Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ugly Clan.
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Clans
Aardvark
Wanna join? I think im...well ugly all_coholic.gif arcadefreak.gif icon_redface.gif icon_sad.gif pukeface.gif .
Beavers
Just you then.

Of course I am not here to join. I just came hear to laugh at you.
NothingNothing
HAHAHA!!
beerchug.gif
i wanna join plz.. cry2.gif icon_redface.gif icon_sad.gif

you know what good.. SHOW PIC aardvark.. beerchug.gif
littlegirl12
QUOTE(Aardvark @ Feb 3 2008, 11:33 PM) [snapback]3471168[/snapback]
Wanna join? I think im...well ugly all_coholic.gif arcadefreak.gif icon_redface.gif icon_sad.gif pukeface.gif .

um.. you got to have confident in yourself. If your outlook is not good, then try to maintain a beautiful inner look ( kind hearted and willing to help the other people) . laugh.gif
RobotChicken
QUOTE(Beavers @ Feb 20 2008, 05:51 AM) [snapback]3510923[/snapback]
Just you then.

Of course I am not here to join. I just came hear to laugh at you.

you're so kind lol
Aardvark
I was bored, so I created it up because I read some topic about ugly people I thought it would be funny to creat on up. biggthumpup.gif I'm not that bad looking honesly. And no Im not posting my pic. And laugh all you want I was danmed bored. kick.gif
JakeCutter
QUOTE(littlegirl12 @ Feb 20 2008, 08:13 AM) [snapback]3511343[/snapback]
um.. you got to have confident in yourself. If your outlook is not good, then try to maintain a beautiful inner look ( kind hearted and willing to help the other people) . laugh.gif

YOU'RE FUGLY GTFO
RobotChicken
QUOTE(JakeCutter @ Mar 11 2008, 06:40 PM) [snapback]3559485[/snapback]
YOU'RE FUGLY GTFO

lmao
Aardvark
Wow, im suprise people voted............ lol3.gif

Sorry if I somehow insult someone by creating this tread. beerchug.gif

NothingNothing

Are you serious? lmao
2nd2none
Man, even on the internet, there's low self e-steem
GentleWind
lol @ thread
reavolution
Well, I don't think I'm ugly. But I think everyone else does. Why? Because when I post my pic, no one ever says anything. I was brave and posted my pic and my friend said "I know what you look like now!" and I was like "no one commented" and she was like "I didn't know what to say". Annndddd... this guy was like fully talking to me and then I showed him my pic and he stopped.

Kiss_the_Girls
Sometimes...
chinabean
I'm in this clan, I'm ugly bawling.gif

JR2989
I'm not good looking but i never consider myself ugly... how sad to admit that your ugly...
iyahcure
QUOTE(chinabean @ Apr 8 2008, 01:41 PM) [snapback]3623163[/snapback]
I'm in this clan, I'm ugly bawling.gif

you ain't ugly,man. Some girls might find you cute. biggthumpup.gif so,good luck.
kitkat
I think I would fit in quite nicely here.

Pogpog
count me in!
utarah
luv to join here but I'm afraid this will only make me the most beauteous member in the clan. laugh.gif
Pogpog
why can't those certified ugly people never bothered to join here? i've seen lots of their pics in here....are they ashamed or they just don't know they're ugly?
GentleWind
I am in too because Ive been told I look like a bum or homeless
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.