Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mongolian Identity Crisis?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Mongolian Chat
Pages: 1, 2
EazyMoney
What's up with Mongolians fetish with Nazi regime?

I have heard some story about Nazi and Tibet thing but nothing on Nazi & Mongolia, so what give?

I mean Nazi is very into scientific study and industrialization for the sake of producing top weapons to conquer the world, while mongolians are carefree nomadic, rather to ride a horse than doing scientific R&D.

I don't get the connection you folks try to protray (Nazi & Mongolians)

You guys like hamburgers?
thehorsemen
Ahahaha you fail again.
EazyMoney
QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Sep 26 2009, 11:04 AM) *
Ahahaha you fail again.

well, look at your sig.
And other's like ForumFuhrer, Deutchsland in this forum.

And the skinhead nazi movement in ulanbattor.

I think you folks should stick with ghengiskhan better, but maybe you folks think he's not hip anymore.
thehorsemen
lol. It's called sarcasm, look up the meaning. Let me direct you to these posts.

QUOTE (SoonToBeDaddy @ Sep 23 2009, 10:34 AM) *
Mango needs to get a life, I can't seriously believe how many people take your Nazi-act so seriously BM embarassedlaugh.gif

Reminds me of my wife's Buddhist friend, she has a fu-king swastika on the back of her car, it's a Buddhist one, but she told us she kept getting people driving past going "WHO the fu-k is driving this "Nazi" car" lol

QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Sep 23 2009, 10:35 AM) *
Yeah I find it quite hilarious myself, the more seriously they take it, the more I"m gonna do it. embarassedlaugh.gif

And your post was nothing but the attempt to insult both us and tibetans.

Everyone knows I'm the real Fuhrer of this chat anyway.
thehorsemen
I've already read that 2nd article hundreds of times. And no where in either of them tries to link either us, nor the tibetans, so you're grasping at straws in your entire arguement. But if you WANT nazi, here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5_pTMrIdp0

Chinesisch und Hunde sind verboten und gehören in Auschwitz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oyabun

we in the Greater Japanese Empire support your Mongolian fight, and your nationalism.
thehorsemen
ACHTUNG!!!! DAS UBER ALLIES!
PoliticalIdeologies
Identity crises? Anyone can be a Nazi hence the agent doesn't have to be "white".

A simple formula to identify Nazism:

fascism+ racism = Nazism.

First, let us identify what fascism is:

Using the triadic definition can identify fascism as follow A) an Agent B) Obstacle and C) Goal.

Agent: the nation-state
Obstacle: Individualism, independent groups. class division
Goal: the power and glory of the state

racism is simply the racist attitude against "inferior" peoples.

Now if you add those two together and you got Nazism. A lot of Chinese on this forum are Nazis just without the fancy banners and label.

As a political scientist I support Mongolia "Nazism" as a temperately tool to rid get of "inferior" peoples that influx into Mongol territories. Why? To counter balance against Chinese Nazism. Chinese Nazis, like Hitler, has two goals: One is to provide China with Lebensruam , or the "living spaces" needed to breed more Chinese to become a great empire.Two, is to eliminate all enemies stand in the way of Chinese Thousand Years Reich (empire) . That's why they're trying to breed inferiors and "barbarians" , "monkeys" peoples out of existence. Hence, ambition must be made to counter ambition. So, why are you complaining? It's all fair and game, Chinese Nazis versus Mongol "Nazis". And BTW Mongolian "Nazis" are just messing around which is hilarious. On the other hand, Chinese are the real Nazis around here.
EazyMoney
QUOTE (PoliticalIdeologies @ Sep 26 2009, 02:33 PM) *
As a political scientist I support Mongolia "Nazism" as a temperately tool to rid get of "inferior" peoples that influx into Mongol territories.

Inferior? Chinese Hans are generally have greater brain power than Mongol. That's why they poise to become a superpower in the world. How you can say inferior?
Should look at the other way. Should look at the Chainese Han gene as a way to enhance the mongol stock.
thehorsemen
No thanks, you guys are a race, but not human. embarassedlaugh.gif
EazyMoney
QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Sep 26 2009, 01:49 PM) *
No thanks, you guys are a race, but not human. embarassedlaugh.gif

can you help to explain why mongolians consider them superior to chinese? when in actually is the other way around.
Oyabun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo8-9Z9eTqY

thehorsemen
QUOTE (Oyabun @ Sep 26 2009, 01:51 PM) *

Mein uber allies!!!!

Wir mussen chinesich ausrotten!
EazyMoney
you guys suck!

cannot explain or reason it out. typical mongols. sigh...
Oyabun
thehorsemen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhS4px-xuqU
EazyMoney
the japaneses actually come from China. It started when one emperor sent a group to explore Japan and later that group settled down in Japan and the rest is history.

Besides Japaneses started industrialization earlier, but let's say if both Chinese and Japanese start the same time, you will know who would be superior.
thehorsemen
EazyMoney
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/KI24Ad01.html

read this article, it explains why Japan doesn't want to be an asian country anymore.
Because China couldn't protect them from butt kicking from the west..

Now, China become very strong, and Japan wants to come back to China
thehorsemen
Oyabun
QUOTE (EazyMoney @ Sep 26 2009, 01:59 PM) *
the japaneses actually come from China. It started when one emperor sent a group to explore Japan and later that group settled down in Japan and the rest is history.

Besides Japaneses started industrialization earlier, but let's say if both Chinese and Japanese start the same time, you will know who would be superior.

we did not come from China, you stupid Chinaman @$$hole, go lick Mao's fat @$$ like the lot of you like to do.

EazyMoney
^OK, that's it for me today. Got to go. No wonder you folks are so outdated..hopeless...

Go play with your horse or squeeze some milk from sheep's t!t$...

Nothing worse than some hillbillies Nazi wannabes.. embarassedlaugh.gif
thehorsemen
Lol Better than wanting everyone else to be us. Get the hell out of here. embarassedlaugh.gif
thehorsemen

And men with absolutely wonderful ideas

PoliticalIdeologies
QUOTE (EazyMoney @ Sep 26 2009, 02:47 PM) *
Inferior? Chinese Hans are generally have greater brain power than Mongol. That's why they poise to become a superpower in the world. How you can say inferior?
Should look at the other way. Should look at the Chainese Han gene as a way to enhance the mongol stock.

I believe I had the word "inferior" in quotation marks.You on the other hand expressed your arrogance supremacist attitudes towards Mongol.

Be gone Chintroll. And you wonder why people hate you. You ignoramus...
CJK
after this thread you understand why the word 'chinese' is so stigmatized.

'chinese'...it's almost as bad as 'jew.'
thehorsemen
Couldn't have said it better myself.
thehorsemen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Uaml0iEmw
EazyMoney
Ha I am back..what's up fools. haha

Why you folks put so much milk into the tea like the tibetans. Last time, I had one, I freakin had a diahhrea.

Milk tea and kimchi are garbage foods. I wouldn't touch them with the ten-foot pole.

well so much for that. All'ya folks shave yo heads yet, like the skinheads? I mean ya'all want do it then do it right way.

come on now.
thehorsemen
Weak. embarassedlaugh.gif
EazyMoney
^ ya'all know why us Chinese don't bother by stupid and lame pictures of war atrocity $hit of yours?

Well, I 'll let you fools know that we are the new generation of chinese, stronger than our weak grandpas, and grandmas.

Well they got victimized by others, well $hit.. $hit happens Now, we understand the rule of "The weak will have to eat $hit"

So, We just get stronger. and we are.. We are the strongest now in Asia . And this time we'll make
some of you fools in Asia to eat $hit. Barnone.

Hahaha....
thehorsemen
Lol Just keep fantasizing pal. Those who overestimate themselves are doomed to fail.
PoliticalIdeologies
^In fact it happened before.

With 50,000 Mongol soldiers led by Genghis Khan marched into China. The emperor of North China sent this message: " Our empire is vast as the sea yours is but handful as the sand. How can we fear you?" As he continued with obnoxious laugh: "hohoho" and shrieking noises. Within six years, the whole Chinese empire collapsed.
thehorsemen
Oh, we already know what ended up happening to them. embarassedlaugh.gif
taolander
Seems that Nationalism is on the rise again around the world, not only because of the break down of international trade, and in various forms. Probably when we look back to this time in 20 to 30 years, so-called Globalization & Political Islam will seem like quaint stories.
thehorsemen
*Stands in the back of a convertible holding on arm out.*
taolander
QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Sep 27 2009, 10:36 AM) *
*Stands in the back of a convertible holding on arm out.*

I expect Nationalisms of the 21st Century to develop their own styles of representation & Symbolisms.
thehorsemen
That wouldn't be hilarious however.
taolander
QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Sep 27 2009, 09:53 AM) *
That wouldn't be hilarious however.

yep, you sure are somebody who puts the fun into fundamentalism ....errr fascism, RIGHT. laugh.gif
thehorsemen
embarassedlaugh.gif
taolander
too bad i couldn't vote for the cat in the election here embarassedlaugh.gif
thehorsemen
Lol the cat? lol
taolander
This cat was also quite funny
thehorsemen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mxNQN1FB-I

I like this cat. lol
taolander
lol at 0:42 and 1:39. the others are just pussies embarassedlaugh.gif
thehorsemen
I like the one at 2:13 embarassedlaugh.gif
thehorsemen
I will crush any attempted valkyrie plot. embarassedlaugh.gif
BurdenOfAges
QUOTE (CJK @ Sep 26 2009, 06:53 PM) *
after this thread you understand why the word 'chinese' is so stigmatized.

'chinese'...it's almost as bad as 'jew.'

Jews have contributed more to the modern world per capita than almost any other group of people have.

You should also realize a troll thread when you see one.
thehorsemen
Yeah, eazymoney is an absolute pro of posting those in mongolian chat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.