Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A word for Latin wannabe Arab hiding in AF forum
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Vietnamese Chat > Vietnamese Serious Talk
lilzz
find ur Al Arab Finest forum if there's one. Serious Identity Crisis.
I don't care if u try very hard to learn and practice espanol.

embarassedlaugh.gif
KJK
I defnitely think the dude is hard core viet or has viet lineage. Although He's trying desperately present a front as being a non Vietnamese, using spanish is one of his fronts as being non-viet. His parents probably of those Vietnam war refugees got drifted into Latin America. If he's not a fully viet then at least he's half Viet.

He's way too obsessive with Cambodian and China alliance thing to justify for Not somehow associated with Viet. Essentially that's vietnam's greatest fear.

It's BS for vietnamese to say it was trying rescue Cambodia from Potpol's genocide.

Back in the days, Vietnam was learning China and Cambodia were teaming up for two sided front against Vietnam. Vietnam knew it had no chance against China up North, therefore it removed all its elite troop from North and brought them South and decided to take out the weaker one, in Cambodia.

Vietnam was essentially preempted the military alliance of China and Cambodia by taking out Cambodia first. And then when China came storming up North, it used its favorite guerilla tactics instead of using its elite troops.

That's back in 1979, if China and Vietnam do it all over again, Vietnam will get smoked. Instead of Chinese troops marching toward Hanoi, this time it would marching to Saigon, which was Cambodian land. It used to call of Prey Nokor by Khmers, it ain't Saigon or that $hit.
Harnessing Cambodia is one of Viet's greatest underlying goal. Anyway, After China modernized, it will come back help Cambodia to modernize and militarized.

That's why see fools like Socal spamming in Cambodia site calling for everlasting peace between Viet and cambodia, yeah, after taken Khmer's land. Likewise that dude also calling for Cambodia siding with Viet, Very typical Viet nationalist trademark.

That dude can't fool me if he's trying to say he got nothing associated with Viet. If he's cracked like a duck,he must be a duck.

Flowerseed
QUOTE (KJK @ Jun 12 2010, 07:26 AM) *
I defnitely think the dude is hard core viet or has viet lineage. Although He's trying desperately present a front as being a non Vietnamese, using spanish is one of his fronts as being non-viet. His parents probably of those Vietnam war refugees got drifted into Latin America. If he's not a fully viet then at least he's half Viet.

Indeed many things can be explained if he has viet lineage, like his unnatural obsession with SoCal - another mixed viet, and his repeated refusal to admit being related with viet despite his abnormal focus on viet chat, there could be some psychological background stories behind it.
SoCal
Undo
tianya
QUOTE (Flowerseed @ Jun 12 2010, 07:50 AM) *
Indeed many things can be explained if he has viet lineage, like his unnatural obsession with SoCal - another mixed viet, and his repeated refusal to admit being related with viet despite his abnormal focus on viet chat, there could be some psychological background stories behind it.

Are u sure they are "mixed"? embarassedlaugh.gif
Flowerseed
QUOTE (tianya @ Jun 12 2010, 08:05 AM) *
Are u sure they are "mixed"? embarassedlaugh.gif

lol does it really matter?
KJK
QUOTE (AlexanderPokryshkin @ Jun 12 2010, 09:05 AM) *
some Asian usually have a inferiority complexes especially the Cambodians and Chinese they are so idiots and arrogant (some of them not all) to accept me a simple Latin Guy laugh.gif Who know and are very skilled in South East Asia conflict during the cold war

You guys think more of than 1,8 millions from people killed by their same leaders 1/4 of the Cambodian population do not attract my attentions KJK is the typical scambodian animal who eat Chinese $hit I hate this class very ignorant

During the 80s Red Chinese make a alliance with the Thai Military against Vietnam / Cambodian government and Thai military working together with the criminal Khmer Rouge.

Were Vietnam who saved and stabilizability Cambodia.

Were Vietnam who equipped and supply the Cambodia military.

Khmer pro Chinese = Dumbass race that is because they support Pol pot who kill 1,8millos from their SAME people

To save Cambodia from Genocide is just FRONT EXCUSE, just like US going to Iraq for Weapon of Mass Destruction. We all know what's the REAL Motive behind it.

I have never ever come across a Latin person so obsessed with something like that. 99.99% don't even know who's pol pot was.
I am 99.9% sure either one or both of ur parents R viets.

matigasngulo
QUOTE (KJK @ Jun 12 2010, 07:26 AM) *
Back in the days, Vietnam was learning China and Cambodia were teaming up for two sided front against Vietnam. Vietnam knew it had no chance against China up North, therefore it removed all its elite troop from North and brought them South and decided to take out the weaker one, in Cambodia.

excellent move. i actually do that in rts games all the time. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.