Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sandara Park father arrested for Estafa !
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Filipino Chat
Ek-ek
Actress Sandara Park’s father nabbed for estafa
04/21/2007 | 04:39 PM

The father of Korean actress Sandara Park was apprehended Friday night in Pasay City by the Manila police for his alleged failure to pay P390,000 to a businessman.

Police identified Park’s father as Ik Su Park, 47, a trader who is billeted at Room 402, Marbella 1, 2223 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City.

The case stemmed from a complaint filed by Antonio Sy, 44, of 10 Onyx Extension, Barangay La Paz, Makati City.

The complaint said Sy was forced to charge Park for estafa after the latter failed to pay the money that he borrowed from the businessman in March 2005. The debt accumulated to P390,000.

The police served to Park the warrant of arrest issued by Judge Pedro Corales, of the Pasay City Regional Trail Court (RTC).

Sandara’s father is now under the custody of the Manila Police District’s Detective Beat Patrol Unit.

A bail of P40,000 was recommended for his temporary release. - GMANews.TV

See the link:
Father of Sandara Park Arrested for Estafa
poknat
This was an old news ! Ngayon lang nahulit ang tatay ni Sandara Park! Several years ago during the SCQ 1 there are unconfirmed reports that the father of Sandara Park uses Sandara Park's name to borrow money to soem businessmen
ShoeMart
WHo???? sorry di ko gets
poknat
Sandara's Park's father uses Sandara fame to borrow money from rich businessmen , This news leak from GMA channel 7 several years ago !~
ShoeMart
QUOTE(poknat @ Apr 23 2007, 09:09 PM) [snapback]2899514[/snapback]
Sandara's Park's father uses Sandara fame to borrow money from rich businessmen , This news leak from GMA channel 7 several years ago !~

Yay...I like channel 7 biggthumpup.gif
poknat
This was the also a blind item in ABS-CBN channel 2 show THE BUZZ, however Sandara had neither confirmed nor denied the allegations , She just said ne hiwalay na ang mga magulang niya several months ago!
Ek-ek
QUOTE(ShoeMart @ Apr 24 2007, 10:10 AM) [snapback]2899517[/snapback]

Pareho kayong mali bawling.gif It was a tabliod "Abante"that reported that the father of Sandara was using Sandara Park's fame to borrow money from businessmen, aside from the fact that Sandara Park father is having some affair with another girl
JMAC
hahahah embarassedlaugh.gif
BatangDamo
omg, reminds me of Lohans dad
Ek-ek
Now Sandara Park's father is in jail . This was kinda gossip news way back in 2004 when Star Circle Quest was launched in ABS-CBN channel 2
*promo
all this family trouble with Sandara i hope she makes out OK.
ShoeMart
Sandara's career is down the drain
Balot
QUOTE(ShoeMart @ Apr 23 2007, 09:10 PM) [snapback]2899517[/snapback]

AHH... it's kinda obvuse..
ShoeMart
QUOTE(Balot @ Apr 27 2007, 10:09 PM) [snapback]2909614[/snapback]
AHH... it's kinda obvuse..

LOL...post whoring like no tomorrow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.