In my whole Dentist course I was laid back thinking I would think about where Im gonna settle when the time comes.
Now Im worried and panicky...I don't know where is the right place to settle for me!!!
Here are my current choices:
- Malaysia (My home country)
- Singapore (Much like my home country)
- England ( I have a close friend there)
- Canada (Peaceful, serene, unhurried lifestyle, universal medication system)
- Australia (It was my second choice until ppl started killing indians over there, now I not sure)
- US ( A batchmate want me to come along with him to US but Im scared of US instability right now)
- Japan (It would be my number one choice if not for their discriminitive ways towards my skin and race. I love japanese women, japanese culture and japanese scenery yet I have heard many discriminate tone towards non-white foreigners. I have no qualms about learning japanese)
So, as a final desperate act before I breakdown with this decision, I would be greatly indebted to whomever helps me explain the dental profession in their corresponding countries which have been listed above...
THANKING YOU DEEPLY,