Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dissolved PPP Party and the same arseReelected ; Loop?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Thai Chat > Thai Serious Talk
Pages: 1, 2
AEROFORCE1
Yesterday Mr Yongyuth get sue by court from his act on paid for elect. This court decision will leads to the Party dissolve and then the PPP leader PM Samak Soontornravej would desire to Dissolved the house.

They set the back up party name PuaThai already and then the senate will just join that party and re elect again. Its kind of Same $hit different hold.

http://www.kanmuang.org/party/data/0086-1.html
AnAttA
one way to permanently solve the problem thailand facing is divide the country into states like australia.

let the gov control only the international affairs and defense.

stupid e-sarn can have their own corrupt politicians fu-king their arses.

i will have most of my tax money spend in my region.

let those stupid sticky rice eaters starve to death.
Goombaking209
QUOTE(AnAttA @ Jul 8 2008, 08:58 PM) [snapback]3800052[/snapback]
one way to permanently solve the problem thailand facing is divide the country into states like australia.

Regionalism like this will split Thailand.
AEROFORCE1
QUOTE(AnAttA @ Jul 9 2008, 10:58 AM) [snapback]3800052[/snapback]

I agree with that idea very long already ,people should responsible to what they elected once its centralize every things people try to abuse it as much as they can.The Villager loan is the good example.

AnAttA
QUOTE(Goombaking209 @ Jul 9 2008, 11:07 AM) [snapback]3800074[/snapback]
Regionalism like this will split Thailand.

but i'm sick of those stupid ppl keep electing stupid people to run the whole country.

AEROFORCE1
The attitude of the Thai politician is as long as they got vote from people in whatever way they win. And they target to win north and northeast since more people stay there
Goombaking209
QUOTE(AnAttA @ Jul 8 2008, 10:28 PM) [snapback]3800196[/snapback]
but i'm sick of those stupid ppl keep electing stupid people to run the whole country.

People will vote for the leaders who will benefit them, even if they are ignorant. You should be at least happy that the voting system in Thailand is valid (I'm assuming).
Buddhalove
QUOTE(AnAttA @ Jul 8 2008, 10:58 PM) [snapback]3800052[/snapback]

Issan will vote for the politician that will do them good, just like muslim south and bankokian chinese. Fair enough, don't get mad when it didn't go your way. That how democracy work, other wise join communist or authoritarian. laugh.gif
Trytest

and
Who is that corrupted politicians fu-king arses?

yes,
they are your greedy Jeks,and their slave thai who never know to be enough,willing buy everything with their money and exploit every resource they can reach. they want to control everything so bad, so E-sarn and those who were exploited taken advantage have given them what they want . Now it's time for Jek's fighting . let's them fight each other Jeks.

who ?

Smak = Jek
Taksin = jek
Sonthi Lim = Jek
Jumlon srimueng = Jek

who else want?
what good Anatta Sonteen can be?

thinking of the greatest evil of your country.
look no further, but yourselves., your arrogant ignorant.
aithong
Some of the Thai members here still cant grasp the full concept of democracy. It doesnt matter wether you agree with who the majority of your stupid population voted for, all you have to do is accept their choice. If most of your population is stupid then it's your central government's fault for not educating them.
AEROFORCE1
QUOTE(aithong @ Jul 10 2008, 08:57 AM) [snapback]3801383[/snapback]
Some of the Thai members here still cant grasp the full concept of democracy. It doesnt matter wether you agree with [b]who the majority of your stupid population voted for, all you have to do is accept their choice.[/b] If most of your population is stupid then it's your central government's fault for not educating them.

I almost saying it The majority of Esarn Vote for PPP. And see how the goverment and PM reflect on how people there? GREED
AnAttA
QUOTE(Trytest @ Jul 10 2008, 08:33 AM) [snapback]3801331[/snapback]
and
Who is that corrupted politicians fu-king arses?

yes,
they are your greedy Jeks,and their slave thai who never know to be enough,willing buy everything with their money and exploit every resource they can reach. they want to control everything so bad, so E-sarn and those who were exploited taken advantage have given them what they want . Now it's time for Jek's fighting . let's them fight each other Jeks.

who ?

Smak = Jek
Taksin = jek
Sonthi Lim = Jek
Jumlon srimueng = Jek

who else want?
what good Anatta Sonteen can be?

thinking of the greatest evil of your country.
look no further, but yourselves., your arrogant ignorant.

bawling.gif

embarassedlaugh.gif

i love to read low-educated and ill-mannered people opinion.

You know all you gotta do is tell me what you suckin' on
And I promise that Iím gonna keep it cominí all night long ~
Trytest
QUOTE(AnAttA @ Jul 9 2008, 07:17 PM) [snapback]3801472[/snapback]
bawling.gif

embarassedlaugh.gif

i love to read low-educated and ill-mannered people opinion.

You know all you gotta do is tell me what you suckin' on
And I promise that Iím gonna keep it cominí all night long ~

you start low , so it come .
Don't start your stupid then

Is this word of well educated, good manner man.

you low life!
AnAttA
QUOTE(Trytest @ Jul 10 2008, 09:20 AM) [snapback]3801492[/snapback]
you start low , so it come .
Don't start your stupid then

bawling.gif yes, sir. yes. embarassedlaugh.gif

yes

yes

embarassedlaugh.gif

actually, i can go really really low.

would you really like to there?

embarassedlaugh.gif

how about?

you dad is a pimp! you sisters are whores? your mom is, well, you know what i mean.

you want this low? embarassedlaugh.gif
Trytest
that's your best.

it's all your typical. to resort to being silly childish 5555 embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
what else you can do.
AEROFORCE1
Low Low Low Low embarassedlaugh.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiRaSegmEtI music.gif

Trytest request it in Thai or Lao its more clear and classic
AnAttA
QUOTE(AEROFORCE1 @ Jul 10 2008, 09:35 AM) [snapback]3801545[/snapback]
Low Low Low Low embarassedlaugh.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiRaSegmEtI music.gif

Trytest request it in Thai or Lao its more clear and classic

AEROFORCE1
This phrase reflect why we got dictator from election twice already ,and why we never get the good guy from the election. You guys know in your heart who elect them

"ปกครองคนโง่ต้องเด็ดขาด ปกครองคนฉลาดต้องมีคุณธรรม"
Trytest
those who think they are too good to live among majority's voters and can't live with it.
I think there is only one way out for them, that is to leave the country for the better place , back to China or some where else suite them.
AEROFORCE1
So many disqualify guys been elected. People here vote for Baht.

1) Mr Yongyuth

The Supreme Court's Electoral Fraud Division ruled that Mr Yongyuth had attempted to bribe influential kamnan to back him and his PPP candidates in Chiang Rai. Mr Yongyuth's sister was earlier given a yellow card, and the verdict upheld that as well.

By a 3-2 vote, the court decided that Mr Yongyuth was guilty of the alleged vote-buying.

The court took two hours to read the background to the case and the verdict. The verdict cited a key witness in the case, kamnan Chaiwat Changkaokham of Mae Chan.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/topstories/tops...s.php?id=128778

2) Mr Chaiya

The government suffered its third justice-administered setback in 24 hours on Wednesday as the Constitution Court kicked Public Health Minister Chaiya Sasomsab out of office.

Judges even back-dated Mr Chaiya's dismissal to March 6, for failure to declare his wife's holding in a company.

Mr Chaiya said he didn't know he had to report the fact that Mrs Churai holds 50 per cent of a private company - 25,000 shares worth 2.5 million baht.

Any such holdings by a spouse or children above 5 per cent of the total value of a company must be reported to the National Counter Corruption Commission within 30 days of assuming office.

Since Mr Chaiya was sworn in and missed the March 7 deadline for reporting, the judges ordered his dismissal from the government as effective on that date.

The dismissal from the cabinet of Mr Chaiya is not just a further political blow.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/topstories/tops...s.php?id=128778

Who is next? may be the Noppadol guys the foreign minister who fail to do his job
Buddhalove
QUOTE(AEROFORCE1 @ Jul 9 2008, 09:06 PM) [snapback]3801421[/snapback]
I almost saying it The majority of Esarn Vote for PPP. And see how the goverment and PM reflect on how people there? GREED

Thanksin and PPP are doing good for majority of people but not those COUP leaders. US didn't back the coup either, you see the point. Thing didn't go the way how middle class siamese and Jek want doesn't mean is the wrong way. Majority of people of thailand have been spoken twice, they voted for Thaksin, and PPP. And Jek and middle class siamese still think is the wrong way, well at least in their own arrogant minds.

Do i have to repeat myself again ? biggthumpup.gif
AnAttA
QUOTE(Buddhalove @ Jul 10 2008, 01:12 PM) [snapback]3801943[/snapback]
Thanksin and PPP are doing good for majority of people but not those COUP leaders. US didn't back the coup either, you see the point. Thing didn't go the way how middle class siamese and Jek want doesn't mean is the wrong way. Majority of people of thailand have been spoken twice, they voted for Thaksin, and PPP. And Jek and middle class siamese still think is the wrong way, well at least in their own arrogant minds.

Do i have to repeat myself again ? biggthumpup.gif

no , thanks.

it is pretty clear to me and everyone here that you simply a retarded lao boy. embarassedlaugh.gif
Buddhalove

And you don't a brain to think. Another election would get the same result. Issan will vote for the one that benefit them the most. Same go to Jek, Central siamese, and pork lover muslim south.

simple as that. Anymore question let me know. asskick.gif
AnAttA
QUOTE(Buddhalove @ Jul 10 2008, 01:24 PM) [snapback]3801965[/snapback]
And you don't a brain to think. Another election would get the same result. Issan will vote for the one that benefit them the most. Same go to Jek, Central siamese, and pork lover muslim south.

simple as that. Anymore question let me know. asskick.gif

oh, honey. you are my political guru. embarassedlaugh.gif
Buddhalove
When looking back for the past couple years many of those oppositions were loser, all they did just whining. Instead of solving the real problem like traffic in bangc@ck, unemployment, better school, road, raise standard of living. Thailand might consider changing the whole system of how their government work. It doesn't look good at all.

true is true. anymore question let me know.
AEROFORCE1
QUOTE(Buddhalove @ Jul 11 2008, 01:34 AM) [snapback]3802730[/snapback]
When looking back for the past couple years many of those oppositions were loser, all they did just whining. Instead of solving the real problem like traffic in bangc@ck, unemployment, better school, road, raise standard of living. Thailand might consider changing the whole system of how their government work. It doesn't look good at all.

true is true. anymore question let me know.

ก้าบ ก้าบ ก้าบ ก้าบ embarassedlaugh.gif
yokie
QUOTE(Trytest @ Jul 10 2008, 10:44 AM) [snapback]3801716[/snapback]
those who think they are too good to live among majority's voters and can't live with it.
I think there is only one way out for them, that is to leave the country for the better place , back to China or some where else suite them.

I suppose if the majority somehow said your parents are dog and given that you can't live with it (hopefully) --> the only way out for you is to leave the country for better place, back to dog town or some where else that might suit you? confused.gif
Buddhalove
QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 11 2008, 10:05 AM) [snapback]3804215[/snapback]
I suppose if the majority somehow said your parents are dog and given that you can't live with it (hopefully) --> the only way out for you is to leave the country for better place, back to dog town or some where else that might suit you? confused.gif

Your example doesn't make sense, and lame. Majority rules might not be perfect, but it's better that few Junta making the decision for the rest, and that how democracy work, isn't ? Majority of people have been telling middle class bangdkokian that they want Thaksin, and they showed their true feeling again by voting for PPP. How many times they have to tell you.

So you tell me jokie, if are the people that the majority want. Talktohand.gif
Trytest
QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 11 2008, 08:05 AM) [snapback]3804215[/snapback]

Checking his old posts:
this arrogant Yogie dog must have killed many poor patients, with his prejudice and arrogant attitude and hot temper he can't be a true doc., but money and money dog only. I'm sure , one of the reason he hate Taksin is because of losing money of clinic business or similar from Taksin's 30 bath for all diseases policy for the poor. and now he is more desperate , it's all free in public hospitals.
AEROFORCE1
QUOTE(Trytest @ Jul 12 2008, 08:29 AM) [snapback]3805105[/snapback]
Checking his old posts:
this arrogant Yogie dog must have killed many poor patients, with his prejudice and arrogant attitude and hot temper he can't be a true doc., but money and money dog only. I'm sure , one of the reason he hate Taksin is because of losing money of clinic business or similar from Taksin's 30 bath for all diseases policy for the poor. and now he is more desperate , it's all free in public hospitals.

Stupid people always attack on the people not the problem
yokie
QUOTE(Buddhalove @ Jul 12 2008, 07:00 AM) [snapback]3804901[/snapback]
Your example doesn't make sense, and lame. Majority rules might not be perfect, but it's better that few Junta making the decision for the rest, and that how democracy work, isn't ? Majority of people have been telling middle class bangdkokian that they want Thaksin, and they showed their true feeling again by voting for PPP. How many times they have to tell you.

So you tell me jokie, if are the people that the majority want. Talktohand.gif

1 You already answer your own question. Anymore question let yourself know. you seem to know a lot, don't you. kiss.gif 5555555555555

2 my example might not make sense to you, but it surely makes enough sense for your friend trytest to get upset.

so yokie WEEEEEEEENNN again. 55555555555555
Trytest
QUOTE(AEROFORCE1 @ Jul 11 2008, 07:47 PM) [snapback]3805217[/snapback]
Stupid people always attack on the people not the problem

it'all start form your one side function- brain that love to talk about anything dissing lao ethics and the related,
and talking none of your own people faults, you love to keep other look stupid in your own saying, make a judge from your inadequate and partial pure personal views.

and you even don't notice this because of high degree of your arrogance.
go and re-read what you say
you are the one who start all this $hit:

QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 11 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]3805324[/snapback]
1 You already answer your own question. Anymore question let yourself know. you seem to know a lot, don't you. kiss.gif 5555555555555

2 my example might not make sense to you, but it surely makes enough sense for your friend trytest to get upset.

there is no perfect majority rules in this world.
( except in your imagination or if you think country like China is perfect,then go and live there )
but Majority rules is the rules of the system,
that's why, if you can't accept the rules of the place , just leave the place! .
AEROFORCE1
QUOTE(Trytest @ Jul 12 2008, 12:04 PM) [snapback]3805381[/snapback]
it'all start form your one side function- brain that love to talk about anything dissing lao ethics and the related,
and talking none of your own people faults, you love to keep other look stupid in your own saying, make a judge from your inadequate and partial pure personal views.

( except in your imagination or if you think country like China is perfect,then go and live there )
that's why, if you can't accept the rules of the place , just leave the place! .

On the other way around if me or Yokie and some other people here is really the minority like you mention ,you cant stop people here to think or act against that the disqualify senate by the majority people. For me even the majority people should responsible for who they vote for too.

For leave the country eh ,I think your Lao brain is really twisted that once the election done people cant check up on their goverment work at all. I think I am too serious with you since all of your statement and your view is only for make we laugh and have a good time right? Thanks lots friend I has a big fun today laugh.gif
Trytest
QUOTE(AEROFORCE1 @ Jul 11 2008, 11:29 PM) [snapback]3805462[/snapback]
On the other way around if me or Yokie and some other people here is really the minority like you mention ,you cant stop people here to think or act against that the disqualify senate by the majority people. For me even the majority people should responsible for who they vote for too. .........

those are descent talk, not what that i'm care for.
but it's statment like this.
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry3805140
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry3801421
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry3800052

whole of this thread
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=165608

and
your word is what you are: The arrogant
QUOTE(AEROFORCE1 @ Jul 11 2008, 11:29 PM) [snapback]3805462[/snapback]
I think I am too serious with you since all of your statement and your view is only for make we laugh and have a good time right? Thanks lots friend I has a big fun today laugh.gif

more you talk , more you show your true color , and what type of person you are
you alway think so high about yourselves. because you are " Arrogance_no1"
AEROFORCE1

QUOTE(AEROFORCE1 @ Jul 12 2008, 01:29 PM) [snapback]3805462[/snapback]
On the other way around if me or Yokie and some other people here is really the minority like you mention ,you cant stop people here to think or act against that the disqualify senate by the majority people. For me even the majority people should responsible for who they vote for too.

For leave the country eh ,I think your Lao brain is really twisted that once the election done people cant check up on their goverment work at all. I think I am too serious with you since all of your statement and your view is only for make we laugh and have a good time right? Thanks lots friend I has a big fun today laugh.gif

Ok you want to play discredit game now lets do it. Here is what I originally reply to the one like you who try to chase the Thai people from the country ,who the hell are you. AndOnly vote then every single right on every single act from goverment is granted what kind of the democracy you talk about it make me laugh embarassedlaugh.gif
Dont you think that people should responsible on what they voted confused.gif

QUOTE(Trytest @ Jul 12 2008, 02:51 PM) [snapback]3805547[/snapback]
those are descent talk, not what that i'm care for.
but it's statment like this.
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry3805140
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry3801421
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry3800052

whole of this thread
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=165608
and
your word is what you are: The arrogant
more you talk , more you show your true color , and what type of person you are
you alway think so high about yourselves. because you are " Arrogance_no1"

My word might be rough but ,I wouldnt want to discuss about it if I dont care on what happen up there. Ok well then if this made you happy ,what ever happen in Esarn lets just the problem hide underneath the carpet like the same old day. Read my post carefully I dont attack on Esarn people ,but I doubt what happen there why the budget spent lots but I cant see return on the investment that much.
yokie

1. it's you who's playing the race game. Just when you say laos ethic, you demonstrate that there is a some sort of moral different between thai and laos, when in fact there is none. In terms of people of SE asia, ethic is ethic. Would cambodian ethic and laos ethic be any difference? Today ethic or what is deemed good and decent by the society is pretty much the same everywhere in the world.

2. And just when you say we judge thing from inadequate and partial perspective, are you doing the same thing? --> making someone look stupid from your own saying. you keep saying we insult, attack, and abuse your people, but here, it's you who started and continue the whole damn thing.

Talktohand.gif btw, That's right and that's why if the society wanna call your father dog and mother b!tch, you should accept it as true, and leave the place. 55555
Trytest
QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 12 2008, 04:10 AM) [snapback]3805680[/snapback]
That's right and that's why if the society wanna call your father dog and mother b!tch, you should accept it as true, and leave the place. 55555

Wow. .. a dog.. sorry.. a doc's's word, isn't this?.
now you feel piss off.
that's what i mean, you are not good at controlling your temper at all.

have a good day dog.

BTW that's only my simple irony.
don't take it too literally, I know you smarter than that.
Trytest
you are the one who start this dog game, didn't you?
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry3804215

QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 11 2008, 08:05 AM) [snapback]3804215[/snapback]

so
don't start please.
yokie
QUOTE(Trytest @ Jul 12 2008, 06:33 PM) [snapback]3805705[/snapback]
you are the one who start this dog game, didn't you?
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?...p;#entry3804215
so
don't start please.

that's why, if you can't accept the rules of the place , just leave the place!

aren't you the one who really started this? isn't this your own word? how do you like it when people say something like this?
Trytest
that's my ironic,
there is no animals and nor dog nor bashing anyone' father/mother in there.
but you did start.
AEROFORCE1
QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 12 2008, 07:28 PM) [snapback]3805745[/snapback]
that's why, if you can't accept the rules of the place , just leave the place!

aren't you the one who really started this? isn't this your own word? how do you like it when people say something like this?

I think he is just a Lao troll who used to get banned ,not need to pay attention on a guy too much and continue some more serious chat here.Funny that the guy so sensitive from the beginning of him in this serious talk. He even ask for data some fact ,but on his side it all emotional crap. embarassedlaugh.gif
Buddhalove
QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 11 2008, 11:16 PM) [snapback]3805324[/snapback]

Are you running out of idea? And you think minority rules perfect, and that how democracy in Siam works ? Look like Siam want to rule the country like how the junta in Burma is dong. laugh.gif
yokie
QUOTE(Buddhalove @ Jul 13 2008, 07:24 AM) [snapback]3806424[/snapback]
Are you running out of idea? And you think minority rules perfect, and that how democracy in Siam works ? Look like Siam want to rule the country like how the junta in Burma is dong. laugh.gif

I didn't say minority rule is the right thing. But I did say public opinion can often be wrong. It's written all over in the history book, that is if you like to read. Your friend, trytest, said if your opinion can't get along with that of the public, you should leave the place. Well then I ask if his parents were seen as a sign of blasphemy by the society, should he simply accept or should he fight for it? well his reaction to my comment said a lot about the choice that he would pick.

anymore question well you can go and ask yourself. You probably know the answer in the first place. Don't keep asking people the question you already know the answer.
Buddhalove
QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 12 2008, 10:02 PM) [snapback]3806656[/snapback]
I didn't say minority rule is the right thing. But I did say public opinion can often be wrong. It's written all over in the history book, that is if you like to read. Your friend, trytest, said if your opinion can't get along with that of the public, you should leave the place. Well then I ask if his parents were seen as a sign of blasphemy by the society, should he simply accept or should he fight for it? well his reaction to my comment said a lot about the choice that he would pick.

anymore question well you can go and ask yourself. You probably know the answer in the first place. Don't keep asking people the question you already know the answer.

Dude, people can get it wrongs here and there. Majority rules might not be perfect, but it reflects how the majority want and it affects more people. Just like when the Majority voted for Thai lak Thai and PPP. Those were the expression of the majority will and they voted twice overwhemingly. Thai Lak Thai and PPP were the chosen one, but the loser middle class bangc@ckian losers and the coup robbed the people will. Shame on them. Talktohand.gif
yokie
QUOTE(Buddhalove @ Jul 14 2008, 04:49 AM) [snapback]3807709[/snapback]
Dude, people can get it wrongs here and there. Majority rules might not be perfect, but it reflects how the majority want and it affects more people. Just like when the Majority voted for Thai lak Thai and PPP. Those were the expression of the majority will and they voted twice overwhemingly. Thai Lak Thai and PPP were the chosen one, but the loser middle class bangc@ckian losers and the coup robbed the people will. Shame on them. Talktohand.gif

what majority? do you truely believe as of today majority of thai people are still with PPP. In about a month or two i'm sure none of this crap will be coming out of your mouth.

AEROFORCE1
QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 14 2008, 11:26 AM) [snapback]3808603[/snapback]
what majority? do you truely believe as of today majority of thai people are still with PPP. In about a month or two i'm sure none of this crap will be coming out of your mouth.

Sure that many people not happy on this suckmak bad policy. What to list
Rice Price?
Inflation
Petroprie
PraViharn

What else
aithong
QUOTE(AEROFORCE1 @ Jul 14 2008, 12:59 AM) [snapback]3808754[/snapback]
Sure that many people not happy on this suckmak bad policy. What to list
Rice Price?
Inflation
Petroprie
PraViharn

What else

I see that some of you so called educated Thai people in Bangkok dont keep up with much of the news from around the world , do you? are you aware of the current global fancial crisis? how about the oil prices too? the cost of everything is going up because price of oil is going up. If the US cant do anything about making the oil cartels increase oil production, what makes you think a country like Thailand is gonna make any impact?
yokie
QUOTE(aithong @ Jul 15 2008, 08:45 AM) [snapback]3810328[/snapback]
I see that some of you so called educated Thai people in Bangkok dont keep up with much of the news from around the world , do you? are you aware of the current global fancial crisis? how about the oil prices too? the cost of everything is going up because price of oil is going up. If the US cant do anything about making the oil cartels increase oil production, what makes you think a country like Thailand is gonna make any impact?

although you do keep up with the current global news, you seriously fail to keep pace with the news of a nation you like to talk about. Do you know how much oil reserve and natural gas Thailand have? Do you realize that under the gulf of Thailand there is so much crude oil which we weren't able to use up until now due to the fact that part of area containing oil not being drawn clearly between Thai and cambodia. Since Thaksin nominee exchange the disputed area. Cambodian got their ancient temple. We got a disputed area in the gulf which contains so much of natural gas and crude oil. It's a fair trade actually but we don't like the fact that Thaksin and his men already invest large amout of money into the gulf area even before the phrer vihear incident happened.
AEROFORCE1
QUOTE(aithong @ Jul 15 2008, 08:45 AM) [snapback]3810328[/snapback]

Well who said I am the educade Thai I would be the tuktuk driver. But thanks for that think. I am aware of the the world issue as I read it on the news paper on the fried banana bag.Not need to argue that Thailand dont has power to control the world petrol price. But there are so many way the goverment can do but they not do it seriously like improve the rail system between province. This would help on reduce the food price dramatically by ship it in the large quantity via train instead of truck. The food price is affect by petrol price ,then just find the cheaper way to shift it.

All the present goverment do it just to fight with the opposition and find way to help MR Thaksin from the law suit. This disappoint me especially in the Economic down fall time.
Buddhalove
QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 13 2008, 11:26 PM) [snapback]3808603[/snapback]

Don't tell me majority of people are still with those loser coup. Long live PPP. yeah.

QUOTE(yokie @ Jul 15 2008, 02:32 AM) [snapback]3811107[/snapback]
although you do keep up with the current global news, you seriously fail to keep pace with the news of a nation you like to talk about. Do you know how much oil reserve and natural gas Thailand have? Do you realize that under the gulf of Thailand there is so much crude oil which we weren't able to use up until now due to the fact that part of area containing oil not being drawn clearly between Thai and cambodia. Since Thaksin nominee exchange the disputed area. Cambodian got their ancient temple. We got a disputed area in the gulf which contains so much of natural gas and crude oil. It's a fair trade actually but we don't like the fact that Thaksin and his men already invest large amout of money into the gulf area even before the phrer vihear incident happened.

This guy is day dreaming, surely he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Thailand
Oil - production: 310,900 bbl/day (2005 est.)
Oil - consumption: 929,000 bbl/day (2005 est.)

Basically Thailand consume more oil and natural gas than they can produce therefore; Thailand has to import needed oil and gas. What you so call "reserve" is still in the ground, and as for now you don't have on your hands, therefore you ain't got sh!t., ZERO. So Thailand is relied on the foreign oil. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.