Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chinese Whores in Malay Pigsty
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Malaysian Chat
Tuan Nayland
The authorities in Malaysia have closed down a brothel that was operating from a disused pigsty.

I thought this was rather amusing. I wonder who squealed and told the police. They must of thought it was all hogwash, until they snuffled around.

Is prostitution illegal in Malaysia? Or was it more the tasteless location that caused offence?

Tuan

Full story here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4081147.stm
flipcombatmedic
somebody told me that shariah laws are only for malay muslims so i figured that prostitution is not that illegal i think. sorry if i answered this wrong.
Nusantara
^Prostitution is illegal in Malaysia as part of federal law.
I know some countries in South East Asia also impose prostitution as illegal, yet the law impose upon just in paper.

But in Malaysia you can not mess around with their law, if you do you will end up like that chinese whore and pimps.
Iron Malayan
^^ That is correct.

That pimp must've been high on the hog before he got busted. I guess he won't be bringing home the bacon anymore.
Tuan Nayland
^^ like it!

Most of the customers were reportedly Malaysian Chinese

This bit got me thinking. What is the relationship like between Malays & Malaysian Chinese? Do they ever intermarry? Do they hang out together?

just curious.

Tuan
Iron Malayan
QUOTE (Tuan Nayland @ Dec 11 2004, 09:55 AM)
^^ like it!

Most of the customers were reportedly Malaysian Chinese

This bit got me thinking. What is the relationship like between Malays & Malaysian Chinese? Do they ever intermarry? Do they hang out together?

just curious.

Tuan

Ethnic groups in Malaysia maintain cordial relations with each other.

I don't have any figures for interracial marriages but to give you some idea, there are 4000-6000 conversions to Islam every year and 49% of them are Chinese while 21% are Indians.

I seldom see Malays,Chinese and Indians hanging out together but that is understandable. It's human nature.
Tuan Nayland
QUOTE (Iron Malayan @ Dec 12 2004, 01:26 PM)

I don't have any figures for interracial marriages but to give you some idea, there are 4000-6000 conversions to Islam every year and 49% of them are Chinese while 21% are Indians.

I seldom see Malays,Chinese and Indians hanging out together but that is understandable. It's human nature.

I think you guys manage that because Malaysian Islam is mature, fair and tolerant. I only wish other Islamic nations would take your example. Malays never make a big deal out of it. They are relaxed and confident and this means they can get on well with everyone.

Tuan
malaccan
icon_confused.gif Tuan,

I'm sorry but I think the title of your topic is quite misleading and a bit offensive.

The women involved are more often than not victims of a vice ring, regardless of their ethnicity or nationality, and Malays in Malaysia don't have pigsties. Maybe you mean Malaysian?
Protoculture
Yo! After reading Malaysian papers regarding those news, I laugh my head off! rotflmao.gif rotflmao.gif rotflmao.gif

Frankly speaking the Chinese whores as mention are Chinese illegal immigrants from China smuggled in illegally by dastardly pimps, not Malaysian Chinese. Hope that cleared things up. embarassedlaugh.gif

BTW, usually these prostitutes operated in nightclubs, karaoke parlors,
or third rate cheap hotels, but eversince Malaysian police & vice-squads increased their raids to this brothel dens, they had to change avenues to piggies houses .... lol3.gif lol3.gif neartears.gif
Iron Malayan
Police moved in after women in Tanjung Sepat village reported seeing their husbands making regular visits to the sty, for no apparent reason

Each one of those wives must've been like :

"What the fu-k is my husband doing in that pigsty?" embarassedlaugh.gif2
cchmod
Disgusting! piggy race people. They should stay in their own place china, do not polute tanah Melayu!
Bringer_Of_Death
QUOTE(Tuan Nayland @ Dec 10 2004, 03:54 PM) [snapback]590092[/snapback]
The authorities in Malaysia have closed down a brothel that was operating from a disused pigsty.

I thought this was rather amusing. I wonder who squealed and told the police. They must of thought it was all hogwash, until they snuffled around.

Is prostitution illegal in Malaysia? Or was it more the tasteless location that caused offence?

Tuan

Full story here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4081147.stm

Bah those mainlanders have nothing to do with us.

Besides those girls must be really poor to sell their own asses.

Only those who're stable or not rich would not resort to such things.

Bringer_Of_Death
QUOTE(Iron Malayan @ Dec 13 2004, 01:26 AM) [snapback]594106[/snapback]

just curious.

Tuan
[snapback]592230[/snapback]

Wrong wrong wrong.

We often do hang out together only those who think too highly of themselves will get no respect from anyone and be alone.
Esfandiari
This is a 2004 thread!! Why are you guys bringing it back? Even one of the forumers, Nusantara, has been banned!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.