Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howdy!
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AsiaFinest.com > Introductions
towerofbabel
Hiya laugh.gif

I'm new here. My name is Candy! Nice to meet everyone! victory.gif This site looks like it's got a lot of cool goodies, so I'm excited to read & participate in discussions with you folks. Hope everyone has a nice evening! biggthumpup.gif
babelone
QUOTE(towerofbabel @ Apr 8 2008, 10:30 PM) [snapback]3623513[/snapback]
Hiya laugh.gif

I'm new here. My name is Candy! Nice to meet everyone! victory.gif This site looks like it's got a lot of cool goodies, so I'm excited to read & participate in discussions with you folks. Hope everyone has a nice evening! biggthumpup.gif

Let me know how many times people call you the To- we-rof-Babe-l here. It can be quite entertaining, being a Babe. I've had around one in twenty so far, but the spelling with Babel in your suffix might reduce the incidence.

beerchug.gif

Qkhanh
You and I are going to be best friends
fadedmofo
awesome
DutchEastIndiesMan
Hey welcome and enjoy your time here.
towerofbabel
Thanks for the welcome! biggrin.gif

LOL bableone. XD I hadn't thought about that, to be honest. I just liked the tower of babel, because it unified everyone. biggrin.gif

We are, Qkhanh? laugh.gif coolies! biggrin.gif

DutchEastIndiesMan, Thank you biggrin.gif
Dette
Beware of those guys ^^^^ embarassedlaugh.gif

Welcome aboard! biggthumpup.gif
towerofbabel
QUOTE(Dette @ Apr 9 2008, 08:37 AM) [snapback]3625065[/snapback]
Beware of those guys ^^^^ embarassedlaugh.gif

Welcome aboard! biggthumpup.gif

Thank you biggrin.gif
babelone
QUOTE(towerofbabel @ Apr 9 2008, 01:49 PM) [snapback]3625012[/snapback]
Thanks for the welcome! biggrin.gif

LOL bableone. XD I hadn't thought about that, to be honest. I just liked the tower of babel, because it unified everyone. biggrin.gif

We are, Qkhanh? laugh.gif coolies! biggrin.gif

DutchEastIndiesMan, Thank you biggrin.gif

It's quite amazing how we both saw the same thing in quite the opposite ways. To me, the Tower of Babel was the catalyst for all of the different languages we are cursed to speak, and to achieve a unified language once again across the World must be easier said than done.

Still, I admire your interpretation, for that's about the same objective as mine. It must have been a team effort to build that tower in the first place.

Amazing though, isn't it?

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.