Fans pay tribute to Leslie Cheung on sixth death anniversary of his death on April 1, 2009. It reminds me of the long time article that still makes me curious until now..
Source of the article: http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8333&start=10
Below is the article that I mean:
Read from Korean Yahoo News concerning several mysteries of his death (in a number of articles).
The following are some of them.
1. His dead body did not look like the one that leaped from the 24th floor.
Medical experts say even when dropping from 12 floor, the skull should have been broken terribly, blood, flesh, soemtimes guts are torn (because of blood pressure inside the body) and spread all over.
Often these people die either during the plunge (with heart attack) or as soon as they hit the ground.
I witnessed a neighbor who leaped herself from the 15th floor and the dead body looked like that
and there was a undescribably huge THUNDEROUS sound
but with Leslie's case, no one heard the sound and he was found by a passersby.
His dead body looked WAY too intact...just some blood only.
According to a Korean medical expert, it appeared like dropping from 5th of 6th floor. (Someone could have murdered and dropped him.)
He did not die at the spot, but after he was sent to a hopspital.
2. He appeared at the hotel late afternoon, had orange juice, took exercises, had two different appointments with another singer (Jacky Cheung) and then his former manager to plan about 2004 joint concert, etc.
No person who wants to commit suicide takes an exercise.
As any gym junkie knows, exercise produces endolphine that makes you happy.
3. The original will of his handwriting was NOT publicly disclosed by Hong Kong police!
And it is said to be very short.
But a psychologist says that a person who commits suicide prepares and writes a long will - at least one full page, not a few sentences scribbled at a hotel cafe after exercise and drinking orange juice.
4. At the time of the incident, he had an appointment with his former manager.
When she called him, he said that he was in the middle of parking a car but then, soon he was found dead by someone on the ground - with NO huge "THUMP" sound heard.
This was also the time when he had a badminton appointment with Mr. Tong (according to Mr. Tong), to whom he left behind all his money.
Mr. Tong who had not appeared at his death on April 1 suddenly appeared the next day and told so to the press.
But according to Leslie's former manager, Leslie had a work-related appointment with her at that time.
It sounds very fishy.
5. Leslie had been wearing a mask (!!!!!) against SARS and often told people around him to do so.
His behaviors were the same as usual..very busy and giving charity concerts, planning 2004 concerts, etc.
He was even nominated as the best actor at Hong Kong Golden Horse Film Festival.
It is said that drastic changes happen among those who decide to take their own lives.
But Andy Lau who'd had dinner with him a few days before said Leslie was like as usual.
6. According to a psychologist, a person who decides to commit suicide does not leap himself, carrying so many things as usual!
Leslie was found with heavy sets of various keys, a wallet with 9000 HK dollars (about 1000 US dollars), 2 mobile phones, a SARS prevention mask, etc. and a will!!
They say one who leaps himself from a building NEVER keeps his will in the jacket for fear it will be damaged with blood!
A will is for showing.
They do not leap themselves with it.
7. Right before his death, he had joined a few enormous amount of life insurances!
8. In spite of all the above and more mysteries, Hong Kong police declared his death as a suicide and told they had no intention to do medical analysis of his dead body.
His family also decided to cremate his body without any forensic investigation.
How come family could do so? After his dead body was cremated, all the evidences could have gone...
9. A year ago, Leslie told at an interview, when asked whom he loves the most in the world, he said "myself" and sang a song with that title and talked vigorously about his future plan.
A person who loves himself and who has all his car numbers (till the last one) as "339" doesn't kill himself!
339 means "longevity (long life)" in fengshui.
We all need to know what REALLY happened...