Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delete
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Vietnamese Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69
XigonCongchua
QUOTE (Gideon @ Mar 15 2011, 05:57 PM) *
More white aodai school girls plz! *drools* I must say that I think the ao dai is my favorite ethnic dress in asia.

SARS Prevention rotflmao.gif
XigonCongchua

Kungfu in o di embarassedlaugh.gif

What a kick embarassedlaugh.gif

strongbad

If these girls were my girlfriends in viet nam, I would send money to them every month.
Gideon
Xigon, I was going OHHHH! OHHHH! DAMN! Looking at those pics. hahhaa Thanks!
XigonCongchua
LOL I found lots more pictures but I didn't want to "spam" too much. Got to leave room for others to post too. embarassedlaugh.gif

I got like three aodai at home, but I rarely wear them outside because I thought it would be weird lol. Sometimes I wish I was in Vietnam so I could freely wear them lol.
Potatosalad
QUOTE (XigonCongchua @ Mar 15 2011, 11:41 PM) *
Perhaps some Viet girls in ancient clothes embarassedlaugh.gif

who's that? she's cute
Tav6

thumbsUp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhizQh0QWsE&feature=feedu

Tam Tit, What a cutie. icon_redface.gif
strongbad
QUOTE (thumbsUp @ Mar 17 2011, 03:19 PM) *

she got pretty eyes, cant help but notice her eyes.
Gideon
QUOTE (XigonCongchua @ Mar 17 2011, 12:29 AM) *
LOL I found lots more pictures but I didn't want to "spam" too much. Got to leave room for others to post too. embarassedlaugh.gif

I got like three aodai at home, but I rarely wear them outside because I thought it would be weird lol. Sometimes I wish I was in Vietnam so I could freely wear them lol.

If your ever bored, you should put on ur fav and take a pic for us to see.
LonelyKitty
QUOTE (XigonCongchua @ Mar 16 2011, 11:29 PM) *

I thought it is normal to be a nationalist, if i were you i would wear men-aodai all the time...
Foxever
QUOTE (LonelyKitty @ Mar 14 2011, 02:44 AM) *
Hey i know this girl i saw her when i'm in HCM city.

Where did you get that picture? embarassedlaugh.gif

She is studying at Viet-Uc International school or Aus-Viet Inter.

Her name is Tran Anh or Something Anh i don't remember but she is sooooooo cute~~~~ that make me want to marry her. icon_redface.gif lol

From somewhere, there is just one picture i can find.
We are the friends

Tav6

Gideon
^ I dont like both of what she's wearing tav. blehh
Waii
QUOTE (LonelyKitty @ Mar 14 2011, 02:44 PM) *
Hey i know this girl i saw her when i'm in HCM city.

Where did you get that picture? embarassedlaugh.gif

She is studying at Viet-Uc International school or Aus-Viet Inter.

Her name is Tran Anh or Something Anh i don't remember but she is sooooooo cute~~~~ that make me want to marry her. icon_redface.gif lol

Aww she's soo cute,, she looks like a doll

I remember i saw her in this Neptune commercial--soo cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbw1eOYJus0

Tav6

LonelyKitty
QUOTE (Foxever @ Mar 18 2011, 12:35 PM) *
From somewhere, there is just one picture i can find.
We are the friends

[img]http://d.f3.photo.zdn.vn/upload/original/2010/08/02/0/12806844591539092136_574_574.jpg

[img]http://d.f4.photo.zdn.vn/upload/original/2011/01/03/1/10/12939918332110691132_574_574.jpg

[img]http://d.f4.photo.zdn.vn/upload/original/2011/01/23/22/12/1295795573444084747_574_574.jpg

Not quite, you still have the love for big girls while i do not...

I can only love "care about" small one... icon_redface.gif

But yeah maybe i knew you...

Enjoy, Vietnamese girl in Bac Ha:

Tav6

XigonCongchua
QUOTE (Potatosalad @ Mar 17 2011, 03:14 AM) *
who's that? she's cute

That's la thanh huyen
XigonCongchua

Tav6

Tav6
thuy vy lam tu thien beerchug.gif

lalalalena2211
me?

XigonCongchua
^ That's you?
lalalalena2211
sure is!
XigonCongchua
You're pretty sexy embarassedlaugh.gif
lalalalena2211
lol thanks
HoDaiCa
Damn lena, where u from girl?. Your so beautiful, wow. How old are you?. love2.gif
lalalalena2211
x
lalalalena2211
QUOTE (HoDaiCa @ Mar 21 2011, 12:41 AM) *
Damn lena, where u from girl?. Your so beautiful, wow. How old are you?. love2.gif

Born in Saigon, raised in California. I'm 22. Thanks lol
HoDaiCa
I see, welcome to the site. Em co ban trai chua?. embarassedlaugh.gif
chiuchimu

These are pretty outfits.

Nice composition too, with river and bridge in the back ground.
gardenslave
QUOTE (HoDaiCa @ Mar 22 2011, 01:20 AM) *
I see, welcome to the site. Em co ban trai chua?. embarassedlaugh.gif

YOU DUMMY! You moved in too fast! You just scared away the rabbit. You just missed your chance.

Next time try something like, "You look very nice and traditional with the ao dai. Your outfit matches nicely with your bosoms, which I didn't notice at all."
XigonCongchua
Hồ Đại Ca tấn cng nhanh qu, tỉ tỉ ấy chạy mất tiu ri. Lần sau nhớ rt kinh nghiệm tấn cng chầm chậm thi nhe Hồ Đại Ca.

QUOTE (gardenslave @ Mar 22 2011, 05:40 PM) *
YOU DUMMY! You moved in too fast! You just scared away the rabbit. You just missed your chance.

Next time try something like, "You look very nice and traditional with the ao dai. Your outfit matches nicely with your bosoms, which I didn't notice at all."

Ặc lựu đạn ở đu nổ gh vậy. embarassedlaugh.gif
HoDaiCa
QUOTE (gardenslave @ Mar 22 2011, 08:40 PM) *

HoDaiCa
QUOTE (XigonCongchua @ Mar 23 2011, 12:18 AM) *
Hồ Đại Ca tấn cng nhanh qu, tỉ tỉ ấy chạy mất tiu ri. Lần sau nhớ rt kinh nghiệm tấn cng chầm chậm thi nhe Hồ Đại Ca.

Ặc lựu đạn ở đu nổ gh vậy. embarassedlaugh.gif

lol, i don't like beating around the bushes, i get straight to the point. I mean i need to know if she got a men yet ya know. embarassedlaugh.gif

You can't strike unless she's available, but thanks for the tip guys lol.
strongbad
Tc Tin

strongbad

strongbad
Phương Trinh

strongbad

Tav6
truc diem ........... man ba nay co nieu hinh qua embarassedlaugh.gif

XigonCongchua
Last one doesn't look like Trc Diễm
Tav6
i think it is her cause i got that pic from here

http://kenh14.vn/c102/20110325014036387/ha...street-boys.chn
Potatosalad
QUOTE (strongbad @ Mar 25 2011, 03:18 AM) *
Tc Tin

beerchug.gif
strongbad
Tm Tt

XigonCongchua
Wow She looks a lot like Mai Phương Thy in this picture

In the other two pictures, she also looks kinda like Mai Phương Thy but the similarity is strongest in that pic
Tav6
interview with truc diem
part 1

part 2

part 3
part 4

interview with siu black........... she is of Ba na ethnic .............. she is not pretty at all but i like her voice and she is very funny in the interview embarassedlaugh.gif beerchug.gif

part 1
part2
part 3
part 4
tow0yourv
We featured this colorway in the Jordan Sky High Retro a few days ago Air Jordans 19 December 2010 Top 5 Air Jordan Releases, but have some new pictures to bring to you as well as some updates about their availability. The lifestyle shoe features a combination of materials including canvas and suede nike air max 90, creating a nice mix. The shoe sports a predominantly light brown hue Air Jordans 12, along with vibrant colored accents. Look for them now at select accounts as they retail for $90.
Name: Jordan Sky High Retro
Color: Grit / Team Orange / Volt / Brown Kelp
Style: 07282201
Jordan Sky High Retro – Ocean Fog Jordan Sky High Retro – Ocean Fog Jordan Sky High Retro – Ocean Fog
tow0yourv
Diggy Simmons was recently spotted at Sneaker Pimps NYC rockin’ his own signature style….a far cry from his family’s Phat Farm empire. While he was outfitted in Stussy and Billionaire Boys Club, it was his shoes that sparked our interest. Simmons showed up in the Air Jordan Retro XIII’s Air Jordans 25, slated to hit retailers on the 18th. Available in three different colorways, Simmons chose one of the most classic color schemes specific to the Jordan Brand nike air max 2003, Black/Red/White. If you are interested in the XIII’s Air Jordans 13 Nike Zoom Kobe V ? Joker, they will be available at your local Jordan retailer for $160. via UH. Available now on eBay.
[Celeb Kicks] Diggy Simmons in Air Jordan Retro XIII [Celeb Kicks] Diggy Simmons in Air Jordan Retro XIII [Celeb Kicks] Diggy Simmons in Air Jordan Retro XIII
Tav6
Nguyễn Thanh Huyền

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.