Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don't vote Yi into NBA All-Star game this year
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Sports Chat
PeterKChan
Yi is good. He averaging 18pts. a game. He is the only Chinese repping us in the NBA this season due to Yao's injury. I too would love to see Yi play on the NBA All-Star game. But, not yet. He had missed 24 games earlier this season due to injury. If we vote him in, basketball fans of all races would hate us and Yi. Let Yi develop more as he is now doing. He might be the only Chinese playing in the NBA in the near future. We want him playing with no expectations. Let his talents come forth and they will know he is an All Star someday. The guy is only 22 too.
BucketHead
Whatever dude....t-mac and that bum iverson are going to be voted in as well.
BradPittJolie
T mac and AI have more right to be voted in than $hitty fu-king Yi. I swear they should not process those votes coming from China, cause we all know why Yao was voted in year in and year out.
BucketHead
QUOTE (BradPittJolie @ Jan 21 2010, 06:16 PM) *
T mac and AI have more right to be voted in than $hitty fu-king Yi. I swear they should not process those votes coming from China, cause we all know why Yao was voted in year in and year out.

Please, Tmac and AI barely played at all this season. The nba needs to enforce a minimum games played rule for them to get voted in. Shows how idiotic the majority of nba fans are. They don't give a $hit how good certain players are playing and just vote in the popular players even though those popular player SUCK now. Yao got votes cause there really aren't any good Centers at all anymore right? Or are you just hating on Yao? lol
zombie
QUOTE (BradPittJolie @ Jan 21 2010, 07:16 PM) *

Yao deserves it for sure. One of the best Centers in the NBA. There's a reason why he's made so many all NBA teams.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.