Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Being a Newbie Again Sucks..
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AsiaFinest.com > Introductions
LaRosenitOsh
now that's out of my system.. embarassedlaugh.gif

beerchug.gif
hello Big Brothers and Big Sisters..

one of the dreadful situations a person experiences is being a newbie to a popular site (or just being a newbie)..
you start from scratch..
earn respect..(wth? embarassedlaugh.gif)
build friendship..(^^; )
meet cool people..whom you'll like or likely to avoid..

i'm a timid person but i like to discuss things and may be talkative at some point..
i'm 16..(hardly matures.. icon_sad.gif ) and an incoming college sophomore..
i like reading..(if the topic sparks my interest) book.gif
i also like anime, music, food munch.gif

rejection kills me.. badteeth.gif

so HI EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD..
HI TO MY FELLOW ASIANS.. beerchug.gif

---> i love to laugh like crazy crazy.gif

dragonloveaf.gif
utarah
just don't pay too much attention to post counts (coz they mean nothing) and don't exhaust yourself from formulating striking opinions. icon_wink.gif

and

welcome to af biggthumpup.gif
LaRosenitOsh
QUOTE(utarah @ Apr 26 2008, 12:23 AM) [snapback]3660486[/snapback]
just don't pay too much attention to post counts (coz they mean nothing) and don't exhaust yourself from formulating striking opinions. icon_wink.gif
and

welcome to af biggthumpup.gif

uh...Thanks.. beerchug.gif

(but ah, i was a former af member..and i couldn't seem to remember my email or password for the matter.. bawling.gif ,
that was during 2004-2005 i think.. embarassedlaugh.gif ) neways..i could begin a fresh start embarassedlaugh.gif <--- lame.. biggrin.gif

Thank you..
CyberJake
Welcome back to AF LaRosenitOsh! biggthumpup.gif

don't worry, there's no anarchy in here.. democracy is still alive in this board. so relax enjoy and laugh (like crazy) crazy.gif and meet the newbies and veterans here

see you around beerchug.gif
Arash
QUOTE(utarah @ Apr 26 2008, 12:23 AM) [snapback]3660486[/snapback]
just don't pay too much attention to post counts (coz they mean nothing)

Bull$hit! Big postcounts mean you have a big penis. Everybody knows that! embarassedlaugh.gif

Or big bewbs in case of females. biggthumpup.gif
Pogpog
QUOTE(Arash @ Apr 27 2008, 01:18 PM) [snapback]3664105[/snapback]
Bull$hit! Big postcounts mean you have a big penis. Everybody knows that! embarassedlaugh.gif

aww $hit, mine won't grow a lot then since i only post once in a while...
babelone
QUOTE(Pogpog @ Apr 27 2008, 10:26 AM) [snapback]3664110[/snapback]
aww $hit, mine won't grow a lot then since i only post once in a while...

Keep at it old chap and you just might get there before they cart you orf to the glue factory.

It is also a known fact that those members with post tallies in the four and five digit range enjoy significantly higher average annual incomes, are more likely to drive sporty six and eight cylinder automobiles, are less likely to have suffered from PTSD or chronic fatigue syndrome, are more thoughroughly educated in world politics, current events, and fine wines and cuisines, can usually play at least one musical instrument and are less prone to persistent erectile dysfunction.

It can be worth the effort if you give it your best shot, you know? beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
wolfblade
hi hi, no worries, i don`t look at post count, just have fun beerchug.gif and welcome
LaRosenitOsh
QUOTE(CyberJake @ Apr 26 2008, 07:12 AM) [snapback]3661194[/snapback]
Welcome back to AF LaRosenitOsh!
don't worry, there's no anarchy in here.. democracy is still alive in this board. so relax enjoy and laugh (like crazy) crazy.gif and meet the newbies and veterans here
see you around beerchug.gif

THANKS.. laugh.gif nice to see you here (again) cyberjake..(^_^)

QUOTE(Arash @ Apr 27 2008, 05:18 PM) [snapback]3664105[/snapback]
Bull$hit! Big postcounts mean you have a big penis. Everybody knows that!

eek.gif really..? then i would have to resist it..for future purposes..lol biggrin.gif

QUOTE(babelone @ Apr 27 2008, 05:31 PM) [snapback]3664113[/snapback]
Keep at it old chap and you just might get there before they cart you orf to the glue factory.
It is also a known fact that those members with post tallies in the four and five digit range enjoy significantly higher average annual incomes, are more likely to drive sporty six and eight cylinder automobiles, are less likely to have suffered from PTSD or chronic fatigue syndrome, are more thoughroughly educated in world politics, current events, and fine wines and cuisines, can usually play at least one musical instrument and are less prone to persistent erectile dysfunction.

It can be worth the effort if you give it your best shot, you know? beerchug.gif

really..? it sounds make up..but oh well, let us heed the warnings of our ancient ancestors.. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(wolfblade @ Apr 27 2008, 07:03 PM) [snapback]3664224[/snapback]
hi hi, no worries, i don`t look at post count, just have fun beerchug.gif and welcome

Thank You.. icon_smile.gif
i'm really hoping for that though
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.