Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi everyone! Florida by way of Philly ^_^
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AsiaFinest.com > Introductions
dmezadmin
Hi everyone,

I'm new to AF and relatively new to Florida and I'm hoping to make some new friends here. I'm originally from Philly and now I live in a place called New Port Richey, FL. I moved down here with my parents after graduating high school and am currently in college. Despite the place being called New Port Richey, only a handful of people here are really rich and the rest are just getting by (like me ^_^).

New Port Richey is not a very diverse place like Philly and right now I'm looking to make friends with other Asians in the area. No offense to everyone else, I already have enough friends of other races from school and work and I'm only interested in the Asian community here right now. Sorry!

I'm also Asian and I'm interested in things such as anime, games, and jdrama. In fact, I even have a site dedicated to jdrama called Drama Made Easy and you're more than welcome to stop by and check it out if you would like to.

http://www.easydrama.com

Regardless of where you're from, feel free to say hi! ^_^
HolyHuG
Hello, dmezadmin

I'm new here too and my purpose to access to this webboard is also to make new friends just like yours^^
dmezadmin
Hi HolyHug,

Nice to meet you too! I just saw your reply and added you as a friend ^_^

Do you have any interests or sites of your own to share?
HolyHuG
Hi again^^

I'm interested in music of all kind and literary (kind of boring, huh? icon_wink.gif )
However, I love to play computer games and believe me I can play it all day long ^^
Pity I don't have my own site, only in http://www.dailymotion.com/holuhug in which I share some files with my friends

Anyway, glad to be your friend^^
dmezadmin
I also listen to every kind of music and I also play some computer games. Not any MMORPG though. Mostly CS at a webcafe or some emulator games like Street Fighter using WinKawaks. Do you play any of those?

On my website it said one person visited through AF, was that you? If so thank you ^_^.
YourMuDoIsWeak
welcome to the sunshine state, your best bet is tampa btw.
HolyHuG
Yep, I suppose that was me^^
However, I don't quite understand it -- maybe because I've never been interested in this topic before icon_sad.gif
And the games you've mentioned are all my brother's favourite (so I suppose you're male)
I played CS once; but I'm kind of confused (women's perpective is different from men, that's what my brother said^^)
I prefer playing some games like SIMS or Youda's
Perhaps we are of a different opinion in games aa laugh.gif
Anyway, we can still talk about music and culture, right? tongue.gif
dmezadmin
QUOTE (YourMuDoIsWeak @ Aug 23 2009, 03:21 PM) *
welcome to the sunshine state, your best bet is tampa btw.

I've been to Tampa a few times already and it seems like there's plenty to do. The problem is Tampa is kinda far and I'm looking for people within the vicinity of New Port Richey (Tarpon Springs, Hudson, Palm Harbor, Odessa, Port Richey, etc). Like it said on my site, I am quite a busy person and driving 30+ miles one way is a little too far for me, especially in this economy. Thanks for the suggestion though.
dmezadmin
QUOTE (HolyHuG @ Aug 23 2009, 03:41 PM) *
Yep, I suppose that was me^^
However, I don't quite understand it -- maybe because I've never been interested in this topic before icon_sad.gif
And the games you've mentioned are all my brother's favourite (so I suppose you're male)
I played CS once; but I'm kind of confused (women's perpective is different from men, that's what my brother said^^)
I prefer playing some games like SIMS or Youda's
Perhaps we are of a different opinion in games aa laugh.gif
Anyway, we can still talk about music and culture, right? tongue.gif

Youda's? I never heard of that game before. What is it about. I do play some PC games but most of the time I play console games or console games emulated on the PC laugh.gif .

You're right, I am male. With that being said, I also like a lot of Jpop and Kpop groups like the Wonder Girls ^_^. How about you?
HolyHuG
QUOTE (dmezadmin @ Aug 24 2009, 04:29 AM) *
Youda's? I never heard of that game before. What is it about. I do play some PC games but most of the time I play console games or console games emulated on the PC laugh.gif .

You're right, I am male. With that being said, I also like a lot of Jpop and Kpop groups like the Wonder Girls ^_^. How about you?

Youda is a website providing games with beautiful graphic (in my opinion^^)
Here's its site http://www.youdagames.com/

I also like Kpop, though I don't know who is who; I only listen to their songs
The Wonder Girls is great. Very popular here. I really like their dancing style
I heard that they'll have a concert in USA so I guess they must be popular there too^^

Mostly I listen to some oldies in 50s r 60s (because of my dad's influence)
And I also enjoy Pop/Rock with good melody rockon.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.