Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Japanese Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3
bigboy
QUOTE(Takashi @ Feb 5 2008, 11:58 PM) [snapback]3476446[/snapback]
embarassedlaugh.gif

badteeth.gif
KimJongIL
QUOTE(VAMAN @ Feb 6 2008, 02:52 PM) [snapback]3476209[/snapback]
Okey uncle. I mean double eyelid surgery and any other procedures to make their eyes look bigger. Rhinoplasty is for nose I suppose?

Not true, not all of them done the cosmetic surgery, I was told even Indians and Americans do it as well. So we should not be posting pictures of all celebrities to show true faces of nationalities.
RobotChicken
QUOTE(XigonCongchua @ Jan 28 2008, 12:56 AM) [snapback]3455237[/snapback]
I always have trouble telling Japanese from Korean. They look very similar.

japan invades korea, and well, the rest is self explanatory Talktohand.gif
dude543
wait how do u guys know that pic was photoshopped?
dangnaradand
QUOTE(RobotChicken @ Feb 6 2008, 06:19 PM) [snapback]3477608[/snapback]
japan invades korea, and well, the rest is self explanatory Talktohand.gif

A lot of Koreans came to Japan in old times .
Most of the Yayoi people were from Korea.
After Japan`s invasion, about 1 million Korean people have lived in Japan.
About above 50% of Japan population have Korean dna.
bigboy
QUOTE(dude543 @ Feb 6 2008, 03:23 PM) [snapback]3477623[/snapback]
wait how do u guys know that pic was photoshopped?

cuz it is... icon_rolleyes.gif

"asians look alike"

dont believe the hype
dude543
yeah i have trouble telling koreans and chinese dudes apart but i can usually tell if someone is japanese
bigboy
QUOTE(dude543 @ Feb 7 2008, 09:59 AM) [snapback]3479865[/snapback]
yeah i have trouble telling koreans and chinese dudes apart but i can usually tell if someone is japanese

yeah, okay kid
mememe
QUOTE(dude543 @ Feb 7 2008, 12:59 PM) [snapback]3479865[/snapback]

And would you like to share that secret with us ?
Dark_Goku
QUOTE(amir_the_man @ Jan 27 2008, 01:55 AM) [snapback]3453281[/snapback]
they are more accurately considered proto-caucasian. meaning they look similar to what caucasians looked like in 30000 years ago, there are still a limited number of proto caucasian looking people in europe and the middle east but their numbers are limited.

genetically they haven't found a sure connection between aniu and west eurasian people. it could be because of distance and random mutation.

Dude thirty thousand years ago our ancestors were still living in Africa (I'm Taiwanese by the way). In fact 30,000 years ago it would have taken another 20,000 years until a differiation would occur that lead my ancestors who were siblins to your ancestors to migrate seperately, forming a diversity of people that still exists till this day. Almost anyone (except for our ancestors) who lived before that time were wiped out, died, and probably by tsunamis, pyroclastic flows, and other such geological activities. In fact it has been recorded that humanity nearly became extinct 10 thousand years ago.

And as for the difference between Japanese and Koreans. Only some Japanese look different, namely those that are Ryukyuans, Ainu, part Ryukyuan, part Ainu, part paleo-Japanese (which were Austric or related to Indonesians if you will), and those that are part Chinese.
dude543
QUOTE(mememe @ Feb 7 2008, 04:11 PM) [snapback]3480266[/snapback]
And would you like to share that secret with us ?

i dunno i mean it makes sense. those 2 are on the mainland right next to each other. korea is totally enveloped by china to the north. while japan is an island and thus more remote, so the ppl look a bit different. right?

so what are the ryukuans just another group of japanese?
KimJongIL
I found average Japanese have smaller body build.
usagi89
Hello.I've been reading this subject with a lot of interest but i'm a litlle bit confused and i want to responde me on one question.In conclusion do japanese people have one eyelid or double eyelid? icon_smile.gif
salamat
QUOTE(XigonCongchua @ Jan 28 2008, 12:56 AM) [snapback]3455237[/snapback]

on the contrary...koreans have better teeth then japanese embarassedlaugh.gif
well thats from what i've seen...lol
usagi89
now i understand why icon_smile.gif
USADL
QUOTE(XigonCongchua @ Jan 28 2008, 01:56 AM) [snapback]3455237[/snapback]

I personal prefer Thai :-)
lluk
Koreans tend to have more mass and little more height on their body compared to Japanese. Their eye shapes can be similar and is the smallest of all Asians, but those Japanese with the Southeast Asian phenotype have bigger eyes. Korean also tend to have more prominent cheek compared to Japanese (who tend to have small head/faces).
bigboy
theres koreans that look japanese, theres japanese that look korean

nobody is more attractive than the other

fu-k this thread and close it up
ABeautifulDream
Japanese Girls tend to have bad teeth.
Jagger
QUOTE(ABeautifulDream @ Sep 30 2008, 09:02 AM) [snapback]3944003[/snapback]
Japanese Girls tend to have bad teeth.

Many of them deliberately make their teeth look "yaeba" to make themselves look "kawaii".
Disco Gestapo
QUOTE(Goombaking209 @ Jan 27 2008, 11:30 AM) [snapback]3452876[/snapback]
Notice how all the koreans are made to look pasty and pale? The background in the photo on the Korean side is a lot whiter than the photo of the Japanese side.

So true. He picked really unattractive Koreans, Koreans can have double lids naturally too, it happens quite often. And small eyes can be attractive too, but this guy picked the dorkiest ugliest looking Koreans and washed out the pics so they look paler. And then he picked the roundest eyed tannest Japanese people...whatever. sure.gif
Takashi
QUOTE(Disco Gestapo @ Oct 5 2008, 08:14 AM) [snapback]3951529[/snapback]
So true. He picked really unattractive Koreans, Koreans can have double lids naturally too, it happens quite often. And small eyes can be attractive too, but this guy picked the dorkiest ugliest looking Koreans and washed out the pics so they look paler. And then he picked the roundest eyed tannest Japanese people...whatever. sure.gif

A January post? What is wrong with you?

Someone lock this $hit already.
Disco Gestapo
^Pfffft, I don't care, I had my say. tongue.gif Go b!tch to whoever revived it. Talktohand.gif
sitenbull
do Japanese girls shave there poon hair ?
jrockerz
http://www.americanapparel.net/gallery/pho...dels/kyung/003/

i saw big ad in mall, about this model
and i still see her pubic hair in hirez print .....

wazzupfool
QUOTE(dangnaradand @ Feb 6 2008, 04:11 PM) [snapback]3476122[/snapback]

lol this is wierd,, looking a bit faggy with them outfits. i can usually tell if a chick is korean coz of the eyes but for Japanese people i cant tell for $hit.
yyura
for me all korean, japanes and chinese eyes is equals... sorry(( But i can't may distinguish them...
becoz i'am is sclav??!
salamat
QUOTE(yyura @ Oct 17 2008, 08:03 AM) [snapback]3970224[/snapback]
for me all korean, japanes and chinese eyes is equals... sorry(( But i can't may distinguish them...
becoz i'am is sclav??!

maybe its because your white?? shrug.gif
bigboy
nice, you just had to revive this thread didnt you
lluk
Some Korean and Japanese eyes are different from other Asian eyes. They have a sharp slant and some look like they are falling asleep. Those kind of eyes are probably proof that their ancestors lived in the snow and ice conditions long before other Asians.
newdesign
Google searched "Japanese girls"

Google searched "Korean girls"

I think Koreans have a more unique look. Japanese tend to look more like the Chinese I see everywhere in America.
newdesign
http://www.kumanolife.com/History/dna.html

Korean DNA sequence is made up of:
40.6% Uniquely Korean
21.9% Chinese
1.6% Ainu
17.4% Okinawan
18.5% Unidentified

Japanese DNA sequence is made up of:
4.8% Uniquely Japanese
24.2% Korean
25.8% Chinese
8.1% Ainu
16.1% Okinawan
21% Unidentified

Chinese DNA sequence is made up of:
60.6% Uniquely Chinese
1.5% Japanese
10.6% Korean
1.5% Ainu
10.6% Okinawan
15.2% Unidentified

The biggest components in Japanese are Chinese, Korean, Okinawan.

It's a fact that Korean peninsula was not as isolated as Japanese islands. But, this meant one people could settle on the peninsula, but Japan became an island of migrants. This is maybe why Koreans have the least Japanese and Chinese components, whereas Japanese and Chinese have higher Japanese and Chinese components to their DNA.
JohnnyHamsterIsAwesome
I can tell a Japanese person apart from Korean or Chinese instantly. They look different.
However, I have a very hard time telling Koreans and Chinese apart. Koreans look so similar to Chinese..especially northern Chinese.

Koreans tend to have really huge heads and broad flat faces.
Naimani
korean and japanese eyes look very very similar .. but i can tell which ones which
thanx to sydney, theres girls from almost all asian countries here .. and they all have cute girls icon_redface.gif

thats all that matters for us boyz icon_wink.gif
Huanglong
QUOTE(JohnnyHamsterIsAwesome @ Nov 1 2008, 09:54 PM) [snapback]3991748[/snapback]

Don't forget to mention the slitty eyes, flat noses, and big cheekbones.

And even northern Chinese don't look too much like those Koreans.
Chinese usually don't have such broad faces, slitty eyes, or bulgy cheekbones.
newdesign
QUOTE(JohnnyHamsterIsAwesome @ Nov 1 2008, 11:54 PM) [snapback]3991748[/snapback]
I can tell a Japanese person apart from Korean or Chinese instantly. They look different.
However, I have a very hard time telling Koreans and Chinese apart. Koreans look so similar to Chinese..especially northern Chinese.

Too bad you don't see many northern Chinese here (at least ones from the northeast provinces). SOME Koreans and northeastern Chinese are very similar in terms of looks.
I have a lot of trouble telling apart Japanese and southern Chinese. But sometimes I know he/she is Japanese, but others just look totally southern Chinese. Some look Korean, but usually it's a bit rarer than some think.

I have no trouble telling apart Koreans from Japanese or southern Chinese. The former has high cheekbones, squarer faces whereas the latter have less square faces. And usually Korean eyebrows peak. About broad faces, Koreans have longer faces than Chinese and Japanese. Japanese don't really have long faces at all like some think.

Personally I think Koreans have a unique look.
Huanglong
QUOTE(newdesign @ Nov 2 2008, 05:03 AM) [snapback]3992061[/snapback]
Too bad you don't see many northern Chinese here (at least ones from the northeast provinces). SOME Koreans and northeastern Chinese are very similar in terms of looks.
I have a lot of trouble telling apart Japanese and southern Chinese. But sometimes I know he/she is Japanese, but others just look totally southern Chinese. Some look Korean, but usually it's a bit rarer than some think.

I have no trouble telling apart Koreans from Japanese or southern Chinese. The former has high cheekbones, squarer faces whereas the latter have less square faces. And usually Korean eyebrows peak. About broad faces, Koreans have longer faces than Chinese and Japanese. Japanese don't really have long faces at all like some think.

Personally I think Koreans have a unique look.

I agree that Japanese tend to look like a sort of southern Chinese, but Koreans definitely do not have longer faces than Japanese or Chinese. Koreans have short, broad heads with big cheekbones, slitty eyes, and often square jaws.
mausoleatardy
Not that I think there are concrete differences between Japanese and Koreans, but a good way to see natural features is through athletes and not celebrities or girls in photo shoots. For example:

Japanese Soccer Team:

Korean Soccer Team:

Chinese Soccer Team:

They don't look all that different judging natural features. I think there are far more differences within countries than between countries.
Gustaaf
Korean Chinese and Japanese have similar facial physique, they have difference, but it's hard to tell what makes them distinguished to each other. It's easy to distinguish between japanese and chinese, but not for korean, I think they have unique look, it's like combination of both.
newdesign
QUOTE(Gustaaf @ Nov 4 2008, 12:34 AM) [snapback]3994301[/snapback]
Korean Chinese and Japanese have similar facial physique, they have difference, but it's hard to tell what makes them distinguished to each other. It's easy to distinguish between japanese and chinese, but not for korean, I think they have unique look, it's like combination of both.

I find it hard to distinguish Japanese and southern Chinese.
xeemlauj
Ohayao.
bigboy
japanese eyes = korean eyes = asian eyes

same shieet
mrdata0101
My gosh, Not this again.
What is different between Korean eyes and Japanese eyes? Ha ha ha ha LoL

The OP must have been drunken or non-asian origin trying to stir up conflict.
wonda51
typical korean face..
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=OqEP0Fn5YDo

Mitochondrial DNA
http://www.kumanolife.com/History/dna.html
Only it can define son of the female-line
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_DNA
mrdata0101
^Mod ban this member.
Posting Youtube clip to describe it as scientific evidence is dumbest & weightless claim.
Purplenipple
I've seen one Japanese person in my entire life. In general, the Koreans people mostly have smaller eyes especially compared to say Cambodian, Vietnamese or even Chinese people, but I can't imagine a huge difference between Japanese and Koreans. Its really not a huge issue, we can usually spot out Italians from Russians but it would be hard to spot Danish and Norwegians.
mrdata0101
QUOTE(Purplenipple @ Nov 6 2008, 08:50 PM) [snapback]3998205[/snapback]
I've seen one Japanese person in my entire life. In general, the Koreans people mostly have smaller eyes especially compared to say Cambodian, Vietnamese or even Chinese people, but I can't imagine a huge difference between Japanese and Koreans. Its really not a huge issue, we can usually spot out Italians from Russians but it would be hard to spot Danish and Norwegians.

Eye balls are all same size, you mean more slanted?
Yes, SE Asians tends to have more wider opening eyes than Northern Asians.

There is difference if Japanese are from Ainu stock, also because of peninsula climate in Korea, you will see wide varieties of Koreans.
salamat
QUOTE(mrdata0101 @ Nov 6 2008, 09:01 PM) [snapback]3998235[/snapback]
Eye balls are all same size, you mean more slanted?
Yes, SE Asians tends to have more wider opening eyes than Northern Asians.

There is difference if Japanese are from Ainu stock, also because of peninsula climate in Korea, you will see wide varieties of Koreans.

i sometimes see koreans with eyes that r wide like SEasians...can u explain this phenomenon???
mrdata0101
QUOTE(salamat @ Nov 6 2008, 09:17 PM) [snapback]3998264[/snapback]
i sometimes see koreans with eyes that r wide like SEasians...can u explain this phenomenon???

Don't know. I'm not Korean.
May be because of some SE Asian gene within Korean population.
Isn't Koreans have been telling everyone that they used be some how connected with Hmong?

Oh, another thing is some Vietnamese and Chinese went over to Korea, so I'm guessing they do have some mixed heritage.
bigboy
its called asian eyes you dumb asses
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.