Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why do western men like asian women?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Other Culture
Dette
I am just curious why most western men prefer having asian women for a girlfriend or preferrably a wife.Some western guys i've talked with, said something about women in Asia who got good values and that they are more serious in having a relationship than just playing around with men. That's their opinion anyway. What's yours?
Menikani
Most or Some? I doubt it's most. Most western men find asian girls absolutely disgusting.
AgentBach
Go ask Western men. YEEEHAAAW!
MethodMan
'Cause black men keep stealing white women.
iMumble
It's because so Western stereotypes of the Asian girl being sexually available and whatnot.
mndeg
cause they're easy relative to white girls.

a whole lotta brainwashing goes into each and every asian girl
Dette
QUOTE(mndeg @ Aug 2 2007, 10:53 AM) [snapback]3098919[/snapback]
cause they're easy relative to white girls.

a whole lotta brainwashing goes into each and every asian girl

cause asian girls are nicer than white girls.They don't give their man a hard time that is...
and they are better liked mostly in return...
extreme098
QUOTE(Dette @ Aug 1 2007, 11:16 PM) [snapback]3099017[/snapback]
cause asian girls are nicer than white girls.They don't give their man a hard time that is...
and they are better liked mostly in return...

Coz Asian girls has DISCIPLINE!
P. Bredahl
Most western men do not want to marry an Asian woman.
Dette
QUOTE(P. Bredahl @ Aug 3 2007, 01:28 AM) [snapback]3101172[/snapback]
Most western men do not want to marry an Asian woman.

What then?
Is that why they fly to Asia to seek Asian girls for a wife?
Or maybe there's really some other reason aside from that.
BirdofHighSeas
wrong wrong

because they have tight pussies dud
mndeg
You think the average white guy is like that? You have the scummiest most loserish guys that travel to Asia.

They do that because asian girls are the BEST that they can get. If they had to get their equal that was an American woman. It would be straight-up UGLY. Unattractive, overweight, does not care about appearance, terrible personality, commanding, etc. (Remember these are 40+ who are not married yet or have had divorces)

At least with an asian girl she won't speak your language and will appear docile and with fetish vision thats like free +3 or more points to attractiveness.

if you get a mailorder bribe, she'll have many complexes but who cares? you're an old balding white guy.
you get something to eat, put the penis in the vagina, go to sleep and somewhere in between take a crap then go to work.
BillyRuffle
I like asian girls just because. The reasons arent all the same.
P. Bredahl
QUOTE(Dette @ Aug 3 2007, 06:46 AM) [snapback]3102896[/snapback]
What then?

Do most white men really fly to Asia to seeks Asian girls for a wife?
Got any numbers?
BillyRuffle
QUOTE(P. Bredahl @ Aug 3 2007, 12:16 AM) [snapback]3102995[/snapback]
Do most white men really fly to Asia to seeks Asian girls for a wife?
Got any numbers?

Old white guys, that is.
Dette
QUOTE(BillyRuffle @ Aug 3 2007, 12:20 PM) [snapback]3103010[/snapback]
Old white guys, that is.

Not that old anyway.. There are some who are younger..
Oh well.. that's your opinion.tnx!
protocl
from what ive observed.

before the whole import racing and modelling, asian females marrying white was not at a high percentage, ive known many families who are mixed with white, but half of these marriages were in trouble.

now, after the whole import scene, seem like getting with an asian female was 'yea, im cool now.' kind of era.
as for good values, what are values? what are the values white men want?
cook, clean, wash, take care of kids? thats what white female do also, so why would having an asian female do it better?

i think its all for the chase and experience, non asian guys want to bang asian females, asian guys want to bang white females.
when the party's over, its like 'yea, i had plenty of asian females, who cares, they aint no different from any other females.'

^thats my short sighted view.^

as for chinese females: here in china, female holding hands with other females signify friendship, but to an western view it means lesbianism, but there are some that are really lesbian's.
as for chinese females, they dont mind to get personally close to their friends and the people they are DATING.
so, we all cant jump to conclusions when we see a nonasian guy with an asian female, holding hands. just cause they are holding eachother doesnt mean they are banging in bed.
if you see them with kids, well its quite obvious.
sapphire22
cause values, morale and tradition is a big deal to asian women...

well asian women's values can NEVER be compared to those liberal western women...
mndeg
QUOTE(protocl @ Aug 3 2007, 04:45 AM) [snapback]3103536[/snapback]
from what ive observed.

before the whole import racing and modelling, asian females marrying white was not at a high percentage, ive known many families who are mixed with white, but half of these marriages were in trouble.

now, after the whole import scene, seem like getting with an asian female was 'yea, im cool now.' kind of era.
as for good values, what are values? what are the values white men want?
cook, clean, wash, take care of kids? thats what white female do also, so why would having an asian female do it better?

i think its all for the chase and experience, non asian guys want to bang asian females, asian guys want to bang white females.
when the party's over, its like 'yea, i had plenty of asian females, who cares, they aint no different from any other females.'

^thats my short sighted view.^

as for chinese females: here in china, female holding hands with other females signify friendship, but to an western view it means lesbianism, but there are some that are really lesbian's.
as for chinese females, they dont mind to get personally close to their friends and the people they are DATING.
so, we all cant jump to conclusions when we see a nonasian guy with an asian female, holding hands. just cause they are holding eachother doesnt mean they are banging in bed.
if you see them with kids, well its quite obvious.

naive
rage0the0savage
Let me end this,it all cmes down to one word,oni,rick and some others explained it clear enough before on AF,the word is asianophile,so no more questions like this cause flying to an asian country just to get an asian girl,just disgusting and sad pathetic and a big laugh.
Jor
QUOTE(Dette @ Aug 3 2007, 12:46 AM) [snapback]3102896[/snapback]
What then?

Quit playing stupid. That's a VERY SMALL class of white men flying off to Asia to marry an Asian girl. If every white guy was doing it, then every white guy would be married to an Asian woman and the vast majority are not. This is all obvious. You should already know this. You're playing stupid.
moobie
Those are generally ugly, fat freaks that fly around to other countries for sex.
Nana_Urbiz
it's because I am an Asian girl and I like White guys and I try to hook up as many of my Asian girlfriends up with other White guys.
Shahzad
I know for a fact the majority of white men prefer white women. A majority of those (not all) that go to Asia with the specific intention of finding a wife are indeed below average in attractiveness, being old, fat, etc. and it's simply not possible for them to find an attractive wife in their own countries. Although having said that it's also true most foreigners who spend any length of time living in Asia come to prefer Asian women, I think that is a matter of what one has been exposed to.
kermit_criminal
white guys who can actually get a half-decent white girl dont bother going overseas... the losers are another story.
moobie
its generally fat, disgusting losers who go into asia with their minimum wage salaries specifically seeking sex where some prostitute or live-in prostitute will service/"marry" them.
AgentBach
QUOTE(kermit_criminal @ Aug 3 2007, 09:33 PM) [snapback]3105349[/snapback]
white guys who can actually get a half-decent white girl dont bother going overseas... the losers are another story.

Some go over seas even if they are married to white chicks so they can have sex with asian chicks.
Pink Cream
most my white friends think asian girls are ugly... icon_confused.gif
pretty sure its only the loser/nerd/geek white guys that have a thing for asian girls.
moobie
most my white friends think asian girls are ugly...

Good, then those retards won't spread their $hitty genes around.
XxRyoChanxX
from What I know, they like asian women because to the Asian women are exotic and mysterious.

most my white friends think asian girls are ugly...
pretty sure its only the loser/nerd/geek white guys that have a thing for asian girls.

not true, I know a bunch of white people who loves Asian women.
I think it just depends on the location. I've seen alot of Asian/white couples here in California
amir_the_man
QUOTE(XxRyoChanxX @ Aug 4 2007, 07:13 PM) [snapback]3108038[/snapback]
from What I know, they like asian women because to the Asian women are exotic and mysterious.
I think it just depends on the location. I've seen alot of Asian/white couples here in California

will that is because some places of california have like 50% asians and if a guy is to like girls he will probebly end up with a asian half of the time.

believe me asians are anything special to white people, asian girls are just a new oppurtunity for men and some men find them cool but still the same guy will most likely like a pretty white girl more.

ofcurse it is more common and easier to marry a asian girl than a black girl because there is less racial tenstion.

most white guys like europeans, white americans and some mexicans. or for short they prefer caucasians far more than asians and blacks.
TheHero
I think the whole mail-order brides thing is cruel. For example, I heard a Filipino once call a handicapped western man "junk people". He said, "Even those people can find someone". That wasn't very nice. Especially since this man probably pays Filipinos a lot of money. Of course, I know that most Filipinos and other Asians are kind but you know what I mean. Actually, I was friends with this Filipino but I didn't like his attitude about the handicapped.

Many people would be better off getting women in thier own countries rather than phony people who only want money.
rizzacusi
coz we have substance!!!!!!!!!!!
shaliq
QUOTE(Menikani @ Aug 1 2007, 07:42 PM) [snapback]3098151[/snapback]
Most or Some? I doubt it's most. Most western men find asian girls absolutely disgusting.

I doubt most western men find asian girls disgusting. It's the other way around, IMHO.
wendy
I'm from Belgium and would like to tell my point of vieuw.
From all the guys I know, there are only 2 who say to like asian girls. So it's far from the majority of the guys.
Even if I don't think the most of the other guys find asian girls disgusting, like said by Menikani.
Dette
QUOTE(XxRyoChanxX @ Aug 5 2007, 07:13 AM) [snapback]3108038[/snapback]

I definitely agree with you.
cherry_tree
Yes, depends on the location. However in predominately-white areas, where white girls, especially blonds are generally preferred, the nerds and geeks who are more intelligent then the jocks tend to like asian girls. That's how it was in my high school.
krom
Yeah, white men are crazy about asian women, especially the thai, viet and filippina. My white friends always say that asian women look hot and cute, because they look very feminine compare to ther girls and they do not age that fast like white and black women.
Subotai
*sighs*

Well here's why white blokes like asian women in Sydney at the moment:

- Currently, the trend is this - petite women. The smaller the better for many aussie blokes (from more than one source - Melbourne too).
- In many areas, due to a severe re-balancing in terms of racial majorities/minorities, the most beautiful women end up being Asian so far. Many blokes develop a fetish for asians as soon as they touch down in this city (Yellow fever). The petite women are the ones with the utmost attention, others seem to intimidate them.
- Good-looking western girls are culturally divided and only in the south-east/coastal and north-western suburbs will you find a majority of good looking whities in Sydney. Those suburbs are the rather richer areas.

Hope this can give you a bit of an impression
mndeg
how can you be intimidated by a girl way smaller than you. i find that laughable
i wouldn't care if she was some type of short supermodel
Subotai
QUOTE(mndeg @ Aug 9 2007, 07:29 AM) [snapback]3118395[/snapback]
how can you be intimidated by a girl way smaller than you. i find that laughable
i wouldn't care if she was some type of short supermodel

Nah they're intimidated by the taller/not small ones, to the point that they would accept a complete walk over by such ladies when the girls make their move

Trying to hook up one of my best mates (aussie) with my cousin last year ended up with a shocking disaster in which I had to go off at my cousin for leading my mate on, and constant lectures about women to my mate until he finally woke up and said '$hit... wtf'

Told him to stick to his league from then on
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.