Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's the best thing about festivals ?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Beauty, Health, & Fashion
alicefer88
What is the best thing about festivals..? Shopping? Getting together with friends and family?
Jessyca
I like the food at festivals, I know most of it is fried and really bad for you but once in awhile isn't soo bad. :P
sonny_angel
Definitely the food lol, that is my main reason for even going, it is fatty and all yeah but not like I will eat it all the time embarassedlaugh.gif
Sadie
Festivals are all about having fun with family and friends. Food, shopping as well as games are included there.
cornbiscuit
QUOTE (alicefer88 @ Oct 30 2010, 01:32 AM) *
What is the best thing about festivals..? Shopping? Getting together with friends and family?

food is great, some of the things that are for sale in festivals are cool too.
tracy
food and shopping are definitely the best things.
felltohell
girls!!!
avisitor
I like how the festival sets a mood
and then you listen to the music and move your body
and no body minds that I can't dance
then, other people join me beerchug.gif
linhuojian
888hj1

Ugg Nightfall Boots is particularly designed with low heel and a round toe. Obtainable in an extensive array of colours, Nightfall Ugg Boots are shifting from teal to orange down to brown and the customary black. Also Ugg Boots sale is really like a blue moon, as it is seldom comes out.All parent know Baby Erin Ugg Boots is so delicate.Baby Ugg Boots are in need of protection. It is very important to choose a pair of good shoes for them to learn walking. Here I recommend Baby Ugg Erin Booties to you. Sheepskin has been regarded as one of the best materials to keep heat in for hundreds of years and the comfort level of sheepskin boots is also much far higher than those of general shoes with man-made textiles.Welcome to order our products.The cheap Ugg Ultra Tall Boots is made with 100% premium twin-faced sheepskin that wicks moisture away from your feet. This womens boot has a lugged outsole and removable/replaceable insole that is great for both comfort and function. The heritage fashion Ugg . Tasman woven tape on the back of the boot adds a special touch to this Ugg Ultra Tall Shoes.The Ugg Ultra Short is made with 100% premium twin-faced sheepskin that wicks moisture away from your feet.Ugg Ultra Short Boots outsole and removable insole is great for both comfort and function
The iconic Ugg Sundance II Boots features exposed sheepskin and is unmistakably UGG.This Ugg Sundance Boots is extremely comfortable, made with the finest twin-faced sheepskin and features a removable/replaceable fleece insole and a mylar lining that provides extra warmth.The Ugg Coquette Slippers is made with the finest quality twin–faced sheepskin and detailed with a comfy fur collar for added style. Ugg Boots Canada Sale! Our Ugg Coquett are made with 100% pure luxurious Australian Double Faced Sheepskin.Ugg Kids Bailey Button ,Bailey Button Kids Uggs are not the adult's authority for beauty. This new Kids Bailey Button Uggs may be your best choice in the coming cold weather.The Ugg Style Women Boots is wrapped in Australian wood and sheepskin for supreme comfort.The cheap Tassel Ugg Boots is extremely dense which provides for a more comfortable and durable material. Ugg Tassel Short Boots is naturally water resistant and therefore small amounts of moisture will not seep through or damage it. It features a distressed suede toe, heel and rear shaft overlay with reinforced stitched seam accents on the shaft and ankle.Ugg Classic Tall Baroque Boot will provide you with all the functionality and style you deserve from Ugg Boots. Good quality, free shipping,come on to choose you like.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.