Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AsiaFinest.com > Introductions
Pages: 1, 2
SeanMoran
Happy 18th Birthday BrooklynCarter.

birthday.gif birthday.gif birthday.gif

party.gif party.gif party.gif

[spoiler](I told you I wouldn't forget but I almost did. embarassedlaugh.gif)[/spoiler]
wolfblade
Happy Birthday =D, hope you have a good one beerchug.gif
BrooklynCarter
OH MY GOSH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH... I LOVE YOU SEAN. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beerchug.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_smile.gif love2.gif biggthumpup.gif AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! CRAZY!!! LOL.

I'M 18!!!! eek.gif

I'M GLAD THE PARTIES WERE YESTERDAY! BECAUSE THE WEATHER IS SH!T TODAY thumbsdown.gif IS IT RAINING OVER THERE SEAN? OH MY GAWD THANK YOU! icon_wink.gif THIS IS SO SWEET OF YOU MY GOODNESS. HAHAHAHA. YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!

QUOTE(wolfblade @ Jun 22 2008, 02:24 PM) [snapback]3767994[/snapback]
Happy Birthday =D, hope you have a good one beerchug.gif

thank you!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
k1fan
Happy b'day lil girl lol
iyahcure
yep,happy birfday,gyal and many more to come.

blessings!! love.gif party.gif
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(k1fan @ Jun 22 2008, 04:30 PM) [snapback]3768263[/snapback]
Happy b'day lil girl lol

me LITTLE? wow i have never heard of that before! lol i'm no little mate!!!! i'm like 18 years older and a lot taller than you! icon_smile.gif but thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_smile.gif xxxxxxxxxx

QUOTE(iyahcure @ Jun 22 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]3768267[/snapback]
yep,happy birfday,gyal and many more to come.

blessings!! love.gif party.gif

oh gawd i swear this is so adorable!!!! icon_smile.gif thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx awwwwww biggthumpup.gif i can't get over how cute this is
iyahcure
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 21 2008, 11:43 PM) [snapback]3768289[/snapback]
me LITTLE? wow i have never heard of that before! lol i'm no little mate!!!! i'm like 18 years older and a lot taller than you! icon_smile.gif but thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_smile.gif xxxxxxxxxx
oh gawd i swear this is so adorable!!!! icon_smile.gif thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxx awwwwww biggthumpup.gif i can't get over how cute this is

i give you some,good,good loving. biggthumpup.gif
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(iyahcure @ Jun 22 2008, 04:47 PM) [snapback]3768302[/snapback]
i give you some,good,good loving. biggthumpup.gif

awwww!!! -CRIES thank you!!!! biggthumpup.gif when is it your birthday dear?
iyahcure
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 21 2008, 11:49 PM) [snapback]3768307[/snapback]
awwww!!! -CRIES thank you!!!! biggthumpup.gif when is it your birthday dear?

mi is a virgo, sept 21
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(iyahcure @ Jun 22 2008, 04:51 PM) [snapback]3768310[/snapback]
mi is a virgo, sept 21

that's cool. a good friend of mine has a birthday early september so can't wait!!! icon_smile.gif he's turning 32. lol
k1fan
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 22 2008, 03:13 PM) [snapback]3768289[/snapback]

Lol mate have a good 18 yeah hope you didn't something memorable. And yeah if you're 6 ft than you are taller than me =[
SeanMoran
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 22 2008, 05:29 AM) [snapback]3768256[/snapback]
OH MY GOSH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH... I LOVE YOU SEAN. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beerchug.gif icon_twisted.gif icon_smile.gif love2.gif biggthumpup.gif AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! CRAZY!!! LOL.

I'M 18!!!! eek.gif

I'M GLAD THE PARTIES WERE YESTERDAY! BECAUSE THE WEATHER IS SH!T TODAY thumbsdown.gif IS IT RAINING OVER THERE SEAN? OH MY GAWD THANK YOU! icon_wink.gif THIS IS SO SWEET OF YOU MY GOODNESS. HAHAHAHA. YOU'RE THE MAN!!!!

Umm, sound's like you're getting nicely plastered already, BB. beerchug.gif
kiss.gif <-- birthday kiss on cheek

BTW: I just got back from my Nan's 85th tea party just now. Her's is tomorrow, bnut today is the Sunday!
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(k1fan @ Jun 22 2008, 05:18 PM) [snapback]3768361[/snapback]
Lol mate have a good 18 yeah hope you didn't something memorable. And yeah if you're 6 ft than you are taller than me =[

thanks!!!!!! ^^ you are so awesome, thanks!!! hahahaha XD not telling you. i'm nearly 6 foot but i'm still not.. icon_sad.gif wait i don't want to be >.< depends on how tall you are?

QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jun 22 2008, 05:37 PM) [snapback]3768396[/snapback]
Umm, sound's like you're getting nicely plastered already, BB. beerchug.gif
kiss.gif <-- birthday kiss on cheek

BTW: I just got back from my Nan's 85th tea party just now. Her's is tomorrow, bnut today is the Sunday!
finally!!!! you're here. lol
awwwwww!!!!!! oh my gawd!!! bawling.gif thank you! kiss.gif hope you had fun. xxx
SeanMoran
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 22 2008, 06:41 AM) [snapback]3768404[/snapback]
thanks!!!!!! ^^ you are so awesome, thanks!!! hahahaha XD not telling you. i'm nearly 6 foot but i'm still not.. icon_sad.gif wait i don't want to be >.< depends on how tall you are?

finally!!!! you're here. lol
awwwwww!!!!!! oh my gawd!!! bawling.gif thank you! kiss.gif hope you had fun. xxx

I'll be sure to remember to start you another birthday thread on your 85th too BB. Now don't you go drinking too much beer tonight, young lady! nono.gif

Loose lips sink ships and all that stuff, now y'hear, do you?

Is that an old enough attitude yet?
beerchug.gif

birthday.gif party.gif

Six foot? *blushes*
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jun 22 2008, 05:45 PM) [snapback]3768413[/snapback]
I'll be sure to remember to start you another birthday thread on your 85th too BB. Now don't you go drinking too much beer tonight, young lady! nono.gif

Loose lips sink ships and all that stuff, now y'hear, do you?

Is that an old enough attitude yet?
beerchug.gif

birthday.gif party.gif

Six foot? *blushes*

i kind of had just a little few drinks last night. i'm not having anymore parties tonight except for maybe later.. a late night party with my family. lol i'm tired, i want to go to bed and sleep because it's raining snow over here. lol me 6 foot? i'm not 6 foot no worries. lol aw 85th birthday thread too!!!? awwww!!! how sweet. will you still be alive? hahahaha jokes sean XD okk not funny
SeanMoran
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 22 2008, 06:49 AM) [snapback]3768422[/snapback]
i kind of had just a little few drinks last night. i'm not having anymore parties tonight except for maybe later.. a late night party with my family. lol i'm tired, i want to go to bed and sleep because it's raining snow over here. lol me 6 foot? i'm not 6 foot no worries. lol aw 85th birthday thread too!!!? awwww!!! how sweet. will you still be alive? hahahaha jokes sean XD okk not funny

Let's hope we both are still around in 2075! laugh.gif beerchug.gif
iyahcure
i was goin to mek di thread,but sean beat me to it,lol. ^^ i will be alive,when you are 85>>lol
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jun 22 2008, 05:54 PM) [snapback]3768434[/snapback]
Let's hope we both are still around in 2075! laugh.gif beerchug.gif

hahahaha XD cute. let's hope so icon_wink.gif i'm sure i'll still be alive until i'm at least 95 years old. i'm pretty healthy and wealthy so yeah lol icon_wink.gif i noticed you changed your signature.. why? i liked the tiger ya know. hehe
JakeCutter
Welcome to the 18 club! *gives you an atomic noogie*
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(iyahcure @ Jun 22 2008, 05:56 PM) [snapback]3768439[/snapback]
i was goin to mek di thread,but sean beat me to it,lol. ^^ i will be alive,when you are 85>>lol

awww really!!!?? thank you anyways. you are so awesome. and how old are ya bo? you sure you'll still be alive? hehehe XD i'm alive until i'm 95 icon_wink.gif

QUOTE(JakeCutter @ Jun 22 2008, 05:58 PM) [snapback]3768446[/snapback]
Welcome to the 18 club! *gives you an atomic noogie*

thanks jake icon_wink.gif you're awesome hehe beerchug.gif biggthumpup.gif
BrooklynCarter
OH MY GAWD SEAN!!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU. BROOKLYN CARTER IS TWO WORDS, NOT ONE! LOL
SeanMoran
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 22 2008, 06:57 AM) [snapback]3768442[/snapback]
hahahaha XD cute. let's hope so icon_wink.gif i'm sure i'll still be alive until i'm at least 95 years old. i'm pretty healthy and wealthy so yeah lol icon_wink.gif i noticed you changed your signature.. why? i liked the tiger ya know. hehe

I'll be 108 in December 2075. Still a spring chicken as always, no doubt! lol3.gif

Anyway, this new sig photo is just for today. It's a woman in Bangladesh after the hurricane last year, and just as the tiger was resuming the journey of his story, I see that looking at the tin house she's managed to preserve from the big wind, so is she resuming the journey of hers too.

On Friday night I did a stupid thing in one of the off-topic threads and got all stuck in a stupid groove, so yesterday I thought it best to swap the tiger which no longer represented the resumption of the journey of MY story. I had a relapse.

I'll be sure and put another tiger up now that you ask me. I have quite a few shots from when I used to be a game photographer. You gotta make sure your camera doesn't get flat batteries when you get that close up. Those little puddy tats know how to scratch if you don't get out the way oin time. I'll upload another one now, and please let me know if this one is as pretty as Friday's pussy cat. beerchug.gif

BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jun 22 2008, 06:07 PM) [snapback]3768468[/snapback]
I'll be 108 in December 2075. Still a spring chicken as always, no doubt! lol3.gif

Anyway, this new sig photo is just for today. It's a woman in Bangladesh after the hurricane last year, and just as the tiger was resuming the journey of his story, I see that looking at the tin house she's managed to preserve from the big wind, so is she resuming the journey of hers too.

On Friday night I did a stupid thing in one of the off-topic threads and got all stuck in a stupid groove, so yesterday I thought it best to swap the tiger which no longer represented the resumption of the journey of MY story. I had a relapse.

I'll be sure and put another tiger up now that you ask me. I have quite a few shots from when I used to be a game photographer. You gotta make sure your camera doesn't get flat batteries when you get that close up. Those little puddy tats know how to scratch if you don't get out the way oin time. I'll upload another one now, and please let me know if this one is as pretty as Friday's pussy cat. beerchug.gif

change the phrases and turn it into something interesting! icon_wink.gif i like the tiger! hehe

108!? eek.gif oh dear living mother nature. lol that's too old icon_sad.gif why is you so old already? icon_wink.gif
SeanMoran
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 22 2008, 07:16 AM) [snapback]3768481[/snapback]
change the phrases and turn it into something interesting! icon_wink.gif i like the tiger! hehe

108!? eek.gif oh dear living mother nature. lol that's too old icon_sad.gif why is you so old already? icon_wink.gif

That prayer is from chapter 43 of David Copperfield. Not my place to change it until I resume the journey of my story, but I put old Tips back up again, because he's the only one who's looking straight at me and about to pounce, so might as well use his one. Also, coming out of the creek like that does sort of give one the impression of having completed a river crossing (pussy cats are afraid of the phantoms of water going by them too) and resuming the journey of his story.

I guess being so old already is just a side effect of being around a bloddy long time, basically. -wink
iyahcure
i'm 24 n turning 16 in september. rotflmao.gif
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jun 22 2008, 06:27 PM) [snapback]3768500[/snapback]
That prayer is from chapter 43 of David Copperfield. Not my place to change it until I resume the journey of my story, but I put old Tips back up again, because he's the only one who's looking straight at me and about to pounce, so might as well use his one. Also, coming out of the creek like that does sort of give one the impression of having completed a river crossing (pussy cats are afraid of the phantoms of water going by them too) and resuming the journey of his story.

I guess being so old already is just a side effect of being around a bloddy long time, basically. -wink

ah.. haha.. right... okk. mm.. lol. that's.. so true. you don't sound old XD well i gotta have my little family tea party lol

QUOTE(iyahcure @ Jun 22 2008, 06:31 PM) [snapback]3768511[/snapback]

24 and turning 16? funny but also lame. hehe
SeanMoran
QUOTE(iyahcure @ Jun 22 2008, 07:31 AM) [snapback]3768511[/snapback]

I hope you don't mind mate that I put up the thread. I was meaning to get it going at midnight GMT because I did promise a few weeks ago, but I didn't even remember until just before 01:00 GMT or around 09:00 here at GMT+8.

It's just about keeping a promise. That's all.

You the man! beerchug.gif

iyahcure
QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jun 22 2008, 01:45 AM) [snapback]3768538[/snapback]
I hope you don't mind mate that I put up the thread. I was meaning to get it going at midnight GMT because I did promise a few weeks ago, but I didn't even remember until just before 01:00 GMT or around 09:00 here at GMT+8.

It's just about keeping a promise. That's all.

You the man! beerchug.gif

everyting is everyting,Sean. beerchug.gif i tink,your time might be way ahead of mine. laugh.gif
SeanMoran
QUOTE(iyahcure @ Jun 22 2008, 07:51 AM) [snapback]3768544[/snapback]
everyting is everyting,Sean. beerchug.gif i tink,your time might be way ahead of mine. laugh.gif

That's about right with the geography, Iya. That's why I try to stick to GMT with the Internet. All my clocks are set to GMT so it comes quyite natural to look at my watch when it says twelve o'clock, and know that it is eight o'clock here where I am. We're 8 hours ahead in Taipei, HK, Singapore, Perth.

Anyway, I didn't mean to steal your thunder, but just keep a promise. No more to add, except don't fall in love long-distance. The telephone bills will bankrupt you! beerchug.gif
felltohell
happy birthday kiss.gif
k1fan
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 22 2008, 04:11 PM) [snapback]3768404[/snapback]

Yeah no worries, damn how'd you get so tall? I mean nearly 6 ft is pretty tall man, must be the lamb chops in NZ lol
god056
O my,

Happy birthday! icon_smile.gif I hope I'm not too late icon_smile.gif
ttocs
Joyeux Anniversaire
wolfblade
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 22 2008, 12:29 AM) [snapback]3768256[/snapback]
I'M 18!!!! eek.gif

;D no worries
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(felltohell @ Jun 22 2008, 09:15 PM) [snapback]3768692[/snapback]
happy birthday kiss.gif

thank you!!!! omg! XD

QUOTE(k1fan @ Jun 22 2008, 09:25 PM) [snapback]3768703[/snapback]
Yeah no worries, damn how'd you get so tall? I mean nearly 6 ft is pretty tall man, must be the lamb chops in NZ lol

i'm tall because i'm a kiwi! lol. you have hot bod! biggthumpup.gif love2.gif

QUOTE(god056 @ Jun 22 2008, 11:19 PM) [snapback]3768800[/snapback]
O my,

Happy birthday! icon_smile.gif I hope I'm not too late icon_smile.gif

AWWWWW HEYYY! XD thanks!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx my birthday was yesterday. hehe

QUOTE(ttocs @ Jun 23 2008, 12:40 AM) [snapback]3768892[/snapback]
Joyeux Anniversaire

MERCI!!! ^^ XXXXX
k1fan
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 23 2008, 05:47 AM) [snapback]3769201[/snapback]
i'm tall because i'm a kiwi! lol. you have hot bod! biggthumpup.gif love2.gif

It can't be because you're kiwi I know some and they aren't that tall. Anyways thanks for the comment but its not hot lol needs more work.
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(k1fan @ Jun 23 2008, 06:12 PM) [snapback]3770350[/snapback]
It can't be because you're kiwi I know some and they aren't that tall. Anyways thanks for the comment but its not hot lol needs more work.

real kiwis are tall especially caucasians. if you're short & you lived here, you'd get dissed. lol don't worry it's temporary icon_wink.gif you have 6 pack. nice! icon_wink.gif most of the kiwi guys are stunningly good looking over here..oh those muscles and abs love2.gif
SeanMoran
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 23 2008, 08:08 AM) [snapback]3770395[/snapback]
real kiwis are tall especially caucasians. if you're short & you lived here, you'd get dissed. lol don't worry it's temporary icon_wink.gif you have 6 pack. nice! icon_wink.gif most of the kiwi guys are stunningly good looking over here..oh those muscles and abs love2.gif

I hope you don't mind, BB, but now that your birthday is over, I did promise to take the tiger away on Monday. I hope this one isn't too intrusuve. laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jun 23 2008, 07:10 PM) [snapback]3770398[/snapback]
I hope you don't mind, BB, but now that your birthday is over, I did promise to take the tiger away on Monday. I hope this one isn't too intrusuve. laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

i noticed!.. it looks creepy sean. i don't like how you're picking this signatures. you have bad taste! thumbsdown.gif
SeanMoran
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 23 2008, 08:14 AM) [snapback]3770405[/snapback]
i noticed!.. it looks creepy sean. i don't like how you're picking this signatures. you have bad taste! thumbsdown.gif

Look closely, and see the funny side. My signature remains unchanged since I shed Jane Eyre for Dickens, but I'm just playing around with the images for a little bit, seeing so many other people on here seem to want to have two avatars on every post. Look at the smile on the monk's face and don't tell me that's creepy. laugh.gif

You have a hangover, ddon't you! nono.gif
lol3.gif

And yes, I have bad taste, or else I wouldn't log in here, would I? laugh.gif
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jun 23 2008, 07:19 PM) [snapback]3770411[/snapback]
Look closely, and see the funny side. My signature remains unchanged since I shed Jane Eyre for Dickens, but I'm just playing around with the images for a little bit, seeing so many other people on here seem to want to have two avatars on every post. Look at the smile on the monk's face and don't tell me that's creepy. laugh.gif

You have a hangover, ddon't you! nono.gif
lol3.gif

And yes, I have bad taste, or else I wouldn't log in here, would I? laugh.gif

it's not very funny i'm sorry sean! icon_twisted.gif PLEASE CHANGE IT. i'm not seeing any funny side on it. IT'S CREEPY! WITH A CAPITAL C!
SeanMoran
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 23 2008, 08:24 AM) [snapback]3770415[/snapback]
it's not very funny i'm sorry sean! icon_twisted.gif PLEASE CHANGE IT. i'm not seeing any funny side on it. IT'S CREEPY! WITH A CAPITAL C!

I didn't actually take that shot. That's me in the pink dress. Not creepy. I'm beautiful, just like you.

Oh, okay, I'll try to find another one tomorrow, seeing you don't see how lovely I am, but it has to fit with the journey of my story. I'm only loooking through my own photo collection, so maybe I should put up a new tiger on Tuesday, eh?

Except that I told someone else, perhaps Iyah actually if I recall, that the tiger had to go on Monday, so that's why the tiger went also, but I put Tips back for your birthday.

I got an idea now, but if I put that photo up, it's too much like Iyah's, so maybe I need to buy me a goldfish instead? confused.gif
beerchug.gif

You're really angry at me aren't you?

Okay, what about, you show me yours and I'll show you mine?
lol3.gif

paradox
oh darn...

Wishing you a Happy belated Birthday and many more to come! beerchug.gif

i can't insult your age anymore now, you're officially an adult embarassedlaugh.gif
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jun 23 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]3770430[/snapback]
I didn't actually take that shot. That's me in the pink dress. Not creepy. I'm beautiful, just like you.

Oh, okay, I'll try to find another one tomorrow, seeing you don't see how lovely I am, but it has to fit with the journey of my story. I'm only loooking through my own photo collection, so maybe I should put up a new tiger on Tuesday, eh?

Except that I told someone else, perhaps Iyah actually if I recall, that the tiger had to go on Monday, so that's why the tiger went also, but I put Tips back for your birthday.

I got an idea now, but if I put that photo up, it's too much like Iyah's, so maybe I need to buy me a goldfish instead? confused.gif
beerchug.gif

You're really angry at me aren't you?

Okay, what about, you show me yours and I'll show you mine?
lol3.gif

no i'm gorgeous!!! hehe biggthumpup.gif ew is that you? no way. she does not look beautiful icon_sad.gif i mean.. she's beautiful but i'm the different beautiful icon_wink.gif lol yes i'm so angry at you sean. shoot! i forgot to look at your signature... -goes back one page

i see you've changed your signature.. lol. much better i guess. very unique babe

QUOTE(paradox @ Jun 24 2008, 03:28 AM) [snapback]3770974[/snapback]
oh darn...

Wishing you a Happy belated Birthday and many more to come! beerchug.gif

i can't insult your age anymore now, you're officially an adult embarassedlaugh.gif

hehe yesh yesh biggthumpup.gif aw thank you!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
SeanMoran
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 24 2008, 07:29 AM) [snapback]3772217[/snapback]
no i'm gorgeous!!! hehe biggthumpup.gif ew is that you? no way. she does not look beautiful icon_sad.gif i mean.. she's beautiful but i'm the different beautiful icon_wink.gif lol yes i'm so angry at you sean. shoot! i forgot to look at your signature... -goes back one page
i see you've changed your signature.. lol. much better i guess. very unique babe
hehe yesh yesh biggthumpup.gif aw thank you!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for coming back now that yer all growed up BB. I was worried that you REALLY didn't like that last photo, but I hope this one fits the quote and looks a little less creepy. lol3.gif

What's it like being an adult now?

(You do realise that if you are found guilty of committing a serious crime in Australia now, you would be sent to the big house, rather than a juvenile remand centre, which is probably a much better option come to think of it. laugh.gif

You know what those juvenile delinquents are like nowadays, eh? beerchug.gif)

Now, it's your turn to change your sig photo too, or go to jail for being criminally silly. nono.gif

BrooklynCarter
NEVER F*CKIN' MIND. RE-UPDATING
BrooklynCarter
QUOTE(SeanMoran @ Jun 24 2008, 06:36 PM) [snapback]3772226[/snapback]
Thanks for coming back now that yer all growed up BB. I was worried that you REALLY didn't like that last photo, but I hope this one fits the quote and looks a little less creepy. lol3.gif

What's it like being an adult now?

(You do realise that if you are found guilty of committing a serious crime in Australia now, you would be sent to the big house, rather than a juvenile remand centre, which is probably a much better option come to think of it. laugh.gif

You know what those juvenile delinquents are like nowadays, eh? beerchug.gif)

Now, it's your turn to change your sig photo too, or go to jail for being criminally silly. nono.gif

why?! i love skiing! hehe. going for a ski this weekend down southland with my baby nephew. yay i'm an adult!!! icon_twisted.gif i wasn't really looking forward being an 18 year old b!ch. i loved being 17! speaking of australie. i'm going over in sydney this july. my mate have this job application, something rather like that. i don't know. lol i don't care about australia. they are plain ignorant b!ches!
k1fan
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 23 2008, 05:38 PM) [snapback]3770395[/snapback]

Lol the aussies here are tall as well. And why do you say australians are plain ignorant biatches lol
SeanMoran
QUOTE(BrooklynCarter @ Jun 24 2008, 08:07 AM) [snapback]3772250[/snapback]
why?! i love skiing!

Hey! I love beauty pageants too, but that didn't stop you from complaining, did it? I am afraid of falling down snowy mountains.

Have you got any ones for the North Island, and with an Hamilton jet-boat too? laugh.gif
BiblicalWhore
Happy b-day my little bish. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.