Just thought this might be helpful for the undecided.
Extracted from http://www.youngmoney.com/careers/advice/037. I'm not allowed to copy the article, so I'll just post up the 5 signs to go by sans the further elaborations (click on the link above if you need further explanation on each points). Give yourself a point for every 'Yes' to each signs. In the end, total them up: If you gave yourself three points or more, it's probably time to take the plunge and change your major. If you gave yourself two points, talk the idea over with your academic advisor or a campus career counselor. If you gave yourself one point or no points, you're probably best off sitting tight -- at least for now.
1. You're Bored To Tears In Your Current Major Courses
2. You're Doing Poorly In Your Current Major Courses
3. You Chose Your Current Major Without Much Thought
4. You Keep Reading/Asking About Other Majors
5. You Just Can't Let The Idea Go! (about changing your major)
Sorry, noticed this was posted in the wrong section. Would like it to be moved to Education Chat, please. Thanks!