Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hitler copies gold people
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Mongolian Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3
crownjewel
The use of the swastika was associated by Nazi theorists with their conjecture of Aryan cultural descent of the German people. Following the Nordicist version of the Aryan invasion theory, the Nazis claimed that the early Aryans of India, from whose Vedic tradition the swastika sprang, were the prototypical white invaders. The concept of racial purity was an ideology central to Nazism, though it is now considered unscientific. For Rosenberg, the Aryans of India were both a model to be imitated and a warning of the dangers of the spiritual and racial "confusion" that, he believed, arose from the close proximity of races. Thus, they saw fit to co-opt the sign as a symbol of the Aryan master race
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Looks like buddhist gold people win. embarassedlaugh.gif

That would EXCLUDE halfys, japanese, filipinos and other non buddhist asian countries.
Oyabun
Japan is Buddhist and Shintoist, Korea is actually majority Christian and Confucianism.
so it would include Japan and Not Korea, and Buddha was Indian, and Indians are not "golden"
crownjewel
QUOTE (Oyabun @ Aug 12 2010, 07:39 AM) *
Japan is Buddhist and Shintoist, Korea is actually majority Christian and Confucianism.
so it would include Japan and Not Korea, and Buddha was Indian, and Indians are not "golden"

Right, Korea brought Buddhism to Japan.

Although it is possible that Buddhism was known to the Japanese previously, the "official" introduction of Buddhism to Japan is dated to 552 in Nihon Shoki (otherwise 538 according to the History of Gangōji monastery),[5] when Seong of Baekje sent a mission to Nara including some Buddhist monks or nuns, together with an image of Buddha, and numbers of sutras to introduce Buddhism.[6][7] T
source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_in_Japan
Oyabun
QUOTE (crownjewel @ Aug 12 2010, 08:42 AM) *
Right, Korea brought Buddhism to Japan.

Although it is possible that Buddhism was known to the Japanese previously, the "official" introduction of Buddhism to Japan is dated to 552 in Nihon Shoki (otherwise 538 according to the History of Gangōji monastery),[5] when Seong of Baekje sent a mission to Nara including some Buddhist monks or nuns, together with an image of Buddha, and numbers of sutras to introduce Buddhism.[6][7] T
source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_in_Japan

actually, it was Chinese monks who brought Buddhism to Japan..and did you just edit that wikipedia yourself before you posted it?
crownjewel
QUOTE (Oyabun @ Aug 12 2010, 07:45 AM) *
actually, it was Chinese monks who brought Buddhism to Japan..and did you just edit that wikipedia yourself before you posted it?

It's written down in Nihon Shoki Talktohand.gif
thehorsemen
The arrival of Buddhism in Japan is ultimately consequence of the first contacts between China and Central Asia which occurred with the opening of the Silk Road in the 2nd century BC, following the travels of Zhang Qian between 138 and 126 BC, which culminated with the official introduction of Buddhism in China in 67 AD. Historians generally agree that by the middle of the 1st century, the religion had penetrated to areas north of the Huai River.[2]

The koreans didn't bring it to china, I'm looking for that wiki to be edited. embarassedlaugh.gif
crownjewel
QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Aug 12 2010, 07:50 AM) *
The arrival of Buddhism in Japan is ultimately consequence of the first contacts between China and Central Asia which occurred with the opening of the Silk Road in the 2nd century BC, following the travels of Zhang Qian between 138 and 126 BC, which culminated with the official introduction of Buddhism in China in 67 AD. Historians generally agree that by the middle of the 1st century, the religion had penetrated to areas north of the Huai River.[2]

You are aware that this paragraph describes the occurence of Buddhism in China?

Huai River is in China embarassedlaugh.gif
thehorsemen
See my post edit. embarassedlaugh.gif
crownjewel
QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Aug 12 2010, 07:54 AM) *
See my post edit. embarassedlaugh.gif

No, Koreans didn't bring Buddhism to China.
thehorsemen
Admitting it is the first step to recovery. embarassedlaugh.gif
crownjewel
QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Aug 12 2010, 08:00 AM) *
Admitting it is the first step to recovery. embarassedlaugh.gif

But they brought it to Japan! embarassedlaugh.gif
thehorsemen
Don't care. embarassedlaugh.gif
KraterosHellas
and can any one of u care to tell me why u dolts are talking about indians, aryans and koreans in an mongolian chat?
thehorsemen
No idea, ask the "crownjewel" of germany. embarassedlaugh.gif
Oyabun
QUOTE (KraterosHellas @ Aug 12 2010, 09:18 AM) *
and can any one of u care to tell me why u dolts are talking about indians, aryans and koreans in an mongolian chat?

we're not..your FRIEND Samuragi/Crownjewel is
crownjewel
it's related to mongolian neo nazis.
thehorsemen
No it isn't. embarassedlaugh.gif
KraterosHellas
^talk about hypocrits...
thehorsemen
I believe it's spelled hypocrites and hitler was 1930's and the 1940's, it's now 2010. embarassedlaugh.gif
KraterosHellas
and neo-nazis exist today of which u are clearly a member.
thehorsemen
Yes, I'm an MYA card holding member 14/88. embarassedlaugh.gif
KraterosHellas
if u're a neo-nazi then u have no business here. seriously...i'll leave it to ur conscience to decide whether u should be calling urself hypocritE or not especially after all the insults u've thrown at me for not being asian enough.
thehorsemen
I see you yet again fail to detect sarcasm. embarassedlaugh.gif And I find it ironic a PERSIAN telling someone who belongs here. embarassedlaugh.gif
KraterosHellas
it doesn't take a genius to figure out neo-nazi white supremacists don't belong in an asian forum. cool30.gif
thehorsemen
lol Do you even know what the MYA is you dumb $hit? And I don't give a damn about white supremacists they can all die for all I care. embarassedlaugh.gif
KraterosHellas
no sorry, asians like myself aren't fmailiar with neo-nazi codes.
thehorsemen
AHahahahah you aren't asian. embarassedlaugh.gif

For the first, and the last time I'll educate you.

FOLLOWING the July 1 riots a spate of repetitious graffiti began appearing on the walls of Ulaanbaatar’s buildings. Graffiti, either as an art form or used as political slander, is relatively uncommon in Mongolia’s capital city, yet this recent trend was spray-painted across buildings, on bus stations, on the walls of monasteries, over the windows of Chinese restaurants, even on national monuments.

The graffiti is the work of one of Mongolia’s right-wing organisations, the M.Y.A. (Mongolian National Group). It depicts a swastika accompanied by the party’s acronym, the word ‘Aries’, and at certain sites, the addition of sentences that vary slightly but largely translate to ‘all Chinese must die.’
This abject racism and open hostility is indicative of the nationalism currently bubbling to the surface within the country. To date, there are three ultra-nationalistic groups registered as NGOs. The most notable of these is Dayar Mongol (All or Whole Mongolia), a group that rose to prominence with the role it played in the July 1 riots; the group marched in front of a central police barracks threatening anyone from entering while attempts were made by rioters to damage and destroy the complex. Their agenda, they claim, was “to help and save people. Many people could have made a big mistake.”

Just as aggressively as the group barred the entrance to the police headquarters, waiting to expel angry and drunken rioters, so too their open hatred of immigrants, in particular the Chinese. “We hate the Chinese, Koreans and Vietnamese,” the current head of Dayar Mongol calmly states in an interview, “because they do a lot of illegal things such as human trafficking, selling drugs and prostitution […] We are against Chinese influence as it’s dangerous for Mongolia’s national security.”
KraterosHellas
so u're a mongolian ultra-nationalist. well that explains all the anti-chinese and anti-korean comments u've been spouting here.

btw how can MYA stand for Mongolian National Group? it should be MNG.
thehorsemen
lol. MYA is the latinized abbreviation and no I'm not a member, I make fun of it actually. embarassedlaugh.gif

And lets check out some Islamic nazi's for a persians own hypocrisy embarassedlaugh.gif

KraterosHellas
QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Aug 12 2010, 09:32 AM) *
Yes, I'm an MYA card holding member 14/88. embarassedlaugh.gif

u just admitted that u are a MYA member here. plus u got an avatar of bunch of these pricks saluting hitler.
thehorsemen
Again, that was sarcasm you idiot. embarassedlaugh.gif

And how can they salute hitler? He's been dead since 1945. embarassedlaugh.gif
KraterosHellas
i meant hailing.. whatever...and u say u're from "Die Fuhrer Bunker"?? so u're hitler's son or something? lol naughty.gif
thehorsemen
I'm pretty sure they have their own leader dumb @$$. Oh and I have a question you consider yourself "asian" due to being persion, then would that include mainland europe too, it's connected to asia still. By your logic we should add persian and european chats. embarassedlaugh.gif
KraterosHellas
HA HA very funny. might as well add africa since that's connected too.
thehorsemen
Yes, so your logic fails. embarassedlaugh.gif
KraterosHellas
iran is part of asia whether u like it or not. up to turkey and israel and the urals, it's all asia.
thehorsemen
Yes, but you're trying (and failing) to tie yourself to east asia. And don't pretend that you're not. Look at the way you post. Your shameless korean avatar, etc. embarassedlaugh.gif
KraterosHellas
i never said iran was "east-asian" i said it was "asian"

and look at YOUR shameless neo-nazi avatar rotflmao.gif
Oyabun
raterosHellas, you are a no good mothairfakir, you are piece of shat, cocksucker, no good mothairfakir, you worse than that Jabroni Bren Bl;air and that male prostitute Ultimate Warrior. I send you to the California, Beverly HIlls, and Michael Jackson come Faaack Your @$$. I Never respec the gay, they wrose than Michael Jackson, only reason you still at AF is because you faaackin suck Han2's deek an an an you faackin Suck Han's @$$, you worse than Bren Blair, worse than that fu-kin FAGGOT Ultimate Warrior...OK I'm done talking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K-wEUCCvE0
thehorsemen
QUOTE (KraterosHellas @ Aug 12 2010, 10:46 AM) *
i never said iran was "east-asian" i said it was "asian"

and look at YOUR shameless neo-nazi avatar rotflmao.gif

At least that's half my ethnicity, you're in NO part korean. embarassedlaugh.gif

Oyabun
QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Aug 12 2010, 10:47 AM) *
At least that's half my ethnicity, you're in NO part korean. embarassedlaugh.gif

Faaackin boolshed!! i never respect the f@g, I never respect the gay, they worse than Hulk Hogan, Worse than Michael Jackson/
KraterosHellas
QUOTE (Oyabun @ Aug 12 2010, 09:47 AM) *
raterosHellas, you are a no good mothairfakir, you are piece of shat, cocksucker, no good mothairfakir, you worse than that Jabroni Bren Bl;air and that male prostitute Ultimate Warrior. I send you to the California, Beverly HIlls, and Michael Jackson come Faaack Your @$$. I Never respec the gay, they wrose than Michael Jackson, only reason you still at AF is because you faaackin suck Han2's deek an an an you faackin Suck Han's @$$, you worse than Bren Blair, worse than that fu-kin FAGGOT Ultimate Warrior...OK I'm done talking.

michael jackson is dead, moron. where have u been all these years?
thehorsemen
lol3.gif
KraterosHellas
QUOTE (Oyabun @ Aug 12 2010, 09:52 AM) *

Faaackin boolshed!! i never respect the f@g, I never respect the gay, they worse than Hulk Hogan, Worse than Michael Jackson/

ur grammar is stellar. keep it up. beerchug.gif
thehorsemen
It's english with a glorious Iranian accent. embarassedlaugh.gif

Oyabun
QUOTE (thehorsemen @ Aug 12 2010, 10:57 AM) *
It's english with a glorious Iranian accent. embarassedlaugh.gif

Yes, I speak Perfect English, I was just speaking in your far superior Persian accent.
KraterosHellas
here we go again with ur lame pictures...
thehorsemen
Don't believe us? See for yourself.

Oyabun
thehorsemen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.