Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What do Japanese people love or hate about White people?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Japanese Chat > Japanese Serious Talk
Prevailedone
This is what I think about White and Asian. Please use it a references.

Crime levels are related to poverty level. But Asian like Middle Eastern can be cassify as Racist against East Asian and some SEA people are rude and mentally retarded. Meanwhile, White people are so arrogant and supremacy but in one way or another they still have to respect African people and instead I think they are taking Japanese people for granted and sometimes expected Japanese to idolize them.
Prevailedone
To make a small comparison about Asian and African to understand White people a little bit more. Firstly, you people must know that Africans in Africa are extremely racist against White people and even in countries like America and Britain where they do have alot of Africans that committed alot of hate crimes against White people but the thing is that you see more White women with African men than with Asian men.

White people instead are very racist against North East Asian and often commit murder against East Asian people, they seem to look down on you guys alot and always expect idolization. Well some of them do love Japan but the younger generation of White people sometime act like you guys are just their underlings no more no less.

One time I told a British guy on the net how Asian love them and the only thing he could come up is to date and have sex with Asian women but I rarely know White girls that do the same thing.

Oh yeh, and have you been to Melbourne and keep getting faultly accused lately? Just because we Asian try to be friendly and keep quite doesn't mean that they can keep on doing it.
boobu
the only reason 'racist" whites are racist against asians is for the time being they see asians as the only ones that can possibly usurp them. those you feel most a threat are the ones you patronize the most(seeking idolization from) and humiliate them. anybody can be this way but that's more the jist of it. also, a lot of whites are afraid of blacks as they don't hesitate to be aggressive with whites but not always to the blacks advantage in outcome. also, blacks being usually of bigger or similar size as well, whites are more easily intimidated.
Oyabun
how in the fu-k is this serious chat? it's ridiculous and has nothing to do with Japanese culture or anytthing.
Shyn
Why would the Japanese people idolizes the Europeans?
Ragnarok
Broadly, White people do not hate Asians at all. Asians are thought of as very hard working, intelligent, honest, and civil people. If anything Asians have the greatest respect from White people.
WONA
It doesn't matter if you're hard working, and intelligent. Jews are that and people don't like them. Also, the reason why there was the Chinese exclusion act was because they thought that the Chinese were too competitive and wanted to eliminate the competition. The people who encouraged the Chinese exclusion act were Irish Americans who competed for some of the same labour jobs as the Chinese. The Japanese were also interned, despite their hard working, and education. Even after they let the Japanese out of the camps, things weren't very good. Bruce Lee's student Taky Kimura said he was depressed for years after he got out, and couldn't even get a job because of racism. Today, Asian hatred is alive and well. This article talks about attitudes towards Asians. It says that white people would rather marry a hispanic than an Asian.

http://www.adl.org/misc/american_attitudes...rds_chinese.asp
visitorq
QUOTE (Oyabun @ Mar 26 2009, 08:08 PM) *
how in the fu-k is this serious chat? it's ridiculous and has nothing to do with Japanese culture or anytthing.

Exactly. The OP is an incoherent nitwit. This kind of crap needs to taken off the board and incinerated.
BigBenChow
Their nostrils are too big. I can see their brains.
repharim
QUOTE (Ragnarok @ Mar 28 2009, 08:18 PM) *
Broadly, White people do not hate Asians at all. Asians are thought of as very hard working, intelligent, honest, and civil people. If anything Asians have the greatest respect from White people.

I can't say broadly but I certainly myself have never felt any hate or supremacy towards asians. I feel that they are smart and hard working like many other 'white people'.
I've rarely seen racism towards asians..

Anyways, its up to people like us to teach the next generation to not look at a persons sex, religion, race, or whatever but as a human being.
iluvlamp
QUOTE (Prevailedone @ Mar 9 2009, 12:45 AM) *
This is what I think about White and Asian. Please use it a references.

Crime levels are related to poverty level. But Asian like Middle Eastern can be cassify as Racist against East Asian and some SEA people are rude and mentally retarded. Meanwhile, White people are so arrogant and supremacy but in one way or another they still have to respect African people and instead I think they are taking Japanese people for granted and sometimes expected Japanese to idolize them.

This is a stupid question and has already been down in the "wapanese" thread. Although you do have a point about white people thinking every other race worships them when in reality we don't even care for white people and are just trying to live our lives and make money.
BlueBlack
People, white, yellow or black, take extreme position toward what they don't know well. It can be positive or negative, but mostly extreme. You spend enough time with them, any race, you realize they're more the same than different. Then curiosity and interest disappear and they become another boring neighbor.

This is true with race, religion, sex, community and so on.
For good or bad, it's the human nature.
foi2
QUOTE (iluvlamp @ Jun 19 2009, 02:52 PM) *
This is a stupid question and has already been down in the "wapanese" thread. Although you do have a point about white people thinking every other race worships them when in reality we don't even care for white people and are just trying to live our lives and make money.

yep. honestly don't know why some white people (and some nationalistic asians) keep bringing up the same unsubstantiated claims over and over again. Don't have to believe the japanese posters on this board, go to japan and see the no foreigners allowed bars and hot spring hotels for yourself. If anything, I feel sorry for some of the discrimination white people may face living in japan. Must not be a pleasant feeling when every person you sit next to on the trains moves away from you in fear. Reminds me of the treatment of some black people in the US.
Conan1
QUOTE (foi2 @ Sep 7 2009, 12:14 AM) *
yep. honestly don't know why some white people (and some nationalistic asians) keep bringing up the same unsubstantiated claims over and over again. Don't have to believe the japanese posters on this board, go to japan and see the no foreigners allowed bars and hot spring hotels for yourself. If anything, I feel sorry for some of the discrimination white people may face living in japan. Must not be a pleasant feeling when every person you sit next to on the trains moves away from you in fear. Reminds me of the treatment of some black people in the US.

Although, it is quite a small punishment for White people to be treated this way after all of the horrible things you people have done to us. Moreover, I would rather having people to distant from me than having White people approaching me with a extremely evil intent of blaming something dirty on me.

As far as Asian goes, we are still in no comparison to those Middle Eastern, African and South American that constantly raping your women, killing your men and humiliating your race. African that is raping your women everyday and beating your men up should be enough for you people to worry about, and if you people still having too much spare times then start concerning about the problem with the middle Easterner that is planning to start a war of virus on you people and not to mention their constant raping on your women. While the entire world is against you people, you people are taking us for granted and constantly humiliating us, raping our girls and boycotting our countries, sometimes when enough is enough. You White people will regret the day you people started this on us.

Idolizing a bunch of people having their women raped everyday but can do nothing but letting your women marrying them at the end? Dream on rednecks!!!
mannstein
i live in australia , sometime i visit the library , and somebook say about japan is that the westerner does view japan as their equall .

the book did say that
Conan1
I read nearly all of the books about Japan, Korea and mostly the rest of East Asia. It doesn't say anything that view Japan as their equal except they wrote the pronunciation for Geisha as gay-sha...which is very annoying
StormShearsOverPinaka
QUOTE (Conan1 @ Apr 3 2010, 06:48 PM) *
I read nearly all of the books about Japan, Korea and mostly the rest of East Asia. It doesn't say anything that view Japan as their equal except they wrote the pronunciation for Geisha as gay-sha...which is very annoying

forget about what you read just look at the reality and the history.

Japan is claimed to be an equal with whites, paradoxically in an equal world ROFLMAO. But they arnt treated or viewed as such but the fact that Japanese are honurary whites is good to drive splits between asian people.
FilGerChiJapAmeTurRusAfr
Don't you guys wish that some Alien race start showing themselves so we can all stop the hate?
Pianissimo
Hello.

はじめまして。私は京都府出身の日本人です。私は英語がまったく話せないので、日本語で失礼します。
私個人の考えですが、日本人は特に白人の方や黒人の方が好きだったり嫌いだったりはしないと思います。というか、肌の色は関係ないです。
日本人にとって重要なのは"日本人か外国人か"という点です。
私たちから見ると外国人は体が大きく少し怖いので、不意に目を逸らしたり、避けたりすることがあると思います。でもそれはあなた方が嫌いなのではなく、怖いからです。

日本人のことを心優しく臆病なホビット族だと考えてください。もしあなた達が日本人に友好的に接してくれるなら、私たちはあなた達の友達になれるでしょう。

英語の掲示板に日本語で返信する無礼をもう一度謝ります。申し訳ありませんでした。

Thanks.
Mayumi25
I also agree with the opinion of Pianissimo.
Many of Japanese do not have confidence to speak English. (and sorry for my Engrish)
So if you(foreigners) come to Japan,a lot of Japanese might be surprised to see you.
This is not "hate" or "love", but "fear".
If you do not perpetrate a crime, we like foreigners.

and, in my opinion,
White people has good-looking, and intellectual, bright, and some people a little arrogant.
African people Muscularity, excels in the sense of rhythm.
South east asians are always laughingly. very cute! and we damaged you in World War II,
but you are nice to us.I respect you. Thank you very much!

中国人と韓国人に関してはno commentで。嫌いじゃないんですけどね・・・。
いつか普通に話すことが出来る日を待っています。
TheDefeated
not all of your statements about ethnicity are true. And no we Asian are funny but not cute, White people are not that good looking or as intellectual and bright as you mentioned and not all African people are as masculine as you think. What you saw and learned is within your own perspective and experiences and they are very limited to you and yourself only.

What you value is what close to perfection that you do not have and people always having the desire to obtain the perfection that can cover our flaws. And it can come as respects, marriage or even idolization. But that was partially just jungle behaviors as today we should focus more on the term of civilizations to create modernity in term of science and technology, to draw similarity, friendship with our neighboring countries to improve our capacity in communicating and cooperating in businesses.

You might find it hard to understand this and it could be because of either my language or my concept but this is one of my strong points. We shouldn't look too further outside of our races until we finally united our people and by that I really mean EAsia.

Lets put it this way, an octopus or a salamander have the ability of camouflaging to deceive their enemies. But that is no different to lying, tricking the eyes of their enemies into thinking that they're something else, they are truly god gifted creatures with so many different abilities to survive by themselves. But we the human survive as a colony and we work together we cannot afford to have liars within our society as it would be against our civilization. Our ability to lie to deceive the other in business for our gain is no different from the ability to camouflage and it will only perfectly serve us best if we're living in the jungle where we thrive to survive all by ourselves.

Once you understand my point, i hope you can figure the rest out by yourself. A civilization do not necessarily need people with muscular body or good looks, it's all about our ability to communicate and work together to improve ourselves. We shouldn't looking too far away into accepting an African or worshiping a white person when we can't even cooperate within EastAsia. Looks will just coming along way with prosperity and life quality anyway.
TheDefeated
QUOTE (BlueBlack @ Sep 5 2009, 12:17 AM) *
People, white, yellow or black, take extreme position toward what they don't know well. It can be positive or negative, but mostly extreme. You spend enough time with them, any race, you realize they're more the same than different. Then curiosity and interest disappear and they become another boring neighbor.

This is true with race, religion, sex, community and so on.
For good or bad, it's the human nature.

No! you're wrong. You've found a bunch of people that eat, sleep, study and go to work the same way as you do but our real nature lies deep within our instinct that ones could not see nor perceived. What we EastAsian are capable of is beyond your wildest dream and imagination.

I myself can be called a strategist. And by strategist we're talking about war strategist that are proficient and perfected in the art of war. We're talking about perfect planning, leadership, psychology, great timing, great perceptions, persuasiveness, understanding of the terrain and weather, experiences, knowledge and that most important of all "the greed for wars". Dying is a normal thing as long as they feasted upon warfare.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.