Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great news from Hanoi!
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Vietnamese Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3
qwe123
both you 3 que and VC can go poo yourself
noone here cares about you 2
hoang_1989
please no. our economy is struggling, so democracy is the last thing I want now.
Englanda
QUOTE(qwe123 @ Jul 31 2008, 01:41 AM) [snapback]3842968[/snapback]
both you 3 que and VC can go poo yourself
noone here cares about you 2

They do. The VC chairs the UN at the moment, if people didn't care they wouldn't know which meeting room to go to biggthumpup.gif
vietnam
QUOTE(XigonCongchua @ Jul 31 2008, 12:48 AM) [snapback]3842872[/snapback]
con lạy mấy cha bow

embarassedlaugh.gif
Don't appreciate my taking care of that uneducated guerrilla? tsk tsk tsk
vietnam
QUOTE(hoang_1989 @ Jul 31 2008, 02:35 AM) [snapback]3843029[/snapback]
please no. our economy is struggling, so democracy is the last thing I want now.

We have political stability for 33 years now, in term of the dictatorship of the Communist Party ruling over Vietnam, where is our economy going now? The current inflation is threatening to wipe out whatever being acheived in the last 20 years or so. You still want to continue on w/ the same political institution? Remember, no one said a bloody coup is needed, people only ask for the right to compete w/ the VCP as a political party at the voting booth.
TheVietNamese
coup? in your fuking dream kkkkkkk u nguy, did try it many times but failed and now suddenly beome so soft? blah blah blah who0 the fuk the think u are to talk about ability to set out a coup or something like that wake the fuk up u scumbag. try to propagandise on the internet with fuk sick hope that one day he's gonna become a big dog blah blah. oh my god tai sao nguy chung may so sick? ngay xua thi chung may co gang giet cong san, cuoi cung bi chung tao danh duoi di nhu cho', roi den luc dat nuoc ngheo doi thi chung may bo di, bay gio thay dat nuoc moi kha hon 1 ti thi chung may` quay ve doi chia phan` bowdown.gif didnt ur mama teach u not to receive what you dont contribute on?
vietnam
Ahhh....thằng t giếng.....how many "ngụy" you killed already, huh?! ( in your dream anyway?) Woa, talking like a real man, aren't you? Ever been out of the country, dude?! Your foul language is old, someone else already beat you to it on AF!!! embarassedlaugh.gif Try a new approach, ok?!
bluelakedragon
Hey thang Viet Cong,

the only nguy, fu-kedup, sick, scumbag, dirty mouth is you in here!!!

embarassedlaugh.gif

QUOTE(TheVietNamese @ Jul 31 2008, 02:18 PM) [snapback]3843760[/snapback]
coup? in your fuking dream kkkkkkk u nguy, did try it many times but failed and now suddenly beome so soft? blah blah blah who0 the fuk the think u are to talk about ability to set out a coup or something like that wake the fuk up u scumbag. try to propagandise on the internet with fuk sick hope that one day he's gonna become a big dog blah blah. oh my god tai sao nguy chung may so sick? ngay xua thi chung may co gang giet cong san, cuoi cung bi chung tao danh duoi di nhu cho', roi den luc dat nuoc ngheo doi thi chung may bo di, bay gio thay dat nuoc moi kha hon 1 ti thi chung may` quay ve doi chia phan` bowdown.gif didnt ur mama teach u not to receive what you dont contribute on?

TheVietNamese
oh now even refuse ur ethnic. ur papa must be disappointed in u. take up the name and try to build a country of nguy just like isreal man.
TheVietNamese
nah u are a real man, man of democracy lol, man of justice lol, you talk like jesus. i think u are son of god right? chung toi thuong dan vn lam' when did u have dan VN?
daniel2003_ca
QUOTE(vietnam @ Jul 31 2008, 12:40 PM) [snapback]3843545[/snapback]
We have political stability for 33 years now, in term of the dictatorship of the Communist Party ruling over Vietnam, where is our economy going now? The current inflation is threatening to wipe out whatever being acheived in the last 20 years or so. You still want to continue on w/ the same political institution? Remember, no one said a bloody coup is needed, people only ask for the right to compete w/ the VCP as a political party at the voting booth.

Compete? You guys ran away from Vietnam. Little Saigon is the place you guys should compete with eachother...We don't need you guys in Vietnam.
TheVietNamese
QUOTE(vietnam @ Jul 31 2008, 11:21 AM) [snapback]3843516[/snapback]
embarassedlaugh.gif

when you gonna swear on ur mama? kkkkk u know it's faked that's why u dont dare right? but at least i know u love ur mama dearly biggthumpup.gif
vietnam
QUOTE(TheVietNamese @ Jul 31 2008, 07:23 PM) [snapback]3844177[/snapback]
nah u are a real man, man of democracy lol, man of justice lol, you talk like jesus. i think u are son of god right? chung toi thuong dan vn lam' when did u have dan VN?

Yep, only the Party cares for the people, comrade! Vỗ tay pht!!! embarassedlaugh.gif
HanoiHilton
QUOTE(vietnam @ Jul 31 2008, 09:21 AM) [snapback]3843516[/snapback]
embarassedlaugh.gif

Vietnam has men and leaders with greatest education from China and Russia. They learn Lenin Marxism better than you nguy. Who is more educated, huh?
vietnam
QUOTE(daniel2003_ca @ Jul 31 2008, 07:28 PM) [snapback]3844181[/snapback]
Compete? You guys ran away from Vietnam. Little Saigon is the place you guys should compete with eachother...We don't need you guys in Vietnam.

Who are "we" here?????! Even the Party loves Viet expats for their diligent in sending $$$ back home. nono.gif They even call them by such sweet name as "khc ruột ngn dặm" and "mu thịt của Vn" ...etc....Tell you what, you are full of hatred, dude.....You are no different from them in thinking that you have the sole right to VN.
Back to the topic, Hanoi was where it happened, not Orange County, USA. Don't change the subject now. There was no "ngụy" from Bolsa involved in it. Those who are calling for the Party to respect their constitutional rights live in Vietnam, and Vietnamese by citizenship. Get it?!
vietnam
QUOTE(HanoiHilton @ Jul 31 2008, 07:42 PM) [snapback]3844205[/snapback]
Vietnam has men and leaders with greatest education from China and Russia. They learn Lenin Marxism better than you nguy. Who is more educated, huh?

I don't know if you are being sarcastic, but because their Marxist learning, we all know the glorious economic years of 1975-1985 as the time of great poverty, ie thời "bao cấp". I tip my hat to all of them responsible for such economic plan. May them all RIP!!! embarassedlaugh.gif
HanoiHilton
If nguy wants share power in VN. How about share power in US.

Little Saigon is bad name for Viets. Better sound with Little HCM city or Vietnam Town and fly beautiful red flags everywhere.
vietnam
QUOTE(HanoiHilton @ Jul 31 2008, 08:03 PM) [snapback]3844246[/snapback]
If nguy wants share power in VN. How about share power in US.

Little Saigon is bad name for Viets. Better sound with Little HCM city or Vietnam Town and fly beautiful red flags everywhere.

Bring your voting power there......it's a democratic society you are living in. biggthumpup.gif ( qun, du sinh v du lịch lm ch g c quốc tịch Mỹ m vote....sorry!)
HanoiHilton
QUOTE(vietnam @ Jul 31 2008, 06:07 PM) [snapback]3844252[/snapback]
Bring your voting power there......it's a democratic society you are living in. biggthumpup.gif ( qun, du sinh v du lịch lm ch g c quốc tịch Mỹ m vote....sorry!)

Viet area no care citizen or not. For share power, if you fair with us, we fair with you. Stop stupid protest ok.
vietnam
QUOTE(HanoiHilton @ Jul 31 2008, 08:12 PM) [snapback]3844265[/snapback]
Viet area no care citizen or not. For share power, if you fair with us, we fair with you. Stop stupid protest ok.

You will have to convince them what they are doing is stupid because they got so many "fair" deals from the VCP in the past that they would rather doing what they have been doing than listening to the Party. Anyway, this is what I read a few days ago. Campuchia had a democratic vote, under the supervision of the United Nation. There were no bloodshed, no social chaotic, no economic instability.....When can we be like them? I feel so envious w/ the Kmers.

http://vnexpress.net/GL/The-gioi/2008/07/3BA04E0E/
TheVietNamese
that's right. because they have the power, they have people. u nguy have people? luc nao cung toi thuong dan vietnam. the chung may tuong chung may dang lanh dao dat nuoc a`. loai nhu may ve vn chi bang con cho thoi hieu chua, ma cho' thi ko co dan.
TheVietNamese
blah blah blah vot evotwe vote. UN never said any bad thing about vietnam election, while u ngiuy, sua? suot', cho' thi chap nhan lam cho di, lu suc sanh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.