Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New airport rail link open already!!!!!!!&
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Thai Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
thaiboy
Bangkok Airport Link to be opened for trial run in June until 12th August. It's free!!!

Time table for trial(open Mon-Fri)

Credit: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.p...649&page=15
Buddhalove
Issan railway, just opened for service.

chenko
QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jun 5 2010, 05:01 PM) *

SRT this line is very famous and became tourism hotspot already,

amazing that thai people can make money from everything.
truper
QUOTE (thaiboy @ Jun 5 2010, 06:39 PM) *
Bangkok Airport Link to be opened for trial run in June until 12th August. It's free!!!

Good news cheers beerchug.gif
But really is free?? 555+++
thaiboy
QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jun 6 2010, 05:01 AM) *

You're absolutely wrong.

This pic is not in Issan.
It's in Samut Songkram (100 km away from Bangkok).
This trian line is very famous and it become tourist spot like P'Chenko said.
It's called "Talad Rom Hub"
truper
QUOTE (thaiboy @ Jun 6 2010, 03:01 PM) *
You're absolutely wrong.

This pic is not in Issan.
It's in Samut Songkram (100 km away from Bangkok).
This trian line is very famous and it become tourist spot like P'Chenko said.
It's called "Talad Rom Hub"

No point to answering Buddhalove, he is a perfect ignorant and troll and worst of worst he's red shirts supporter. icon_redface.gif
Anouvong
Sorry to say, this is very old-fashion schedule board, look very boring. It reflects to the work of the government-owned state railway of Thailand.

30+ year old locomotive, Democrat's self-sufficient economic policy embarassedlaugh.gif

sawan
QUOTE (Anouvong @ Jun 6 2010, 02:09 AM) *
Sorry to say, this is very old-fashion schedule board, look very boring. It reflects to the work of the government-owned state railway of Thailand.

555 Didn't you read that the board is a temporary one for the trial operation.
I think the real one is a high-tech VCD display (they call it Passenger Information System) with dynamic content (including commercial Ads! icon_smile.gif ).
I beleive that they have a network of PIS around ARL system.

QUOTE (Anouvong @ Jun 6 2010, 02:09 AM) *
30+ year old locomotive, Democrat's self-sufficient economic policy embarassedlaugh.gif

You talked like Thaksin never had any chance to run this country. embarassedlaugh.gif
He is one of Thailand PM who stay in the office the longest.

Oh, I think Buddhalove is talking about the railway market, one of Thailand tourist attraction like in this ads?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTt9Z0kq3Dk
truper
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 6 2010, 04:38 PM) *
I think the real one is a high-tech VCD display (they call it Passenger Information System) with dynamic content (including commercial Ads! icon_smile.gif ).

You talked like Thaksin never had any chance to run this country. embarassedlaugh.gif

Oh, I think Buddhalove is talking about the railway market, one of Thailand tourist attraction like in this ads?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTt9Z0kq3Dk

Very cute ad indeed. beerchug.gif

But Buddhalove as well as Anouvong were pointing at negativeness as their usual!
They got nothing better to do, they never touched a girl in their life, they have no social life but rather they enjoy life by blaming the good things of Thailand!
What a poor and pity buddies they must have social life with water buffaloes! embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
sawan
I told you these Lao Nok people are pathetic.

They don't even have their own country to live so they admire Thai people.

This admiration can easily turn into jealousy.

So, they can't stand seeing good things of Thailand posted in Thai forum.

Anyway, it's good to have them here..otherwiese my day would be very boring.
embarassedlaugh.gif
Buddhalove
QUOTE (truper @ Jun 6 2010, 01:58 AM) *
Very cute ad indeed. beerchug.gif

But Buddhalove as well as Anouvong were pointing at negativeness as their usual!
They got nothing better to do, they never touched a girl in their life, they have no social life but rather they enjoy life by blaming the good things of Thailand!
What a poor and pity buddies they must have social life with water buffaloes! embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

Issan railway has something similar to this and your PAD monkeys don't like to talk about it. Pretty much prove my point that more tax payers money being spent in Bangkock than other parts. Some of these monkey see this sh!t as tourist attraction, why don't you move your family to live near by. It's unsafe and inconvenience for working class people have to deal with those every time when train passing by. Your propaganda know how to spend money on the advertisement. It's cost less to advertise than fixing the problem itself. What a joke! Mother fukker, Stop supporting inequality. Thank you very much. laugh.gif

sawan
QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jun 6 2010, 05:06 PM) *
Issan railway has something similar to this and your PAD monkeys don't like to talk about it. Pretty much prove my point that more tax payers money being spent in Bangkock than other parts. Some of these monkey see this sh!t as tourist attraction, why don't you move your family to live near by. It's unsafe and inconvenience for working class people have to deal with those every time when train passing by. Your propaganda know how to spend money on the advertisement. It's cost less to advertise than fixing the problem itself. What a joke! Mother fukker, Stop supporting inequality. Thank you very much. laugh.gif

This is the train to my hometown in the South.

It's in the same condition with trains in Issan.
An I have no problem riding this train back to my home; actually I love taking such train back home.

A Thai citizen like me don't have any problem taking such train, why a second class Lao in America like you have to complain abou the train in Issan????? I think all AF member want to know this. embarassedlaugh.gif

Let me show you where tax money in Thailand come from.

Total (million B) = 1,138,564 = 100%
Bangkok = 768,917 = 67.5%
Metropolitan Area (cities around Bangkok) = 77,789 = 6.8%
Central = 40,747 = 3.6%
East and South Coast = 216,437 = 19%
North = 11,785 = 1.0%
Isaan = 22,886 = 2.0%

I am from the south coast and people in the south pay more tax than north and Issan combined.
But I never complained about trains to my hometown.

Who are you to complain so much about train to isaan?

Do you pay tax to Thai govt??

Do you even pay tax to America?

All AF Members are waiting for your answer. Don't disappoint them.

embarassedlaugh.gif

BTW, do you like the map below?
SouthernThai
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 6 2010, 09:01 PM) *
I am from the south coast and people in the south pay more tax than north and Issan combined.
But I never complained about trains to my hometown.

Who are you to complain so much about train to isaan?

beerchug.gif haha same here. Yeah that's fair enough. Who contribute more should get more. I just don't get the Lao boy buffalove. If we tax payers don't complain, who the hell he thinks he is to be b!tchy about how our government spends OUR tax money. The boy is an absolute greedy loser.
Buddhalove
Thai government has been building Bangkok mainly, and careless about rural poor, until the best thailand prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra came to power, he try to make thing good for the rest of the country. What a good man.

Bangkok has been taken a big junk of tax payer money and big junk of the country natural resource to build. As the result, Bangkok is the biggest in term of population and metropolitan in the kingdom. If you take big junk, then you have to pay tax big junk. Just to be fair i think Bangkok should pay tax at least 90%. beerchug.gif

sawan
QUOTE (SouthernThai @ Jun 6 2010, 08:32 PM) *
beerchug.gif haha same here. Yeah that's fair enough. Who contribute more should get more. I just don't get the Lao boy buffalove. If we tax payers don't complain, who the hell he thinks he is to be b!tchy about how our government spends OUR tax money. The boy is an absolute greedy loser.

I know why he always complained about Isaan train.

Everytime he visit Laos, he can't fly directly from LA to Viang Chan (Despite the fact that Laos is the hub of transportation in SEA).

He has to land on Bangkok and catch a train to Isaan to cross the bridge to their hometown.

And he found that it's not convenient for him because the train take too long for him to go home.

Instead of taking low cost airline from Bangkok to Viang Chan or take Buses like what typical people do, he prefer to save some buck by asking Thai govt to build hi-speed train for him.

Can you believe that? embarassedlaugh.gif
SouthernThai
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 6 2010, 08:43 PM) *
I know why he always complained about Isaan train.

Everytime he visit Laos, he can't fly directly from LA to Viang Chan (Despite the fact that Laos is the hub of transportation in SEA).

He has to land on Bangkok and catch a train to Isaan to cross the bridge to their hometown.

And he found that it's not convenient for him because the train take too long for him to go home.

Instead of taking low cost airline from Bangkok to Viang Chan or take Buses like what typical people do, he prefer to save some buck by asking Thai govt to build hi-speed train for him.

Can you believe that? embarassedlaugh.gif

yeah what a frugal freak. Buffalove, you need to spend money to get things in return don't you know that rule ? Maybe he has been on unemployment compensation plan for too long and he forgets that he needs to pay money to get services. embarassedlaugh.gif
sawan
QUOTE (SouthernThai @ Jun 6 2010, 08:53 PM) *
yeah what a frugal freak. Buffalove, you need to spend money to get things in return don't you know that rule ? Maybe he has been on unemployment compensation plan for too long and he forgets that he needs to pay money to get services. embarassedlaugh.gif

This is what he lives on, and he wants hi-speed train to take him home.

The hi-speed train that would be built using my tax money!

Give me a break! embarassedlaugh.gif
SouthernThai
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 6 2010, 08:59 PM) *
This is what he lives on, and he wants hi-speed train to take him home.

The hi-speed train that would be built using my tax money!

Give me a break! embarassedlaugh.gif

embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
Marrykate
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 6 2010, 09:01 PM) *
Let me show you where tax money in Thailand come from.

Total (million B) = 1,138,564 = 100%
Bangkok = 768,917 = 67.5%
Metropolitan Area (cities around Bangkok) = 77,789 = 6.8%
Central = 40,747 = 3.6%
East and South Coast = 216,437 = 19%
North = 11,785 = 1.0%
Isaan = 22,886 = 2.0%

As a result Bangkokian should have more Member of Parliament than other regions.
How come Isaan have the largest number of MP,
when they only generate 2% of tax money to the country.
That's not fair. shrug.gif

Bangkokian should protest against this inequality as well. jk!! embarassedlaugh.gif
sawan
QUOTE (Marrykate @ Jun 7 2010, 12:39 AM) *
As a result Bangkokian should have more Member of Parliament than other regions.

Bangkokian should protest against this inequality as well. jk!! embarassedlaugh.gif

Nah.. At least Isaan people contibute to 2% of tax money.
They deserve to have hi-speed train in the future (without lowering the number of their MP icon_smile.gif ).

But what annoyed me is this second class Lao American who keep telling me to work harder and pay more tax to build hi-speed train for him.

Even in California, one of the wealthiest state in America where he live, has hi-speed train on "paper" only.

While we have our first hi-speed route running, America is broke (with all corrupted policians on top of them)!

He never paid tax to California state to build his hi-speed train!

And now he want more hi-speed train for more convenient vacation while visiting his home.

What a joke!

embarassedlaugh.gif
chenko
Second class lao-american want high speed train to Esan so they can use it when they comeback home (lao) .
Buddhalove

You have to take into account that bangkok has been spending tax payers money and the whole country natural resources like gold, oil, cements are being used to build Bangkok.

Don't bangkokian know how to share? beerchug.gif
sawan
QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jun 7 2010, 04:15 AM) *
You have to take into account that bangkok has been spending tax payers money and the whole country natural resources like gold, oil, cements are being used to build Bangkok.

Don't bangkokian know how to share? beerchug.gif

You mean we have to share our money to build hi-spees train for you?

I think you asked from the wrong person.

You should ask from this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG6C9LFQWF0

embarassedlaugh.gif
PingLing

Wowwww! I didn't know that you are dumb as hell! Well, I don't support the Reds, but hey you don't have a clue about democracy. You are totally embarrassing. haha or didn't I get your point? You want feudalism?

QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 7 2010, 01:21 AM) *
Nah.. At least Isaan people contibute to 2% of tax money.
They deserve to have hi-speed train in the future (without lowering the number of their MP icon_smile.gif ).

But what annoyed me is this second class Lao American who keep telling me to work harder and pay more tax to build hi-speed train for him.

Even in California, one of the wealthiest state in America where he live, has hi-speed train on "paper" only.

While we have our first hi-speed route running, America is broke (with all corrupted policians on top of them)!

He never paid tax to California state to build his hi-speed train!

And now he want more hi-speed train for more convenient vacation while visiting his home.

What a joke!

embarassedlaugh.gif

The ARL is not hi-speed. The maximal speed of ARL is 160kmh. Hi-speed is at least at 200kmh. icon_wink.gif

PS Siam is fake Tai.
PingLing
Real hi-speed

ICE (Germany)

Shinkansen (Japan)

(Taiwan)

(China)

Korail (Korea)

TGV (France)
sawan
QUOTE (PingLing @ Jun 7 2010, 06:29 AM) *
The ARL is not hi-speed. The maximal speed of ARL is 160kmh. Hi-speed is at least at 200kmh. icon_wink.gif

PS Siam is fake Tai.

At least ARL is faster than American's Amtrax embarassedlaugh.gif
Anouvong
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 6 2010, 02:38 AM) *

That red is the real one.
stupid as usual. embarassedlaugh.gif

QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 6 2010, 02:38 AM) *

until a jealous boy wanna be Thai prime minister like him (in shortcuts) embarassedlaugh.gif

Under Tyrant Abhisit's rules, do you think Vietnam and Thailand, who will have bullet trains first?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oVx0sq2JXM

simple question huh? embarassedlaugh.gif
PingLing
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 7 2010, 03:20 AM) *
You mean we have to share our money to build hi-spees train for you?

I think you asked from the wrong person.

You got a weird logic!

The government is responsible for the development of the whole country. They should make Isaan and the North more attractive for foreign investors like building an industrialorientated infrastructure and supplying a high volume of energy. This is called 'regional planning'! If the government would do this they would generate more money from the North and Isaan. Then you can exepct a high pucrhsaing power or more tax from these regions.

The North and Isaan are victims of our government!!!!!
sawan
QUOTE (PingLing @ Jun 7 2010, 06:49 AM) *
The government is responsible for the development of the whole country. They should make Isaan and the North more attractive for foreign investors like building an industrialorientated infrastructure and supplying a high volume of energy. This is called 'regional planning'! If the government would do this they would generate more money from the North and Isaan. Then you can exepct a high pucrhsaing power or more tax from these regions.

Any kindergarten kid would know that.
Do you think it's easy like you said?
embarassedlaugh.gif
PingLing
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 7 2010, 07:01 AM) *
embarassedlaugh.gif

Well, by analyzing your earlier posts I don't believe that you knew that. You are really funny. haha

I didn't claim it is easy, but you made people in the North and Isaan responsible for their poverty. This is obviously not true though. The governamnt ist just bad. Be it Thaksin or Abhisit or anynone else. Thai politicians are dogs.
sawan
QUOTE (Anouvong @ Jun 7 2010, 06:45 AM) *
Under Tyrant Abhisit's rules, do you think Vietnam and Thailand, who will have bullet trains first?

I don't see Vietnam as a threat to Thailand.
VN is still far behind Thailand.
But it's possible for VN to have a bullet train first.
If you have money, you can build not only hi-speed train but bullet trains to Isaan.
But what it is for?
For Buddhalove? embarassedlaugh.gif
sawan
QUOTE (PingLing @ Jun 7 2010, 07:04 AM) *
Well, by analyzing your earlier posts I don't believe that you knew that. You are really funny. haha

I didn't claim it is easy, but you made people in the North and Isaan responsible for their poverty. This is obviously not true though. The governamnt ist just bad. Be it Thaksin or Abhisit or anynone else. Thai politicians are dogs.

Ping Ling, any politicians are dogs.
Do you know any country that has good politicians? embarassedlaugh.gif
Anouvong
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 7 2010, 07:06 AM) *
I don't see Vietnam as a threat to Thailand.
VN is still far behind Thailand.
But it's possible for VN to have a bullet train first.

So tyrant Abhisit has more money but less vision? embarassedlaugh.gif

QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 7 2010, 07:06 AM) *
But what it is for?
For Buddhalove? embarassedlaugh.gif

You are from south, right?

Don't you want a bullet train route to southern THailand?
sawan
QUOTE (Anouvong @ Jun 7 2010, 07:49 AM) *
So tyrant Abhisit has more money but less vision? embarassedlaugh.gif

No, we have limited money so we have to invest in something which can give a good return on investment.

Investment in bullet train to Isaan do no productivity and why we have to have it? embarassedlaugh.gif

QUOTE (Anouvong @ Jun 7 2010, 07:49 AM) *
You are from south, right?

Don't you want a bullet train route to southern THailand?

No, I don't want a bullet train to my hometown.

I can fly Nok Air with cheap ticket and it's fast than any bullet train, why would I want a bullet train?

If I am not in a hurry, I won't take even Nok Air; I always take my good old slow motion train back home.

The train departs at 5pm and it reached my hometown 8am in the morning; very convenient.

It's very romantic to sleep in 1st class sleeper like this with my wife and my kid. Don't you think so? icon_smile.gif

Also we can buy foods that local people brought to sell on the train along the way like this:

I love eating foods bought along the railway.

It brings back a lot of memory.

And it's a good way to help local people. icon_smile.gif

If I want to ride a bullet train, I can go to Japan.

Why we have to build one? embarassedlaugh.gif
sawan
Even farangs love riding Thai trains.

Why would I need a bullet train to take me home?????
embarassedlaugh.gif
sawan
Oh, If I can choose. I prefer to have locomotive like this one to take me home.

I am not too hurry like Buddhalove. icon_smile.gif
Anouvong
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 7 2010, 08:16 AM) *
No, I don't want a bullet train to my hometown.

I can fly Nok Air with cheap ticket and it's fast than any bullet train, why would I want a bullet train?

If I am not in a hurry, I won't take even Nok Air; I always take my good old slow motion train back home.

The train departs at 5pm and it reached my hometown 8am in the morning; very convenient.

It's very romantic to sleep in 1st class sleeper like this with my wife and my kid. Don't you think so? icon_smile.gif

Also we can buy foods that local people brought to sell on the train along the way like this:

I love eating foods bought along the railway.

It brings back a lot of memory.

And it's a good way to help local people. icon_smile.gif

If I want to ride a bullet train, I can go to Japan.

Why we have to build one? embarassedlaugh.gif

I respect your opinion even it sounds silly and underdeveloped beerchug.gif
sawan
QUOTE (Anouvong @ Jun 7 2010, 08:43 AM) *
I respect your opinion even it sounds silly and underdeveloped beerchug.gif

Silly and underdeveloped in which sense?

You mean taking bullet train back home is more developed than taking my slow motion locomotive?

You know how many jobs will be gone if we have bullet trains to replace these good old trains in Thailand?

Your people are shortsighed and only care for yourself. icon_smile.gif

Your people's life is too fast and want everything that go faster and faster and you lose all the chance to see many good things along the railway because you go too fast!

embarassedlaugh.gif

Oh, I haven't shown you my Tuk Tuk yet.

When I arrive the train station in my home town, I always take these Tuk Tuk back home.

It's a unique tuk tuk, and it can be found only in my hometown.

Is it underdeveloped for you too?

embarassedlaugh.gif
Buddhalove
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 7 2010, 06:01 AM) *
embarassedlaugh.gif

It's not easy but Thailand has been living in peace not far or less than Singapore, Malaysia and Korea, plus never been colonized by the west. So what the hold up? The hold up are:

1/ Selfish bangkokian think they know everything, but in reality they have been making decisions to fit them and their children the most.
2/ Cast systems do exist in thailand, but it's not as bad like in India. If you have good family connection, likely you'll land in a well paying job.
3/ Money have been pouring to build bangkok for over 200 years while other parts get far less. This is favoritism, Thailand is Thailand, regardless if it's Issan, Lanna or Muslim South. Thai lak thai policies did many good things for the rural poor, but bangkokian PAD are mad for sharing with their countrymen. Fukken haters.

Where are well paying jobs at? best infrastructure? big airports, big firms, big shopping mall, biggest city in the Kingdom? The answer is bangkock, bangkock and bangkock.

Wake up son, inequality is not fun. The gab between rich and poor in thailand is greater than in Vietnam. How hard is that to understand and see? You not stup!t are you? beerchug.gif
sawan
QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jun 7 2010, 08:09 AM) *
It's not easy but Thailand has been living in peace not far or less than Singapore, Malaysia and Korea, plus never been colonized by the west. So what the hold up? The hold up are:

1/ Selfish bangkokian think they know everything, but in reality they have been making decisions to fit them and their children the most.
2/ Cast systems do exist in thailand, but it's not as bad like in India. If you have good family connection, likely you'll land in a well paying job.
3/ Money have been pouring to build bangkok for over 200 years while other parts get far less. This is favoritism, Thailand is Thailand, regardless if it's Issan, Lanna or Muslim South. Thai lak thai policies did many good things for the rural poor, but bangkokian PAD are mad for sharing with their countrymen. Fukken haters.

Where are well paying jobs at? best infrastructure? big airports, big firms, big shopping mall, biggest city in the Kingdom? The answer is bangkock, bangkock and bangkock.

Wake up son, inequality is not fun. The gab between rich and poor in thailand is greater than in Vietnam. How hard is that to understand and see? You not stup!t are you? beerchug.gif

Buddhalove, Bangkokians and Singaporean are the same kind of people.
Most of them are Jek. embarassedlaugh.gif
And I don't think Bangkokian people are pooer than Singaporeans.

You know what the hold up for Thailand?

Thailand has too many stupid people like you in this country, while the other country don't.

That's the hold up. embarassedlaugh.gif

QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jun 7 2010, 08:09 AM) *
It's not easy but Thailand has been living in peace not far or less than Singapore, Malaysia and Korea, plus never been colonized by the west.

Oh, and I hope this "living in peace" and "nevee been colonized" not your excuse for why Laos is still a backcountry like it is now, right?
embarassedlaugh.gif
Anouvong
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 7 2010, 09:00 AM) *

Silly and underdeveloped in which sense?

You mean taking bullet train back home is more developed than taking my slow motion locomotive?

You know how many jobs will be gone if we have bullet trains to replace these good old trains in Thailand?

Your people are shortsighed and only care for yourself. icon_smile.gif

Your people's life is too fast and want everything that go faster and faster and you lose all the chance to see many good things along the railway because you go too fast!

embarassedlaugh.gif

Oh, I haven't shown you my Tuk Tuk yet.

When I arrive the train station in my home town, I always take these Tuk Tuk back home.

It's a unique tuk tuk, and it can be found only in my hometown.

Is it underdeveloped for you too?

embarassedlaugh.gif

You said as if the bullet train is a daydreaming for Thai people!
Too much obsessed to Abhisit's policy of self-efficiency embarassedlaugh.gif

Ok, if you don't wanna buy the high-end technology, then why don't you buy current technology like this...

Why do you still enjoy this 30-year-ago technology like...

I think you know what I mean cuz you live in south, you can compare Malaysian train and Thailand's embarassedlaugh.gif
Buddhalove
QUOTE (sawan @ Jun 7 2010, 08:15 AM) *
Buddhalove, Bangkokians and Singaporean are the same kind of people.
Most of them are Jek. embarassedlaugh.gif
And I don't think Bangkokian people are pooer than Singaporeans.
You know what the hold up for Thailand?
Thailand has too many stupid people like you in this country, while the other country don't.
That's the hold up. embarassedlaugh.gif
Oh, and I hope this "living in peace" and "nevee been colonized" not your excuse for why Laos is still a backcountry like it is now, right?
embarassedlaugh.gif

The hold up are those Sakdeena in bangkok, who has life time role. You have to open your brain up little bit, bangkok is just part of Thailand. Your monkeys see Bangkock as the country instead of Thailand. Thailand is too big for your small brain to recognize and develop, so you blame on the rural poor, who has been oppress for generations. Jek only make up 14% of the total population and mix thai chinese are spreading across the kingdom. Working class make up large number of the population even though they're unregistered residents. You're statement is little greater than 7 years old kid and full of hatreds.

Wake up monkeys, open your eyes and take a look at US, Korea, Malaysian and Singapore. Tell Abhasit to stop learning $hit from the Burmese military junta that like to shoot and kill protesters. Not good for his brain. How hard is that too figure it out. At least your dark monkey can do is not supporting that tyrant. Abhasit get out. beerchug.gif
PeaceMan
QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jun 7 2010, 09:44 AM) *
The hold up are those Sakdeena in bangkok, who has life time role. You have to open your brain up little bit, bangkok is just part of Thailand. Your monkeys see Bangkock as the country instead of Thailand. Thailand is too big for your small brain to recognize and develop, so you blame on the rural poor, who has been oppress for generations. Jek only make up 14% of the total population and mix thai chinese are spreading across the kingdom. Working class make up large number of the population even though they're unregistered residents. You're statement is little greater than 7 years old kid and full of hatreds.

Wake up monkeys, open your eyes and take a look at US, Korea, Malaysian and Singapore. Tell Abhasit to stop learning $hit from the Burmese military junta that like to shoot and kill protesters. Not good for his brain. How hard is that too figure it out. At least your dark monkey can do is not supporting that tyrant. Abhasit get out. beerchug.gif

First of all Bangkokian are actually people from all over Thailand...take my family and inlaw for example; we are from all over the country....now we are Bangkokian...

And dude! I believe any of these provinces alone be Chenagmai in the North or Khonkean in Isaan or Phuket in the South is more advance than Lao herself...
chenko
QUOTE (Anouvong @ Jun 7 2010, 08:41 AM) *
Ok, if you don't wanna buy the high-end technology, then why don't you buy current technology like this..

We have it already (bts , mrt , arl)
PeaceMan
like I said if you want to be Red all over the land...so be it! as long as it's a peaceful rally and demanding things which will benefit people in needs!

I'll be glad if you would gather up to pressure these gov. to make sure they deliver whatever they promise in their "infrastructure policies"...

Just stop hurting this country for some dude to monopolize...
Buddhalove
QUOTE (PeaceMan @ Jun 7 2010, 08:55 AM) *
First of all Bangkokian are actually people from all over Thailand...take my family and inlaw for example; we are from all over the country....now we are Bangkokian...
And dude! I believe any of these provinces alone be Chenagmai in the North or Khonkean in Isaan or Phuket in the South is more advance than Lao herself...

Don't you know how to read? Why don't you ask your boyfriend Sawan somehow that loser believes that Bangkokians and Singaporean are the same kind of people. Chiamay, Khonkearn, Issan, Phuket might look advance but majority of people in those regions are still lacking behind Bangkokians in term of income and infrastructures. Many areas don't even have electricity, running water and suitable school. Don't tell me you believe the gab between rich and poor is not wider than communist Vietnam. You need help and out of touch, give me a favor check yourself in the mental clinic?

Stop helping those corrupted official swept the problems under the carpet would you? beerchug.gif
chenko
QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jun 7 2010, 03:58 PM) *
Don't you know how to read? Why don't you ask your boyfriend Sawan somehow that loser believes that Bangkokians and Singaporean are the same kind of people. Chiamay, Khonkearn, Issan, Phuket might look advance but majority of people in those regions are still lacking behind Bangkokians in term of income

Bangkokians aren't that rich, There are other cities that have more income than bangkok.

data from 2005.

Buddhalove
QUOTE (PeaceMan @ Jun 7 2010, 09:06 AM) *
like I said if you want to be Red all over the land...so be it! as long as it's a peaceful rally and demanding things which will benefit people in needs!
I'll be glad if you would gather up to pressure these gov. to make sure they deliver whatever they promise in their "infrastructure policies"...
Just stop hurting this country for some dude to monopolize...

This is hilarious after 200 years, this is 2010 and finally one monkey is waking up from his long nap, after red shirts protesters screaming on his sleeping brain that people have the right to vote for their candidates and not from the PAD approval. PAD protesting was somewhere peaceful after taking down two airports and government house. Red Shirts protester was somewhere peaceful, until thug Abhasit and armed forces decided to crush protesters on April 10,2010, where 25 people killed then at Rasapasong, where the total 88 lives were lost and those monkeys claim that they follow international standards. Well they were following Burmese military junta standards for sure. Blame Abhasit government for being impatient and that monkey loves to preach, but has a hard time follow his own preaching. Abhasit get out. beerchug.gif

Greece protesters turned violent but didn't get shot by snipers like in thailand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihe2Y-9e970

South Korean protesters turned violent but didn't get shot by snipers like in Thailand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_kCEzdLmKU

American protesters turned violent but didn't get short by snipers like in thailand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amnSUM8mSxI...feature=related

Buddhalove
QUOTE (chenko @ Jun 7 2010, 04:17 PM) *
Bangkokians aren't that rich, There are other cities that have more income than bangkok.

data from 2005.

Don't tell me you believe average infrastructures and people in Issan, Lanna and muslim south are richer than people in Bangkock and the surroundings areas? You need help fool. beerchug.gif
chenko
QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Jun 7 2010, 04:24 PM) *
Don't tell me you believe average infrastructures and people in Issan, Lanna and muslim south are richer than people in Bangkock and the surroundings areas? You need help fool. beerchug.gif

I said "There are other cities that have more income than bangkok."

did I mention Isan?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.