Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Handsome, Pretty, Cute Indo Boys That Make U Go OOHH YEAH!!
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Indonesian Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
furansizuka
Paundrakarna a.k.a Paundra: actor, a javanese prince from royal family. His dad is still The King of Kesultanan Jogjakarta, Middle Java. His auntie is the former president of Indonesia (Megawati)
furansizuka
Okan Kornelius - Actor
furansizuka
Roger Danuarta > Presenter, Actor (Chinese-Indonesian-American)
furansizuka
Daniel Mananta > MTV VJ
dalawapo
1 of these 3 do not belong.....lets say its #3! embarassedlaugh.gif

i'd like to learn more about Paundrakarna!!

is he related the Sultan Hamengkubuwono X? i seen a pic of him and his wife, and they are very attractive peopel!

what is the story of Okan Kornelius? he looks mixed to me, is he royalty as well?

beerchug.gif
magyu
Hold on..roger danuarta is NOT american LOL!!!!!
VJ daniel is really cute!!!!Okan too.paundra is not that cute
any better pictures furansizuka!??
furansizuka
oops..I made a little mistake here biggrin.gif Paundra is actually the grandson of Sultan Pakubuwono from Surakarta biggrin.gif Okan Kornelius isn't from royal family, he's half Dutch.
furansizuka
QUOTE (magyu @ Sep 30 2004, 07:26 AM)

Roger is a quarter American since his mom is a Chinese-American. Here's another pic of Roger:

furansizuka
Bertrand Antolin > Actor, presenter

furansizuka
Daniel Mananta

furansizuka
Nicholas Saputra > Actor, Indonesian-German. Best Actor in Bandung Film Awards 2002 and Best Foreign Actor in Malaysia 2003.

dalawapo
QUOTE (magyu @ Sep 29 2004, 07:26 AM)

so does that make him the son of Sultan Hamengkubuwono X?
furansizuka
Indra Bruggman > Actor, Model, Dutch-Indo
furansizuka
Hamengkubuwono isn't his father but Pakubuwono. But Paundra is still the relative of Hamengkubuwono since Sultan Pakubuwono and Hamengkubuwono have the same anchestor. It's the Dutch who divided the kingdom between them in the past year of colonialism.
Nusantara
Correction here,
Paundra bases on his bio story is a son of mangkunegoro IX from mangkunegaraan kingdom located in Surakarta/Solo.
furansizuka
Delon > The Indonesian Idol Runner Up. His first debut: opening act for Blue Concert in Jakarta and will be joining the opening act for American Idol Tour in Singapore.

furansizuka
ah, thank you very much! I'm not fond of history biggrin.gif
nama_user
Most of them aren't pure Indonesian
dalawapo
so you are saying if the dutch had not split up java into kingdom, then java could of been unified today as kingdoms maybe had chance to merge or whatever?
nama_user
The Mataram kingdom was divided into Kesultanan Jogja and Kasunanan Surakarta (Solo) by the Dutch.
furansizuka
QUOTE (dawalapo)
so you are saying if the dutch had not split up java into kingdom, then java could of been unified today as kingdoms maybe had chance to merge or whatever?

If the Dutch hadn't split up the kingdom of Javanese in Central Java, there might have been only one king and one royal family in Central Java right now. However, thereís no possibility for merging these 2 kingdoms because Indonesia is a republic country. The government keeps the kingdom form in Central Java for cultural reason, as a symbol of Javanese culture, and not as the real kingdom. Though Hamengkubuwono is still admired and admitted as the king, he only holds the position as the governor of Jogjakarta now.
furansizuka
Samuel Rizal > Actor, athlete, pure Indonesian biggrin.gif

Indra Bruggman

Thomas Djorghi> Actor (I dun like this guy when he starts singing! madgo.gif )

furansizuka
Primus Yustisio > Actor. I dunno whether he's pure Indo or not.

Taufik Hidayat > Athlete, The Olympic Champ Athens 2004 (Gold Medal) Absolutely pure Indonesian! biggrin.gif

furansizuka
Rionaldo V. Stokhorst > Actor

Ariyo Wahab > A Singer turned to An Actor
furansizuka
Irgi Ahmad Fahrezy > Actor, The host of Indonesian Idol Show with Anastasia
furansizuka
Nicholas Saputra again! love2.gif
furansizuka
Marcell Siahaan >A Singer and actor, a Bataknese-Ambonese-Chinese
magyu
goshh!!!nicholas saputra is hoooootttt!!!!!!!!! i watched his movie again (aadc) omgg..he's just sooo adorable!!!I lovveee his misterious eyes in the movie
furansizuka
yeah! beerchug.gif He's got the pretty deep eyes love2.gif
furansizuka
Revaldo Fivaldi Surya Permana> Actor

Didi Riyadi> Actor, Drummer

dalawapo
about Marcell Siahaan :

is ambonese people a mixed ethnic malay & ethnic melanesian people?

is that why his hair is like a black man? hes pretty handsome
furansizuka
Roger Danuarta again!! love2.gif

furansizuka
QUOTE (dalawapo @ Sep 30 2004, 09:30 PM)
about Marcell Siahaan :

is ambonese people a mixed ethnic malay & ethnic melanesian people?

is that why his hair is like a black man? hes pretty handsome

As far as I know, Ambonese is melanesian people mixed with portuguese or Dutch. But today there are lotta mixed ambonese-malays so they're not too melanesian.
furansizuka
Paundra in his royal suite.
BatangDamo
QUOTE (furansizuka @ Sep 30 2004, 04:03 AM)
Samuel Rizal > Actor, athlete, pure Indonesian biggrin.gif

Indra Bruggman

Thomas Djorghi> Actor (I dun like this guy when he starts singing! madgo.gif )

They kinda look like Filipino celebrities too, are all of them pure indonesian blood or some of them mixed?
furansizuka
Indra Bruggman > quarter Dutch

Thomas Djorghi > Heís mixed from East Europe but I donít know exactly which country.
furansizuka
Tyo Nugros> Pure Indonesian, the drummer of Indonesian leading band namely DEWA, ex-boyfriend of Audy (the winner of MAA'04 Most Favorite Artist Indonesia)

Randy Bragi> Pure Indonesian, the bassist of Indonesian band too.
furansizuka
Indra Bruggman again!! love2.gif
It was said that he would join Korean-Taiwan production (starring: Bae Yong Jun ) but the latest news said he had a fight with his management. So..I think he missed the chance bawling.gif

furansizuka
Pierre Roland> Actor, Producer: French-Indo
furansizuka
Another pic of Irgi Fahrezy! biggrin.gif > Pure Indo, a Sundanese.

Roy Jordy> A model, ex-boy band, a Javanese ethnicity

Rio> a model, pure Indo (maybe Javanese)

Sahrul Gunawan> actor, singer, a Sundanese
furansizuka
Tengku Firmansyah> Actor, he's an Acehnese

Gunawan> Actor, a Javanese

Winky Wiryawan> A DJ, a Sundanese
furansizuka
Jason Tedjasukmana> TV Anchorman, Journalist of Time Asia mag: Sundanese (West Java) - American.

Irwan Chandra> former national athlete turned to a model & actor
furansizuka
Marcellino > Actor, model and manager of a language institution. He happened to play drama in Taiwan. He's a Javanese-Chinese.
furansizuka
Ferry Irawan> Actor, a Sundanese.

Dimas Seto> Actor, a Javanese

furansizuka
Fahmi Fachrezzy> A Model, half Indo-Middle East
furansizuka
Faris Djibran> A Model, Indo-Pakistanian (if I'm not mistaken)
furansizuka
biggrin.gif ROGER DANUARTA AGAIN!!!! love2.gif
magyu
wait ..your list isnt goin to the pretty boys anymore.but it's still as amusing!!!! biggthumpup.gif
anyway...indra bruggman and irwan chandra is definitely in my list.but i dont like the dangdut singers like djibran,thomas djorghi..

any idea of where marcellino is??? havent seen him for quite some time.
furansizuka, please include arifin love2.gif ,steve immanuel(is he indonesian?) , jonathan simanjuntak..
nama_user
Revaldo is the one who played the aadc sinetron right?? He played in Nicholas Saputra's part there
furansizuka
QUOTE (magyu @ Oct 1 2004, 09:04 PM)
wait ..your list isnt goin to the pretty boys anymore.but it's still as amusing!!!! biggthumpup.gif
anyway...indra bruggman and irwan chandra is definitely in my list.but i dont like the dangdut singers like djibran,thomas djorghi..

any idea of where marcellino is??? havent seen him for quite some time.
furansizuka, please include arifin  love2.gif ,steve immanuel(is he indonesian?) , jonathan simanjuntak..

hahahahaa...I thought somebody would love djibran and djorghi embarassedlaugh.gif2 (I hate them with passion too!) biggrin.gif anyway, Marcellino has become a manager of his own language institution (Mandarin and English course) with his girl friend Brenda Yu (ex-Metro TV anchor)
I''ve been trying to find pic of Arifin and Steve Emanuel(he's half American) but it's hard. I'm still trying. You can help me too if you want! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.