Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: malaysians are lucky
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Malaysian Chat
paplopdking
All the malaysians should be thanking GOD because they are lucky,am from nigeria and my country is one of the richest country in the world,God bless us with many resources,palm oil,gold,crude oil,iron ore...GOD really bless us but GOD did not give us good leaders that is why u are seeing many nigerians doing dirty job because they want to make it in life..
All the palm oil you have in malaysia are originated from nigeria,if you are not sure,you can search through google,malaysia government still owe nigeria alot of money,infact malaysia have not pay their debt,even india owe nigeria money,when indian were suffering in the 1999s nigeria help them,give them oil,foods and clothe,you dont have to pity india because if you go to india,they also treat africa like goat,dont you know nigeria get money than all this countries,in nigeria,we live on cash,government are not there to support us,if a rich man want to buy a house that cost RM5000000,the rich man will pay in cash....i just beleive you people should apprecite what GOD has done for you because your government are still trying than my country government,in my country the politicians steal billions of dollars and save in a private account in another country like australia,UK,USA,switzerland and france even some politicians are now coming to malaysia to save the money they stole from oil wealth country,we are the number 5 country that is exporting oil in the world,we are still the number one country that have palm oil but we did not make use of all this things,nigeria depends on crude oil which contribute 99 percent to our economy,our government did not have time for agriculture or anything,their own business is to steal billions of dollars.All the country in africa are rich but they lack good government.
So dont think africa are poor,we are still praying to ALLAH to kill all our bad leaders,so that everybody will go back to his or her country
Crystallised Dream
Africa is blessed with cultural and natural wealth. I agree that the core problem might actually be with the governments themselves. I'm sure one day you guys will get the government you deserve.
penanginheart
Every country has their own destinies !
sixfulter
QUOTE (paplopdking @ Dec 1 2009, 01:13 PM) *
All the malaysians should be thanking GOD because they are lucky,am from nigeria and my country is one of the richest country in the world,God bless us with many resources,palm oil,gold,crude oil,iron ore...GOD really bless us but GOD did not give us good leaders that is why u are seeing many nigerians doing dirty job because they want to make it in life..
All the palm oil you have in malaysia are originated from nigeria,if you are not sure,you can search through google,malaysia government still owe nigeria alot of money,infact malaysia have not pay their debt,even india owe nigeria money,when indian were suffering in the 1999s nigeria help them,give them oil,foods and clothe,you dont have to pity india because if you go to india,they also treat africa like goat,dont you know nigeria get money than all this countries,in nigeria,we live on cash,government are not there to support us,if a rich man want to buy a house that cost RM5000000,the rich man will pay in cash....i just beleive you people should apprecite what GOD has done for you because your government are still trying than my country government,in my country the politicians steal billions of dollars and save in a private account in another country like australia,UK,USA,switzerland and france even some politicians are now coming to malaysia to save the money they stole from oil wealth country,we are the number 5 country that is exporting oil in the world,we are still the number one country that have palm oil but we did not make use of all this things,nigeria depends on crude oil which contribute 99 percent to our economy,our government did not have time for agriculture or anything,their own business is to steal billions of dollars.All the country in africa are rich but they lack good government.
So dont think africa are poor,we are still praying to ALLAH to kill all our bad leaders,so that everybody will go back to his or her country

Yes, GOD pls kill the bad leaders...
yiming2000
QUOTE (paplopdking @ Dec 1 2009, 12:13 AM) *

Even if your bad leaders are killed off, other Africans will take their place to become bad leaders. Are you a good leader? If ALLAH were to make you a leader of all Africa, how would you make it a good place for all Africans to live in?
SyedHussein
In Africa, good leaders will never last long. they'll be topple by some dictator few days later. The rich countries will never tolerate a disturbance to their main source of "cheap" resources. Just look at Mohammad Mosaddeq, Jacobo Arbenz Guzman and Salvador Allende. They were good leaders who genuinely cares for their own country and wish to make things better for their people.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.