Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm vacationing in Malaysia ...What do I do ?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Malaysian Chat
Jessyca
I will be heading to Malaysia in the end of January till February and maybe even till March. Depending on how much I like it. But I had a few questions. Where should I go and do in Malaysia? Where should I visit and see? Also where do I go meet people at?? Also bumping a few ideas around but should I go to another neighboring country ???
Ralf
If you really want to visit a neighbouring country, but have limited time and funds, just hope over to Singapore.
If you have more time, go over to Sarawak on the island of Borneo (now known as Kalimantan). It is still Malaysia, but seems like a different country altogether. Don't let that Anaconda movie worry you..... Borneo is nothing like that, although there are some jungle legends about giant lizards and strange animals living in caves. icon_smile.gif

If you have more time still, head down south to Indonesia. I took a bus from the Malaysian border town of Entikong down to Pontianak, which is located directly on the equator. I have some friends in Pontianak and you could go visit them.
African
Just plan your flight well and then know why you are going there.
fdove3
I would love that. I would take walks in the forest and take lots of pictures. You can explore or have a picnic. Play cards and games. Listen to music and just relax. But, if i were you, i would paint. I love painting scenery and that would be the perfect place for you to dig into your artistic side.
================
neon clocks
Mississauga Real Estate
yana19384
it depends on what do u want to do
u want to enjoy our scenery? our historic places? our city? our food?
fivers
QUOTE (Jessyca @ Nov 7 2010, 07:39 PM) *
I will be heading to Malaysia in the end of January till February and maybe even till March. Depending on how much I like it. But I had a few questions. Where should I go and do in Malaysia? Where should I visit and see? Also where do I go meet people at?? Also bumping a few ideas around but should I go to another neighboring country ???

love2.gif Malaysia Truly Asia love2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.