Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Indian guy guys and interracial relationships, which have you seen
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > AF Lounge
jgamibi
Obviously the whole idea is that Indians do not date or marry interracial at all. Well my experiences have been different. It is also said that Indian girls are pretty and highly desired yet us Indian guys get bad rep as smelling like "curry" or whatever.

Well I am an Indian guy in a relationship with a girl who is Hispanic and I live in.........

the deep south! lol

Well anyways I have seen Indian guy White girl a lot even down here.

I hope you guys comment on this.
samnang
indian dudes who dress like guidos get a lot of white chicks.

women looove douchebag tools.
jgamibi
I get mistaken for all types of things and the girl I am with is Hispanic but she gets mistaken for White alot, lol, she is a White Hispanic (yea that is the term for it eh).

Oh and please do vote on the poll if you can.
wokstar
Your so right Samnang, most white girls fall for douchebags.
Captain Corea
I've seen all of those combos.
mushrooms
I don;t come across a lot of Indians in SoCal. But everytime I go to Seaworld in San Diego I see a ton of Indians... All Indian-Indian couples...
samnang
a lot of the time i don't even recognize indians. i confuse with them mexicans.
jgamibi
QUOTE (Captain Corea @ Oct 30 2010, 01:28 AM) *
I've seen all of those combos.

Wow what city do you live in?
starsiege
QUOTE (jgamibi @ Oct 29 2010, 04:48 PM) *
Obviously the whole idea is that Indians do not date or marry interracial at all. Well my experiences have been different. It is also said that Indian girls are pretty and highly desired yet us Indian guys get bad rep as smelling like "curry" or whatever.

Well I am an Indian guy in a relationship with a girl who is Hispanic and I live in.........

the deep south! lol

Well anyways I have seen Indian guy White girl a lot even down here.

I hope you guys comment on this.

Well, I have not seen Indian guys with Black women. But i have seen Indian guy-white woman couples. And also some Indian guy Asian woman couples.
The Indian guy Hispanic Woman parning is kinda rare.

However, a friend of mine(rather a friend of a friend) has a Hispanic GF. But the funniest thing was that she looked So Indian that i simply assumed she was Indian. lol. Only after I added them on facebook, i realized she was Hispanic!. She is pretty cool.

Generally the Vast majority of Indian guys only go for Indian women. Some go for White and an even smaller minority might go for East Asian. the Hispanic thingie is probably very rare. At least here in Cali Bay Area. Ive yet to see an Indian guy Black woman couple though. Ive never seen any yet.
starsiege
QUOTE (samnang @ Oct 29 2010, 10:52 PM) *
a lot of the time i don't even recognize indians. i confuse with them mexicans.

Really? that is strange. Cos Indians and Mexicans/Hispanics (especially guys) don't look similar at all!(except for some rare cases). I live in the bay area and even the somewhat confusing ones are easily told apart when they are observed for a short while.

However, some Hispanic girls look identical to Indians. This threw me off a couple of times. lol
hugo boss
I dont ever see any Indian guys with another ethnicity

once in a while I see white guys with Indian girls, or they could even be something else like Bangladesh or Fiji or other?
ketchup
QUOTE (jgamibi @ Oct 29 2010, 06:55 PM) *
I get mistaken for all types of things and the girl I am with is Hispanic but she gets mistaken for White alot, lol, she is a White Hispanic (yea that is the term for it eh).

Oh and please do vote on the poll if you can.

hispanic white = white

the hispanic part simply implies that culturally she is spanish/latino but racially pure or close to pure european.
starsiege
QUOTE (hugo boss @ Oct 30 2010, 05:01 PM) *
I dont ever see any Indian guys with another ethnicity

once in a while I see white guys with Indian girls, or they could even be something else like Bangladesh or Fiji or other?

Where in the US do you live?
If you visit the places where there is a sizable Indian community (East, West Coasts of US) you can notice this.

However, Indian guy-white woman couples are far in excess of Indian woman-other ethnicity couples. The former is a rarity but not that rare, but the latter is almost non-existent. (for example i probably run into one indian guy-white woman couple per day, while i probably see a indian woman-other ethnicity couple once a week or even rarely)

Having said that, However, statistics show that Indian guy-Indian woman couples make up the overwhelming majority of Indian marriage partners. even in second/3rd generation Indians (in the US/Canada), far in excess of other ethnicities. The same goes for adherence to the religion of their parents(Hinduism), in second, 3rd generation kids vis-a-vis other ethnicities.

Also the college towns have a lot of Indian population, so if there is one near you, check it out
jgamibi
this said it goes more like this

Indian guy - Indian girl
Indian guy - White girl
Indian guy - Latina
Indian guy - Other Asian
and Indian guy - Black girl

http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml
Southasianguy
Indians usually go for their women first, then asian and caucasion. I am one of those types that are more leaning towards asian women.
justanotherguy
Indian guy with asian girls is pretty common.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.