Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strikeforce: Noons Vs Diaz
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Sports Chat
chiuchimu
Can't what for this one. Just saw KJ Noons fight in the Houston Strikeforce, he looked in shape.

I'm thinking it's Diaz this time around.
babyshanker
This is the fight Ive been waiting for. Im a huge fan of both but Nick Diaz is from my neck of the woods so im supporting my norcal fighters. dude is a beast. Dont get me wrong though, noon's has great boxing easily top 10 in mma and he absolutely tooled nick in this first fight. its been awhile so both nick and kj has had time to improve...i know nick will take this one by submission after working him with his reach advantage. but who knows noons may surprise us all with an upset. this guy is very technical with his stand up with great TDD.
chiuchimu
^ I think Nicks going to stand with him. He's going to bang with him and if Diaz gets noon in serious trouble, then he'll take the submission.

Anyone else think Noons got some Asian in him? He gots like that Keeano Reeves thing going on. embarassedlaugh.gif
chiuchimu
Diaz wins by decision and keeps his belt. great slug-fest. Nick took every shot Noons threw at him and didn't wabble once. Noons did put up a good fight, but Nick's pitter patter boxing ultimately won the fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.