Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CAR BOMB BLAST in the Lower House!
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Filipino Chat
Pogpog
Is this going to be a prelude?

Batasan Bomb Blast

Confirmed dead is Rep. Wahab Akbar of Basilan.

Just wondering if he's actually the target though???
iMumble
Eh. I have a feeling a war will happen in the Philippines in a few years if this keeps up.
calliezhou
gloria, resign already! - this must be the message they are sending...the bombers i mean
iMumble
Well they bombed a mall also, I dunno what message they would be really be sending.
Pogpog
QUOTE(calliezhou @ Nov 14 2007, 03:10 AM) [snapback]3311047[/snapback]
gloria, resign already! - this must be the message they are sending...the bombers i mean

nope, i don't think you can make that kind of message across...

Patton
QUOTE(calliezhou @ Nov 13 2007, 04:10 PM) [snapback]3311047[/snapback]

Gloria? It looks like Abu Sayyeff killed a fellow Muslim because he did not share their interpretation of what is acceptable to achieve political goals and GMA should resign?
Pogpog
QUOTE(Patton @ Nov 14 2007, 05:57 PM) [snapback]3312218[/snapback]
Gloria? It looks like Abu Sayyeff killed a fellow Muslim because he did not share their interpretation of what is acceptable to achieve political goals and GMA should resign?

I just hope if there is ever a message here is that congressmen, senators and all other elected people should mend their ways and at least minimize their corruption if they can't eradicate it in their system.

The Red Baron
too bad commie party list fu-kin hypocrite dumbass @$$hole faggot
pussy lickin c@ck sucking congressmen are safe and sound....
philfighter
It's not Gloria who should resign. It's those commie related partylists like Bayan Muna or Anakpawis who believe they are the ones who can save this country when in fact they are hindering her growth today.
Ek-ek
Communist !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.