Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A-Rod on Roids....
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Sports Chat
KT80

"American baseball star Alex Rodriguez - also known as Madonna's sometimes beau - reportedly tested positive for two anabolic steroids earlier in his career, it has been revealed.

A-Rod, whose 10-year $275 million contract with the New York Yankees is the richest in baseball history, is thought to be on a list of 104 Major League players who tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs in 2003."

i didn't expect to hear mr-clean was juice up ......wtf ......he gets 275 million for being a cheat .....that's just great ....no wonder his nick-name was A-fraud..
Joventino
I knew there was a reason I didn't like Baseball as a major league sport

It's full of FRAUDS

First Barry Bonds then Roger Clemens and now A-Rod
Dim_Sum_4_U
It started 10 years ago, with Mark Mcguire and I think 2 other guys. Anyways, did any of you hear the interview he gave admitting to the drug use. He said that he was young and stupid but at that time, he was 27 years old....that isn't young to me and I know he knew what he was doing cause he said he did it to make sure he was worth the money. Anyways, I think he's lying threw his teeth because he didn't expect that he'd get caught. Wasn't he in an interview a year and a half ago where he looked the reporter in the eyes and said he was clean? ARod has nice states but no rings and cheated.
Federico
I'm so disappointed in him.
Joventino
Haha eff the MLB and all these steroid-taking ingrates

You'd think that the least gruelling sport of the big 4 leagues (NHL, NBA, NFL being the other three) would be the last place for dopers but damn, one-by-one dopers are poppin out like baby boomer children

I'd love to get cheap Jays tickets when the Yankees come to town just to hear the crowd boo and jeer his @$$ for a good 3 hours
KT80
well that's it.....A-rod admits .........fuk...no wonder that bret boone was banging those HRs in 2001........don't be surpise if micheal phelps is caught too....
Rocke1
This is one of the reasons I dont follow baseball nomore..
BradPittJolie
QUOTE(KT80 @ Feb 9 2009, 09:40 PM) [snapback]4122923[/snapback]
well that's it.....A-rod admits .........fuk...no wonder that bret boone was banging those HRs in 2001........don't be surpise if micheal phelps is caught too....

Damn, All you do is hate.

You need to mellow out.
KT80
QUOTE(BradPittJolie @ Feb 9 2009, 11:54 PM) [snapback]4123171[/snapback]
Damn, All you do is hate.

You need to mellow out.

sorry ....i don't talk to self hating white loving gay boys........go fuk yourself....
BradPittJolie
Stop with the hating dawg...Now you have sumthing against gays?

How'd you end up to be such a cracker?
BucketHead
That's why I enjoy watching Ichiro play. That guy is naturally talented.

I always thought lance armstrong was suspicious....haha like that last usa biker that got busted...forgot what's his uglyface name was?

KT80
QUOTE(BucketHead @ Feb 10 2009, 02:56 AM) [snapback]4123413[/snapback]
That's why I enjoy watching Ichiro play. That guy is naturally talented.
I always thought lance armstrong was suspicious....haha like that last usa biker that got busted...forgot what's his uglyface name was?

at this time everyone is suspect.......but in the end the guys like a-rod has the last laugh 275 million in the bank ......
Dim_Sum_4_U
True that. Also, I didn't even everyone liked A-Rod. I though he was the hated person and Derek Jeter was the fan fav. Btw, I wonder what David Stern will do now? If A-Rod breaks any records will it be kept and I heard a good idea on PTI yesterday. David Stern should just trash all the records that have been broken in the last 10 years and restart it from the beginning with Hank Aaron and them but Stern doesn't have the balls to do it.
Joventino
You mean Bud Selig

Your mind is still stuck in the NBA Discussion thread, lol
film4reel
a-rod is foine! woot woot!! love2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.