Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How is your hair?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Beauty, Health, & Fashion
furrah
Sometimes,hairstyles can be good and sometimes messy and annoying.

I like my hair to be cute
starry
Clean/elegant/natural
ericwr114
Dry and long, don,t know how to deal with it.
yuriyana
My hair is naturally wavy and frizzy. I have to constantly straighten it!
telephoneadaids
I have silky hair and i like the way it is !-

-----------------
cheap phone cards
mingy88
long, curly and very frizzy, I don't know what to do w /it so I just keep it in a bun all the time (boring, I know).
sitenbull
shiny,soft, and a bit coarse biggrin.gif
cocoloco
Thick.
sonny_angel
Thick, long and wild. It doesn't want to behave. embarassedlaugh.gif
YoungOne
Thick, , mid-length, unflattering, damaged. I need to go to the salon and get it trimmed, styled and coloured.
lekdanj
QUOTE (mingy88 @ Aug 14 2010, 07:43 AM) *
long, curly and very frizzy, I don't know what to do w /it so I just keep it in a bun all the time (boring, I know).

I have the same kind of hair, but more of a loose wave, and not curls. I want to get it cut to my shoulders, but then it might just look real poofy
jasikajohnson
You care your hair,you must do trim you hair but not constant straight this way your hair be a breakage and you do massage with oil and use a natural product for a hair and take a healthy food that contain a more vitamin this a best and if your hair dry or frizzy then you must use a product that contain a oil and moisture this a best for this kind of hair and apply a curd in whole hair and after a 15min wash your hair your hair be a smooth and silky.
fringe007
My hair are long and silky.No hair style i can made because of silky hair. i always use hair spray at wedding ceremonies.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.