Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: if a beautiful woman stares at you
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Love / Relationship
clumsum
Yeah, if a beautiful woman stares at you how will you react to it. beautiful like really stunning. say someone in the league of katherine heigl or charlize theron. they do to me all the time. biggrin.gif .just kidding. so ,seriously if a really beautiful woman stares at you longer than normal, what do you do or what will you do??
yiming2000
Don't stare back at her. Lock her in your radar like a jet fighter ready to fire but look away and pretend to chat up a girl next to you if you are in a bar. That stunner could be with a girlfriend or with a guy, but whatever the situation, don't f-u-c-k up. Keep her locked in your radar as you improvise a way to acquire the target. When a woman looks at you longer than normal, that's a bird in the hand. It's not about love. It's about prowess. And if you don't make contact, then you deserve a kick in the a-s-s. asskick.gif

How old are you, clum? Those two women you mentioned are in their thirties. Women who look longer than normal are in their teens and never older than 24. And it would not be about love. It would be about prowess - her prowess. In that case, you'd better run. walkout.gif
TheStranger
Stare back and don't look away first. Let her know you're confident this way. Give her a smile. Let her come to you. I actually did this today.
clumsum
Looks like there are only three handsome guys in AF.
YIM, i am little confused .are you telling to run away if the woman is above like 25yrs, and approached if she is like younger than that age, or the opposite. confused.gif
yiming2000
Sorry for the confusion, clum. I was not being clear. I deserve a kick. asskick.gif

You are right. Only handsome guys get that longer from normal look from stunning women. And it's a great feeling. It's a feeling of the young when women's heart are still pure and free. They fall in love. Once past 24, they wake up to reality. When an older woman look at you longer than normal, it's not love; chances are, it's the stare of the cobra locked on the mouse. And you are the mouse.

Stranger say stare back, give her a smile, show confidence. This is the style of the a-s-s, the no IQ quarterback hunk who thinks he is God's gift to women. It works only on plain Janes looking for a boyfriend but doesn't work on stunning women. It turns them off actually. Stunning women knows they are stunning and need to be worshipped. By not staring back, you show respect, obesiance even to a goddess. By locking on your radar, you are all over her mentally and she knows it! This makes her want to get you. This improves your chances of success because your target is dying to be shot by you.

chiuchimu
Beautiful women or not. They don't stare. they peek a look.

Women can check you out head to toe without moving their eyeballs. icon_wink.gif
yiming2000
They do stare. You are probably not as handsome as clum and me.
They stare the moment I walk into the hallway, a room or step into the train.
Sure they can check you out without looking but they just cannot resist looking.
Sometimes it can get uncomfortable even though I enjoy the adulation.

"Stare at you longer than normal" he said. What a great phrase.
avisitor
People do tend to stare at train wrecks and car crashes.
Guess if you're such a wreck then women would stare at you too!!! embarassedlaugh.gif

If a beautiful woman stares at you then you have been drinking way too much
either that or she has been drinking way too much embarassedlaugh.gif

Seriously, a woman can stare at anything she wants to ...
if she stares at you ... it doesn't mean she likes you ... just looking
skylin
look in the mirror and see if there's anything on your face? hehehehe just kidding
yiming2000
There is something on my face: great looks. Each time I look in the mirror, I just love
that face even though it can be improved. For instance, I have this stupid Chinese hair
that is dead straight. I wish it has some natural curl, more body.

Imagine you are me. Now, look at those girls staring above in chiu's post above. You
know what I mean? With that many girls staring all at once, I would need clum by
my side to share in the spoils. embarassedlaugh.gif
babyshanker
Stare back and fap ferociously.
mastaping
QUOTE (yiming2000 @ Dec 1 2010, 11:38 PM) *
Don't stare back at her. Lock her in your radar like a jet fighter ready to fire but look away and pretend to chat up a girl next to you if you are in a bar. That stunner could be with a girlfriend or with a guy, but whatever the situation, don't f-u-c-k up. Keep her locked in your radar as you improvise a way to acquire the target. When a woman looks at you longer than normal, that's a bird in the hand. It's not about love. It's about prowess. And if you don't make contact, then you deserve a kick in the a-s-s. asskick.gif

How old are you, clum? Those two women you mentioned are in their thirties. Women who look longer than normal are in their teens and never older than 24. And it would not be about love. It would be about prowess - her prowess. In that case, you'd better run. walkout.gif

Yiming you nailed it on the head! icon_wink.gif
mastaping
QUOTE (chiuchimu @ Dec 2 2010, 03:22 PM) *
Beautiful women or not. They don't stare. they peek a look.

Women can check you out head to toe without moving their eyeballs. icon_wink.gif

There are women who stare... I know this because I am one of them. And I would listen to Yiming hes got it down pretty good...
chiuchimu
QUOTE (mastaping @ Dec 4 2010, 03:12 PM) *
There are women who stare... I know this because I am one of them. And I would listen to Yiming hes got it down pretty good...

Making eye contact to flirt or acknowledge interest is a different thing to staring.

All girls make eye contact as will as other signals.

you stare? .......... What do you look like?

@yiming2000
what are you? some Chinese Tom Cruise?
Lucky you and best wishes icon_wink.gif

nagasawa
check your bank account balance and make sure you're still sober enough to keep that account at the same level.

fu-k that "prowess" bull$hit.

if she buys me drinks, and takes me to her place, and makes me comfortable., and I just lay there while she blows me and rides me real good. After that she makes me a nice roast beef sandwich with lettuce tomatoes and onions, with salt pepper oregano and a little vinegar. And then she DROVE me home. ThAT'S prowess. If a girl ever does that, how could I not resist telling everyone what a great gal she is. Talking about having character.

How romantic would it be for a girl to pay for everything and make me comfortable, even when I make much more than her?
strongbad
QUOTE (clumsum @ Dec 1 2010, 05:29 PM) *
Yeah, if a beautiful woman stares at you how will you react to it. beautiful like really stunning. say someone in the league of katherine heigl or charlize theron. they do to me all the time. biggrin.gif .just kidding. so ,seriously if a really beautiful woman stares at you longer than normal, what do you do or what will you do??

I would stare back with a sly smile, no teeth, and think about the great sex we would have.
Asianese
Ambush her in the parking lot. Just remember: Chloroform is the best wingman you can get.
Gideon
Depends on the situation in which led to our meeting/seeing. If it was the norm, seeing each other on the street passing by then I would look her in her eyes, just long enough for it to not be mistaken as coincidental but not long in which it would be creepy. Show her I acknowledge her and that she's pretty but i'd just keep moving after that glance.
avisitor
QUOTE (Gideon @ Jan 13 2011, 10:57 PM) *
Depends on the situation in which led to our meeting/seeing. If it was the norm, seeing each other on the street passing by then I would look her in her eyes, just long enough for it to not be mistaken as coincidental but not long in which it would be creepy. Show her I acknowledge her and that she's pretty but i'd just keep moving after that glance.

That is good advice.
However, if you look creepy then it doesn't matter how long you look at her or not .. embarassedlaugh.gif
Gideon
QUOTE (avisitor @ Jan 14 2011, 08:53 AM) *
That is good advice.
However, if you look creepy then it doesn't matter how long you look at her or not .. embarassedlaugh.gif

Most girls wont look/stare at a guy who looks creepy. Which brings us back to the main topic. so ya...
avisitor
QUOTE (Gideon @ Jan 14 2011, 09:04 AM) *
Most girls wont look/stare at a guy who looks creepy. Which brings us back to the main topic. so ya...

Creepy is like a train wreck or a car accident ... you just can't help yourself to looking at something strange and unsual
Gideon
QUOTE (avisitor @ Jan 14 2011, 11:22 AM) *
Creepy is like a train wreck or a car accident ... you just can't help yourself to looking at something strange and unsual

True, but its obvious the op was implying that the girl was staring at you because she thought u were attractive. So... ur additions to this thread about creepiness being the cause of the staring is irrelevant.
yana19384
i guess someone here is just trying to indirectly say that hes damn good looking? embarassedlaugh.gif
Gideon
QUOTE (yana19384 @ Jan 14 2011, 06:06 PM) *
i guess someone here is just trying to indirectly say that hes damn good looking? embarassedlaugh.gif

that avisitor sure is an arrogant bastard isnt he.
Najjiah
QUOTE (nagasawa @ Dec 14 2010, 01:18 PM) *
check your bank account balance and make sure you're still sober enough to keep that account at the same level.

fu-k that "prowess" bull$hit.

if she buys me drinks, and takes me to her place, and makes me comfortable., and I just lay there while she blows me and rides me real good. After that she makes me a nice roast beef sandwich with lettuce tomatoes and onions, with salt pepper oregano and a little vinegar. And then she DROVE me home. ThAT'S prowess. If a girl ever does that, how could I not resist telling everyone what a great gal she is. Talking about having character.

How romantic would it be for a girl to pay for everything and make me comfortable, even when I make much more than her?

LMAO!
yana19384
what would i do if a good looking guy stares at me? think i'll stare back embarassedlaugh.gif
redhorse
Smile at her and introduce myself. KISS = keep it short and simple, always does the trick icon_smile.gif
yana19384
^ hehehe what a romeo embarassedlaugh.gif
Potatosalad
I make sure I dont have anythign on my face. I'm too ugly for girls to stare at embarassedlaugh.gif
3rr0r
QUOTE (clumsum @ Dec 2 2010, 02:29 AM) *

are you sure she is "staring" at YOU? Do you know whether she looks at you for the "right" reasons? Maybe you're ugly or oyu look so unfamiliar that's she's go tto look at you, given she really looks at you and not just in your direction, where a good looking guy is right behind you. embarassedlaugh.gif
LittleDeathAngel
I would look away to break eye contact. o_o

Then, I would look back at her to if she was looking at me.

If she is looking at me, I would move out of the way to see if it was actually me she is looking at and not the person behind me.

If she IS looking at me and has been doing so for some time, I would go to the bathroom to see if there was anything wrong with my appearance. o_o

If not, I would sit back down, wave/smile at her and perhaps introduce myself if she is not with another male companion or waiting for one.

GaleHarold
Nowadays if a beautiful woman stares at you, chances are she was hired by your girlfriend/wife/ball & chain to entrap you into cheating on her. icon_confused.gif
azns13
the asian in me kicks in and i look down or away lol
redhorse
QUOTE (azns13 @ Jan 25 2011, 03:49 AM) *
the asian in me kicks in and i look down or away lol

laugh.gif
G2bmeena
Sometimes I wish I was a guy, so I can get to experience this. icon_smile.gif
Taln
Yiming and Gideon seem to have a good grasp of the situation. But once you notice us staring, note the expression too. If an eyebrow is raised, we heard or saw something we disagree with. Could be that train wreck syndrome, or we are debating a challenge. If we're smiling though, it overrides the raised eyebrow ...... we think you are at the very least an amusing challenge.

Caveat: this is the interpretation of those of us over 24; or at least experienced with being on the prowl. icon_wink.gif
population1
you are a piece of sausage where she will devour you RAW. it could be anything. unless you know a little about the woman who stares you down, until then, she could be imagining you as her slave where she insults you, torture you, and have dirty sex with you all the while you are helplessly ashamed and nearly scared to death you can hardly achieve an erection... then she'll make fun of you...
strongbad
QUOTE (strongbad @ Dec 14 2010, 03:32 PM) *
I would stare back with a sly smile, no teeth, and think about the great sex we would have.

take it from han, if a beautiful woman stares at you, you stare back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.