Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mark Wahlberg-Asian Hate Crime??
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > AF Lounge
luv1another
i'm a big mark wahlberg fan, well not anymore after learning what he did as a youth. back in '88, he commited hate crimes against two mongolian males...he punched one in the eye, leaving him permanently blind in one eye...and attacked another mongolian with a stick...

asians, lets UNITE!!!! beerchug.gif please dont support this racist coward!!! it really sucks that he only served 45 days in jail!!!! and it really sucks because he's one of those "a-list" hollywood actors w/millions of dollars and he gets to bang beautiful models and actresses

i hate this guy!!! thumbsdown.gif
psysphere
Well, leave the animals alone, they can't help themselves. embarassedlaugh.gif
luv1another
he needs a good beating
psysphere
No, we shouldn't repeat the violence.
luv1another
i disagree...he got off to easily. i pray some asian gangsters in LA would pay him a visit icon_smile.gif

this criminal gets to bang hot models and actresses, it isnt fair!!!!!
psysphere
Who cares? If he's the slightest bit human, he should already from his crimes morally.
luv1another
why are u defending this animal??

man, just by looking at his pic...i just wanna beat his @ss....what an ugly,arrogant coward.... i hope he dies!!!!!
Joventino
mndeg: stop making accounts
luv1another
sorry guys, the two victims weren't mongolians...

i found out they were actually singaporean
lovexkissin
they're viets.
SugarandSpice
I was told they were vietnamese. Whats going on here?! I think I'll look it up and see. BTW I think he's hot. I love the guy. I heard he had black friends when he was young. Anyway, I love he's abs. I can look at those babies all day long. But I do hate the fact that he beat the heck out of those guys. I don't even know why he did that. No one deserves that.
luv1another
QUOTE(SugarandSpice @ Mar 19 2008, 10:57 PM) [snapback]3580610[/snapback]
I was told they were vietnamese. Whats going on here?! I think I'll look it up and see. BTW I think he's hot. I love the guy. I heard he had black friends when he was young. Anyway, I love he's abs. I can look at those babies all day long. But I do hate the fact that he beat the heck out of those guys. I don't even know why he did that. No one deserves that.

i'm pretty sure they were singaporean

CyN1c
I think he's a piece of $hit.

http://modelminority.com/article225.html

QUOTE("")
Criminal Complaint
In the Suffolk County Superior Court, Commonwealth of Massachusetts

Mark Wahlberg dated Asian American actress China Chow after co-starring with her in the 1998 movie The Big Hit.

At approximately 9:00 p.m. on April 8, 1988 Thanh Lam, a Vietnamese adult male who resides in Dorchester, traveled by car to 998 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, Massachusetts. At 998 Dorchester Avenue, Thanh Lam left his car carrying two cases of beer. As he crossed the sidewalk, Mark Wahlberg attacked Thanh Lam. Wahlberg was carrying a large wooden stick, approximately five feet long and two to three inches in diameter. Wahlberg approached Thanh Lam calling him a "Vietnam fu-king $hit," then hit him over the head with the stick. Thanh Lam was knocked to the ground unconscious. Th[e] stick broke in two and was later recovered from the scene. Thanh Lam was treated overnight at Boston City Hospital.

After police arrested Wahlberg later on the night of April 8, 1988, Wahlberg was informed of his rights and returned to the scene of 998 Dorchester Avenue. In the presence of two police officers, he stated: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the mother-fu-ker who's head I split open," or words to that effect.

As a police officer arrived at the scene of 998 Dorchester Avenue, Wahlberg and two other youths who were with him fled up Dorchester Avenue toward Pearl Street.

Shortly after 9:00 p.m. on April 8, 1988, Hoa Trinh, an adult Vietnamese male who resides in Dorchester, was standing several blocks away from 998 Dorchester Avenue, near the corner of Dorchester Avenue and Pearl Street. Hoa Trinh was not aware of the altercation outside of 998 Dorchester Avenue.

Wahlberg ran up to Hoa Trinh, put his arm around Hoa Trinh's shoulder, and said: "Police coming, police coming, let me hide." After a police cruiser passed, Wahlberg punched Trinh in the eye, causing him to fall to the ground.

Police arrived and Hoa Trinh identified Wahlberg as the person who punched him. Wahlberg was placed under arrest and read his rights. Thereafter he made numerous unsolicited racial statements about "g@@ks" and "slant-eyed g@@ks." After being returned to 998 Dorchester Avenue, Wahlberg identified Thanh Lam as the person he hit over the head with a stick.

Trinh lost one of his "slanted" eyes due to the attack. Wahlberg plead guilty to two counts of criminal contempt, was sentenced to two years imprisonment, and was released after 45 days. Although Wahlberg describes his incarceration as a "turning point" in his life, to this day he continues to deny that race played a role in either attack.

Trinh lost one of his "slanted" eyes due to the attack. Wahlberg plead guilty to two counts of criminal contempt, was sentenced to two years imprisonment, and was released after 45 days. Although Wahlberg describes his incarceration as a "turning point" in his life, to this day he continues to deny that race played a role in either attack.

There's the article.
KT80
dude....that's years ago ...i refuse to watch that racist punk movies long time ago.........even when the perfect storm was on TV i just turn it off.....got to make a stand ...it's the same with that fuking racist band the blood hound gang ....they had that song called yellow fever ...fuking most racist anti-asian song i ever heard.....i hate those bastards
Cha
Was he with the New Kids on the Block?

*GASP*
He looks older than me!
starbounce
Typical Jew
SugarandSpice
QUOTE(luv1another @ Mar 19 2008, 11:04 PM) [snapback]3580633[/snapback]
i'm pretty sure they were singaporean

After reading that account, are you still sure they were singaporean?! biggthumpup.gif
ktchong
"Mongolian" males?

It's actually a Vietnamese food delivery man.

And Mark Wahlberg did not just "punch" the man. Either hee or his friend either held the Vietnamese man, and he or his friend use a wooden stick to stab or scalp out one of the man's eyeball.

From what I read, it's Mark Wahlberg who took out the man's eyeball. But I give him the benefit of doubt and assume it could be his friend who did it.

If it's his friend, then he's the one who held down the Vietnamese man while it happened.

Yes, that's the sort of hate crime Mark Wahlberg was involved in.

But no, he's not a racist against Asians -- because he dated an Asian woman! So he's like, half Asian. He's almost like a family to all of us. embarassedlaugh.gif

You know, when it's an "Asian" on Asian crime, it's not a hate crime! embarassedlaugh.gif
Arash
Who gives a fu-k. Wahlberg is the man.

Now piss off!

PS: That story is urban legend.
luv1another
QUOTE(Cha @ Mar 19 2008, 11:39 PM) [snapback]3580723[/snapback]
Was he with the New Kids on the Block?

*GASP*
He looks older than me!

no, his older brother was in new kids.

i still dont think the victims were vietnamese, i also read somewhere they were indonesian shrug.gif
Takashi
Yay, the millionth Mark Wahlberg topic icon_rolleyes.gif
GentleWind
He needs a good beat down to clear off his unhealthy and racist thoughts.
Black0ps
QUOTE(Arash @ Mar 20 2008, 06:02 AM) [snapback]3581247[/snapback]
PS: That story is urban legend.

You are a funny guy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.