Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: are you addict to Coffee/Tea?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Beauty, Health, & Fashion
InitialDJay
i'm absolute cannot live without drinking coffee/tea on a daily basis, especially nowaday.

i woke up at 6am and had to get a cup of coffee before heading to the lab.. it's an absolutely "wake-up" dose of medicine..

anyway heard some bad health issue associate with drinking too much coffee/tea? is it true that you die early if you drink too much of these? seriously this really frightten me.

also your skin get wrinkle faster with drinking them right? icon_confused.gif

umm...anybody has any solution. tx
Kailin
Your grammar is $hits.

No, I'm not addicted to coffee or tea. I drink them occasionally but I don't need them on a regular basis. I prefer tea over coffee.
kenmirzz
Hello all.

I drink Nescafe, a type of Coffee everyday. I prefer it over tea. As for wrinkles, I am not sure about it. But herbal tea such as the Green Tea or Chinese tea are definitely beneficial for health as a good anti-oxidant source.

Humanity is but one family. icon_smile.gif

p0734334
Unfortunately i am addicted to Teh C, meh i can't function without 2 cups per day. I do drink jasmine green tea occasionally though. icon_smile.gif
samnang
i take a lot of caffeine pills and drink at least 2 rockstars everday. icon_redface.gif

ive built up such a tolerance for caffeine that it no longers give me any nice rushes/bursts of energy, but if i go without it, i get really sick and lethargic from the withdrawal.
InitialDJay
QUOTE (Kailin @ Dec 14 2009, 12:09 PM) *
Your grammar is $hits.

No, I'm not addicted to coffee or tea. I drink them occasionally but I don't need them on a regular basis. I prefer tea over coffee.

lol c'com kailin, it's not that bad. but you can be my english mentor.. naughty.gif jk laugh.gif

anyway.. i like to drink tea at night... like right now..drinking red tea. but in the morning, i would drink coffee to give it a different flavor.

it's just tooooo goood.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.