Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is "Melissa R" a Filipina ?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Filipino Chat
Pages: 1, 2
moviez
http://www.cwtv.com/shows/pussycat-dolls/gallery/100/02

IPB Image

I think "Melissa R" will become the next PussyCat Doll.

Photo of Melissa R below (Is she Filipinna ? )
IPB Image
Sonofvisayas
I think everybody knew but you embarassedlaugh.gif jk Yes she is.
moviez
QUOTE(Sonofvisayas @ Apr 20 2007, 08:14 AM) [snapback]2890652[/snapback]

I think everybody knew but you embarassedlaugh.gif jk Yes she is.

Really ?

How come Filipinos have last name with just one letter ? Example "R".

Sonofvisayas
QUOTE(moviez @ Apr 20 2007, 08:25 AM) [snapback]2890668[/snapback]

Really ?

How come Filipinos have last name with just one letter ? Example "R".

R stands for Reyes and thats not to confuse Melissa S to her in PCD competition.
moviez
QUOTE(Sonofvisayas @ Apr 20 2007, 08:36 AM) [snapback]2890684[/snapback]

R stands for Reyes and thats not to confuse Melissa S to her in PCD competition.

Melissa S is already out of the competition.

Melissa Reyes is HOT and SEXY !!!
Kiss_the_Girls
where have you been living?? under a rock. She looks like the typical Pinay HOT CHICK
santoloco
LOL everyone knows alrady! laugh.gif
ShoeMart
She looks desi to me
Najjiah
FYI. [spoiler]she won.
[/spoiler]
seriously. its all over myspace. beerchug.gif
santoloco
QUOTE(Najjiah @ Apr 20 2007, 12:46 PM) [snapback]2890794[/snapback]
FYI. [spoiler]she won.
[/spoiler]

u friggin serious?! eek.gif
Najjiah
QUOTE(santoloco @ Apr 20 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]2890811[/snapback]
u friggin serious?! eek.gif
dont u love the spoiler option we have here now? ben roxxx. yeah... the "leak" happened on a website called 'fans of reality tv'. within an hour her official myspace was on lockdown by cw network.
ShoeMart
QUOTE(Najjiah @ Apr 20 2007, 12:06 PM) [snapback]2890826[/snapback]
dont u love the spoiler option we have here now? ben roxxx. yeah... the "leak" happened on a website called 'fans of reality tv'. within an hour her official myspace was on lockdown by cw network.

LOL at ur sig. and avatar embarassedlaugh.gif
Najjiah
QUOTE(ShoeMart @ Apr 20 2007, 10:07 AM) [snapback]2890832[/snapback]
LOL at ur sig. and avatar embarassedlaugh.gif
laugh.gif

pang asar.
santoloco
QUOTE(Najjiah @ Apr 20 2007, 01:06 PM) [snapback]2890826[/snapback]

if that happens on the finale, me and my homie alex will throw a party! yahoo.gif

we almost worship the show together cuz of Melissa R! LOL laugh.gif and we were plannin to make a fan blog dedicated to her!! thats why she got her myspace on private mode. i tried sendin fren request, but she wont accept! embarassedlaugh.gif and shes pretty much the only on who got hers private mode. icon_confused.gif
Najjiah
QUOTE(santoloco @ Apr 20 2007, 10:21 AM) [snapback]2890846[/snapback]
if that happens on the finale, me and my homie alex will throw a party! yahoo.gif

we almost worship the show together cuz of Melissa R! LOL laugh.gif and we were plannin to make a fan blog dedicated to her!! thats why she got her myspace on private mode. i tried sendin fren request, but she wont accept! embarassedlaugh.gif and shes pretty much the only on who got hers private mode. icon_confused.gif

yep. just like the american idol kids. oooh ur doin a a fan blog on melissa r? im in!

heres her very own thread on FORTV. http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/pussycat-dolls-present-search-next-doll/61803-melissa-r.html
santoloco
QUOTE(Najjiah @ Apr 20 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]2890886[/snapback]
yep. just like the american idol kids. oooh ur doin a a fan blog on melissa r? im in!

heres her very own thread on FORTV. http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/pussycat-dolls-present-search-next-doll/61803-melissa-r.html

LOL once we find enough pics of her! but maybe its too late, cuz the show is ending soon! icon_confused.gif
GhostPirate
Wow they are so hot
Najjiah
QUOTE(santoloco @ Apr 20 2007, 10:49 AM) [snapback]2890894[/snapback]
LOL once we find enough pics of her! but maybe its too late, cuz the show is ending soon! icon_confused.gif

ill find pics at the cw site for u, k? they r prolly just screencaps. but i want the individual photoshoot they did. TOP 3!

i hope the rumor is accurate. seriously.

QUOTE(GhostPirate @ Apr 20 2007, 10:50 AM) [snapback]2890898[/snapback]
Wow they are so hot
totally agree. icon_smile.gif
mongo
QUOTE(Najjiah @ Apr 20 2007, 09:46 AM) [snapback]2890794[/snapback]
FYI. [spoiler]she won.
[/spoiler]

icon_twisted.gif better not be lying
Graham_Cracker07
Wtf? she looks Filipino! Why is it that when there's a hot Pinay, ppl wanna say "she doesn't look Filipino" They said the same thing about Nicole Scherizinger from PCD. But ppl don't realize that there's more than one Filipino look. Melissa R & Nicole have a Filipino look, but it's not as common. But I still knew right away that they were both Filipino when i first saw them.

Melissa

Nicole (half Filipino)
Graham_Cracker07
And we can't forget about Asia. She's Joe Bataan's daughter. So that makes her a quarter Filipino. She's hott too. But i still want Melissa to win.

santoloco
QUOTE(Graham_Cracker07 @ Apr 20 2007, 09:55 PM) [snapback]2892051[/snapback]
And we can't forget about Asia. She's Joe Bataan's daughter. So that makes her a quarter Filipino. She's hott too. But i still want Melissa to win.

apparently its rumoured that Asia won the competition! shrug.gif not Melissa R. its juz a rumour so im not countin on it. there are other rumours as well that Melissa R won, sooo i dunno which to believe. nothin is for sure!

one thing i can be hopeful for though is that Melissa R got her myspace private. and that must be for a reason since the other contestants dont have their myspace private. icon_confused.gif
age_of_aquarius
^Maybe she wants her myspace to be stricty for friends?

Anywho check this out:

If you visit this page: http://cw11.trb.com/entertainment/network/special4/
scroll down until you see the video player underneath the "Featured Video" header. Scroll down the videos until you find all the videos titled "The Next Doll? Meet Name!"

I noticed a pattern... that the videos are listed in order by elimination.

The first video is "The Next Doll? Meet Brittany!"
The next video is "The Next Doll? Meet Jaime!"

Then Sisely, then Mariela, then Anastacia, then Melissa S. (the most recent girl to be elimenated.)

After Anastacia comes Melissa S. After Melissa S. comes Asia. After Asia comes Melissa R. Chelsea comes last! This is just a wierd pattern that I noticed and it may not mean aything..However, if Asia is elimenated in this Tuesday's episode that could prove that these videos are listed in order by elimination and if Chelsea comes last that means she wins! If Melissa R comes second to last that means that it is her and Celsea in the finale and she loses..lets hope not!
santoloco
QUOTE(age_of_aquarius @ Apr 21 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]2894554[/snapback]
^Maybe she wants her myspace to be stricty for friends?

Anywho check this out:

If you visit this page: http://cw11.trb.com/entertainment/network/special4/
scroll down until you see the video player underneath the "Featured Video" header. Scroll down the videos until you find all the videos titled "The Next Doll? Meet Name!"

I noticed a pattern... that the videos are listed in order by elimination.

The first video is "The Next Doll? Meet Brittany!"
The next video is "The Next Doll? Meet Jaime!"

Then Sisely, then Mariela, then Anastacia, then Melissa S. (the most recent girl to be elimenated.)

After Anastacia comes Melissa S. After Melissa S. comes Asia. After Asia comes Melissa R. Chelsea comes last! This is just a wierd pattern that I noticed and it may not mean aything..However, if Asia is elimenated in this Tuesday's episode that could prove that these videos are listed in order by elimination and if Chelsea comes last that means she wins! If Melissa R comes second to last that means that it is her and Celsea in the finale and she loses..lets hope not!

well all 3 girls are in the finale since the finale is being broadcast this comin tuesday! shrug.gif
santoloco
well too bad Melissa R dint win! icon_sad.gif ooohhh well, she got herself a solo record deal now. hope she becomes famous! icon_smile.gif
ham_let
melissa R is by far the hottest on the show.

asia isn't hot AT ALL, chelsea is kinda cute, and melissa S pissed me off b/c she reminds me of anahÝ from RBD
santoloco
QUOTE(ham_let @ Apr 24 2007, 10:21 PM) [snapback]2902169[/snapback]
melissa R is by far the hottest on the show.

asia isn't hot AT ALL, chelsea is kinda cute, and melissa S pissed me off b/c she reminds me of anahÝ from RBD

eeewww LOL! embarassedlaugh.gif pukeface.gif
mofo
according to wiki..asia won

according to wiki melissa r is 29 yrs old? hehe
Graham_Cracker07
I honestly think that Melissa didn't win because she looks & sounds too much like Nicole. I knew it'd end up like this from the beginning. She was the best one on there. But o well, hopefully Melissa gets a solo career. PCD wouldn't do much for her anyways because there's so many of them already, she needs an opportunity to stand out.
Najjiah
asia won. wow, im kinda pissed. melissa looked so good in the finals but her inflection, style, and just about everything reminded me of a shorter version of nicole.

asia at least looked black enough to be different. plus she had a better voice too. altho i think chelsea had the best voice overall. but good for asia. she has a baby & she needs this job more than anyone else in the competition.
MelissaReyesNet
Yea, asia won.. sucks.. for all the Melissa R fans out there, come check out her Fansite/Message Board @ http://melissareyes.net .. it also have all the episodes and songs downloads
santoloco
QUOTE(MelissaReyesNet @ Apr 26 2007, 11:45 PM) [snapback]2907360[/snapback]
Yea, asia won.. sucks.. for all the Melissa R fans out there, come check out her Fansite/Message Board @ http://melissareyes.net .. it also have all the episodes and songs downloads

wow we got a fan here eh! rockon.gif

LOL i got lotsa resource for her pics now! love2.gif

shes sooo hot!
JuicyFruit
QUOTE(Graham_Cracker07 @ Apr 20 2007, 10:31 PM) [snapback]2891995[/snapback]

Nicole (half Filipino)

Airbrushed to hell. Melissa is way better-looking than her.
moviez
QUOTE(mofo @ Apr 24 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]2902188[/snapback]
according to wiki..asia won

according to wiki melissa r is 29 yrs old? hehe

Isn't she only 18 years old ?
moviez

Mizz_Luv3r
That Melissa S seemed like a girl that tried out for P. Diddy's pop group.
santoloco
QUOTE(Mizz_Luv3r @ Apr 27 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]2908552[/snapback]
That Melissa S seemed like a girl that tried out for P. Diddy's pop group.

she did! and i hate her!
fresh_fogger
melissa r is ugly i have yet to see a good looking full filipina girl, maybe there isnt one
Graham_Cracker07
^ Post a pic of a girl that you find attractive.
fresh_fogger
kermit_criminal
that girl is pretty lame if you ask me
*promo
to fagger

let ask you this can you ever get chick like and please dreams don't count.
santoloco
QUOTE(fresh_fogger @ Apr 27 2007, 02:48 PM) [snapback]2908709[/snapback]

she ugly!
Graham_Cracker07
looks like a trailer whore covered in make up. Trust me, there's pleanty of those around here.
Najjiah
santoloco, where is melissa r's myspace? ive been lookin for it & cant find it. so far asia, mariela, sisley, and anastacia added me.

post links, pretty please? avec, sugar?

*hugz*
*promo
god too bad she didn't win. ...fu-k!
santoloco
QUOTE(fresh_fogger @ Apr 27 2007, 02:48 PM) [snapback]2908709[/snapback]

boring ive seen too many of these kinda girls already! Talktohand.gif my school is filled with em. im lookin for a pinay! a morena! i think theyre hotter! love2.gif

even white dudes digg the whole pinay look. they come up to me and tell me how much they think Melissa R should win cuz she hot! love2.gif LOL

santoloco

its really true! love2.gif
ShoeMart
QUOTE(santoloco @ Apr 28 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]2911426[/snapback]

its really true! love2.gif

she could pass for ur sister...Hey Santo...is Gumatay a indian surname???
age_of_aquarius

melissa r and her sister michelle r
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.