Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advice on my Eyelid surgery?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Beauty, Health, & Fashion
minapark2010
Hello everyone, my name is Mina.

I would like some advice on the eyelid surgery I had done about 1 year ago.
The thing is that I have suddenly realized that I may have made a bad decision, i came across an old photo of me recently and got a surprise, I feel now that I looked prettier before and that the surgery really was not necessary.

I have attached some before and after photos photos, which do you honestly think looks better?

Thank you

kardesiann
HOLD EVERYTHING!

I suggest you give yourself a LOT more than 2 measly weeks to FIND out about cheek implants! And as for the phenol.....It's STRONG!

You say you have bags...what kind? Fatty bulges? or saggy skin kinda hanging down and folding onto itself? If it's just the skin, try a mild or medium (chemical) TCA peel. Check into that vs phenol!!! Dermatologists know about the skin better than a PS.

Questions....I tried to go back and find the answers in your other posts, ...takes too long. LOL.

Did you already have a lower bleph scheduled with him? and now he's changing his mind about what you need? Doesn't sound good to me.

How many other ps did you see before choosing him?

Please, take this SLOWLY. I would be very cautious about having something foreign implanted, especially in my face!

alpha meditation
ttocs
Before is better!
Delishious
I think both look just as pretty (: don't doubt yurself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.