Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Obama!!!
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Vietnamese Chat
Manleow
As we know Obama will be the Democratic pick for president,

what does this have to do with Viet ppl?

well, we know one of Obama's Top VP considerations is Jim Webb.

well, if any of you didnt know, Jim Webb's Wife is Vietnamese.

what dose this have to do with anything.

well, we know, the VP will be the top canidate after the President himself is out of office.

if Webb became president after Obama, Webb's vietnamese wife would be First Lady.

what ya'll think?
SoCal
I am waiting for the debate between Mr. Obama and Mr. McCain and then will decide which candidate I am going to vote for.

Senators Kerry and McCain played a large part in normalizing relation with Vietnam in 1995.

If more young people of Generations X and Y vote in November 2008, then Mr. Obama will win.
canadiandinher
The Clintons' have visited Vietnam and they were the ones to normalize ties with Vietnam in 1995 in which it opened the U.S. market to Vietnam and vice versa. I think Obama supporters tend to be too liberal.
Manleow
QUOTE(canadiandinher @ Jun 3 2008, 07:37 PM) [snapback]3733939[/snapback]
The Clintons' have visited Vietnam and they were the ones to normalize ties with Vietnam in 1995 in which it opened the U.S. market to Vietnam and vice versa. I think Obama supporters tend to be too liberal.

why r we even talking about whats her face, its over for the chick. no one liked her, thats why she lost. she had all the name power, money, support from all the top Dem's going into the race, but still lose, because ppl simply dislike her.

kpham001
I am supporting Obama (maybe because I am a college student).
XigonCongchua
I support Hilary Clinton for what she and her husband did to Vietnam.
asean.asia
Being arrogant as McCain is, if you want WWIII, vote for him.

WWIII will come, so McCain will become president. kiss.gif
Miimeee
lol..
that'll be cool if there's a viet as first lady
cant wait..

><
canadiandinher
QUOTE(Manleow @ Jun 3 2008, 10:30 PM) [snapback]3734396[/snapback]
why r we even talking about whats her face, its over for the chick. no one liked her, thats why she lost. she had all the name power, money, support from all the top Dem's going into the race, but still lose, because ppl simply dislike her.

Like I said, I find people who vote for Obama too liberal. Stop spewing your opinions like everyone in the world shares your opinions. Remember, almost 18 million people voted for her, i.e. a lot of people like her too. Everyone will have people that likes or dislikes them. Don't say "no one liked her." And no, she did not have support from the top Dem. Howard Dean and Pelosi have been biased against her since she started running.

You have problems!
Manleow
QUOTE(XigonCongchua @ Jun 4 2008, 01:04 AM) [snapback]3734711[/snapback]
I support Hilary Clinton for what she and her husband did to Vietnam.

? ok, i guess you have some sort of impression that she is still in the race.

canadiandude:
Like I said, I find people who vote for Obama too liberal. Stop spewing your opinions like everyone in the world shares your opinions. Remember, almost 18 million people voted for her, i.e. a lot of people like her too. Everyone will have people that likes or dislikes them. Don't say "no one liked her." And no, she did not have support from the top Dem. Howard Dean and Pelosi have been biased against her since she started running.

You have problems!

Lolzzz, dude get over it, too liberal? i guess u have the mindset of dumb Old white racist, who were the ones that voted for Hillary. have u noticed educated ppl, well informed ppl, younger educated ppl picked Obama overwhelmingly, while ppl who dont pay attention, those who are uneducated, ignorant to the world around us were the ppl who choosed Clinton.

i guess u didnt notice Obama is a black man, black ppl are 11% of the population of the US,

Women make up over 50% of the population of the US, White ppl are the majority. If Women really wanted her to be the first Women president, then it shouldnt of been even close. that fact of the matter is that she was widely disliked.

Did u not see the superdelegates at the begining? She had an overwhelming amounts of super delegates when the race started, Obama only in the last frew primarys actual caught up with her, only when he was almost for sure the nominee did he actual catch up and surpise her with the superdelegates.

You have to go with the facts, it is by far hardy for a black person to become president then a women. just in recent years, has there been even 1 black governer and only 1 black senator(Obama).

i cant count on my figers the amounts of white women who have been senators or governors of many states.

this is a victory for minorities, as i see it. a minority can actual become president of the US. We even had an Asian Governer (Mainland) before there was ever a black governer. not that i really even like black ppl, however its bigger then Obama, its breaking all the barriers that have ever been built up by the White America since the creation of this nation.

Manleow
QUOTE(Miimeee @ Jun 4 2008, 02:13 AM) [snapback]3734793[/snapback]
lol..
that'll be cool if there's a viet as first lady
cant wait..

><

well, Jim Webb is the favorite to be picked as Vice President.

then we will see 2 black ppl, 1 white dude, and an Asian chick as the representitives of America. thats a colorful sight i would say

acutally, Obama is half white, half black. since his dad was full African booty scatcher, he mostly shows black features.
canadiandinher
QUOTE(Manleow @ Jun 4 2008, 06:58 PM) [snapback]3735784[/snapback]
? ok, i guess you have some sort of impression that she is still in the race.

canadiandude:

Lolzzz, dude get over it, too liberal? i guess u have the mindset of dumb Old white racist, who were the ones that voted for Hillary. have u noticed educated ppl, well informed ppl, younger educated ppl picked Obama overwhelmingly, while ppl who dont pay attention, those who are uneducated, ignorant to the world around us were the ppl who choosed Clinton.

You are the one with he mindset of racist. I don't care if Hillary is white or if Barack was black. Hillary won the educated vote in a lot of states too. I'm in university so don't stereotype.

i guess u didnt notice Obama is a black man, black ppl are 11% of the population of the US,

Women make up over 50% of the population of the US, White ppl are the majority. If Women really wanted her to be the first Women president, then it shouldnt of been even close. that fact of the matter is that she was widely disliked.

Black vote comprised of 40 % of the turn out in NC (Barack got 54 % of the vote there, so that means 14 % must have gone from whites. Blacks have voted 90 % for Barack. If you are not black and if you don't vote for Barack = racism (dumbest argument I have ever seen). Ironically, opposite of what Martin Luther King said that he wanted people to be judged by their character. Don't say that Clinton supporters, and I"m not even white! What about the Latinos who overwhelmingly support her, the Jews, and the Catholics. You're the one being ignorant by playing the race card that has been overused!

Black voter turn out is one of the highest in the primaries (as a proportion) and white voter turn out wasn't as high (since to many, this is a primary, the General Election is what matters).

Did u not see the superdelegates at the begining? She had an overwhelming amounts of super delegates when the race started, Obama only in the last frew primarys actual caught up with her, only when he was almost for sure the nominee did he actual catch up and surpise her with the superdelegates.

You have to go with the facts, it is by far hardy for a black person to become president then a women. just in recent years, has there been even 1 black governer and only 1 black senator(Obama).

i cant count on my figers the amounts of white women who have been senators or governors of many states.

Again you are using the race card, comparing that he is black so he deserves a spot since many women have had spots. I believe in competencies.

How would it feel if let's say you were Asian, 5 % of the U.S. population is Asian and a new Affirmative Action law has been implemented such that universities should accept based on proportion (e.g. only 5 % of its student population has to be Asian). Let's say 10 % of the population that "plans to go to University" are Asian. How would it feel if you were part of the 5 % rejected because you were Asian yet your marks/academic potential is higher than other students? It's like saying, there are 10 million Toyotas built in the world a year, let's cut back on Toyotas so that Kia can build more cars. That logic to me is nonsense (similar to, there are a lot of women in political positions but only a few blacks).

this is a victory for minorities, as i see it. a minority can actual become president of the US. We even had an Asian Governer (Mainland) before there was ever a black governer. not that i really even like black ppl, however its bigger then Obama, its breaking all the barriers that have ever been built up by the White America since the creation of this nation.

And black people are the president of African countries. Do you ever see a white person being the President of Zimbabwe or Congo? Don't use old history like "well they were when they colonized them 500000 years ago." That's like blaming a white girl who was born yesterday for enslaving their black ancestors. I find it poisonous to hold old hatred in that you were not part of.

I'm not trying to offend you (you should know that if you're educated) but I am just trying to make an argument. I know you are a fan of Obama, that is your choice, but I am entitled to mine. I base my choice on competency. Like I said, I also like the fact that Bill Clinton's administration with the help of other politicians normalized ties with Vietnam.
Zeretual
I am supporting Obama b/c of the video on youtube lol i think that why he is winning too lol
allUcanEat69
Because of the way they distribute delegates, black voters are mostly concentrated in urban cities with more delegates which gives Obama an advantage over delegate counts. Barack basically ran a much better campaign on the message of change in time when people are desperate for change. People are tired of Bush and his cronies running this country to the gutter. Barack is also more likable mainly because the media favor him. The media was very negative on Hillary in the beginning and her husband actually didn't help her much.
Manleow
QUOTE(canadiandinher @ Jun 4 2008, 07:31 PM) [snapback]3735840[/snapback]
You are the one with he mindset of racist. I don't care if Hillary is white or if Barack was black. Hillary won the educated vote in a lot of states too. I'm in university so don't stereotype.
Black vote comprised of 40 % of the turn out in NC (Barack got 54 % of the vote there, so that means 14 % must have gone from whites. Blacks have voted 90 % for Barack. If you are not black and if you don't vote for Barack = racism (dumbest argument I have ever seen). Ironically, opposite of what Martin Luther King said that he wanted people to be judged by their character. Don't say that Clinton supporters, and I"m not even white! What about the Latinos who overwhelmingly support her, the Jews, and the Catholics. You're the one being ignorant by playing the race card that has been overused!

Black voter turn out is one of the highest in the primaries (as a proportion) and white voter turn out wasn't as high (since to many, this is a primary, the General Election is what matters).
Again you are using the race card, comparing that he is black so he deserves a spot since many women have had spots. I believe in competencies.

How would it feel if let's say you were Asian, 5 % of the U.S. population is Asian and a new Affirmative Action law has been implemented such that universities should accept based on proportion (e.g. only 5 % of its student population has to be Asian). Let's say 10 % of the population that "plans to go to University" are Asian. How would it feel if you were part of the 5 % rejected because you were Asian yet your marks/academic potential is higher than other students? It's like saying, there are 10 million Toyotas built in the world a year, let's cut back on Toyotas so that Kia can build more cars. That logic to me is nonsense (similar to, there are a lot of women in political positions but only a few blacks).
And black people are the president of African countries. Do you ever see a white person being the President of Zimbabwe or Congo? Don't use old history like "well they were when they colonized them 500000 years ago." That's like blaming a white girl who was born yesterday for enslaving their black ancestors. I find it poisonous to hold old hatred in that you were not part of.

I'm not trying to offend you (you should know that if you're educated) but I am just trying to make an argument. I know you are a fan of Obama, that is your choice, but I am entitled to mine. I base my choice on competency. Like I said, I also like the fact that Bill Clinton's administration with the help of other politicians normalized ties with Vietnam.

First of all, why are u trying to credit Hillary with things Bill did? So dont Use old history and give credit to another person who had nothing to do with the actual event.

I could vote for McCain, i would vote for McCain over Clinton. but we are in a historical crossroad, it is more important as a symbol to elect Obama to office, to send a message to the rest of the world, America is no longer this White Male Western dominated Nation. I see u lack the vision, Hillary will say and do anything to get what she wants, she is that snake oil salesman, we hear so much about. That has always been her perception, she is what ppl perceive her to be

I guess ur not Asian, if an asian person ran for president and was a truly viable canidate, then i would think that person would be getting 99% of the Asian vote, no matter if that person was republican or democrat.

I guess u dont see this point, i guess u have no idea of this concept that most Asians have.

u see many asian argue with one another here on AF, but when it comes down too it, we do support our ppl over other groups.

when Yao Ming was drafted #1 to the NBA, i throw my middle finger in the air to all those that said, asian's will never play in the NBA. this was an accomplishment that all asian ppl could be proud of. yet i see how u could not underdstand this kind of concept.

there's this thing called asian pride, or pride for ur culture or ppl. again im sure u dont understand that concept?

And ur are absolutely wrong, Obama won heavely in the college towns and cities. North Carolina has one of the most educated populations in the whole US, and top Universities in the whole country, some 38% of the population are college educated. vs the national average around 20%.

Its absolutely proven that Obama won the majority Young and educated vote. just look at the stats dude, they dont lie. Hillary won West Virginia because they have the lowest edcuation levels in the WHole US, there were voters who came out of the voting boths that said, point blank they didnt vote for Obama because he was black. Hillary won overwhelmingly the old population of white voters who are 65 and over, Obama won the popuation that was 35 and younger. Hillary won the ppl who didnt finish highschool and only have highschool diploma's, Obama won heavely the ppl who have at least a 4 year degree.

She tried to snake through the entire primary race.

those are just the facts.

But to end it all, She has Lost, so why are we still talking about someone who is no longer an issue. Its Obama and McCain.

I could Vote for either one, but im leaning Obama because of what it represents. its something bigger then Obama, it just happens to be him.
qwe123
McCain
why didnt shoot the $hit out of him
the c_nt
canadiandinher
QUOTE(Manleow @ Jun 4 2008, 10:42 PM) [snapback]3736170[/snapback]
First of all, why are u trying to credit Hillary with things Bill did? So dont Use old history and give credit to another person who had nothing to do with the actual event.

I could vote for McCain, i would vote for McCain over Clinton. but we are in a historical crossroad, it is more important as a symbol to elect Obama to office, to send a message to the rest of the world, America is no longer this White Male Western dominated Nation. I see u lack the vision, Hillary will say and do anything to get what she wants, she is that snake oil salesman, we hear so much about. That has always been her perception, she is what ppl perceive her to be

I guess ur not Asian, if an asian person ran for president and was a truly viable canidate, then i would think that person would be getting 99% of the Asian vote, no matter if that person was republican or democrat.

I guess u dont see this point, i guess u have no idea of this concept that most Asians have.

u see many asian argue with one another here on AF, but when it comes down too it, we do support our ppl over other groups.

when Yao Ming was drafted #1 to the NBA, i throw my middle finger in the air to all those that said, asian's will never play in the NBA. this was an accomplishment that all asian ppl could be proud of. yet i see how u could not underdstand this kind of concept.

there's this thing called asian pride, or pride for ur culture or ppl. again im sure u dont understand that concept?

And ur are absolutely wrong, Obama won heavely in the college towns and cities. North Carolina has one of the most educated populations in the whole US, and top Universities in the whole country, some 38% of the population are college educated. vs the national average around 20%.

Its absolutely proven that Obama won the majority Young and educated vote. just look at the stats dude, they dont lie. Hillary won West Virginia because they have the lowest edcuation levels in the WHole US, there were voters who came out of the voting boths that said, point blank they didnt vote for Obama because he was black. Hillary won overwhelmingly the old population of white voters who are 65 and over, Obama won the popuation that was 35 and younger. Hillary won the ppl who didnt finish highschool and only have highschool diploma's, Obama won heavely the ppl who have at least a 4 year degree.

She tried to snake through the entire primary race.

those are just the facts.

But to end it all, She has Lost, so why are we still talking about someone who is no longer an issue. Its Obama and McCain.

I could Vote for either one, but im leaning Obama because of what it represents. its something bigger then Obama, it just happens to be him.

I think you have gone a bit to far to say I'm not asian. I have pride being Vietnamese myself. You are sounding exactly like Barack Obama, brainwashed like most other people.

So let's say you are a manager for a company and you want to hire a consultant for advertising. Two consulting firm puts up a sample package, one is asian that mainly operates the other one is mainly white operated. However, the white one has a track record of promoting big corporations such as Nike, Adidas, Armani, etc... and have generated on average 10 % increase in sales for its clients. You own an Asian company called "Sony." Who do you pay to do the advertising job?

Based on your answer, you would pay the asian-operated company. However, you're firm would not be competitive enough due to your decision since another firm doesn't "use race" as a criteria and went with the "white" one that has a better record on increasing sales.

I guess your major is not economics, so there's no point for me to argue with someone who claims to be "educated-voter" just because you go to college (going to college doesn't make you "smarter"). Because, my point is, if you use the logic that people should stick to their own group, then why did a lot of American/European/Western corporations decide to ship their manufacturing operations to China, Vietnam, and India? Because it's cheaper there (and a wiser move or else they can't compete).

A fact is, in Apalachia, Hillary won the youth vote, even in Puerto Rico, Massachusets. However, she lost the youth vote in a lot of northwestern states. Again, I mentioned, it's not about age, it's about ideology. Moderate to conservative democrats lean towards Hillary whereas liberal democrats lean towards Obama.

And what is your problem with white people anyway? You're living in the U.S.. Do they beat you up? Do they oppress you? I don't think so. Yes they may have more political power than most asians, but how long have asians (vietnamese specifically) been in the states? 25 years or less? What's the % of the population that is Asian? Less than 4 %. So don't use racism as a reason to explain everything.

Btw, North Carolina cities = 40 - 60 % black in population. The bible belt also has one of the largest black populations. The northwestern state democrats tend to be more liberal. If you look at the map of how those two divided the states, you'd realize it's more about political ideology than age. I guess you must be from California, a very liberal state (that is why they allow gay marriage).

Look, I'm not trying to offend you or anything, but I'm just saying that it can get on some people's nerve when you try to spew out stuff like as if the whole world agrees with you. Every person has their own brain. I have nothing against liberals, moderates or conservatives. The ideology is people's own choices.
DanSmith
Think Imma vote for Ombama(gotta help the brotha out, you feel me dawg?)

mcCain is a war monger

and Hillary belongs in the kitchen she a lair as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc
OaklandDoughboy
I said it before Obama said it. You can ask my family. If you want a 3rd term of Bush then vote 4 McCain. I'm going for Obama. I seen his speech with AIPAC and I know Jews are very powerful in America. Obama is very sincere is his messages. If He's not, he should be an actor cause he comes off very genuine. My family came over here thanks to Jimmy Carter and my best friends Dad came over here thanks to the Republicans. I think a lot of families will ride with whoever that help gave their family a chance.
Manleow
QUOTE(canadiandinher @ Jun 4 2008, 11:00 PM) [snapback]3736202[/snapback]
I think you have gone a bit to far to say I'm not asian. I have pride being Vietnamese myself. You are sounding exactly like Barack Obama, brainwashed like most other people.

So let's say you are a manager for a company and you want to hire a consultant for advertising. Two consulting firm puts up a sample package, one is asian that mainly operates the other one is mainly white operated. However, the white one has a track record of promoting big corporations such as Nike, Adidas, Armani, etc... and have generated on average 10 % increase in sales for its clients. You own an Asian company called "Sony." Who do you pay to do the advertising job?

Based on your answer, you would pay the asian-operated company. However, you're firm would not be competitive enough due to your decision since another firm doesn't "use race" as a criteria and went with the "white" one that has a better record on increasing sales.

I guess your major is not economics, so there's no point for me to argue with someone who claims to be "educated-voter" just because you go to college (going to college doesn't make you "smarter"). Because, my point is, if you use the logic that people should stick to their own group, then why did a lot of American/European/Western corporations decide to ship their manufacturing operations to China, Vietnam, and India? Because it's cheaper there (and a wiser move or else they can't compete).

A fact is, in Apalachia, Hillary won the youth vote, even in Puerto Rico, Massachusets. However, she lost the youth vote in a lot of northwestern states. Again, I mentioned, it's not about age, it's about ideology. Moderate to conservative democrats lean towards Hillary whereas liberal democrats lean towards Obama.

And what is your problem with white people anyway? You're living in the U.S.. Do they beat you up? Do they oppress you? I don't think so. Yes they may have more political power than most asians, but how long have asians (vietnamese specifically) been in the states? 25 years or less? What's the % of the population that is Asian? Less than 4 %. So don't use racism as a reason to explain everything.

Btw, North Carolina cities = 40 - 60 % black in population. The bible belt also has one of the largest black populations. The northwestern state democrats tend to be more liberal. If you look at the map of how those two divided the states, you'd realize it's more about political ideology than age. I guess you must be from California, a very liberal state (that is why they allow gay marriage).

Look, I'm not trying to offend you or anything, but I'm just saying that it can get on some people's nerve when you try to spew out stuff like as if the whole world agrees with you. Every person has their own brain. I have nothing against liberals, moderates or conservatives. The ideology is people's own choices.

could u shut up about the freaking Company example, University examples. uR a freak dude, who cares. Obama was president of the Law School at Harvard dude, lets compare that to ur accomplishments.

if two ppl are equally qaulified for the job, one white and one asian, and out of 100 managers they already have, (the 100 are white), then one should hire the asian person to be a manager.

Dude, Hillary has no Class, when she won a state, the first sentence from Obama was to congradulate her, when Obama won a state, Hillary totally ignores it and goes on with her speach. this tells you what kind of person she is.

look at what happen when Obama finally won the nomination. she has no Class, ignored the fact that he won the nomination and went on with her rant. again No Class.

Im a conservative, so much so i was once registored as a republican, even voted for bush the first term, that switched my vote during the second election when he ruined the country. Im now an independent and learn democratic but consider myself a conservative.

what policy difference do they have, that wold make one more liberal from the other one? u need to learn the facts dude.

If Obama was not in the race, John Edwards would of won the nomination. Hillary would of lost no matter what. Hillary had the highest negatives of anyone running for President in the history of running for president. I dont think u understand that.

she tried to throw the democratic party under the bus when she said McCain was more qualitfied then Obama for president. Thats why ppl tell you, "She will say anything and do anything." she has not class and should be ashamed of herself.

even So, most Obama suporters said they would still vote for Clinton, why because those who vote for Obama are a lot wiser more open minded, and see the importance of getting a democrat elected, vs the hillary supporters who said they would not Vote for Obama if he won the nomination, out of pure ignorance. See dude, u have no sense, anyone who says that are the hard heads who dont have a clue about the world that is going around them.

just like you, U still ignore all the exit polls, Clinton may of won some states with a majority youth and college vote, but this shows how u try to hard to make up excuses for her, and shows the level of understanding you have. Almost every single state with exception of a couple, Obama won the overwhelming majority of the Youth vote and the voters who are highly educated. get over dude. embarassedlaugh.gif that was his Base, other then the blacks. Hillary's base was old white ppl with No education.
Englanda
Good luck to Obama. But from what I can gather the majority of America is fundamentally racist, therefore Obama's chances are slim. So EVERYONE in the world be prepared for ill-tempered dinosaur McCain as president. bawling.gif
SoCal
Vote Obama biggthumpup.gif
lluk
Vietnamese in America should vote for McCain. Because most Vietnamese are Republicans, and because if you vote for him, his hatred for Vietnam during his POW years might fade. By voting for him, you show him that Vietnamese are a caring and forgiving people. He might erase all those memories of beatings and gang rapings during his time as a prisoner in Viet Cong jail.
canadiandinher
QUOTE(Manleow @ Jun 6 2008, 09:53 PM) [snapback]3740326[/snapback]
could u shut up about the freaking Company example, University examples. uR a freak dude, who cares. Obama was president of the Law School at Harvard dude, lets compare that to ur accomplishments.

if two ppl are equally qaulified for the job, one white and one asian, and out of 100 managers they already have, (the 100 are white), then one should hire the asian person to be a manager.

Dude, Hillary has no Class, when she won a state, the first sentence from Obama was to congradulate her, when Obama won a state, Hillary totally ignores it and goes on with her speach. this tells you what kind of person she is.

look at what happen when Obama finally won the nomination. she has no Class, ignored the fact that he won the nomination and went on with her rant. again No Class.

Im a conservative, so much so i was once registored as a republican, even voted for bush the first term, that switched my vote during the second election when he ruined the country. Im now an independent and learn democratic but consider myself a conservative.

what policy difference do they have, that wold make one more liberal from the other one? u need to learn the facts dude.

If Obama was not in the race, John Edwards would of won the nomination. Hillary would of lost no matter what. Hillary had the highest negatives of anyone running for President in the history of running for president. I dont think u understand that.

she tried to throw the democratic party under the bus when she said McCain was more qualitfied then Obama for president. Thats why ppl tell you, "She will say anything and do anything." she has not class and should be ashamed of herself.

even So, most Obama suporters said they would still vote for Clinton, why because those who vote for Obama are a lot wiser more open minded, and see the importance of getting a democrat elected, vs the hillary supporters who said they would not Vote for Obama if he won the nomination, out of pure ignorance. See dude, u have no sense, anyone who says that are the hard heads who dont have a clue about the world that is going around them.

just like you, U still ignore all the exit polls, Clinton may of won some states with a majority youth and college vote, but this shows how u try to hard to make up excuses for her, and shows the level of understanding you have. Almost every single state with exception of a couple, Obama won the overwhelming majority of the Youth vote and the voters who are highly educated. get over dude. embarassedlaugh.gif that was his Base, other then the blacks. Hillary's base was old white ppl with No education.

Reading your response clearly shows that you are the one with no class. You try to put me down? I'm trying to have a debate not a f*cking dissfess. No wonder Clinton supporters won't vote for Obama because of the types of supporters he draws in. Elitist, who think they are the best, and calls anyone who doesn't support him stupid. Not everyone is like you, that is FACT. You are like a ticking time bomb.
I guess if you don't want to stay classy and have an educated debate, then I'll end with this:

YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! You have PROBLEMS. I have not once attacked Obama, yet you attack Hillary? Shows your hypocritical hateful ugly side. You are probably an ugly kid too. Done deal :P I win! Woo hoo, have fun with your anger..
XigonCongchua
I wish Clinton had won.
landsknechts
QUOTE(lluk @ Jun 8 2008, 04:28 PM) [snapback]3744176[/snapback]
Vietnamese in America should vote for McCain. Because most Vietnamese are Republicans, and because if you vote for him, his hatred for Vietnam during his POW years might fade. By voting for him, you show him that Vietnamese are a caring and forgiving people. He might erase all those memories of beatings and gang rapings during his time as a prisoner in Viet Cong jail.

In one of McCain's memoirs, the guy claimed that those Vietnamese prison guards were "homosexuals" embarassedlaugh.gif

Senator McCain should consider himself a lucky person, because he was a pilot so he did not endure the same fate as other captured American servicemen like getting buried alive, head on a pike, body flesh or other pieces on pike like barbecue, testicles cut off, etc..stuff like that

Ironically, McCain is one of a few people who advocated for normalization with Vietnam despite the MIA issue has not been resolved.

ToNguyenTrungNam
I believe the prison rape (male on male) phenomenon was an american invention.
Operafan85
Why did you have to let McCain go?
FrankJaegerTheGrayFox
dalatian
QUOTE(FrankJaegerTheGrayFox @ Jun 15 2008, 09:19 PM) [snapback]3756862[/snapback]

awesome! nobody is da man!! beerchug.gif
Kaosq
QUOTE(FrankJaegerTheGrayFox @ Jun 15 2008, 07:19 PM) [snapback]3756862[/snapback]

So damn true... I know who I'm voting for. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.