Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it wrong to pay someone to do an essay for you?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Education Chat
Qkhanh
Have you done it before?

Discuss.
Suijen
No, just write it. You'll enjoy it.
iyahcure
how you gonna learn if you dun do it yourself? and no i have never paid anyone to do my paper.
Takashi
No I haven't because you'd have to be a retard to do so. You have plenty of time to do research and put together an essay, there's no excuse whatsoever for not doing it yourself. Though clearly if you have to ask "Is it wrong to pay someone to do an essay for you?" you probably aren't the type who gets good marks.
SexyGuy
No.....Lol @ is it wrong....It Depends on wether or not you think cheatings wrong.

I don't really see the point though...
GentleWind
It is not wrong you pay for the service but writing helps you learn
JakeCutter
If it's you last resort, then no. It can keep you from failing. But if you can write it yourself, then do so.
Aadi
i have never paid someone else do do any work for me. lol. its definetly cheating.
LadyNessa
cheater, lol.
Qkhanh
QUOTE(Takashi @ Nov 13 2008, 02:11 AM) [snapback]4006444[/snapback]
No I haven't because you'd have to be a retard to do so. You have plenty of time to do research and put together an essay, there's no excuse whatsoever for not doing it yourself. Though clearly if you have to ask "Is it wrong to pay someone to do an essay for you?" you probably aren't the type who gets good marks.

Is it that hard to believe that I wasn't considering it myself?

My friend got his laptop robbed and he was dumb enough not to backup the files which included a whole bunch of written assignments, and now he's going around asking for help etc.
felltohell
not only wron but stupid
Takashi
QUOTE(Qkhanh @ Nov 14 2008, 04:37 AM) [snapback]4007631[/snapback]
Is it that hard to believe that I wasn't considering it myself?

My friend got his laptop robbed and he was dumb enough not to backup the files which included a whole bunch of written assignments, and now he's going around asking for help etc.

Then why ask the question in the first place?
You should have the sense to know it's wrong as should he. All he can do is ask for extensions, perhaps he'll get them and perhaps he won't but it'll teach him to backup files in future.
Qkhanh
QUOTE(Takashi @ Nov 14 2008, 04:28 AM) [snapback]4007977[/snapback]
Then why ask the question in the first place?
You should have the sense to know it's wrong as should he. All he can do is ask for extensions, perhaps he'll get them and perhaps he won't but it'll teach him to backup files in future.

I have my own judgements. Why shouldn't I ask the question? What is so wrong to wanting to know what other people think of the topic? There were already a couple people who say it's not a wrong thing under circumstances.
VietSk8rGUI
if it was me i just dont do it and be like "WHAT!" to the teacher..really ive done that
SexyGuy
QUOTE(Qkhanh @ Nov 14 2008, 08:51 AM) [snapback]4008173[/snapback]
I have my own judgements. Why shouldn't I ask the question? What is so wrong to wanting to know what other people think of the topic? There were already a couple people who say it's not a wrong thing under circumstances.

Theres nothing wrong with asking but it's obvious that your friend is quite silly..He had valuable information/written essays etc on his laptop and he failed to back up his stuff knowing that those peices of work were important - Therfore it's his own fault... The more sensible thing to do would be to ask the teacher for more time to re write the essay and explain the circumstances..

In the case of an essays,it would be hit and miss anyway as far as how it's going to turn out if somebody else does it for you, and the mark that he could get for it might be lower than the one he would of got for it if he had of done it himself.

Best advice you could give him would be to use his head next time and back up his work.
Takashi
QUOTE(Qkhanh @ Nov 14 2008, 01:51 PM) [snapback]4008173[/snapback]

You didn't think it was quite obvious that most people would say it was wrong with a few idiots thinking it was ok?
Really?
Oh dear.
socafever
you think it's wrong to pay someone to fuk your girlfriend?
Teamsta
haven't done it, and I think it's wrong. Not the least of which because in submitting the work for a grade, you were indicating that the work submitted was your own.
kenika
No,it's not wrong. You will be idiot despite that someone is smart!
rasuki
its not wrong if u dictate it to them biggrin.gif
VanityKills
asking someone to do an essay for you will show your ignorance and incompetitiveness..
BirdFeed
QUOTE(Takashi @ Nov 15 2008, 08:11 PM) [snapback]4009334[/snapback]
You didn't think it was quite obvious that most people would say it was wrong with a few idiots thinking it was ok?
Really?
Oh dear.

Oh dear.
MangoTea
Yes, it is very wrong, and, no, I haven't paid anyone to write me an essay before. You should just sit down and try to write one - you may come to love it.
theng
I would just use my feminine charm to get some of the guys to do my drawing assignments haha since I suck at drawing :S I should have completed them weeks ago :S
xDestinx
QUOTE(theng @ Dec 9 2008, 08:44 AM) [snapback]4040135[/snapback]
I would just use my feminine charm to get some of the guys to do my drawing assignments haha since I suck at drawing :S I should have completed them weeks ago :S

LOL.
Onlygodknows
Hum I dont see the problem sure most people would say cheating is wrong blah blah
but they can go suck d!ck
goody fu-king 2 shoes -_-
starry
^ I like your username icon_smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.