Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vietnamese 'Cafe' shops go topless
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Vietnamese Chat
UglyMan
Girls in 'Cafe' no longer wear bikini. They are topless now.
holamon
Have to visit some of these Cafes when I am going to Vietnam. Might snap some pictures and post it here for all to enjoy. The bare breasts will be blocked out of course.
Point_Dexter
I want milk with my cofee dammit! lol
DAI_VIET
Is this in Vietnam or U.S.? Because there's "Santa Ana" on the topic title, and it seems that people misunderstood it being in Vietnam.
Clean
QUOTE (holamon @ Sep 3 2004, 03:34 PM)
Have to visit some of these Cafes when I am going to Vietnam. Might snap some pictures and post it here for all to enjoy. The bare breasts will be blocked out of course.

Hurry and treat us to this candy embarassedlaugh.gif beerchug.gif
VietNamDNCongHoa
QUOTE (DAI_VIET @ Sep 4 2004, 01:16 AM)
Is this in Vietnam or U.S.? Because there's "Santa Ana" on the topic title, and it seems that people misunderstood it being in Vietnam.

Vietnam karaoke clubs are even worse. You can virtually do anything to the girls. You can choose as many girls as you want. Girls in US are very much safe but for those who travel to VN, use condom. Fifty percent of those girls are HIV possitive. That's the reason why President Bush has chosen Vietnam as one of the country to get part of 18 billions AIDS assistance.
herosword
QUOTE (VietNamDNCongHoa @ Sep 5 2004, 01:15 AM)

Vietnam karaoke clubs are even worse. You can virtually do anything to the girls. You can choose as many girls as you want. Girls in US are very much safe but for those who travel to VN, use condom. Fifty percent of those girls are HIV possitive. That's the reason why President Bush has chosen Vietnam as one of the country to get part of 18 billions AIDS assistance.

$hit...STD was not something I wanted to associate with the girls in Vietnam.
DirtyE
QUOTE (herosword @ Sep 5 2004, 01:27 AM)

since we're on the same subject, i'll tell you guys a REAL story i heard last month while i was back there.
This one girl right, she's from the country side, Soc Trang, went up to Saigon to be a prostitute, then went to Cambodia to continued her profession. Anyway, she came back to Soc Trang after being sick from HIV and stay there. Local boys would do it with her by trading duck. One duck each time. This one guy's worst, he ran out of ducks, he even gave her duck's eggs. So anyway, after she died, the people went into her house, they say catuses with names of those guys she .... written all over, atleast 20 names.

Is that F-cked up or what?
True story my friends. boyscout's honor.

AND NO! My name is not on that list. I'm from Tra Vinh biggrin.gif
fujisan_8
QUOTE (UglyMan @ Sep 3 2004, 03:58 PM)

Is this in Orange County?
ComradeJing
The metaphor fu-k a Duck takes on a whole new meaning. LOL
wildkhmerbuddha
by the way you have written we know you're a racist b!tch already. fcukin youn. those girl are from honoi that is what i heard.

QUOTE (DirtyE @ Nov 6 2004, 07:34 AM)
QUOTE (herosword @ Sep 5 2004, 01:27 AM)

since we're on the same subject, i'll tell you guys a REAL story i heard last month while i was back there.
This one girl right, she's from the country side, Soc Trang, went up to Saigon to be a prostitute, then went to Cambodia to continued her profession. Anyway, she came back to Soc Trang after being sick from HIV and stay there. Local boys would do it with her by trading duck. One duck each time. This one guy's worst, he ran out of ducks, he even gave her duck's eggs. So anyway, after she died, the people went into her house, they say catuses with names of those guys she .... written all over, atleast 20 names.

Is that F-cked up or what?
True story my friends. boyscout's honor.

AND NO! My name is not on that list. I'm from Tra Vinh biggrin.gif

flipcombatmedic
starbucks loses more costumers
officerdeptrai
Santa Ana? Orange County? I really dont buy it. Cuz they can't have girls topless in coffee shop.. that is totaly illegal.... By the way.. there are a lot of prostitutes in Santa Ana... just walk around there at night u can pick up ton of them.... but there will be undercover cops too...
supaflyz
QUOTE (Point_Dexter @ Sep 3 2004, 07:39 PM)
I want milk with my cofee dammit! lol

haha thats a good one.
AFCongAn
QUOTE (UglyMan @ Sep 3 2004, 12:58 PM)

are u serious? Girls in Coffee shop in Santa Ana go topless? You must be joking hahaha cuz I've been to many coffee shops in Santa Ana and never heard of anyone mentioning anything about viet girls going topless.
Azncrombieguy
damn thats why you dont sleep with hos they got STDs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.