Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hayden Christensen
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > 4idols.com Entertainment
dusk99
What do you think of him and his acting? I liked him in Shattered Glass and Life As a House. Here are some pictures.

ReginaRae
His acting is okay...
But he's kindof unattracitve......no, really unattractive :/

dusk99
QUOTE(ReginaRae @ Apr 30 2009, 06:21 PM) [snapback]4214020[/snapback]
His acting is okay...
But he's kindof unattracitve......no, really unattractive :/

Are you basing that off those pictures? Thats so weird, I think hes the most handsome guy Ive ever seen in my life, especially in the pictures I posted. I guess it shows how different tastes we have. What about him do you find ugly?
ReginaRae
QUOTE(dusk99 @ Apr 30 2009, 09:29 PM) [snapback]4214183[/snapback]
Are you basing that off those pictures? Thats so weird, I think hes the most handsome guy Ive ever seen in my life, especially in the pictures I posted. I guess it shows how different tastes we have. What about him do you find ugly?

No, I've seen him in movies before, and I've never thought he was anything special.
I think it's because he has such a large forehead that it makes his eyes and eyebrows look too close together.
It's makes him odd looking in my opinion. Scary even. If I saw him in a dark alley, I would totally run away o__o

And most handsome you've seen in your life? That's pushing it, don't you think?
You've obviously never seen Kris Allen from American Idol. HOT DAMN! Now he's my cup of tea (:

KT80
he was crap as darth vader............close to wooden ....
giemiller
I am big fan of Hayden and he acts so good!
Ivisionary
He's cute. I like his dazed look, but his acting is very mediocre.

MrBahaw
QUOTE (KT80 @ May 1 2009, 10:41 PM) *
he was crap as darth vader............close to wooden ....

wood, exactly like wood
HappyRabbit09
His acting definitely sucks but his looks are high standard.icon_wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.