Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: asians with natural blue or green eyes
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Beauty, Health, & Fashion
allpuredarkness
I'm middle eastern, and we have a lot of people with blue/green eyes, but i was wondering if their are a lot asians that do as well?
MissingEmotionz
asians don't have blue ones

they can have them light greens
Rickdaddy
i remember seeing a hmong guy who had blonde hair and blue eyes, and they were natural. dude was pretty pale too.
Disco Gestapo
^Albino.
tujue
Collored eyes are a caucaid feature

Semuren in chinese means collered eyed people this is used for Turks & persians

basicly everyone with caucaid features less or more
SecretSeparation
The only natural colored eyed Asians I know of, are Kazakhs, Mongolians, Tibetans, Chinese Muslims, and Kyrgyz.

All those races are mixed though.

Kazakh
IPB Image

Kyrgyz
IPB Image

Kazakh Boy
IPB Image

Xinjiang girl...I dont know what she is...Mongol, Kazakh, Kyrgyz?
IPB Image
mndeg
oooh creepy
riversouth
^looks like vampire embarassedlaugh.gif
Disco Gestapo
QUOTE(SecretSeparation @ Apr 8 2007, 01:57 PM) [snapback]2851709[/snapback]
Kazakh Boy
IPB Image

This little boy is so cute. Awww.
chinalatina
I've never met an asian with light eyes.
LastLegend
nice
Aoi_Zora
icon_wink.gif Asians can have both due to recessive genes etc., intermarrying, and whatnot.

My cousins have blue and gray eyes, but they aren't mixed (at least not w/in the present 3 generations). My grandfather also had hazel eyes and auburn-ish hair. My youngest brother was born with blond hair and my parents kept shaving it until it finally grew darker when he got older. So...I guess there was some mixing at some point in time....waaaaay back then and it just shows up in some generations. But no one's telling.....so I have no idea where the different colored hair and eyes are coming from.
Dante
IPB Image
i didnt know elves existed :O
bigb0x
There are southeastasians that also can have blue/green eyes. I know some who have brown hair and dark blue eyes. It doesn´s look weird.
sweetestxsins
wow wow those asian with light eyes are awsome.... i hope they werent photoshop or altered cus they look beautiful specially the lil guy with green eyes.
Jagger
QUOTE(allpuredarkness @ Apr 8 2007, 08:27 PM) [snapback]2851462[/snapback]

I'm middle eastern, and we have a lot of people with blue/green eyes, but i was wondering if their are a lot asians that do as well?

South Asians with coloured eyes:
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8178 (in India Chat)

Central Asians with coloured eyes:
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=116117 (this thread)

Coloured eyes are very rare for East Asians and Southeast Asians though.
Alkanaft
The more you go west, the more you'll see.

Here's a Mongolian girl.
IPB Image
lockerom14
Asian females with green eyes better watch out for this guy IPB Image
JMAC
filipino with blue eyes....genetic defect...well all blue eyes are genetic defects...

IPB Image

muzica
^^ Poor boy ... eek.gif But i've seriously never seen a south east asian with blue, green eyes ...
leigh chen
QUOTE(allpuredarkness @ Apr 9 2007, 05:27 AM) [snapback]2851462[/snapback]

i do not know that.. I guess its just contact lenses.. or maybe uhm... they're half caucasians???? icon_wink.gif
JuicyFruit
QUOTE(leigh chen @ Apr 12 2007, 10:03 AM) [snapback]2864173[/snapback]

i do not know that.. I guess its just contact lenses.. or maybe uhm... they're half caucasians???? icon_wink.gif

What are you talking about? confused.gif
yunnie
filipino are mixed too XD... -points at the spanish-

xxxxmoogle
QUOTE(SecretSeparation @ Apr 8 2007, 03:57 PM) [snapback]2851709[/snapback]

Kazakh Boy
IPB Image

awww his cheeks remind me of peaches biggrin.gif
Pink Cream
these some ugly @$$ niggas
Goombaking209
they look unique ..
JuicyFruit
QUOTE(Jagger @ Apr 12 2007, 03:24 AM) [snapback]2863518[/snapback]

South Asians with coloured eyes:
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8178 (in India Chat)

The Delhi toddler is so cute:

http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...=8178&st=31
lissy24
My mother has green eyes. but then again, she's mixed. But...she doesn't speak english. does that count? :P
BleXMi
i'm sick of my blck eyes i want green/ blueish eyes
MichikoY
^your black eyes are nice! make me think of Bambi :P
corky
QUOTE(Disco Gestapo @ Apr 9 2007, 02:57 AM) [snapback]2851531[/snapback]
^Albino.

they have pink eyes.......

my sons can have children who will have blue eyes and be ethnically 75% thai.
so it is possible. yet ive never seen it.
Lapin_Bleu
well true Chinese without mixing can also have light blue eyes, the grand father of my ex gf had very light blue eyes same as mine...
i have seen on TV that it is due to the gene, i don't know if it is a gene defect or due to an illness, but the color of eyes, same for hair and skin are determined by the melanine which will be produced according to DNA gene. but there are some case, where the eye get a defect due to an illness or a gene problem and loose some of the melanine concentration and become very light, it can happen to both eyes or only one, that's why some people can get one eye brown and one blue or green, or even one blue and one green... it can happen at birth but also can happen later on in the case of illness affecting the eyes.

the albinos gene defect affect the all melanine process wich alter eyes but also skin color, that's why they are very light skin color and eye usually redish color.
cloudyski
my grandfather's eyes were brown i think when young, when he turned older they turned grey. the same thing is happening to my grandmother.......

they are both as far as i know 100% chinese
honeywhiska
QUOTE(allpuredarkness @ Apr 9 2007, 05:27 AM) [snapback]2851462[/snapback]

no, those "asians" who have natural blue or green eyes are mixed, i.e. they have european or anglo blood in them

they're not real asians. even if they are, they are not fully asian or have a westernized way

your ancestor or predecessors prolli married a white western or someone and it got mixed in your gene pool

i mean they may be many colours, but not blue or green. not those colours...

but really dark colours can apply. or warm colours... they're for asians

i duno westerns have this crazy way of mixing genes... they just mix the craziest ones together... and they get a predicted result... they're quite good that way. like.... they may mix a recessive with a dominant, of both colours even adjacent ones and then they get like...

if they mix brown (dominant-recessive) with ... green (recessive-recessive-dominant`)... they might get like hazel or something. but i dont know how it works even though it sounds obvious to me

ANYWAY
i dont think i know what im talking about, or if that was even half accurate... lol

anyway... asians aren't as... creative in that area. if they mixed like purple with light grey they'd still get brown... because that's probably what they really wanted... and i'm talking about eye colours

but it would be an attractive brown =] i know that asians can get like light brown (quite rare i think) or chocolate brown, golden brown, dark brown, etc... but it looks really nice. sometimes there's other colours in the eyes but it's still brown

no one has any idea what i'm talking about.

asians look asian they do. if a western person was like... really pretty and asian-ified with the rice and clothes, would you call them asian...

you know how japanese girls LOVE westerns (as i've heard, maybe i'm wrong, but yeah... u know, i think i remember that)... that's why in their gene pool there's weird eye colours... that get mixed in, so japanese GUYs end up looking gorgeous with the really intense or light/piercing eye colours that are obviously not naturally brown, or they're wearing contacts. i mean brown eyes are NOT piercing or entrancing... if you've really looked at one. sometimes when you really like a person guy/girl you end up getting some of their genes mixed into yours. IT'S TRUE... but i'm pretty much 100% sure on that... i mean think about what you're doing together, you get cells into your own and it causes a biological ... splur...

i'm saying japanese guys end up with nice eye colours... but probably not as cool as the blue or green eyes. ok i think i've completed my FIRST sp=a=m post, and i've got many.
Lapin_Bleu
honey whiska

i am sorry to tell you that not only mixing dna and blood alter eyes color....
there are so case where specific disease affecting eyes disrupt the melanine process making the eye become very clear such as light blue or greyish.
it can happen at any age but more often with the older people, and in some case only one eye is affected.

so blood mixing is one explanation for asian with blue eyes, but this disease is also a possibility and it affect 100% pure asian as well as anybody...

the more melanine the darker eyes color, the lower melanine the lighter eyes color.
tolkusha
no, those "asians" who have natural blue or green eyes are mixed, i.e. they have european or anglo blood in them

hell no,thats not true,i'm central asian,and we are kyrgyz,and my mom has some green eyes,and she is lighstkinned .. for us,for kyrgyz people she is an ordinary kyrgyz woman,im pretty sure,in the states or in south east asia they'd considere her as mixed,but she's not;)
Sisi
Alot of people fake eye color they wear contacts.
Or are mixed.
tolkusha
triplex
pure breed malays with blue eyes, genetic mutation

mya89
QUOTE (allpuredarkness @ Apr 8 2007, 08:27 PM) *

erm my grandad's got some eye condition due to old age and his eyes are turning blue. though his vision is better than mine! probably just old-age syndrome or something
Henry123
My great grand mother on my father side had greenishh eyes. I think its just a recessive mutation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.