Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reunification of Thailand and Laos.
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Lao Chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Issan
QUOTE (sawan @ Nov 7 2010, 09:52 PM) *

One country, one system. No more Lao commie.

Only one government, and Lao people will have a better living.

Lao people will have a better living like Issan you mean. Issan is what Laos will look like under Bangkok. Northeast is still the poorest region in Thailand after hundred year of occupation.
sawan
QUOTE (Issan @ Nov 7 2010, 11:30 PM) *
No more prostitution and no more commies. But Thailand government should be lead by red shirt Issan, Puea Thai Party, UDD. Not jek Bangkok. beerchug.gif

Leading by who is for Thai and Lao people to decide.

Like I said, you American have nothing to do with Thai and Lao.

You are outsider and you should stay in America where you belong. embarassedlaugh.gif
Buddhalove
Jointing thailand, means all tax money and natural resources will be used to build bangkok only, while other parts get far less. No thank you. laugh.gif

Issan
QUOTE (sawan @ Nov 7 2010, 09:46 PM) *
Stupid! Viang Chan means "City of Sandalwood" not the "City of the moon"

The way your commie Lao govt simpliied Lao language make you Lao people not able to tell the root of the word and can't distinguish Chantra (the moon) and Chan (Sandalwood)

And The french word Viantiane means "gang rape", if you don't believe, ask Buddhalove. embarassedlaugh.gif

Vientiane is the city of the moon. What about Bangkok? city of farang paradise. Not city of angle. embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif
sawan
QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Nov 7 2010, 11:46 PM) *
Jointing thailand, means all tax money and natural resources will be used to build bangkok only, while other parts get far less. No thank you. laugh.gif

I asked you to show the figure and you never did it to prove your claim. icon_smile.gif

Even with less budget, Viang Chan would be far more developed than it is today if run by one govt in Bangkok.

The French did nothing but exploited Lao's natural resouce.

The Lao commie govt did nothing because they don't know what to do.

Let's bangkok government run it and Viang Chan will be at least comparable to Chiang Mai.
beerchug.gif

BTW, what American like you have to do with this?
This is Lao people's fate, not yours.
embarassedlaugh.gif
sawan
QUOTE (Issan @ Nov 7 2010, 11:48 PM) *
Vientiane is the city of the moon. What about Bangkok? city of farang paradise. Not city of angle. embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

Where did you get that Viang Chan mean the city of the moon?
The French told you? embarassedlaugh.gif

เวียง = city

จันทร์ = moon
จันท์ = Sandalwood

The correct name of Viang Chan is เวียงจันท์ = "city of sandalwood"

But the commir simplified it to เวียงจัน so stupid people in America who don't know sanskrit think it mean the moon.
BingBing666
QUOTE (sawan @ Nov 7 2010, 11:55 PM) *
Where did you get that Viang Chan mean the city of the moon?
The French told you? embarassedlaugh.gif

เวียง = city

จันทร์ = moon
จันท์ = Sandalwood

The correct name of Viang Chan is เวียงจันท์ = "city of sandalwood"

But the commir simplified it to เวียงจัน so stupid people in America who don't know sanskrit think it mean the moon.

During the Lanxang era the name used to be pronounce and known as the city of the Moon. Its is because of the full moon brightness the alure over the Mekong over and fills the night sky like the mystical Naga swimming along the Mekong River. The correct Pronounciation for Vientiane is "WiangCheun" From our great ancestor migration from Southern China.
BingBing666
QUOTE (sawan @ Nov 7 2010, 10:46 PM) *
Stupid! Viang Chan means "City of Sandalwood" not the "City of the moon"

The way your commie Lao govt simpliied Lao language make you Lao people not able to tell the root of the word and can't distinguish Chantra (the moon) and Chan (Sandalwood)

And The french word Viantiane means "gang rape", if you don't believe, ask Buddhalove. embarassedlaugh.gif

So what does WiangCheun mean in Chinese?? You obviously aren't Lao to know about Laos or the people. You are a Barbaric Siamese!
BingBing666
ViengChan arrived from the Chinese word WiangCheun during the Lanxang era.
sawan
QUOTE (BingBing666 @ Nov 8 2010, 12:39 AM) *
ViengChan arrived from the Chinese word WiangCheun during the Lanxang era.

Euphoria
QUOTE (BingBing666 @ Nov 7 2010, 06:56 PM) *
Sound stupid to me. Talktohand.gif

Yeah, vientiane sounds stupid to me too. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Issan @ Nov 7 2010, 08:30 PM) *
Euphoria mean water buffalo.
embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

So other than gang rape, vientiane means water buffalo too ?
BingBing666
QUOTE (sawan @ Nov 8 2010, 12:57 AM) *

And you are a barbaric Thai! I will make sure how barbaric a Thai can be! Believe me. You people have no respect, but are selfish and rude. And you call us brother?? More like a racist and jealous stranger trying to insert hate and stupidity against us.

You people are starting to make me think that now all Thai are alike and think alike with such strong evil mind and prejudice. I guess I was right all along!
sawan
QUOTE (BingBing666 @ Nov 8 2010, 01:02 AM) *
And you are a barbaric Thai! I will make sure how barbaric a Thai can be! Believe me. You people have no respect, but are selfish and rude. And you call us brother?? More like a racist and jealous stranger trying to insert hate and stupidity against us.

You people are starting to make me think that now all Thai are alike and think alike with such strong evil mind and prejudice. I guess I was right all along!

Dingdong, this is Thai and Lao issue, not American issue.

You have nothing to do with the reunification process.

You should start to worry about American's economy; it's going downhill real fast.

Be prepared! embarassedlaugh.gif
Euphoria
QUOTE (Issan @ Nov 7 2010, 11:36 PM) *
Lao people will have a better living like Issan you mean. Issan is what Laos will look like under Bangkok. Northeast is still the poorest region in Thailand after hundred year of occupation.

Yeah, All Esan provinces is richer than all lao cities combine. If laos merge with Thailand although not the same level as Bangkok, vientiane will definitely be more developed than nowadays.
Euphoria
QUOTE (Buddhalove @ Nov 7 2010, 11:46 PM) *

Don't you want to turn the yellow color into the blue? embarassedlaugh.gif

sawan
QUOTE (Euphoria @ Nov 8 2010, 01:11 AM) *
Yeah, All Esan provinces is richer than all lao cities combine. If laos merge with Thailand although the same level with Bangkok, vientiane will definitely be more developed than nowadays.

This is how some people live in Mississippi.

It's something American like Buddhalove don't want you to see. embarassedlaugh.gif

Although Viang Chan won't become near to Bangkok status, it would surely be better than Mississippi in this picture.

embarassedlaugh.gif

BingBing666
QUOTE (sawan @ Nov 8 2010, 01:08 AM) *
Dingdong, this is Thai and Lao issue, not American issue.

You have nothing to do with the reunification process.

You should start to worry about American's economy; it's going downhill real fast.

Be prepared! embarassedlaugh.gif

Maybe you should be prepared for your sick king. embarassedlaugh.gif I think he is going down the hill really really fast! embarassedlaugh.gif
sawan
QUOTE (BingBing666 @ Nov 8 2010, 01:20 AM) *
Maybe you should be prepared for your sick king. embarassedlaugh.gif I think he is going down the hill really really fast! embarassedlaugh.gif

I asked you many times, what do you expect to see? embarassedlaugh.gif
BingBing666
QUOTE (sawan @ Nov 8 2010, 01:24 AM) *
I asked you many times, what do you expect to see? embarassedlaugh.gif

I pray that you die from a worst condition. I pray everyday and expect you in worth condition. I pray! I pray! At least my other praying for the flood works! Didn't I tell you that Thailand will flood before? And after the flood there will be worst to come? I pray for that too! Because I belief in the lord! You are the abomination too all Thais and the Lao people who suffer! You shall share the same faith in worst prophecy!
sawan
QUOTE (BingBing666 @ Nov 8 2010, 01:32 AM) *
I pray that you die from a worst condition. I pray everyday and expect you in worth condition. I pray! I pray! At least my other praying for the flood works! Didn't I tell you that Thailand will flood before? And after the flood there will be worst to come? I pray for that too! Because I belief in the lord! You are the abomination too all Thais and the Lao people who suffer! You shall share the same faith in worst prophecy!

That's one big bad karma, you know. icon_smile.gif
You pray for somebody to die, real bad karma. embarassedlaugh.gif

Flood? Sorry, my home in Ratchaburi is dry and it's cold now, winter is here already.
I was there for 2 weeks and it's so good to go away from Bangkok.

When I came back to Bangkok, it is also dry like dessert too!

What else do you pray for?

embarassedlaugh.gif
sawan
Dingdong, you should pray for Obama.
He is on tour to beg for money in Asia now.
He is crawling around asia to beg for money to pay the bills.
Natguthai
ตอนแรกว่าจะพิมภาษาอังกฤษ แต่คิดว่าเจ้าของกระทู้ และอีกหลายๆน่าจะอ่านไทยออก

ผมเองไม่ได้จบประวัติศาสตร์มาแต่เริ่มสนใจมันมาตั้งแต่เด็กซักสิบกว่าขวบ ตอนที่ไปเที่ยวหลวงพระบาง มันเร่มจากภาษาที่เป็น เหนือก็ไม่ใช่ อิสานก็ไม่เชิง โชคดีที่ญาติผู้ใหญ่หลายคนเป็นอาจารย์มหาลัย และท่านกำลังรวบทำวิจัยเร่องภาษาคำเืมืองอยู่ จึงได้เรียนรู้ประวัติในหลายๆด้าน ไม่ใช่แค่ฝั่งใดฝั่งหนึ่ง...

สิ่งที่คุณตาบอกและยังจดจำไปจนวันตายคือ ประวัติศาสตร์ ไม่ได้มีไว้ให้เครียดแค้น เพียงแต่ให้รู้ว่าเราเป็นใครมาจากไหน อดีตเราย้อนกลับไปแก้ใขอะไรไม่ได้ มีแต่อนาคตเท่านั้นที่เราพอจะแบ่งปันต่อกันได้

จริงๆแล้ว ผมเห็นด้วยกับเจ้าของกระทู้นะครับ.. ส่วนหนึ่งที่ผมรับรู้เรื่องการห้ามใช้ภาษาพื้นเมือง คือ ในขณะนั้นบ้านเมืองไม่สงบ หลังจากยุคล่าอนานิคม ก็เข้าสู่ยุคคอมมูน
ซึง ลามมาจนสงครามโลกครั้งที่สองที่รัฐบาลไทยเองดันไปเข้ากับฝั่งอักษะ โปรเ็จ็คเรื่องภาษาพื้นเมืองจึงถูกระงับ ไปเนืองๆ

แล้วเรื่องภาษามันเกี่ยวข้องยังไง.. ไม่เห็นเกี่ยวกับการเมือง หรือการปรกครองอะไรเลย ทำไม่ไม่ทำตั้งแต่ตอนตายังหนุ่ม มาทำอะไรตอนอายุเอาป่านนี้
คำถามของสมัยเมื่อผมยังเป็นเด็กน้อย ไม่เข้าใจโลก เมื่อตอนเข้ามหาวิทยาลัยใหม่ๆ

ในไทยเอง ไม่ใช่แค่ความคิดเรื่องเชื้อชาติ หรือแค่การปรกครอง มันยังคงไม่นิ่งพอ เมื่อมีอะไรทำให้คน รู้สึกแตกต่าง แตกแยก ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเรื่องระบอบการปรกครอง ความเชื่อเรื่องชนชาติ

ผมเคยมองมากว่า แค่ไทย กับลาวด้วยซ้ำ แต่บอกตรงๆว่าจากสถาณการณ์ปัจจุบันมันริบหรี่ลงมาก จากประเด็น ความเป็นชาตินิยม ซึ่งบางคนเองยังไม่รู้ตัวเองด้วยซ้ำว่า เค้าเป็นใคร เป็นไทย เป็นลาว เป็นคนเมือง เป็นไทยใหญ่ เป็นลื้อ หรือเป็นอะไร

สิ่งที่ถูกเอามาใช้เป็นข้ออ้างและมักสำเร็จอยู่เสมอคือ ความไม่เท่าเทียมกันในสังคม การถูกกดขี่ ซึ่งเป็นเรื่องที่ปฏิเสธไม่ได้ว่ามันมีอยู่จริง เรื่องการถูกเอาเปรียบ

เพียงแต่ถูกเอาเรียบมาก ถูกเอาเปรียบน้อย เทียบกับใคร หรืออะไร ขนาดในครัวครัวเดียวกัน ลูกๆยังรู้สึกว่าพ่อแม่เรารักเราไม่เท่ากันเลย

ยังมีอีกหลายเรื่องที่ท่านพูดรวมถึงการโจมตีราชวงค์สมัยคอมมูน ผมจะไม่พูดเรื่องตรงนึ้แล้วกันละเอียดอ่อนมาก แค่อยากให้รับรู้ไว้ว่ามันมีการโจมตีมานานมากแล้ว แต่จุดเชื้อไม่ขึ้นเมือนทุกวันนี้

ผลกระทำจากการถูกเอาเปรียบใน รูปนามธรรม ทางการเมือง ทะเลาะกันจนไม่เหลือช่ิองให้ใครเดิน จนสุดท้ายคนที่มีอำนาจอยู่ในมือก็ต้องแผลงฤษ กันออกมา
ถ้ามองในแง่คุธรรม มนุษยธรรม มันไม่ใช่เรื่องที่ควรทำ และเกินไปมากๆ ถึงแม้จะมองในแง่การปรกครอง ก็ไม่สมควรอยู่ดี มันเกิดจากความมักง่าย บ้าอำนาจ สิ่งที่คาดว่าจะจบ มันก็ไม่จบ แถมยังสร้างปัญหาใหม่ให้เกิดขึ้นเมื่อฝ่ายตรงข้ามเริ่มปลุกระดมเรื่องชาตินิยม

คงได้แต่คาดหวัง แรงสนับสนุน ซึ่งผมก็พูดไม่ได้เต็มปากหรอกว่า อนาคตจะเป็นยังไงเมื่อสิ้นรัชกาลนี้ หากคนส่วนใหญของไทยจริงๆ ที่ไม่ได้สนใจเรื่องการเมืองมากนัก ได้รับผลกระทบจากการคอรัปชั่นของรัฐบาล หรือ ในตอนนั้นสถาณการณ์เปลี่ยนไปเป็นการเปลี่ยนขั่วของรัฐบาล และทำให้ประเทศเดินหน้าไปได้ โดยที่ไม่มีการขัดขาทางการเมือง เพื่อให้สภาพการเมือง สังคมมันนิ่งอีกครัง

มาดูปัจจุบันกันดีกว่า ว่า ไท หรือ ไทย เหลือกันแค่ไหน

ที่ยังเป็นประเทศอยู่เห็นจะมีแต่ ไทยกับลาว ซึ่งผิดข้องหมองใจกันมานานแล้ว จนเราลืมไปว่า ไท บางกลุ่ม ไม่เหลือแล้วแม้แต่แผ่นดินของตัวเอง
ไทยใหญ่ในรัฐฉาน ไม่ยอมถูกกลืนไปเป็นพม่า เพราะการถูกกดขี่ที่รุนแรงมาก เกิดสงครามจนต้องอพยบมาฝั่งไทยบ้าง จีนบ้าง
ไทยลื้อ ถึงแม้ไม่มีชาติ หรือเส้นแบ่งเขตแดนให้กับประเทศ แต่เชียงรุ่ง 12ปันนาก็ได้รับการดูจากรัฐบาลจีน จนเมืองเชียงรุ่ง หรือ จิ่งหง เป็นหนึ่งในเมืองสำคัญที่สุดของยูนาน
ได้ไปเชียงรุ่งมาเมื่อ ปีที่แล้วโดยขับรถจาก กรุงเทพ ผ่านทางเชียงขอม เข้าน้ำทา R3A แทบจะไม่เหลือ คนลื้อรุ่นใหม่ที่พูดภาษาลื้อแล้ว มีจำนวนน้อย ส่วนใหญ่ใข้จีนกลางหรือพูดได้บ้างนิดหน่อย นี่คือความจริงที่เกิดขึ้น

ไท กลุ่มหลักๆที่เห็นคงเหลือเพียงเท่านี้ รวมทั้งอีสาน และ ล้านนาด้วย นี่คือเหตุว่าทำไม จึงมีความเชื่อว่า ให้ไท ปรกครองไทย ยังดีกว่าให้พวกต่างพันธ์ มันมาปกครอง

ที่พูดมาทั้งหมดมันเป็นข้อมูลที่ได้รับมาและความเชื่อส่วนตัว

ในแง่ถ้ารวมไทยกับลาวนั้น คงต้องรอให้ไทยนิ่งจริงๆ ถึงพอจะมีหวัง.. ซํกร้อยปี หรือ ซัก สองร้อยปีมั๊ง ต้องรอให้พวกก่อกวนจากภายในมันตายห่าให้หมดซะก่อน หรืออาจจะเป็นไปไม่ได้เลย เพราะเริ่มมกระแส ของคนอีสาน หรือคนเมือง ที่พูดกับตัวเองเต็มปากว่า กูไม่ใช่คนไทย

ตอนนี้ทางการไทย จะให้บัตรประชาชนชาวไทยใหญ่เอง ยังต้องคอยระวัง กลัวรัฐบาลทหารพม่า นำไปอ้างใช้โจมตีไทใหญ่ ข้อหาแข็งข้อ และอื่นๆ การที่สื้อรัฐ อ้างว่า SSA คือกองกำลังของคนเสื้อแดงทำให้ ความสัมพันธ์ยิ่งแย่ลง

นี่แหละครับสถาณการปัจจุบัน

ถ้ารวมกันได้เรา จะโตและมีอำนาจต่อรองกับคนอื่นมากกว่านี้ ซึ่งอาจไม่ค่อยดีนักสำหรับ มหาอำนาจต่างๆ ที่คอยบ่อนใส้เรามาหลายสิบปี หรือแม้แต่ พวกที่คิดจะดึงไทยให้เป็น มุสลิมอย่างน้อย 50% ตามใบสั่ง(ไม่ได้ว่าพี่น้องมุสลิมนะครับ พูดจิกไปสำหรับคนที่รู้เรื่องนี้ และงบลับ ว่ากำลังทำอะไรกันอยู่)

ดีใจอย่างเดียวครับตอนนี้ คือดีใจที่ไม่มีลูก ผมยังไม่รู้เลยว่าอนาคตมันจะเป็นยังไง อาจจะดีก็ได้ถ้าสถาณการณมันเปลี่ยนแปลง ข้างนอกตอนนี้ไทยยังอาจจะดูดี.. แต่ไม้ถ้ามันพุจากข้างในมันได้แต่รอวันตาย..

หวังว่า คนที่อ้างตัวเองว่าตาสว่างแล้วน่ะ จะคำนึงถึงอนาคตมากกว่านี้ ชาตินี้ผมคงไม่ได้เห็นการรวมชนชาติไท หรอกครับ ผมทำใจ แต่คิดว่า อาจจะได้เห็นการแยกชาติแทนมากกว่า คิดแล้วมันก็แย่นะครับ ยาพิษฝรั่งเศษ-อังกฤษ ดันมาออกกฤทธิ เอาตอนที่ ทั่วโลกพยายามจะเป็นประชามคม แม้แต่ SEA เองแต่เรากลับต้องมาอ่อนแอลง ลดบทบาทตัวเองลง แทนที่จะเป็นผู้ที่มาอำนาจต่อลองกว่าคนอื่น มันน่าช้ำ
kuschenckolhiiyghucnaehiy
QUOTE (Euphoria @ Nov 8 2010, 12:11 AM) *
Yeah, All Esan provinces is richer than all lao cities combine. If laos merge with Thailand although not the same level as Bangkok, vientiane will definitely be more developed than nowadays.

Go tell HIA BHUMIBOL AND SIRIKIT to merge Siam with Malaysia for both BANGCOCK AND KUALA LUMPUR FUTURE TO RISE UP HIGH JUST LIKE THE TWIN TOWER OF WORLD TRADE CENTER !

Long live Thai-Malay ! beerchug.gif
QUOTE (Euphoria @ Nov 6 2010, 05:55 PM) *
And we hire lao girls to be our sex slave. embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif

Please ! Can you help this poor Lao girl ? She needs a job !

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/7492/61...27697628156.jpg

This one is also want to go to Thailand to work in a factory or where ever she can make money to send home to her family of six in the country side of southern Laos. She has two sisters, a brother and parents. She is second child and her father can not work anymore due to his limit of walking and standing after a horrible accident at work while he was standing on the roof frame about three meter above the ground, unfortunately the beam had a sudden collapse which plunged him down to the ground so quickly. He had a hip and two rib bones fracture. It's been over five years ago. Luckily, he is still alive but can not work any more. Oh I forgot, he used to work as daily pay job labor ( Building houses or other buildings. )

She is now about 19 or 20 years old. She had to quit school when she was 14 on eight grade to find work at a market help packing merchandises and cleaning around stores until she was 18. Then she got a job as a live-in maid with a very good income family to cook, clean and baby sit a small child also. One day, the female home owner had to let her and two other maids go because her money about 200 US dollars, a watch and a gold necklace were missing and nowhere to be found. When she ask if any one see the money and jewelries, no body said that they know. Therefore the home owner had to let them go in the same day and time. She worked there for ten months. Since then she still can't find a job.

http://upic.me/i/tg/pikotop-asian-amateur-...41399129202.jpg

If you know who can find or give her a job please help her ! And thank you in advance.

I hope she 'll get a job some day soon.

Issan
QUOTE (BingBing666 @ Nov 8 2010, 01:20 AM) *

Agreed. Thai in AF should worry and pray for the king health. Not worrying about America or bashing Laos.
sawan
QUOTE (Issan @ Nov 9 2010, 12:03 AM) *
Agreed. Thai in AF should worry and pray for the king health. Not worrying about America or bashing Laos.

Why do we have to discuss Thai king's health in Lao chat????

It's not relevance here.

I am talking with Americans in Lao chat; discussion of American issue is an appropriate topic here.

And topic like reunifying of East and West Thailand is the right topic to be discussed here also.
beerchug.gif
Euphoria
QUOTE (kuschenckolhiiyghucnaehiy @ Nov 8 2010, 03:56 PM) *
Go tell HIA BHUMIBOL AND SIRIKIT to merge Siam with Malaysia for both BANGCOCK AND KUALA LUMPUR FUTURE TO RISE UP HIGH JUST LIKE THE TWIN TOWER OF WORLD TRADE CENTER !

Long live Thai-Malay ! beerchug.gif

Bangkok and KL is already rised high enough.
What about laos?
I don't think laos can survive by themselves.
Laos shoud merge with Thailand to make their future rise up higher.

Long live West Thailand-East Thailand! beerchug.gif

Euphoria
QUOTE (kuschenckolhiiyghucnaehiy @ Nov 8 2010, 05:25 PM) *
Please ! Can you help this poor Lao girl ? She needs a job !

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/7492/61...27697628156.jpg

This one is also want to go to Thailand to work in a factory or where ever she can make money to send home to her family of six in the country side of southern Laos. She has two sisters, a brother and parents. She is second child and her father can not work anymore due to his limit of walking and standing after a horrible accident at work while he was standing on the roof frame about three meter above the ground, unfortunately the beam had a sudden collapse which plunged him down to the ground so quickly. He had a hip and two rib bones fracture. It's been over five years ago. Luckily, he is still alive but can not work any more. Oh I forgot, he used to work as daily pay job labor ( Building houses or other buildings. )

She is now about 19 or 20 years old. She had to quit school when she was 14 on eight grade to find work at a market help packing merchandises and cleaning around stores until she was 18. Then she got a job as a live-in maid with a very good income family to cook, clean and baby sit a small child also. One day, the female home owner had to let her and two other maids go because her money about 200 US dollars, a watch and a gold necklace were missing and nowhere to be found. When she ask if any one see the money and jewelries, no body said that they know. Therefore the home owner had to let them go in the same day and time. She worked there for ten months. Since then she still can't find a job.

http://upic.me/i/tg/pikotop-asian-amateur-...41399129202.jpg

If you know who can find or give her a job please help her ! And thank you in advance.

I hope she 'll get a job some day soon.

I don't have much money, so i think lao girls from vientiane are ok for me to hire. Because they are so cheap. biggthumpup.gif
Euphoria
QUOTE (Issan @ Nov 9 2010, 12:03 AM) *

Agreed, lao in AF should worry about their poverty problems. Not worrying about Thai royal family.
QUOTE (Euphoria @ Nov 9 2010, 03:47 AM) *
Bangkok and KL is already rised high enough.
What about laos?
I don't think laos can survive by themselves.
Laos shoud merge with Thailand to make their future rise up higher.

Long live West Thailand-East Thailand! beerchug.gif

Leave Laos alone would you dumb dark asses Mon-Siamese ! We don't want to be mix with dirty blood Mon-Siamese. It's funny dumb fu-k Thais always say Lao are low, dirty and poorest on planet earth, and now Thieves/liars Mon-Siamese want to merge with Lao's People Democratic Republic. What a joke ! We don't want the world calling us whore house of the world. If Malaysia is already developed and try to merge with Myanmar. I think Myanmar is going to be very great combination with Thailand. Good luck for Thailand-Myanmar in the future

May the friendship of Thailand and Myanmar forever !

Euphoria
QUOTE (kuschenckolhiiyghucnaehiy @ Nov 16 2010, 02:01 PM) *
Leave Laos alone would you dumb dark asses Mon-Siamese ! We don't want to be mix with dirty blood Mon-Siamese. It's funny dumb fu-k Thais always say Lao are low, dirty and poorest on planet earth, and now Thieves/liars Mon-Siamese want to merge with Lao's People Democratic Republic. What a joke ! We don't want the world calling us whore house of the world. If Malaysia is already developed and try to merge with Myanmar. I think Myanmar is going to be very great combination with Thailand. Good luck for Thailand-Myanmar in the future

May the friendship of Thailand and Myanmar forever !

Laos can't live by their own. Merging with other countries is the key for laos to survive. embarassedlaugh.gif
Issan
QUOTE (Euphoria @ Nov 16 2010, 09:24 PM) *
Laos can't live by their own. Merging with other countries is the key for laos to survive. embarassedlaugh.gif

Asia are merging not just Laos.
sawan
QUOTE (benja @ Dec 9 2010, 06:40 AM) *
I am at awe with the discussion here so I have to chime in. All this anti-Jek and Lao vs Thai talk shows a lot of ignorance. Thai tribe came from China. Many came during the military campaign of Zhuge Liang Kong Ming (Hong Beng advisor of Lao pi) in southern China. Before the Thai tribe reach its present day location, the land was dominated by the Khmer empire. Before the Khmer empire ruled the land that is now Thailand and Laos, it was the Mon and Daravadi. So the land have had many different tribes including hill tribes. In any way, case, or form, the language and culture is common so it is of the same tribe long time ago. Lao culture has more similarities with Thai and Khamer culture than it does with Vietnam culture. The language is closer to Thai and Khmer than it is with Vietnam. Vietnam, especially the south are Indonesian Muslim called the Champa people whom the Khmer fought with and have documented record at Nakorn Wat in Siem Reap. Many from the north of Vietnam immigrated from China. I view Lao just like I view a different thai tribe in China, Burma, Cambodia, and Vietnam.

How do you know that Tai were from China?

It's just a theory told by farangs.

There are so many theories about the origin of Tai people.

The one that claimed that Tai were from China is just a theory from farangs during colonization era, and not everyone accept that theory, at least not me.

They just wanted to divide and conquer this area so they made a version of history saying that Tai were driven by Chinese up north to settle down in this area where Khmers already occupied.

They just wanted Thai, Lao, Khmer, Burmese, Mon etc. to fight each other so they can easily control.

Tai were driven by Chinese to SEA and then Chinese came to trade with Sukhothai later??

Why didn't chinese take over the land of SEA instead of driving people from the desert to a better land full with basin and seashore???

It doesn't make sense at all with those stupid theories.

Like I said, the word Suvarnabhumian was mentioned even during Buddha era to refer to people who live in what is called "SEA" today.

The land called "Suvanabhumi" was an important land that it was mentioned by Lord Buddha during his time.

I am actually a Chinese, not a Tai race, and I don't believe theories from those farangs.

I believe that Thai, Lao, Mon, Khmer, Burmese etc. are people of Suvarnabhumi and they have been living here for several thousands of year of civilization; one kingdom rose, one kingdom fell.

For example, when Khmer was falling, Sukhothai became stronger so it started to dominate this area.

When Sukhothai was falling, Ayudhaya became stronger so it dominated the area.

During the falling and rising of each kingdom, they fought each other in order to dominate the area.

The winner took people and culture of the loser to their kingdom.

And so their culture and language are very close to each other.

There was no country called Thailand, Laos, Burma, Cambodia in those days.

There was only Suvanabhumi.

The concept of border line of a country was just introduced by farangs recently to make it even more confused.

Thai, Lao, Khmer, Mon, Burmese etc. are people of one great empire called "Suvanabhumi" and the land was mentioned since 2,500 years ago during Buddha erea. And they've been living there for several thousand years.

Those farangs just skipped these facts and came up with the throey to divide and conquer. icon_smile.gif

The same thing they did with Laos and Thailand, divide and conquer.

QUOTE (benja @ Dec 9 2010, 06:40 AM) *
As far as Lao reunification with Thailand, I think it is better off for Lao as they will have access to the sea, travel, resources, less language barrier than other countries and the Thai tribe will be stronger overall.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tai_peoples

Thank you for supporting my idea of unification. It will make both countries stronger.

Actually, Burma, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia should reunite into one country like they were before, Suvanabhumi, the golden land.

beerchug.gif
OhGeezLAOBOI
QUOTE (benja @ Dec 9 2010, 08:48 AM) *
I just look at the documented history. The Thai/Tai/Li/Lao/etc... people are present in China and have been mentioned in Chinese history for thousands of years. They settle along the Mekhong River from China all the way down to Vietnam. The written and spoken language of the Tai tribe is very similar and so are the traditions. Khmer people say the Songkran festival came from them yet the Tai tribe in China also practice these same traditions. The Khmer like to overestimate their influence, going so far as to overlay the current map of Thailand as former Khmer territory even though the three southern province Patani, Yala, and Narathiwat belong to Malacca and was only taken 200 years ago. This map is located at the museum in Phnom Phen. They made no mention of who was living in that land before the Khmer empire expanded from Tonlé Sap westward.

Your theory about the western powers wanting to divide and conquer is plausible; however, unconfirmed.

Regarding why China would drive the Thai tribe out, it is military conquest but China can only go so far South unlike the Mongolian whose reach rival those of Alexander the Great. Regardless of which tribe occupy present day Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, etc... trade is still trade. If you can make money, trade can be establish regardless of politics and history. If you look at the Chinese map from the first emperor until the last, you can see that not all land that is present day China was under Chinese control but it slowly grew over time. Also as the Chinese soldiers have experience fighting the southern tribe they call barbarian, they learn that fighting in a tropical rain forest is much different than fighting in the plains of China. They are not use to the terrain, weather, and dangers in the jungle.

"Khmer back in the ancient were butt naked people who used leaves and grass straw for clothing and housing." embarassedlaugh.gif
OhGeezLAOBOI
QUOTE (benja @ Dec 9 2010, 12:27 PM) *
Yes, most of the tribes around the equator are topless and sometimes bottomless at a time. Khmer, Indonesia, Malaysia, Borneo, Polynesia, Micronesia, Aborigines in Australia, New Guinea, Egypt, Africa tribes, Central American Tribes, and some South American Tribes. I think if they remained that way, we won't make such a big deal about breasts. The Christians and Muslims are the one that made women put clothes on. Damn IT!!!!

We can still go to California beaches and see all of these girls breathless bra off. And sometime panties if you're in the right time and moment. embarassedlaugh.gif
SabaiSabai
Wow I can't beleive I just sat and read through all that pointless racial hate rubbish.

Anywho, I strongly believe in a unified country but not just of thai and Laos, but of all the Tai tribes in and around SEA. The Shan (Tai Yai) need to be unfied with us to help them from being abused by Burma. Laos needs to unify with thailand to help improve the countries growth and economy.

Comparing Bangkok with the poorer regions of Thailand is not just ignorant but down right stupid. In which country (apart from america) has major cities rivaling its capital in terms of economic wealth? not that many thats for sure. Not even England! If Laos were to join with Thailand, the economic growth potential is astronomical compared with what is the rate of growth now with its communist government.

Sure there is prejudice from thai people against Laos people but then it can be said the same vice versa. But through unification and understanding and also acceptance, this view of Laos people and culture will surely change.

Its great to see that their is a lot of pride in the Laos peoples, but to let pride cloud your eyes over the benefits of what the unification would mean to your country is just stupid. Sure your Lao and proud but there are more Laos and starving people out there. People with an abundance of food know nothing of the plight of those who barely have anything to survive on. How about you go and live with those people for a year then come back and tell me if it s agood idea or not.

I assure you, having a unified nation of Tai speaking people will make us stronger and richer in economic and cultural sense.
Natguthai
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Dec 10 2010, 09:03 AM) *
Wow I can't beleive I just sat and read through all that pointless racial hate rubbish.

Anywho, I strongly believe in a unified country but not just of thai and Laos, but of all the Tai tribes in and around SEA. The Shan (Tai Yai) need to be unfied with us to help them from being abused by Burma. Laos needs to unify with thailand to help improve the countries growth and economy.

Comparing Bangkok with the poorer regions of Thailand is not just ignorant but down right stupid. In which country (apart from america) has major cities rivaling its capital in terms of economic wealth? not that many thats for sure. Not even England! If Laos were to join with Thailand, the economic growth potential is astronomical compared with what is the rate of growth now with its communist government.

Sure there is prejudice from thai people against Laos people but then it can be said the same vice versa. But through unification and understanding and also acceptance, this view of Laos people and culture will surely change.

Its great to see that their is a lot of pride in the Laos peoples, but to let pride cloud your eyes over the benefits of what the unification would mean to your country is just stupid. Sure your Lao and proud but there are more Laos and starving people out there. People with an abundance of food know nothing of the plight of those who barely have anything to survive on. How about you go and live with those people for a year then come back and tell me if it s agood idea or not.

I assure you, having a unified nation of Tai speaking people will make us stronger and richer in economic and cultural sense.

for development people of Tai race think and talking in the sameway for unified nation of Tai some of them talk about 12 banna (Lue) too

so, some of nation like Laos don't wanna unified with Thailand, they want unified Veitnam in fact,

and about superpower like US even China or Singapore don't want to see unified nation of Tai, they don't want negotiation power

Thailand government is the candidate, who can unified nation of Tai, but the fact is they dont want to made effect with US,

easier you can find out information about Tai-yai, US have somthing in Burma, and Thailand cannot touch it even we Shan state, and They understand not likes some of country that try hard to seperate Tai nation, it was not only about hate thing or political, it was have some deep probkem inside

anyway, you can seperate about big family and associate bcuz of Thailand that have to many broblem inside

Thailand have another choice about SEA, if Isaid like selffish people, we will do associate is far better than try to unified Tai nation, we will have problem with Burma about Shan, China with 12 Banna, and also Laos that tey try hard to seperate Issan, our cousin will made alot of problem to us,

I ever think, Thai and Laos is posible to unified becoz we are independent country not like as Shan or 12 Banna and Thai alyways teach people Thai and Lao we are brotherhood,

but in nowdays Loas said Thai are Thief and in many fact it was imposible, They close to veitnam then Thailand, the only one that relate to us is the language, next generation of Laos will mor hate Thai then nowdays

you can check with 450yr viantain clip you will understand, what ideed they want, Thailand didn't react of it.

They made people bogged down in ancient times, and not look forward, They are future look for China of Veitnam not Thailand, They already choose it.

Only one nation in my opinion for is Shan, They try hard to autonomy from burma, and if you try to talk with them you will know they are friendly, they think we are brotherhood, and they understand to us my we cannot hot help them to much

It was not like Laos, That made me feel badly everyday, at first from Laos nok, now into them gorvern, and what about tomorow? meybe we will go Great Wall of Thai in Meh-Khong River
PeaceMan
QUOTE (benja @ Dec 9 2010, 09:48 AM) *
I just look at the documented history. The Thai/Tai/Li/Lao/etc... people are present in China and have been mentioned in Chinese history for thousands of years. They settle along the Mekhong River from China all the way down to Vietnam. The written and spoken language of the Tai tribe is very similar and so are the traditions. Khmer people say the Songkran festival came from them yet the Tai tribe in China also practice these same traditions. The Khmer like to overestimate their influence, going so far as to overlay the current map of Thailand as former Khmer territory even though the three southern province Patani, Yala, and Narathiwat belong to Malacca and was only taken 200 years ago. This map is located at the museum in Phnom Phen. They made no mention of who was living in that land before the Khmer empire expanded from Tonlé Sap westward.

Your theory about the western powers wanting to divide and conquer is plausible; however, unconfirmed.

Regarding why China would drive the Thai tribe out, it is military conquest but China can only go so far South unlike the Mongolian whose reach rival those of Alexander the Great. Regardless of which tribe occupy present day Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, etc... trade is still trade. If you can make money, trade can be establish regardless of politics and history. If you look at the Chinese map from the first emperor until the last, you can see that not all land that is present day China was under Chinese control but it slowly grew over time. Also as the Chinese soldiers have experience fighting the southern tribe they call barbarian, they learn that fighting in a tropical rain forest is much different than fighting in the plains of China. They are not use to the terrain, weather, and dangers in the jungle.

Thais are hybrid...The Siamese of Sri Ayuttaya were Austro-Tai...

It even shown in the name of the King who established the kingdom and the name of the Kingdom itself.

King U-Thong is an Austro-Tai name (unlike U-Khum which is pure Tai)

Krungthep Dvaravati Sri Ayuttaya...Dvaravati was the land of our ancient Suwanaphoom ancestors.

Since Thonburi Era...Thai Kings were/is Sino-Austro-Tai...

As you can see we all are related here both genetically and culturally. beerchug.gif So stop with all this pure blood or racist like a Nazi here!
sawan
I just look at the documented history. The Thai/Tai/Li/Lao/etc... people are present in China and have been mentioned in Chinese history for thousands of years. They settle along the Mekhong River from China all the way down to Vietnam. The written and spoken language of the Tai tribe is very similar and so are the traditions.

Yes, they travelled from south to north.
You should say that they move from the sea, along the Mekhong River up to China, not the other way round. icon_smile.gif

Khmer people say the Songkran festival came from them yet the Tai tribe in China also practice these same traditions. The Khmer like to overestimate their influence, going so far as to overlay the current map of Thailand as former Khmer territory

They can claim that. No "Thailand" and "Cambodia" exist during Khmer empire.

even though the three southern province Patani, Yala, and Narathiwat belong to Malacca and was only taken 200 years ago.

I think that was also what farangs said.

Other theories are also unconfirmed. icon_smile.gif

Think about this.
If the Chineses drove what is called "Tai" tribe to move down south and the very first settlement of "Siam" is at Sukhothai, explain why the Chineses later came to trade with Sukhothai? Why didn't they just wipe them out of this land?

It doesn't make sense but farangs people love to skip these facts just to gain interest over this land. icon_smile.gif
Buddhalove
Luang Prabang came first, not Soukhotai.

Issan
Laos government are friends with China and Vietnam. Majority of Laos population can careless about politics, they have more common with Thai, Shan, Tai Lue culture not Chinese or Viet.

QUOTE (Natguthai @ Dec 10 2010, 12:37 AM) *
for development people of Tai race think and talking in the sameway for unified nation of Tai some of them talk about 12 banna (Lue) too

so, some of nation like Laos don't wanna unified with Thailand, they want unified Veitnam in fact,

and about superpower like US even China or Singapore don't want to see unified nation of Tai, they don't want negotiation power

Thailand government is the candidate, who can unified nation of Tai, but the fact is they dont want to made effect with US,

easier you can find out information about Tai-yai, US have somthing in Burma, and Thailand cannot touch it even we Shan state, and They understand not likes some of country that try hard to seperate Tai nation, it was not only about hate thing or political, it was have some deep probkem inside

anyway, you can seperate about big family and associate bcuz of Thailand that have to many broblem inside

Thailand have another choice about SEA, if Isaid like selffish people, we will do associate is far better than try to unified Tai nation, we will have problem with Burma about Shan, China with 12 Banna, and also Laos that tey try hard to seperate Issan, our cousin will made alot of problem to us,

I ever think, Thai and Laos is posible to unified becoz we are independent country not like as Shan or 12 Banna and Thai alyways teach people Thai and Lao we are brotherhood,

but in nowdays Loas said Thai are Thief and in many fact it was imposible, They close to veitnam then Thailand, the only one that relate to us is the language, next generation of Laos will mor hate Thai then nowdays

you can check with 450yr viantain clip you will understand, what ideed they want, Thailand didn't react of it.

They made people bogged down in ancient times, and not look forward, They are future look for China of Veitnam not Thailand, They already choose it.

Only one nation in my opinion for is Shan, They try hard to autonomy from burma, and if you try to talk with them you will know they are friendly, they think we are brotherhood, and they understand to us my we cannot hot help them to much

It was not like Laos, That made me feel badly everyday, at first from Laos nok, now into them gorvern, and what about tomorow? meybe we will go Great Wall of Thai in Meh-Khong River
Anouvong
Like I said I dont' support any reunification. Laos love and proud to stand on their feet. So let it be like this. And Laos should concentrate on their land, their people in Laos not Thai's land or Thai people. Your real Lao people are not Thai people but the Lao, T'ais, Puan, Khmu, Hmongs etc.. in LAOS. Thanks. beerchug.gif
Buddhalove
QUOTE (Anouvong @ Dec 12 2010, 10:06 PM) *
Like I said I dont' support any reunification. Laos love and proud to stand on their feet. So let it be like this. And Laos should concentrate on their land, their people in Laos not Thai's land or Thai people. Your real Lao people are not Thai people but the Lao, T'ais, Puan, Khmu, Hmongs etc.. in LAOS. Thanks. beerchug.gif

no kidding monkey. Who the heck wanna join with ladyboy and jek keekha like you. beerchug.gif
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (sawan @ Dec 10 2010, 10:58 AM) *
Yes, they travelled from south to north.
You should say that they move from the sea, along the Mekhong River up to China, not the other way round. icon_smile.gif

They can claim that. No "Thailand" and "Cambodia" exist during Khmer empire.

I think that was also what farangs said.

Other theories are also unconfirmed. icon_smile.gif

Think about this.
If the Chineses drove what is called "Tai" tribe to move down south and the very first settlement of "Siam" is at Sukhothai, explain why the Chineses later came to trade with Sukhothai? Why didn't they just wipe them out of this land?

It doesn't make sense but farangs people love to skip these facts just to gain interest over this land. icon_smile.gif

Following the blood haplogroup migration route does show that the Tai's were moved from southern china further south. During Shang/Zhou era, Tai were still in southern China. Later period we moved further south into Mon territory.

As for the why the Chinese would trade with us after moving us out of China? easy, trade! after the migration into SEA the Tai became quite rich and was a growing economic power. It would be self damaging to them if they refused to trade with a growing power in Asia. Diplo macy back in those days were different to what they are now as well. The chinese would still trade with mongols, uighurs, koreans etc even adfter they forced them out of central plains or recovered form invasions. It is economicly viable to trade with even your enemies icon_smile.gif
sawan
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Dec 14 2010, 11:29 PM) *
Following the blood haplogroup migration route does show that the Tai's were moved from southern china further south. During Shang/Zhou era, Tai were still in southern China. Later period we moved further south into Mon territory.

As for the why the Chinese would trade with us after moving us out of China? easy, trade! after the migration into SEA the Tai became quite rich and was a growing economic power. It would be self damaging to them if they refused to trade with a growing power in Asia. Diplo macy back in those days were different to what they are now as well. The chinese would still trade with mongols, uighurs, koreans etc even adfter they forced them out of central plains or recovered form invasions. It is economicly viable to trade with even your enemies icon_smile.gif

Then we should unify with China. beerchug.gif
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (sawan @ Dec 15 2010, 01:06 PM) *
Then we should unify with China. beerchug.gif

would be nice if they werent fu-king communists lol
Natguthai
QUOTE (benja @ Dec 13 2010, 10:46 AM) *
Thailand also consist of Mon, Karen, Akha, Hmong, Khmer, Malay, Chinese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, etc... and nowadays the farangs who move to Thailand. Thailand is not pure 100% thai either. If Laotian/Isaan people hate Bangkok-Jek so much, they are really going to like being dominated by Beijing-Jek. Vietnam is also Jek tribe from the north and Indonesian tribe from the south. Even among the Tai tribes, there have always been different kingdom with different Kings/leaders ruling each land. That is normal. The reunification is something for the future generations to decide whether they want to be Tai tribe anymore or want to start learning Chinese or Vietnamese. Regardless of government/ruler politics, the common people are always similar and compatible between the various Tai kingdoms. This is not the case with Lao integrating with China and Vietnam. Who knows, after USA fails as a nation, China may think about spreading their military might down south and we can see if SE Asia will be a Chinese colony or if the Thai Tribes will band together to resist.

I can't understand Isaan Red Shirt. If they hate Bangkok-Jek so much, why they like Thaksin who is Jek 100%.

how do you know? Issan hate Bangkok people

you know what ? What the way you called Jek, That's not what Thai style called each other

so, That all your imagine, you never know, what real happen inside, you just only read a little group of Thai anti government! oh I just recall, they are anti dynasty such norporchorUsa website

do you think?, That all true fact? .. they have the mission like as thai government,

don't try to imagine something you didn't know it
sawan
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Dec 15 2010, 09:15 PM) *
would be nice if they werent fu-king communists lol

Isn't Laos a communist?

communist + communist = communist.

Can it be something else? embarassedlaugh.gif
YeOrMai
QUOTE (sawan @ Dec 15 2010, 09:30 PM) *
Isn't Laos a communist?

communist + communist = communist.

Can it be something else? embarassedlaugh.gif

China need to turn Thailand into communist nation in order to unify into a greater nation.
Anouvong
QUOTE (YeOrMai @ Dec 15 2010, 11:16 PM) *
China need to turn Thailand into communist nation in order to unify into a greater nation.

Dingdong, Wussup whore. icon_smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.