Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Taking a bus to Malaysia
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Singapore Chat
Kresna
Hi Sporeans. I'll be blessing your city state with a short visit this october. I want to travel to Melaka from Singapore. What's the best way to get there? Should I book in advance u think? I was hoping to depart from Singapore on the 4th or 5th of october.
Esfandiari
QUOTE (Kresna @ Jun 30 2010, 01:13 PM) *
Hi Sporeans. I'll be blessing your city state with a short visit this october. I want to travel to Melaka from Singapore. What's the best way to get there? Should I book in advance u think? I was hoping to depart from Singapore on the 4th or 5th of october.

City state? Please don't make Singaporeans feel so small! Just kidding around! Hahaha! Anyway..welcome to Malaysia once you cross the Causeway into JB. You can also take a train from Singapore to Melaka, it's said to be more more relaxing and scenic traveling by train. The train will actually stop at Tampin, not Melaka City, but plenty of taxis to take you to the city from Tampin. It'll give you a chance to see the busy little town of Tampin where the Melaka-Negeri Sembilan state boundary (sempadan Melaka-Negeri Sembilan) cuts right in the middle of downtown Tampin. But don't believe me. Read this:

http://www.malacca.ws/info/gettingthere.htm

Tampin, Melaka-Negeri Sembilan
Suione
QUOTE (Kresna @ Jul 1 2010, 02:13 AM) *

hehehe, you are funny embarassedlaugh.gif like some kind of heavenly being descending down to earth. Ok Holy One, you can easily catch a coach to any parts of Malaysia from Golden Mile Complex aka mini Thailand, which is located at Beach Road.
jingjing52
tried to think so, but i found it was not as the same in the actual process. As you mentioned, I still have doubts, but really thank you for sharing!

Hey Kresna, if u go to Singapore in October, try to sneak a swim at the rooftop infinity pool of Naumi hotel along Beach Road, it's not far from the Golden Mile Complex where u catch the bus to Malacca.

And post a picture of that infinity pool ... cuz i am told it's a feeling like floating on the entire city! icon_wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.