Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: airline meals lol
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Cooking / Food Chat
fivers
this site displays a variety of airline meals from nearly all possible airline companies,

my favorites are those from Thai Airways and Eva Air icon_smile.gif

which are yours?

http://www.airlinemeals.net/indexMeals.html

mndeg
people in first class get their food in plates!
2nd2none
Damn woman, you're just an eating machine aren't you?
fivers
looooooooooooooooool

2nd2none
QUOTE (fivers @ Jul 8 2009, 12:42 AM) *
looooooooooooooooool

'
I don't get what's so lolz, but +1 on Thai Airways (I've flown with them) for having the best food. Japan Airlines isn't too bad, I despised United for horrible planes and service, and I love american airlines because my friends dad buys tickets for me for a huge discount, and plus I racked up 4 free flights in conus icon_smile.gif. Im thinking Hawaaii, this year, Vancouver for olympic games next year, and I'm giving 2 free flights to my parents.
fivers
yes Thai Airways are great icon_smile.gif .. usually I'm not very fond of airline food but with them I don't mind at all, it tastes delicious even in the air

2nd2none
QUOTE (fivers @ Jul 9 2009, 04:09 AM) *
yes Thai Airways are great icon_smile.gif .. usually I'm not very fond of airline food but with them I don't mind at all, it tastes delicious even in the air

So I take it air is delicioius?? confused.gif confused.gif
Xian
Ah, thanks for sharing. =) Some of the meals/snacks look really good! I want to try Japanese airlines one day.
Ralf
Every airline seems to have good food except JetStar, the budget offshoot from Qantas.
duytanfan
jal got the best food not to mention the flight attendants
dens
Eva Bus Class is pretty good icon_smile.gif
2nd2none
QUOTE (duytanfan @ Jul 12 2009, 09:38 AM) *
jal got the best food not to mention the flight attendants

JAL food is pretty good, and +1 on the flight attendants lol. Mile high club anybody? beerchug.gif
fivers
speaking of flight attendants, what you think abt these ones? lol

fivers
(and the food)? laugh.gif

Kailin
I ate on Cathay Pacific. The food sounded good on the menu but when it came, it tasted like $hit.
Jakes
QUOTE (Kailin @ Jul 12 2009, 07:55 PM) *
I ate on Cathay Pacific. The food sounded good on the menu but when it came, it tasted like $hit.

That's probably because you chose the Western dish (e.g. pasta). I always order the Asian meal when I'm flying on Cathay Pacific - it's usually much better. I never order pasta or scrambled eggs when I'm flying... they have a habit of tasting funny no matter the carrier.
The best airline meal I've ever had was on British Airways - I was lucky enough to be upgraded to Business Class and the food was just amazing...
2nd2none
QUOTE (fivers @ Jul 13 2009, 12:30 AM) *
speaking of flight attendants, what you think abt these ones? lol

Just 2 hours alone, that's all I ask for beerchug.gif beerchug.gif embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

QUOTE (fivers @ Jul 13 2009, 12:32 AM) *
(and the food)? laugh.gif

What a kawaii dinner lol.
Ralf
I wanna get on that plane and party laugh.gif
fivers
yes I wish all planes were like these woot.gif
DutchEastIndiesMan
Best website ever..........THANK YOU
Ralf
Now we can choose our carrier based on the food menu they offer. icon_smile.gif
The Merpati meals look familiar, from my many island hopping trips.

As I scrolled through the list I was surprised to find an airline called Gandalf Airlines.
Apparently they are a small Italian regional carrier operated by Alitalia.
The food looks pretty basic, but I guess you don't need much if you are just doing the short routes between Florence, Naples and Rome.

laugh.gif I can picture the scene..... I am running to catch my Gandalf plane, but discover that I have lost my ticket !! eek.gif And the bearded guy says, "YOU CAN NOT PASS."
2nd2none
QUOTE (Ralf @ Jul 14 2009, 07:19 AM) *
Now we can choose our carrier based on the food menu they offer. icon_smile.gif
The Merpati meals look familiar, from my many island hopping trips.

As I scrolled through the list I was surprised to find an airline called Gandalf Airlines.
Apparently they are a small Italian regional carrier operated by Alitalia.
The food looks pretty basic, but I guess you don't need much if you are just doing the short routes between Florence, Naples and Rome.

laugh.gif I can picture the scene..... I am running to catch my Gandalf plane, but discover that I have lost my ticket !! eek.gif And the bearded guy says, "YOU CAN NOT PASS."

It was "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" dude lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.