Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Filipino Guy + White Girl??
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Filipino Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3
PinoyMogul
I know Interracial marriage between a Filipina and a White Western Man is very very common. Its all there to see.

But have you actually seen a Filipino Guy dating a White Girl? or both being married? this is a question for Filipinos working and living in western countries.

But also in general such as seeing it on TV etc although I have seen it on American TV, a Filipina checking out a White guy but never the other way round. Why do you think that is?
Hensoldt
QUOTE(PinoyMogul @ Apr 25 2007, 12:02 AM) [snapback]2902959[/snapback]
I know Interracial marriage between a Filipina and a White Western Man is very very common. Its all there to see.

But have you actually seen a Filipino Guy dating a White Girl? or both being married? this is a question for Filipinos working and living in western countries.

But also in general such as seeing it on TV etc although I have seen it on American TV, a Filipina checking out a White guy but never the other way round. Why do you think that is?

A relative of mine is married to a German lady. They have kids too.

My cousin's Filipino neighbor is married to a Polish-American lady.

My cousin dated a white girl before.

Heck, even I have tasted white poonani.

Filipino guy dating a white girl isn't really uncommon.
Sonofvisayas
QUOTE(PinoyMogul @ Apr 25 2007, 04:02 AM) [snapback]2902959[/snapback]

Ive dated whites and hispanics, its not uncommon around here bro. Where you from anyway?
Pink Cream
pretty common in australia. they think we're exotic or something deal.gif
Hi Tone

it's common in my family and not really a big deal
P. Bredahl
I live in Denmark and you see it all the time, theres no "buhu asian guys cant get white girls" whining here...
filipino guys here are so good looking(seriously) lol they have no probs with white chicks.. was at a filipino guy/white girl wedding lsat year in november =]
Kiss_the_Girls
QUOTE(PinoyMogul @ Apr 25 2007, 06:32 PM) [snapback]2902959[/snapback]

lol! Dude in the Filipino community here (Australia), the trend is WHITE GIRLS!

QUOTE(Pink Cream @ Apr 25 2007, 11:27 PM) [snapback]2903240[/snapback]

WORD! Even the butt-ugliest Pinoy can get a White Girl. However, Short pinoy dude+ tall white girl is sign of Desperation.
santoloco

ive dated white girls since theres no pinays here on my city! shrug.gif

its pretty common here.
santoloco
QUOTE(Pink Cream @ Apr 25 2007, 08:57 AM) [snapback]2903240[/snapback]

yep thats what they think of me! icon_redface.gif
PinoyMogul
sounds convincing to hear! reason why i'm asking is that I hear so many complaints or rant mostly from asian-american about how they find it hard to get white chicks.

they keep coming out with the hypothesis that white men are stealing their women whilst disregarding them

PinoyMogul
QUOTE(Hensoldt @ Apr 25 2007, 09:13 AM) [snapback]2902984[/snapback]
A relative of mine is married to a German lady. They have kids too.

My cousin's Filipino neighbor is married to a Polish-American lady.

My cousin dated a white girl before.

Heck, even I have tasted white poonani.

Filipino guy dating a white girl isn't really uncommon.

white poonani?? embarassedlaugh.gif flippin' heck! u from the UK?

BatangDamo

My former boss who is Ilokano is married to a German woman and they have 2 kids. I kid not when i say they named their 2 boys Philip and the other one Fin.

My coworker who is from angeles city in pinas and has an Italian/German girlfriend.

One of the NYC Singles for christ member has a white girlfriend ( not sure where from)

So yeah, i've seen a bunch.
PinoyMogul
QUOTE(BatangDamo @ Apr 25 2007, 05:45 PM) [snapback]2903575[/snapback]
My former boss who is Ilokano is married to a German woman and they have 2 kids. I kid not when i say they named their 2 boys Philip and the other one Fin.

My coworker who is from angeles city in pinas and has an Italian/German girlfriend.

One of the NYC Singles for christ member has a white girlfriend ( not sure where from)

So yeah, i've seen a bunch.

So I guess what your trying to say is that we don't belong in the category of "asian guys can't get a white chick"
PinoyMogul
QUOTE(Sonofvisayas @ Apr 25 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]2903223[/snapback]
Ive dated whites and hispanics, its not uncommon around here bro. Where you from anyway?

I'm in the UK. Few Filipinos here (though thats changing due to influx of nurses and labourers) but I do have a dozen Filipino friends around my city.

One of my Filipino friend has an English girlfriend and they have a kid together. I myself have a white girlfriend, in fact she's my fiancee, weve been together for nearly 5 years and she's Russian. Hopefully getting married next year.

Just wondering how my fellow Filipinos getting along, dating wise, in the western world. Like I said earlier on, i'm curious to know coz a lot has been said with asian-american guys, how they find it virtually impossible to date white chicks over there.
Ilonggo
been married to a white woman for more than ten years. we're on three kids later; matter fact the oldest one just went to her junior prom... bawling.gif
mongo
my sister's friend's brother is gonna get married to one

my friend's brother had a kid out of wedlock with one

my sister has been in a long time relationship with a spanish guy

noyume
my friend's cousin is married to a caucasian girl.
Digital Insanity
I've seen one that usually stop by the gift shop I work in. Meanwhile, My female white Anatomy classmate is currently engaged to a Filipino guy. In addition, I've met a hapa Filipina who told me that she's paternally Filipino and maternally Yugoslavian.
EyEsTrAiN
Well my fiance is argentine/brazilian mix and we get along just fine.
*promo
QUOTE(PinoyMogul @ Apr 25 2007, 09:49 AM) [snapback]2903583[/snapback]
So I guess what your trying to say is that we don't belong in the category of "asian guys can't get a white chick"

generally ASIAN-American=chinese AND we really don't fit any of the stereotypes.

i got started at the end of my High school year....good times i tell you. biggthumpup.gif

like them city girls. biggthumpup.gif

and oh currently too.
flipcombatmedic
i've dated white girls, i know alot of flip guys that do as well.
fresh_fogger
i love white girls icon_wink.gif well all good looking girls minus asians and black girls
ronny22
actully if ur fillopeno and brought up here then yer u do have chance with white gals av got 4 fillopeno friend with fit white girl friends so they u go
PinoyMogul
QUOTE(ronny22 @ Apr 26 2007, 12:09 PM) [snapback]2905760[/snapback]
actully if ur fillopeno and brought up here then yer u do have chance with white gals av got 4 fillopeno friend with fit white girl friends so they u go

Don't understand you, can you rephrase that pls. thanks
Jinata
White girls are the only sort of guys I've dated, there aren't any pinays here. It really sucks balls.
PinoyMogul
QUOTE(Jinata @ Apr 26 2007, 06:14 PM) [snapback]2906267[/snapback]
White girls are the only sort of guys I've dated, there aren't any pinays here. It really sucks balls.

Mate, if you want Pinays then unfortunately you're gonna have to go back to our motherland. Numbers is againts us here, pinays thats within the radius of "reachable" is pretty slim. The one or two that I have approached many years back.....were kinda apprehensive!? instead they prefer the white guys? whats all that bullocks about??

If your from London then u should be able to understand what I wrote.
Kiss_the_Girls
^^ same here in Australia. There ain't many here. Really, it's either Pinay or White chick. I'm not really attracted to other Asian races.
fresh_fogger
what the fu-k yall need to stop posting and go out and have fun n party while your young fu-king posting qall day everyday fu-kin get a white chick doesnt matter who we date as long as they hot pretty beautiful whateever has a good puss, man if you can dance you can fu-king get any girl quti being a loser behind the comps and complainning.

at least i go out and have fun, fu-k while yall people complain about how to get a girl or $hit
Joventino
White girls think we are "hot little rabits" icon_wink.gif
PinoyMogul
QUOTE(fresh_fogger @ May 2 2007, 08:39 AM) [snapback]2918291[/snapback]
what the fu-k yall need to stop posting and go out and have fun n party while your young fu-king posting qall day everyday fu-kin get a white chick doesnt matter who we date as long as they hot pretty beautiful whateever has a good puss, man if you can dance you can fu-king get any girl quti being a loser behind the comps and complainning.

at least i go out and have fun, fu-k while yall people complain about how to get a girl or $hit

what? what? i've got a site for ya

http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/
BirdInTheSky
Whining usually comes from Chinese folks on this forum?
PinoyMogul
QUOTE(BirdInTheSky @ May 2 2007, 05:12 PM) [snapback]2918764[/snapback]

who's whining?
*promo
just to love chat. and most of time its BlueAway.
PinoyMogul
QUOTE(BirdInTheSky @ May 2 2007, 05:12 PM) [snapback]2918764[/snapback]

forum noun (forums or (rare) fora)
1 a meeting to discuss topics of public concern.
2 a place, programme or publication where opinions can be expressed and openly discussed.
Hi Tone
I usually go for latinas and my twin brother is the same way.
Pink Cream
QUOTE(fresh_fogger @ May 2 2007, 05:39 PM) [snapback]2918291[/snapback]

obviously you're a loser. stop talking yourself up
rodolru
i had a white girl before!! envy me!!!
ham_let
i got cousins that are married to white women. i guess technically they don't count though... shrug.gif

but a lot of filipino guys at my school date white girls and black girls and brown girls and stuff. meh.
rodolru
actually had a daughter with her! yes! there is hope my brothaz!
ham_let
^you say that as if we require encouragement. sure.gif
PinoyMogul
QUOTE(rodolru @ May 3 2007, 03:09 AM) [snapback]2919879[/snapback]
i had a white girl before!! envy me!!!

Cheers for posting some pics of you and your white girl.....I don't envy you, there is no need on my behalf.
Sonofvisayas
QUOTE(ham_let @ May 2 2007, 10:57 PM) [snapback]2919972[/snapback]
^you say that as if we require encouragement. sure.gif

Lolz i know.. We dont whine about getting white girls cos us filipinos can get white girls whenever we want to. Its the other asians whine alot and ask themselves why they cant get white girls. White, brown, yellow, pink are all the same fuzz is fuzz.
*promo
QUOTE(rodolru @ May 2 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]2919963[/snapback]
actually had a daughter with her yes! there is hope my brothaz!

wierd then shos that girl in sig? not married? icon_confused.gif
rodolru
QUOTE(*promo @ May 3 2007, 11:15 AM) [snapback]2920998[/snapback]

that pic was like 4 years ago. i'm with the asian girl now. it didn't quite work out with babymama. we're friends though. but seriously, white girls are OVERRATED! asian girls, especially filipinas are by far the best. i've seriously dated almost every race and i always end up having long terms with asians.
rodolru
QUOTE(*promo @ May 3 2007, 11:15 AM) [snapback]2920998[/snapback]

that pic was like 4 years ago. i'm with the asian girl now. it didn't quite work out with babymama. we're friends though. but seriously, white girls are OVERRATED! asian girls, especially filipinas are by far the best. i've seriously dated almost every race and i always end up having long terms with asians.
Joventino
QUOTE(rodolru @ May 3 2007, 02:50 PM) [snapback]2921229[/snapback]

That is truth right here

There's a reason Filipinos only date 10% outside their race VS Filipinas who date 50%

It's not that Filipino guys aren't popular, it's that Filipinas are too popular
Kiss_the_Girls
Of course Pinays always come first, duhhh!!! They are soo gorgeous..
azrach187
I can't date white chicks. For some reason they don't like Filipinos.
fresh_fogger
^ thats not true maybe in the south its different
Joventino
QUOTE(azrach187 @ May 3 2007, 11:46 PM) [snapback]2922253[/snapback]
I can't date white chicks. For some reason they don't like Filipinos.

Maybe you just ugly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.