Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UNITY: All mongoloids of east asia
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Mongolian Chat
Pages: 1, 2
LoveAndPeace
I only propose this unity,not because I like my neighbours,but because we should unite to defend ourselves from all this white racism,there are too many white racists trying to take advantage of this.I hate how we are fighting against eachother but at the same time getting degraded by racists whites.For example: The word mongoloid itself was degrading term itself.I agree that all east asians have different looks,cultures and mentality but than again so does the italians,slavic,anglo saxon ect however we all know they are all white people.For example who gives a crap if one were to date an italian girlfriend or russian girlfriend? both of them are still white girls at end of the day.East asians are still yellow people at the end of the day.We will and always be yellow people.What's the point to insult eachother when we already have thousands of endless degrading commens from non-asian people,even people pashtun who treat hazaras of middle east as savages and inferior people only because of their partial east asian features.For non-asian,we will always be just an bunch of yellow slanty eye people to them.The reality couldn't be futher from the truth,until we do something about this we should stop fighting, even if you feel superior to your east asian neighbours, you would still be looked down by white racists.Let me show you guys the success of the east asian race!!!!

Mongolia:Central asian but geograhically east asian.Proud nomadic history,big empire,best wrestlers.

Kazakh,Kyrgyz: Central asian but phenotypes are east asian significantly.Good looking people and look racially east asian enough, the average kazakh and kyrgyz look at least 7/8 mongoloid.

Korean:Success in pop culture,dramas,economically rich,success in olympics,high I.Q

China:Military superpower,advance ancient culture,civilization,many inventions,success at olympics,high I.Q

Hong kong:Highest I.Q ,rich,ecomically successful.Success in asia movies and in hollywood,most famous celebrities(bruce lee,jackie chan,donie,samo hung) many world rich billionaires,one of world best police force.

Japan:Good at improving modern inventions,advance technological country, j-pop,j-drama, rich economically, high I.Q ,success in olympics and sports

Taiwa: rich,economically sucess,high I.Q, taiwan drama.

ImBored69
Mongolia:Central asian but geograhically east asian.Proud nomadic history,big empire,best wrestlers.

embarassedlaugh.gif

I was always a good wrestler, still am too.
AFRevival
QUOTE (LoveAndPeace @ Oct 15 2010, 09:16 PM) *
I only propose this unity,not because I like my neighbours,but because we should unite to defend ourselves from all this white racism,there are too many white racists trying advantage of this.I hate how we are fighting against eachother but at the same time getting degraded by racists as we were inferior.For example: The word mongoloid itself was degrading term itself.I agree that all east asians have different looks,cultures and mentality but than again so does the italians,slavic,anglo saxon ect however we all know they are all white people.For example who gives a crap if one were to date an italian girlfriend or russian girlfriend? both of them are still white girls at end of the day.East asians are still yellow people at the end of the day.We will and always yellow.What's the point to insult eachother when we have thousands degrading commens on asian people,even people pashtun who treat hazaras of middle east as savages and inferior people only because of their partial east asian features.For non-asian,we will always be just an bunch of yellow slanty eye people to them.The reality couldn't be futher from the truth,until we do something about this we should stop fighting, even if you feel superior to your east asian neighbours, you would still be looked down by white racists.Let me show you guys the success of the east asian race!!!!

Kazakh,Kyrgyz: Central asian but phenotypes are east asian significantly.Good looking people and look racially east asian enough, the average kazakh and kyrgyz look at least 7/8 mongoloid.

korean:Success in pop culture,dramas,economically rich,success in olympics,high I.Q

China:Military superpower,advance ancient culture,civilization,many inventions,success at olympics,high I.Q

Hong kong:Highest I.Q ,rich,ecomically successful.Success in asia movies and in hollywood,most famous celebrities(bruce lee,jackie chan,donie,samo hung) many world rich billionaires,one of world best police force.

Japan:Good at improving modern inventions,advance technological country, j-pop,j-drama, rich economically, high I.Q ,success in olympics and sports

Nice work with the cow picture and the small letter in Korea d!ckhead. embarassedlaugh.gif
YoungGeneral
Other East Asians rise up and throw off the chains of Imperialism, embrace the Juche ideology and overthrow the capitalist pig Americans who steal your food and your money and exploit you. Love and peace, you are a disgusting Japanese Ainu filth, my Grandfather Great Leader Eternal President Kim Jong-il defeated you and banished you out of our great country of Heaven on Earth. You are a disgusting imperialist pig, East Asia should embrace our great Korean ideologyof Juche and develope into a great worker's paradise of it's own.
AFRevival
QUOTE (YoungGeneral @ Oct 15 2010, 10:00 PM) *
Other East Asians rise up and throw off the chains of Imperialism, embrace the Juche ideology and overthrow the capitalist pig Americans who steal your food and your money and exploit you. Love and peace, you are a disgusting Japanese Ainu filth, my Grandfather Great Leader Eternal President Kim Jong-il defeated you and banished you out of our great country of Heaven on Earth. You are a disgusting imperialist pig, East Asia should embrace our great Korean ideologyof Juche and develope into a great worker's paradise of it's own.

I agree with parts of what you say.
LoveAndPeace
QUOTE (AFRevival @ Oct 15 2010, 10:52 PM) *
Nice work with the cow pictures and the small letter in Korea d!ckhead. embarassedlaugh.gif

I've alredy changed it, just in case your interpretation could lead some mistunderstanding.
YoungGeneral
QUOTE (AFRevival @ Oct 16 2010, 12:00 PM) *
I agree with parts of what you say.

yes, you are a good comrade then.
AFRevival
QUOTE (LoveAndPeace @ Oct 15 2010, 10:01 PM) *
I've alredy changed it, just in case your interpretation could lead some mistunderstanding.

rotflmao.gif
ImBored69
I couldn't help but to sig the cows. embarassedlaugh.gif
YoungGeneral
Those disgusting capitalists in the south, look at this idiotic decadence and decay in their society. they lost their way and engage in such disgraceful behaviour, such a thing would never happen in the Worker's Paradise.
LoveAndPeace
QUOTE (YoungGeneral @ Oct 15 2010, 11:00 PM) *

Americans do not steal our food,money,exploit us at all.The only thing we have to do is kick out their base in okinawa island.I admit,our goverment should do something about it already,we should also have are own army.But because of the nortorious crimes of WW2 like the german,we only have an defence force.
AFRevival
QUOTE (LoveAndPeace @ Oct 15 2010, 10:07 PM) *
Americans do not steal our food,money,exploit us at all.The only thing we have to do is kick out their base in okinawa island.I admit,our goverment should do something about it already,we should also have are own army.But because of the nortorious crimes of WW2 like the german,we only have an defence force.

Militarily we would have to have bases in Europe and America.

Economically we would need to control the majority of world finance.

Socially we would have to saturate their society from our point of view.

That would be something comparable to what is going on now. In that sense it wouldnt be enough to just "kick them out" of our own lands. We would still be fighting an up hill battle.
YoungGeneral
QUOTE (AFRevival @ Oct 16 2010, 12:10 PM) *

That would be something comparable to what is going on now. In that sense it wouldnt be enough to just "kick them out" of our own lands. We would still be fighting an up hill battle.

Thank you comrade, the spirit of Juche is strong in you.
AFRevival
QUOTE (YoungGeneral @ Oct 15 2010, 11:12 PM) *

North Korea is best Korea.
YoungGeneral
QUOTE (AFRevival @ Oct 16 2010, 01:14 PM) *
North Korea is best Korea.

Chosun is the ONLY Korea, there is only one, we do not let those evil disgusting Japanese and foreign devils into our country like those capitalist pigs in the south!!!! we have food to eat and happy workers while they starve and die because of their disgustng lifestyle of filth and decadence.
AFRevival
QUOTE (YoungGeneral @ Oct 15 2010, 10:18 PM) *
Chosun is the ONLY Korea, there is only one, we do not let those evil disgusting Japanese and foreign devils into our country like those capitalist pigs in the south!!!! we have food to eat and happy workers while they starve and die because of their disgustng lifestyle of filth and decadence.

Well Oyabun once the Koreans kick out the American subjugation, we should look towards a United Asia Federation or something. Japan has to kick out America too. There needs to be a lot of reforms, the THai nation must be reformed, no more of that reputation they got and their king needs to be executed.
LoveAndPeace
QUOTE (AFRevival @ Oct 15 2010, 11:10 PM) *

That's true but if I was to command the china's republic army and north korean army righ now.The first thing I would do is to have have the russians out of siberia right now.Like the yakutia,buryats,evenks,altai republic too.The russians are racist to them because of their race.

An than I would protect the hazaras from pastun pigs and taliban.

Than I would occupy the weakest part of europe, and avoid fighting superpower nations like russia.I'll attack southern europe and all occupied all their countries.

emotion1030
QUOTE (LoveAndPeace @ Oct 15 2010, 10:16 PM) *
I only propose this unity,not because I like my neighbours,but because we should unite to defend ourselves from all this white racism,there are too many white racists trying to take advantage of this.I hate how we are fighting against eachother but at the same time getting degraded by racists whites.For example: The word mongoloid itself was degrading term itself.I agree that all east asians have different looks,cultures and mentality but than again so does the italians,slavic,anglo saxon ect however we all know they are all white people.For example who gives a crap if one were to date an italian girlfriend or russian girlfriend? both of them are still white girls at end of the day.East asians are still yellow people at the end of the day.We will and always be yellow people.What's the point to insult eachother when we already have thousands of endless degrading commens from non-asian people,even people pashtun who treat hazaras of middle east as savages and inferior people only because of their partial east asian features.For non-asian,we will always be just an bunch of yellow slanty eye people to them.The reality couldn't be futher from the truth,until we do something about this we should stop fighting, even if you feel superior to your east asian neighbours, you would still be looked down by white racists.Let me show you guys the success of the east asian race!!!!

Korean:Success in pop culture,dramas,economically rich,success in olympics,high I.Q

Isn't that Jay Chou (Taiwanese singer) in the Korean picture?
LoveAndPeace
QUOTE (emotion1030 @ Oct 15 2010, 11:53 PM) *
Isn't that Jay Chou (Taiwanese singer) in the Korean picture?

No, it's actually lee jun ki.

tianya
QUOTE (LoveAndPeace @ Oct 16 2010, 12:15 AM) *
No, it's actually lee jun ki.

U need a pair of glass..
And please next stop drag chinese into so called East asia union. Thanks a lot. embarassedlaugh.gif
ImBored69
Yeah, no one needs the chinese. embarassedlaugh.gif
QUOTE (ImBored69 @ Oct 16 2010, 08:25 AM) *
Yeah, no one needs the chinese. embarassedlaugh.gif

Is the OP referring to pure blooded east asians only
or are mixed bloods allowed to post, too?
ImBored69
QUOTE (moderator @ Oct 16 2010, 09:32 AM) *
Is the OP referring to pure blooded east asians only
or are mixed bloods allowed to post, too?

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
IVENHOE
the idea is really interesting

ImBored69
QUOTE (IVENHOE @ Oct 16 2010, 03:50 PM) *
the idea is really interesting

Honorable idea, but too much nationalism.
IVENHOE
the question is who will be the big BOSS? icon_twisted.gif
ImBored69
Thats the big question. embarassedlaugh.gif
IVENHOE
hey man wtf is wrong with ur signature ? eek.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
ImBored69
Lol loveandpeace used it for the korean picture, I found it hilarious. lol
IVENHOE
when seeing this picture this mr cow reacts and say

f'acktards,I'll never surrender !

ImBored69
embarassedlaugh.gif

Who would win?
IVENHOE
This cows owner is crazy madafaka,he will help his cow embarassedlaugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5Pjo0WjBcs
ImBored69
embarassedlaugh.gif

Yeah, you definately do have to help your animals.
WunhungLo
QUOTE (YoungGeneral @ Oct 15 2010, 10:12 PM) *

the spirit of being retarded is strong within you comrade...get a life ...the year is 2010 ,,,not 500 b.c. ...freak.
ImBored69
QUOTE (WunhungLo @ Oct 16 2010, 07:00 PM) *
the spirit of being retarded is strong within you comrade...get a life ...the year is 2010 ,,,not 500 b.c. ...freak.

Sadly, that's pretty much like 2010 in NK.
QUOTE (ImBored69 @ Oct 16 2010, 07:57 PM) *
Sadly, that's pretty much like 2010 in NK.

Sadly, thehomoman believes nukes existed in 500 BC.
IVENHOE
hey what's going on? What is with the great idea? icon_smile.gif
ImBored69
I have no idea. rotflmao.gif
KraterosHellas
QUOTE (moderator @ Oct 17 2010, 04:00 AM) *
Sadly, thehomoman believes nukes existed in 500 BC.

does he really believe that? wtf...
ImBored69
lol. Uh, no. lol I was saying that NK pretty much beleives what Young General in 2010 NOT 500 BC.
KraterosHellas

lol they're all high iq!
crossbowmen
QUOTE (KraterosHellas @ Oct 20 2010, 11:46 AM) *
lol they're all high iq!

Chinese # 1

Hong Kong 108
Singapore 108
Taiwan 105
China 105 (Zhejiang provience 116) icon_twisted.gif
LoveAndPeace
Damn this east asian unity,how are we suppose to respect eachother if we have chinese and koreans hating japan in almost every youtube related videos.These countries should learn to grow up man,spreading too much hate.
Flowerseed
lol, like there are soooo many youtube related videos about how japanese "not hating" chinese or koreans, in which regard japanese are not exactly well known for spreading anything beside hate neither.
suruya
QUOTE (crossbowmen @ Oct 20 2010, 06:54 AM) *
Chinese # 1

Hong Kong 108
Singapore 108
Taiwan 105
China 105 (Zhejiang provience 116) icon_twisted.gif

Mongolia 103, so the East asian area including Chinese, Mongolians, Japanese, Koreans having a high IQ,
from Europeans Italians have highest average iq, around a 102
chiuchimu
QUOTE (Flowerseed @ Nov 24 2010, 10:50 AM) *
lol, like there are soooo many youtube related videos about how japanese "not hating" chinese or koreans, in which regard japanese are not exactly well known for spreading anything beside hate neither.

What?! This thread is about Asian unity and out of nowhere you throw this little peace of bull. It's people like you that are trying to create a false image of us Japanese by posting false statements like this.

I'm going to clarify this for whoever reads this.
A small percentage of the Korean and Chinese populations are responsible for all the negative propaganda about Japan on the internet. Just like the above post, they spread unfounded statements like: Japanese are hated in Asia or Japanese are racist and look down on all other Asians. All Lies. The only facts people can use against Japan are things that happened 60 years ago during the war. So, these keyboard warriors who are for the most part College students use WW2 as a way to further their anti-Japanese agenda even though its now 2010, how pathetic. Ten years from now, there won't be anyone alive that saw the war, yet these idiots will still be playing this card. The truth is, except for Korea and China, Japanese are highly regarded in Asia and the rest of the world. Besides, the three countries, Japan , China , and Korea, hate each other as some others have already pointed out. It's not like Japan is the exception.

japan lacks an English speaking population, Japanese stay to the Japanese language internet - just look at this forum, there is like three Japanese compared to dozens and dozens of everyone else. If there were enough of us on the internet, all this BS about us would be cleaned up. We'd fight back and this propaganda war wouldn't be so one-sided and out of control.
Flowerseed
As if help is needed to spread all the negative "propaganda" about Japan on the internet, ever noticed all the japanese lunatics like those on 2ch? (or other places includes youtube ofc) And you are seriously trying to convince people that japanese themselves are not responsible for being hated by the "small" percentage of the Korean and Chinese populations? Well time to open your eyes kiddo.
chiuchimu
QUOTE (Flowerseed @ Nov 29 2010, 01:12 PM) *
As if help is needed to spread all the negative "propaganda" about Japan on the internet, ever noticed all the japanese lunatics like those on 2ch? (or other places includes youtube ofc) And you are seriously trying to convince people that japanese themselves are not responsible for being hated by the "small" percentage of the Korean and Chinese populations? Well time to open your eyes kiddo.

Yes I'm challenging your bull.
It is a minority of anti-Japanese like you that are spreading ALL the B.S. about Japan.
It is such a pitiful thing: to gain satisfaction from falsely tarnishing the reputation of others.

Read your own post that I put in bold. Only a handful of people outside of Japan know about ch2. For those who don't know, ch2 is a huge Japanese language forum. People gather to talk about everything: fishing, games, AV, cars, etc... Of course there is a nationalist minority on that site that talk sh!t - AF is relatively a small site and look at the sh!t that goes on here. Don't you think the biggest Japanese forum would also have the most anti-korean/Chinese elements? To bring up ch2 proves you have to dig deep and far to try to find dirt on us. fail.

Youtube?! the Japanese Nationalist presents on youtube is dwarfed by the anti-Japanese propaganda that's on youtube. The ratio is like 1 to 1,000 I can't believe you'd even use that as an argument. Didn't check on the anti-Japanese side of youtube did you? lol.

Let's clarify here. Japanese, not even the nationalist, don't go around bad mouthing other Asians like, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Thai, Lao, Indonesians, Mongolians, Taiwanese etc.. Nationalist are the worst elements of Japanese society and yet they don't attack these other Asians unless an international event occurs. The only groups this deviant minority attacks are Chinese and Koreans( mostly Koreans).

Japanese are ONLY hated by a small number of Koreans and Chinese. We didn't cause this, the only thing Japan ever did against China or Korea was in ww2 of which no keyboard warrior was born to be a part of. As I said many times before, I don't recognize WW2 as a modern day argument to be anti-Japanese. The Grandparents had the right, so to some extent did the parents generation. But not today's kids. Without WW2, all your arguments collapse.

Every pole has always shown Japan to have a good reputation among Asia(except Korea and China), Europe and the rest of the world. Trying to get other countries to hate us won't work. Fail2.

doggyji
QUOTE (chiuchimu @ Nov 27 2010, 11:44 PM) *
japan lacks an English speaking population, Japanese stay to the Japanese language internet - just look at this forum, there is like three Japanese compared to dozens and dozens of everyone else. If there were enough of us on the internet, all this BS about us would be cleaned up. We'd fight back and this propaganda war wouldn't be so one-sided and out of control.
Most of the propagandists on Youtube are just screaming loud that they are dumb haters. Average sane people can just sense the stink miles away. To actually buy into the propaganda, they have to be biased in the first place or the propaganda has to be very subtle with a good mix of half truth and half lies, which is far and few between. If anything, it would immediately reflect negatively on the haters themselves. It isn't necessarily helpful to have a sizable number of immature kids who have managed to learn English. I'm sick of them talking crap whenever they see fit. I'd much rather them stay in their own little den crapping on each other.
esk02
QUOTE (chiuchimu @ Nov 29 2010, 01:35 PM) *
Yes I'm challenging your bull.
It is a minority of anti-Japanese like you that are spreading ALL the B.S. about Japan.
It is such a pitiful thing: to gain satisfaction from falsely tarnishing the reputation of others.

Read your own post that I put in bold. Only a handful of people outside of Japan know about ch2. For those who don't know, ch2 is a huge Japanese language forum. People gather to talk about everything: fishing, games, AV, cars, etc... Of course there is a nationalist minority on that site that talk sh!t - AF is relatively a small site and look at the sh!t that goes on here. Don't you think the biggest Japanese forum would also have the most anti-korean/Chinese elements? To bring up ch2 proves you have to dig deep and far to try to find dirt on us. fail.

Youtube?! the Japanese Nationalist presents on youtube is dwarfed by the anti-Japanese propaganda that's on youtube. The ratio is like 1 to 1,000 I can't believe you'd even use that as an argument. Didn't check on the anti-Japanese side of youtube did you? lol.

Let's clarify here. Japanese, not even the nationalist, don't go around bad mouthing other Asians like, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Thai, Lao, Indonesians, Mongolians, Taiwanese etc.. Nationalist are the worst elements of Japanese society and yet they don't attack these other Asians unless an international event occurs. The only groups this deviant minority attacks are Chinese and Koreans( mostly Koreans).

Japanese are ONLY hated by a small number of Koreans and Chinese. We didn't cause this, the only thing Japan ever did against China or Korea was in ww2 of which no keyboard warrior was born to be a part of. As I said many times before, I don't recognize WW2 as a modern day argument to be anti-Japanese. The Grandparents had the right, so to some extent did the parents generation. But not today's kids. Without WW2, all your arguments collapse.

Every pole has always shown Japan to have a good reputation among Asia(except Korea and China), Europe and the rest of the world. Trying to get other countries to hate us won't work. Fail2.

I have just read your post and felt compelled enough to post a response, something I hardly ever do when browsing internet forums.

Unfounded anti-Japanese sentiment does indeed get out of hand within the Sinosphere and as you appropriately said, it is sickening, even for me as a Korean whose grandparents lived during the occupation. But inasmuch as I agree with a lot of what you are saying, perhaps you are really discounting the pain, suffering and anger felt by those who have been oppressed? I feel like your rather aloof attitude towards this issue is precisely why there is so much anti-Japanese sentiment even to this day. In terms of the way Japan has dealt with international relations of late is just that: aloofness. You will accept that it is human nature to expect an apology for a wrongdoing recieved. And, if you are indeed the knowledgable guy you seem to be, you will also accept that Japan during WW2 committed some hardcore war crimes that are arguably on par with those of Nazi Germany.

The general sentiment felt by the Chinese/Korean Japan haters is that Japan, unlike other belligerents in recent history, refuses to apologize in entirety for its wrongdoings, and instead takes precisely your type of evasive stance, "c'mon guys, it's all part of the past!" Correct me if I am wrong, but Japan has yet to apologize or provide compensation for its crimes; rather it has merely "acknowledged" the things it has done. And yes, there is big a difference b/w the two. It's like saying, "yes we massacred people, and yes thats wrong, but we're not necessarily sorry for it". Read the 8/15 speeches by every single Japanese prime minister to date and you may know what I mean. The Chinese and Koreans have every right to be pissed when a national figure like Koizumi visits Yasukuni to bow and shed tears in front of some the sickest people ever to live; the very people who enslaved and humiliated my grandfathers (and you know I am not talking about your average Japanese soldier who died honorably for his country). What's the message??? I feel a strong undercurrent of ugly and bitter prideThey also have evry reason to be pissed when the Japanese government refuses any compensation whatsoever for the comfort women who were forcibly raped . day by day. Remeber, that comfort woman is some kid's grandmother today. You'd be pissed if you were that kid. Yet not only are they not compensated, in many cases the Japanese governemtn even denies this to be true.

Take a look at Germany. Holocaust denial is punishable by law. What about the United States? The U.S. goes out of their way to compensate for the pain caused by slavery with policies like affirmative action (a whole other issue). These countries have every right to say that what was the past was the past because they earned their clean sheets. Now take a look at Japan. For some reason Japan is the only one in denial, teaching their kids with skewed history textbooks romanticizing the war effort. See the difference? Koreans are under the impression that Japan is trying to really hard to forget and deny. There is a Korean saying that goes along the lines of, "he who strikes the blow easily forgets, but he who recieves it always remembers." Yes, the haters become dumb whiners if the belligerents had already apologized in 1945, but when they haven't, the "whining" is fully justified to this day, and the burden is inevitably on the Japanese folks of this day. But instead of an apology what we get see on TV is the prime minister bowing at Yasukuni when all of East Asia is watching in anger. Imagine the German prime minister bowing in front of Hitler's grave. Europe would be PISSED, no? Japan needs to come to terms with the uglier parts of its history, and exhibit actions which express its understanding of the pain of the oppressed in sincere fashion if it wants to be respected by her neighbors. She still doesn't in many ways. You say that Japan gets a bad rap exclusively in China and Korea, but that's because to others the issue isn't personal. Just as I acknowledge that Nazis were screwed up nutcases, but don't have any hard feelings for Germans that Jews or French might harbor.

Now don't get me wrong, I personally love Japan. I travel over there more often than any other place to enjoy a good bowl of pork ramen or warm sake, and I have the utmost respect for their people in their soft spoken kindness, humility, and simple work ethic that the Koreans need to learn from. I also see a lot of Japanese tourists in Korea who seem to have very pleasant experiences as well. Young Japanese and Koreans get along fine today at the personal level; the problem is in the politics, the grander scheme of things. When it boils down to it all, we are the closest kin to one other and foreigners can't even distinguish b/w the two. Why all the hate? I only wish the two countries can learn to get along better in the future, and I have great hopes for change in Japanese politics now that Naoto Kan is prime minister. Would love to hear what you think, Just my two cents.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.