Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: answer why Malayu tak boleh dapat gaji tinggi
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Malaysian Chat
pacy
according to :
http://www.asiafinest.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=170550

Kumanddie yang berkonek sunat dan beragama ISLAM ask the questions to fu-king Chinese chauvinists and Chinese hegemonical @$$ holes. Please answer his questions :

1. Why Malay receive lower salaries than all Chinese workers

Answer : bcos Chinese are honest, kind, work-hard, smart, productivity...etc, thanks for your God Allah help Chinese a lot, Allah yang maha kuasa untuk menentukan dengan adil

pacy
2. Why Chinese get good promotional scheme

Answer : once again, thanks for your Allah, Allah will just only help the kind people

pacy
3. Why Chinese private companies give all contracts to merely Chinese contractors

Answer : bcos Chinese do job seriously, bcos we know we cannot get too much help from government, so we must do it serious

pacy
4. Why no Malay CEO in Chinese firms

Answer : a lot what ? Ali baba ma..

pacy
5. Why no Malay core managers in Chinese firms

Answer : sebab orang Cina makan babi ma....you orang punya Quran cakap nanti kene penyakit ma...Melayu sendiri yang pandang rendah orang Cina ma...

pacy
6. Why Chinese want their children to learn separately from Malay students, by introducing fu-king Chinese vernacular schools and sending your children to Chinese vernacular schools. Whereas Malay have sacrifice the Malay schools and send children to National schools.

Answer : bcos a lot of Malay teacher lazy to teach, they always ponteng go to class, just go to do research at Malay secondary school, especially the form 1 form 2 class, alway no teacher come to class, mostly all the secondary Malay school will focus at the form 4 form 5 science class, bcos majority of smart student will in this classes, headmaster want this students get great exam result in SPM to mengharumkan nama sekolah

pacy
7. Why no Chinese wear baju Melayu with songkok and baju kurung during Friday, this include students, Ministers, private sectors, government sectors, etc.

Answer : just even Malay youngster, a lot of them don't like to wear baju Melayu, songkok, baju kurung,
they say all this fashion are out, they like to wear low-rise jeans, bikini style underwear...some of them wearing more sexy compare with Chinese

psychodoctor
nice 1 pacy...
circleofwillis
wah... you guys really this low ah? hahahahaha
Stukka
Well....what can u say coming from an immoral....

kelantanese
both of u r low in mentality, the one who asked n the one who answered.
plastiCube
To my dear kumanddie,

QUOTE(pacy @ Aug 15 2008, 03:25 PM) [snapback]3871726[/snapback]
6. Why Chinese want their children to learn separately from Malay students, by introducing fu-king Chinese vernacular schools and sending your children to Chinese vernacular schools. Whereas Malay have sacrifice the Malay schools and send children to National schools.
Answer : bcos a lot of Malay teacher lazy to teach, they always ponteng go to class, just go to do research at Malay secondary school, especially the form 1 form 2 class, alway no teacher come to class, mostly all the secondary Malay school will focus at the form 4 form 5 science class, bcos majority of smart student will in this classes, headmaster want this students get great exam result in SPM to mengharumkan nama sekolah

not only high school mate. Even in uni, was doing my MBA, however these lecturers are alway unable to come without prior notice. Once we waited for three hours in the lecture hall, and finally, tak sempat naik kapal terbang cause they have the lecturer coming from KL.. . Yet we're charged the full fee for the course, by the way i quit the second term since i hadn't paid the fee in full.. memang babi sekali. cakap lagi orang lain tu babi. look yourself in the mirror before critisizing other mate. Also it's best to keep quiet than letting others find you a fool with your mouth wide open and with stupid questions too. Kindly and with many respect, stay in your room and comtemplate more.

Another reason for quiting is the lack to fair competition, before exam, tips were given apparently to the leader (a malay by the way) though we never receive any, perhaps emails of chinese account in the whole lecture is faulty apart from many other excuses made why we can't receive the said tips. Most of us pass with distinctions though, the funny question is .. most of you failed, ironic.

All facts only, no offence.
DutchEastIndiesMan
Both Kumanddie and Pacy are a bit....crazy.gif
Esfandiari
I won't respond to this thread....think I'll start a new thread about I don't what yet to call...
DutchEastIndiesMan
^don't lol.......You'll make M'sian Chat more f*cked up.
plastiCube
SIBU: The government encourages the people "Bumiputeras in particular" to venture into the... these people needs to be told what to do practically ("particularly") everytime. Yet, they condemn the chinese for thriving, whether be it in entrepreneurship or corporates. While the government gave them many land (bumi only lands/chances) and by their own stupidity lost many of these land in due to greed and selfishness of their own kind.

By the way who are the copy cats now?
islamreturn
QUOTE(plastiCube @ Aug 17 2008, 08:53 PM) [snapback]3876643[/snapback]
SIBU: The government encourages the people "Bumiputeras in particular" to venture into the... these people needs to be told what to do practically ("particularly") everytime. Yet, they condemn the chinese for thriving, whether be it in entrepreneurship or corporates. While the government gave them many land (bumi only lands/chances) and by their own stupidity lost many of these land in due to greed and selfishness of their own kind.

By the way who are the copy cats now?

malay pig are copycats ,they are pig ,they create by satan by mating a male sumatera man and a female pig and verse versa.
pacy
QUOTE(kumanddie @ Aug 15 2008, 01:11 AM) [snapback]3871652[/snapback]
7. Why no Chinese wear baju Melayu with songkok and baju kurung during Friday, this include students, Ministers, private sectors, government sectors, etc.

baju Melayu, songkok and baju kurung ialah fashion Arab ke fashion Melayu ?

actually all fashion in the world need cloth to do it, and cloth was create by ancient Chinese

ini bermaksud cuma "bulu konek" dan "bulu puki" ialah right baju Melayu fashion

oh...oh...sorry...sorry...and somemore---> daun pisang

kalau takde orang Cina mencipta kain, you orang punya konek puki tiap-tiap hari kasi nyamuk gigit loo...tiap-tiap hari galu-galu konek puki looo...

QUOTE(kelantanese @ Aug 16 2008, 02:11 PM) [snapback]3874081[/snapback]
Im not gonna say that i agree with kummandie, but i want to tell you that whats wrong if we (malay) want to have our own country? chinese have it, african have it, japanese have it, korean have it, all races in the world have it. So what wrong if we want to make MALAYsia as malay country? im not agree with forcing chinese to follow everything that we want, what we eat, what we believe, etc. but atleast agree that malay(in language) is our national language and atleast learn it and dont take it as unimportant language.

is it Indonesia and Brunei not Malay country ?

many etnic in the world don't have a country kingdom for them, including our local Iban, Kadazan, orang laut, Maranau....do you agree let Sabah Sarawak get independent ? ... let orang Kadazan orang Iban have their own country and kingdom ?

3 bangsa yang sama-sama fight for this country independent from British , tapi kenapa cuma Melayu dapat keutamaan ? Melayu pun bukan orang asli

kelantanese
i agree, let them handle its own state, all malaysian states should break again, just like before.
Esfandiari
QUOTE(pacy @ Aug 20 2008, 01:29 PM) [snapback]3882591[/snapback]
baju Melayu, songkok and baju kurung ialah fashion Arab ke fashion Melayu ?

actually all fashion in the world need cloth to do it, and cloth was create by ancient Chinese

ini bermaksud cuma "bulu konek" dan "bulu puki" ialah right baju Melayu fashion
oh...oh...sorry...sorry...and somemore---> daun pisang
kalau takde orang Cina mencipta kain, you orang punya konek puki tiap-tiap hari kasi nyamuk gigit loo...tiap-tiap hari galu-galu konek puki looo...

Eh eh mengaku kain asal Cina punya! The cloth was first invented by ancient Russians, not the Chinese, the Chinese then were too stupid to invent anyhting, paham?? Earliest evidence of human using cloth was found in Kostenki, Russia. Chinese were still naked. Nasib baik orang Russia invented cloth, otherwise lu orang Cina punya puki sama konek itu kena gigit sama babi!! Orang Russia invented cloth because Russian climate was cold. Itu pasal Cina lari ke Malaysia sebab lu punya atok sama lu punya nenek di China tatak tahan sejuk, dia punya konek sama puki kena gigit babi, jadi dia lari ke Malaysia mintak daun pisang sama Melayu. Nasib baik Melayu ada daun pisang. Eh kalau Melayu pakai daun pisang pun dah kira pandai tu. Cina tatak pakai apa pun zaman dulu sebab dia tatak tau invent pakaian. Cina punya bulu puki sama itu bulu konek pun tatak cukup mau tutup Cina punya puki sama konek loooo...aiyaaaa! Cina mana ala mulu, mulu manyak kulang looo, mulu puki sama itu mulu lancau tatak cukup looo!!

According to archaeologists and anthropologists, the earliest clothing probably consisted of fur, leather, leaves or grass, draped, wrapped or tied about the body for protection from the elements. Knowledge of such clothing remains inferential, since clothing materials deteriorate quickly compared to stone, bone, shell and metal artifacts. Archeologists have identified very early sewing needles of bone and ivory from about 30,000 BC, found near Kostenki, Russia in 1988.

Esfandiari
QUOTE(pacy @ Aug 20 2008, 01:29 PM) [snapback]3882591[/snapback]
is it Indonesia and Brunei not Malay country ?
many etnic in the world don't have a country kingdom for them, including our local Iban, Kadazan, orang laut, Maranau....do you agree let Sabah Sarawak get independent ? ... let orang Kadazan orang Iban have their own country and kingdom ?
3 bangsa yang sama-sama fight for this country independent from British , tapi kenapa cuma Melayu dapat keutamaan ? Melayu pun bukan orang asli

Malaysia was, is and always will be a Malay country...whether you like it or not! Oh yes, you are right, Indonesia and Brunei are Malay countries too, so we have 3 Malay countries plus Malaysia, so what? Orang Cina pun ada lagi banyak negeri: China, Taiwan, Macau, Hong Kong, Singapore. Jadi apa yang kau menyebok?? Ini Malaysia Melayu punya negeri tau!! Hahahaha!!!!

Orang Iban, Melanau dan Kadazan takde negeri? Takpe, mereka gembira jadi sebahagian dari Malaysia. Let orang Kadazan, Melanau and Iban have their own countries? No problem! We'll do that... right after China give Taiwan back to Malays, Sinkiang back to Uighurs, Tibet back to Tibetans, Inner Mongolia back to Mongolians and Yunnan back to Malays. Kau orang Cina dah banyak curi negeri orang, sekarang kau nak curi Malaysia pulak. Itu Taiwan dan Yunnan punya Orang Asli adalah orang Melayu, kau orang Cina kena serahkan balik Yunnan dan Taiwan sama orang Melayu!!!

Kenapa orang Melayu dapat keutamaan? Sebab atok kau, nenek kau dan opah kau dah setuju macam tu dulu waktu Malaysia merdeka! Kau tu dulunya mana ada hak di Malaysia, kau tu asalnya pendatang dari China. Orang Melayu sudi terima kau tapi dengan syarat kau tak kacau Melayu, atok kau dan opah kau dah setuju Melayu diutamakan. Kalau kau tak puas hati, kau pergilah korek kubur atok dan opah kau!!
Esfandiari
QUOTE(kelantanese @ Aug 21 2008, 12:23 AM) [snapback]3883824[/snapback]
i agree, let them handle its own state, all malaysian states should break again, just like before.

Agree for the split of Malaysian states?? Jangan ikut sangat si pacy Cina gay tu!! Otak dia otak selut!! Dia tu penyembah puki dan konek!!!
pacy
QUOTE(Esfandiari @ Aug 21 2008, 11:33 PM) [snapback]3885566[/snapback]
konek sama puki kena gigit babi

ini dah clear you ingin sangat kasi babi gigit you punya lancau

babi mana ada chance gigit orang Cina...orang Cina yang potong babi dan makan

you orang Melayu tak makan babi sebab sayang sangat kepada babi, you orang anggap babi bagaikan bangsa sendiri, that's why just even prophet, you call in Malay Nabi, the sound little bit same like Babi, you orang dari keci pray for Babi

is it you orang always think mahu kasi babi gigit you punya lancau, but also banyak takut, so you replace it by sunat, semasa sunat, otak you tengah fikir...ooo...babi sudah gigiiiit you punya lancau

firman babi : " maka sunatlah konek anda, aku mengantikan upucara potong lancau untuk menghilangkan nafsu anda yang teringin sangat mahu kasi lancau digigit oleh babi"

( Quran ayat 1,000,000,000 )

Crystallised Dream
Now we know how some members think, and what their fetishes are.
plastiCube
QUOTE(Crystallised Dream @ Aug 26 2008, 09:31 AM) [snapback]3892373[/snapback]
Now we know how some members think, and what their fetishes are.

lol... again, is that legal.
pacy
QUOTE(kumanddie @ Aug 27 2008, 05:13 AM) [snapback]3895259[/snapback]
Why your fu-king Chinese company give Chinese clerk RM1500 salary per month, whereas Malay clerk only get RM600 per month. Furthermore the RM600 Malay clerk has to teach the RM1500 Chinese clerk how to do jobs.

bcoz we must respect Allah ma....you Melayu konek tak bersih ma....kalau kasi gaji tinggi nanti you orang complain kitorang Cina anggap Islam itu "cheap" , buat Islam kotor.....kecuali you sudah sunat....tapi apa bukti you sudah sunat ? tunjuk gambar konek dan puki kasi tengok dulu, sudah kena pasti already sunat, gaji akan naik, kalau chinchai-chinchai naik gaji nanti Allah marah. Kitorang Cina punya sudah bersih, no need sunat

pacy
aiya..
very very very easy laaa...you just fire the Chinese tauke, and go to Malay company apply a high salary job la....

c how much that you can get, $2,000 or $10,000 , make sure that is not count in Indonesia Rupiah

fine

desertrose
tau la pacy, chinese konek kontot...sebab tu kau cari konek melayu kan kan kan?
sonofgunongjerai
Absurd and many of the posts had gone a way out of the topic smattered with obscenities. Close this thread please any respective Mod, thank you.
plastiCube
rofl.. never realize malaysian community to be so humourous.
pacy
QUOTE(nasilemang @ Sep 21 2008, 01:22 AM) [snapback]3931584[/snapback]
answer: Government and Malay Tycoon should also only employ Malays

I agree, I don't like to see our race join in your group bcoz your people always like to commend your rubbish religion, I hate to see Chinese masuk Melayu, but I don't think so government won't employ Chinese, becoz they intend to push more non-Malay became Malay

answer: One day when you are director or work in government, you should never promote chinese.

I agree, do you think I'll hot when you answer like that, no, those Chinese who are stupid must get their punishment, without promote, just can push our race to find more success way in future, hopefully more Chinese can fire their Malay director and find another great career

answer: That should Malays do from now on only work for non-chinese contractors.

why just make drum to start from now ? bcoz at the past you Malay sympathy to Chinese and work with Chinese a ...? so I represent all Chinese to say thank you to Malay lo...ka ka ka....

answer: For Malay make even better deal, never employ chinese, only employ them for janitors.

this one I disagree, better don't employ Chinese at all even the janitors, bcoz Chinese eat pork, I suggest Malay better employ your prophet Nabi Mohd come out from Koran myth and work for you, definitely you can smell the taste that you want which is porkless

answer: This is very good thing actually, I like the way it is: chinese should never learn our language, don't give chance for chinese to blend like in Indonesia or Thailand, that would be horror.

ya ya ya....this is the great news that I waiting for, I wish Chinese no need to learn rubbish useless BAHASA in future, if one day no compulsory subject in SPM, I will give you muah muah muah....from your head...to your nipple...to your konek...ka ka ka......but I'm sorry to tell you, it definitely won't be happen bcoz Malay was, is, will be rasism, they will always force non-malay to learn their language, and also their misrepresent history lesson

That's what I like about Indons, straight to points and just! Indonesians regularly punch chinese in their face if their head become too big and remind chinese who's the boss.

what ? the bosssssss ? ka ka ka ..... how many Mercedes already the bos have ? if already doing boss no need to open this thread and barking to Chinese maaa....

I also like Indon, at least they are not lazy like Malay, and they not mad to Islam, some of them even can eat pork, that's why many factories employ Indon and won't employ the lazy Malay guy worker, somemore, the artist in Indon movie wearing so sexy, they always showing bikini when swiming, and the Indon song is awesome to compare the local rubbish Malay song

deadfish
QUOTE(Esfandiari @ Aug 21 2008, 11:33 PM) [snapback]3885566[/snapback]
the Chinese then were too stupid to invent anyhting, paham??

F u. The Chinese invented Paper, Compass among other things. Chinese definitely have a very long history. The Chinese even built the Great Wall of China. I wouldn't even stoop as low as you to bring out other races' achievement to compare. But to say the chinese were too stupid to invent ANYTHING (not anyhting) clearly shows that either
1. Your belief in Malay Supremacy lies on your misinformation OR/AND ignorance.
2. You do not preview your post before posting.
3. You are stooping too low to address pacy-the-racist's post

STOP making generalized statements.
ec6420
Actually how many percent Chinese Malaysian company in Malaysia compare to Malay based company? and you need to ask bac to your malay based company boss why give you such a low pay? dont ask Chinese Malaysian why before you ask your self becouse Chinese not a major population in Malaysia. and somemore you BUMIputra got so much advantage from goverment compare with Chinese Malaysian and others ? Is it becouse you not happy becouse people doing well better than you?
lowyatforum
QUOTE(Esfandiari @ Aug 22 2008, 12:33 PM) [snapback]3885566[/snapback]
Eh eh mengaku kain asal Cina punya! The cloth was first invented by ancient Russians, not the Chinese, the Chinese then were too stupid to invent anyhting, paham?? Earliest evidence of human using cloth was found in Kostenki, Russia. Chinese were still naked. Nasib baik orang Russia invented cloth, otherwise lu orang Cina punya puki sama konek itu kena gigit sama babi!! Orang Russia invented cloth because Russian climate was cold. Itu pasal Cina lari ke Malaysia sebab lu punya atok sama lu punya nenek di China tatak tahan sejuk, dia punya konek sama puki kena gigit babi, jadi dia lari ke Malaysia mintak daun pisang sama Melayu. Nasib baik Melayu ada daun pisang. Eh kalau Melayu pakai daun pisang pun dah kira pandai tu. Cina tatak pakai apa pun zaman dulu sebab dia tatak tau invent pakaian. Cina punya bulu puki sama itu bulu konek pun tatak cukup mau tutup Cina punya puki sama konek loooo...aiyaaaa! Cina mana ala mulu, mulu manyak kulang looo, mulu puki sama itu mulu lancau tatak cukup looo!!

According to archaeologists and anthropologists, the earliest clothing probably consisted of fur, leather, leaves or grass, draped, wrapped or tied about the body for protection from the elements. Knowledge of such clothing remains inferential, since clothing materials deteriorate quickly compared to stone, bone, shell and metal artifacts. Archeologists have identified very early sewing needles of bone and ivory from about 30,000 BC, found near Kostenki, Russia in 1988.

bodoh punya orang, 30,000 BC mana ada russian. bonggok.
hanzahar
this will never end...

I vote for war and let it be once end for all...

it's either chinese goes back to china or malay race dies...

there's no racial harmony only racial tolerance...

let there b war...
circleofwillis
prejudice everywhere. this thread is a joke.
abarai1992
this thread sounded more than world war 3 where racist sluts comes out of every mouth. somebody help!!!
plastiCube
PEACE **
MsiaLove
QUOTE(pacy @ Aug 21 2008, 02:29 AM) [snapback]3882591[/snapback]

There u went wrong again.Back to '57,Chinese and Indians are only care about the safety of their nation.When the aim of Tunku to fight the communist is to gain independence,Chinese were doing it to protect themselves.
It is fair to have the social contract during that period.U can never questioned those policies.

but,though,after 50 years,u have those so-called foreigns have bred,borned,lived here in Malaysia.They have become apart of those so-called locals.the irrelevant of social contract is maybe debatable enough.
and the affirmative policy made the bumis to be less competitive instead of having them being able to stand in par with others.Nothing is wrong with privileges,it is provide with noble goals,to help the left-behind bumis after the colonialist rules left all the defects and sin of ommisions,thus made the bumis to be alienated from competitive world.Nothing is wrong with the privileges,the wrongdoer is the people who implemented it.

I quoted this from Tunku (He is not perfect as a leader either,but as the Father Of Independence,i think u can have his words-all of us do)

"For those who love and feel they owe undivided loyalty to this country, we will welcome them as Malayans. They must truly be Malayans, and they will have the same rights and privileges as the Malays."[3]

It will happen one day,for us to let go the privileges but it is equally important for the non-bumi to take a step back and do not push the bumis into a corner.

Answer why melayu tak boleh dapat gaji tinggi is closely related to the disability to be competitive,while the other have become stronger and tougher.But,i got to say the bumis still need the privileges,because i couldnt imagine what will happen to those needy people in rural area of Malaysia.And Yes,get rid of the culprits that misuse the privileges first
swingdoctor
QUOTE(MsiaLove @ Oct 12 2008, 08:09 PM) [snapback]3962075[/snapback]
There u went wrong again.Back to '57,Chinese and Indians are only care about the safety of their nation.When the aim of Tunku to fight the communist is to gain independence,Chinese were doing it to protect themselves.
It is fair to have the social contract during that period.U can never questioned those policies.

but,though,after 50 years,u have those so-called foreigns have bred,borned,lived here in Malaysia.They have become apart of those so-called locals.the irrelevant of social contract is maybe debatable enough.
and the affirmative policy made the bumis to be less competitive instead of having them being able to stand in par with others.Nothing is wrong with privileges,it is provide with noble goals,to help the left-behind bumis after the colonialist rules left all the defects and sin of ommisions,thus made the bumis to be alienated from competitive world.Nothing is wrong with the privileges,the wrongdoer is the people who implemented it.
I quoted this from Tunku (He is not perfect as a leader either,but as the Father Of Independence,i think u can have his words-all of us do)

"For those who love and feel they owe undivided loyalty to this country, we will welcome them as Malayans. They must truly be Malayans, and they will have the same rights and privileges as the Malays."[3]

It will happen one day,for us to let go the privileges but it is equally important for the non-bumi to take a step back and do not push the bumis into a corner.

Answer why melayu tak boleh dapat gaji tinggi is closely related to the disability to be competitive,while the other have become stronger and tougher.But,i got to say the bumis still need the privileges,because i couldnt imagine what will happen to those needy people in rural area of Malaysia.And Yes,get rid of the culprits that misuse the privileges first

If you look at it carefully you will find that the Chinese did as much fighting as another other race including the Malays against the communicts. In fact, the Chinese won more then their share of medals during this time.

There are needy people of all races. Why not just help the needy of all races rather then helping one race including those that are not needy. If there are more Malays and Indians than Chinese who are needy then by default more Malays and Indians will recieve aid.
Crystallised Dream
"There are needy people of all races. Why not just help the needy of all races rather then helping one race including those that are not needy. If there are more Malays and Indians than Chinese who are needy then by default more Malays and Indians will recieve aid."

Swingdoc, we might just have to accept the fact that the government and other like-minded people are too slow to realise that by establishing a need-based policy one can actually help all the poor Malays and Bumiputeras, as well as the poor Chinese and Indians.

Or maybe it's the last part that they are actually scared about? If so, then the race-biased NEP makes perfect, perfect sense.

plastiCube
The same mentality remains till this day,onwards and getting worst. Perhaps the policy did help somebody, 2 outta 10 malays or other ethnic perhaps? Who'd know, while the poor still remain poor.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2001/01/05/kuala.2.t.php

But political analysts say radical changes to the New Economic Policy are highly unlikely in the short term, mainly because of the very nature of the program: It would mean taking benefits away from the majority of voters.
swingdoctor
QUOTE(Crystallised Dream @ Oct 14 2008, 01:21 AM) [snapback]3964205[/snapback]
"There are needy people of all races. Why not just help the needy of all races rather then helping one race including those that are not needy. If there are more Malays and Indians than Chinese who are needy then by default more Malays and Indians will recieve aid."

Swingdoc, we might just have to accept the fact that the government and other like-minded people are too slow to realise that by establishing a need-based policy one can actually help all the poor Malays and Bumiputeras, as well as the poor Chinese and Indians.
Or maybe it's the last part that they are actually scared about? If so, then the race-biased NEP makes perfect, perfect sense.

The NEP is more designed to help rich Malays get richer, not so much to help Malays out of poverty. In my opinion the reason Malays have gotten out of poverty is due to the general improvement in the Malaysian economy.

Like many other things in Malaysia, I believe that the NEP is designed to keep the select few in power and wealth. How does it help a poor Malay buying a house at a discount when they struggle to buy food. How can a poor Malay benefit form the special prevelidges Malays enjoy when it comes to discounted shares and Amanah Saham Nasional. It is Malays who already have money that will benefit from these things, rich Malays can buy 10 houses at a discount, hundreds of thousands of dollars in shares at a discount.

The govnt continually harps about the disparity in wealth as evidence that the NEP needs to continue, this is just a smoke screen, the poor Malays who vote for them won't benefit from it, mainly the richer ones in particular their croonies do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.