Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's not Lao peoples fault for not knowing where they come from
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > Asian Culture > Thai Chat
Pages: 1, 2
SabaiSabai
Earlier today whilst doing a bit of research into the history of Ayodtya/Ayuthaya I stumbled on a documentary about the history of Laos. Lo and behold I was intrigued as to what the Laos government has been teaching the people and why do so many of these Laomeritards seem to think the same thing.

For some strange reason the Lao hold on to the belief that they were named from the Ai Lao mountians. This has already been proven wrong as it is only an assumption based on the last part of the word. There has been no recorded use of a Tai tribe being called Lao prior to the time of the Ramkhamhaeng stele, so a progenitor tribe being called Ai Lao would not have been possible.

The kingdom of Nanchao wold have also had at least one kingdom or tribe that even ressembled that name but saddly it does not. No other Tai tribe has ever identified with being Lao. And no the Liao people have never called themselves Lao. They have always identified themselves as "Lin" or "Jin".

Lao people is a break away group of the Tai Yuan aka Tai Muang. Their language is almost exactly the same dialect. Their lineage also follows the same route as being descended from Tai kings of the same line.

I wouldn't even have to go through the rest of the garbage that was in the documentary because everything is based on the simple idea that Laos come from Ai Lao tribe.

I think we should start a campaign to educate these Laos about their true identity and culture. Perhaps they will learn something and begin to accept who they are and where they come from. Their government isn't giving them much help. Typical communist regime brainwashing to try and solidify the national identity.

Laos trollls should take note. Perhaps you will learn something and stop embarassing yourselves.
Juejue
How can a Thai know about themselves if they already have lost thier own identity and history??? Stealing from other neighbors and ethnic people history is a moral problem that Thai as a whole are trying to stir up from the fact of thier own people and history of the Thai.

The moral fact is that. Thai don't know themselves to even equip with talking about Tai and Lao history. And we all have to remember that Thai history is base on nationalism and favoring the Thai king to unit the Thai people as one people and one history stir up. Thailand has already screw up all its neighbors history by saying Thai were the original Tai people and that Thai are Tai. But not all Thai in Thailand came from the Tai family line, not with all 4 regional people are exactly run in the same time frame and the people migration to determine the real Thai roots.

Like I said, Thailand base thier history on nationalism and propaganda for the sake of unity of all four region of Thailand.

SabaiSabai is just a KumKee Thai Thai nationalist who is blinded by open sighted and minded logic.
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Dec 30 2010, 01:33 AM) *
How can a Thai know about themselves if they already have lost thier own identity and history??? Stealing from other neighbors and ethnic people history is a moral problem that Thai as a whole are trying to stir up from the fact of thier own people and history of the Thai.

The moral fact is that. Thai don't know themselves to even equip with talking about Tai and Lao history. And we all have to remember that Thai history is base on nationalism and favoring the Thai king to unit the Thai people as one people and one history stir up. Thailand has already screw up all its neighbors history by saying Thai were the original Tai people and that Thai are Tai. But not all Thai in Thailand came from the Tai family line, not with all 4 regional people are exactly run in the same time frame and the people migration to determine the real Thai roots.

Like I said, Thailand base thier history on nationalism and propaganda for the sake of unity of all four region of Thailand.

SabaiSabai is just a KumKee Thai Thai nationalist who is blinded by open sighted and minded logic.

this is why your an idiot. Thai is a national identity where as Tai is a racial identity. Your the idiot that cannot seperate them and gets himself confused. Thai people never said they are the original Tai. Thai people classify themselves as Tai noi. but then you wouldn't know that because your an idiot and never bothered to research.

Do you think all Lao people in Lao is Lao? hell do you think all people in Lao is Tai? rofl your an idiot full stop. Thailand has never lost its identity or history. Its only idiots like you who don't even know SEA history and can't accept or understand what is a national identity and what is a racial identity. You who confuse yourself still do not bother looking up the facts because you are so convinced you are correct in your assumption. Why do I know this for a fact?

1. America does not teach about the rest of the world in detail. Especialy SEA history
2. You have never been to Asia
3. You have no link to Asian culture, you don't even know the basics of being an Asian
4. Everything you spout out is exactly the same rubbish that I saw in the Laos communist propaganda video lol

And BTW which part of Thai history is nationalistic? you mean the part where each kingdom was at war with each other and took over each others territory? yes thats very nationalistic isn't it. roflmao.

I think you should actually go learn Thai history before you make a comment like that lol it makes you look stupid..oh wait.. too late for that. everyone knows you already are lol

And which propaganda is this to unite 4 regions? care to explain yourself? or is this another one of your fantasies about made up history or how all the ethnic groups don't want to be Thai lol
SabaiSabai
Actually lets make it simple to you.

Show me where in hsitory do the Tai people ever call themselves Ai Lao. That should be easier for such a clever buk lao khee nok like you lol
SabaiSabai
So... its been over a day and yet no Lao trolls have been able to bring forward some proof about the Ai Lao or prove the Lao PDR propaganda that they are form the Ai Lao and are the elder brothers of the Tai.

I give em a few more days to be nice icon_smile.gif
Juejue
Ai Lao was actually apart of the Southern China by historic broader regional history of the Southern Tai tribes from many different sub-group. Ai Lao territory extended all the way from the Cambodia and to China. It obviously logical that Ai Lao was apart of that history that once connect those Tai in China and those in SEA.

SabaiSabai I think you are too Sabai jai too much. LMAO!!!! I think its time for your Yabaa. Have you taken some lately yet? icon_smile.gif
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Dec 31 2010, 03:06 AM) *
Ai Lao was actually apart of the Southern China by historic broader regional history of the Southern Tai tribes from many different sub-group. Ai Lao territory extended all the way from the Cambodia and to China. It obviously logical that Ai Lao was apart of that history that once connect those Tai in China and those in SEA.

SabaiSabai I think you are too Sabai jai too much. LMAO!!!! I think its time for your Yabaa. Have you taken some lately yet? icon_smile.gif

lol you numpty There is such a thing as Ai Lao Shan which is a mountian range lol but where is there an Ai Lao people? or to make it easier for you to understand, a people who identified themselves as Ai Lao?

There is no Tai group even in south China that identitfies themself as Ai Lao lol you idiots just make up a people so you can claim to be older than Tai peoples
or as in the view of the PDR propaganda "by Keeping the name Lao from Ai Lao the Lao people are so much more nobler" rofl
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Dec 30 2010, 11:42 PM) *
lol you numpty There is such a thing as Ai Lao Shan which is a mountian range lol but where is there an Ai Lao people? or to make it easier for you to understand, a people who identified themselves as Ai Lao?

There is no Tai group even in south China that identitfies themself as Ai Lao lol you idiots just make up a people so you can claim to be older than Tai peoples
or as in the view of the PDR propaganda "by Keeping the name Lao from Ai Lao the Lao people are so much more nobler" rofl

OMG! How retarded can you get? embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif I already explain to you that Ai Lao is apart of the Southern Tai migration that the Tai who move down from southern China into SEA. I think you need some more Yabaa for your brain to function well. Why are you so crazy???

Other then that, you're just exaggerating that we came from you Thai. LOL!! What a big joke!! And you said most Tai are concentrated in Thailand? embarassedlaugh.gif Thats another joke!! Laos still hold some old ancient Tai tribe more then those in Thailand. Just because the name Thai is similar to Tai that makes you think you are all from Tai or that the name has changed into Thai. I think you Thai are confusing yourself with the word Tai itself. You people obviously don't know what Tai means in anyways. embarassedlaugh.gif
Juejue
SabaiSabai I think your one of those phycho Thai yellow shirt nationalist who is confused with the your true identity. Not every Thai think or act like you. You're an embarrassment to your own people!! Please stop before you make anythings more complicated for you and the rest of your Thai trolls. lols
Buddhalove
True Siam history. beerchug.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO7-LbIAPqY...feature=related
qaib
The Liao Dynasty are northern people that spoken a language similar to Mongol Altaic people.

Nanzhao are Lolo-Tibeto speaking people that practice slavery. Nanzhao was a Yi Kingdom.
The Yi are related to Qiang and Tibetan people.
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Dec 31 2010, 06:34 PM) *
OMG! How retarded can you get? embarassedlaugh.gif embarassedlaugh.gif I already explain to you that Ai Lao is apart of the Southern Tai migration that the Tai who move down from southern China into SEA. I think you need some more Yabaa for your brain to function well. Why are you so crazy???

Other then that, you're just exaggerating that we came from you Thai. LOL!! What a big joke!! And you said most Tai are concentrated in Thailand? embarassedlaugh.gif Thats another joke!! Laos still hold some old ancient Tai tribe more then those in Thailand. Just because the name Thai is similar to Tai that makes you think you are all from Tai or that the name has changed into Thai. I think you Thai are confusing yourself with the word Tai itself. You people obviously don't know what Tai means in anyways. embarassedlaugh.gif

Now where did I say that Lao came from Thai? Laos people came from the same origin as northern Thai people ie related to Lanna and sukhothai.

According to the documentary and Laos PDR propaganda. Laos people are descended from a tribe called Ai Lao. You've obviously never watched Laos history documentary before so you wouldn't have a clue what I am on about. Anywho, you say that Ai Lao are a tribe of southern tai that moved down into SEA during the migration. I know blatantly that you got this information from wikipedia and yes, this is a baseless claim.

I say find me some evidence that there was a people called the Ai Lao. Even all the kingdoms of Nanchao did not have a tribe called Ai Lao. Going by Laos history, Ai Lao were the elder brother tribe of all Tai people. If that were true, then why is there no mention of such a people at all? Sure there is reference by the chinese about Tai people in Ai Lao Shan, but no such people named Ai Lao existed. It was Tai people. There was never a people identified as Lao untill much later in history.

As for Laos still holds more ancient Tai tribes, umm... all the tribes that reside in Lao you can also find in Thailand. Unless of course theirs some other mythical tribe that you people have created lol.

This is why this thread was started. To educate you about your origins so you don't believe in this bullcrap propaganda spread by the Laos PDR. Clearly even dek lao nok don't have a clue about their origins and will believe anything that is fed to them.

Thai people do not have to be Tai, like an American does not have to be a native american/red indian. Hell or even a white guy. Thai is a national identity. Why is this so hard for you to understand? are you really hoping so much that we arent Tai people? But if we take foreign Thai citizens out and look at the native Thai people, we will see that Thai people are Tai+mon, Tai+khmer, Tai+chinese, Tai+malay. Somewhere a long the line we are mixed with Tai blood. Your dreams of dissaociation with us is a government propaganda designed to keep you people communists and not wan't to join back with Siam/Thailand.

Though personally I agree with you on one thing. Thai people are confused with the meaning of the word Thai/Tai. It does not mean "free" in my view. Used in the context of either a Tai or a slave, it would mean that the Tai were the ruling class of people. So yes, Thailand does mean Land of Tais icon_smile.gif

And before you go on another rant about how crazy I am.. how about you spend your time looking up Tai history. It will help YOU find out who you are and where you came from. But for now, your still just a laomeritard lol
Juejue
^
Tai are apart of the Ai Lao regional people you idiot. I think your just confused with the Ai Lao part. When Tai was in China. The Tai used to called the region in Southern China and Laos as Ai Lao because of the mountian that resemble thier homeland. This region was filled with these Mountian and hills that the people now reconized them as Ai LaoShan people because the Tai believe this region was close to heaven and the father of all Tai.
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (qaib @ Dec 31 2010, 10:26 PM) *
The Liao Dynasty are northern people that spoken a language similar to Mongol Altaic people.

Nanzhao are Lolo-Tibeto speaking people that practice slavery. Nanzhao was a Yi Kingdom.
The Yi are related to Qiang and Tibetan people.

Nanchao had many ethnic groups within it which spoke many different languages. The Bai and yi were groups which may have been the upper class or the ruling group which centered around the area of Dali. The southern Zhaos were probably of Tai/Dai group.

Piluoge was a Tai ruler that united all the tribes and created Nanzhao, so there had to be a large population of Tai people in the yunnan area.
Juejue
And for Thailand. The Main history for all Thai should be reconized only with Siam since they ruled and conquered the Tai by enslavement. And we all know Siam do actually have history seperated by those of the Tai. Siamese aren't even consider Tai, but a part of the Khmer/mon lineage or Malaysian. So it doesn't makes since to use the Tai as a base and existance of all Thailand history since Siam has no part with the Tai of Southern China. Even Tai in Laos and China respect each other and now since Laos open to China. More and more Chinese ethnic like the Zhaung and other minority in China stil can reconized each other like brother and sister. Lao language haven't changed campare to those in Thailand. Thai used mostly Sankrit and the Khmer language as a base with added Lao/Tai into the language and later Chinese.
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 06:37 PM) *
Nanchao had many ethnic groups within it which spoke many different languages. The Bai and yi were groups which may have been the upper class or the ruling group which centered around the area of Dali. The southern Zhaos were probably of Tai/Dai group.

Piluoge was a Tai ruler that united all the tribes and created Nanzhao, so there had to be a large population of Tai people in the yunnan area.

I don't think the Tai of Lao came from NanChao. They logically came from South Eastern of China since at the time thier was two group of Tai migrating into SEA.
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 2 2011, 11:33 PM) *
^
Tai are apart of the Ai Lao regional people you idiot. I think your just confused with the Ai Lao part. When Tai was in China. The Tai used to called the region in Southern China and Laos as Ai Lao because of the mountian that resemble thier homeland. This region was filled with these Mountian and hills that the people now reconized them as Ai LaoShan people because the Tai believe this region was close to heaven and the father of all Tai.

And where did you get this information from? sounds like something ive read in wikipedia a while back lol

1. The chinese were the ones that named that area Ai Lao Shan. Not Tai people.
2. If the Ai Lao shan mountians resembled the Tai homeland. Where is the Tai homeland that they are comparing the Ai Lao Shan mountian range to?
3. What other Tai tribe associates themselves with Ai Lao? and the Ai Lao myth?

Tai people did not originate in Ai Lao Shan. Why would they name themselves after a mountian that resembles their homeland and not the actual homeland itself?
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 2 2011, 11:40 PM) *
And for Thailand. The Main history for all Thai should be reconized only with Siam since they ruled and conquered the Tai by enslavement. And we all know Siam do actually have history seperated by those of the Tai. Siamese aren't even consider Tai, but a part of the Khmer/mon lineage or Malaysian. So it doesn't makes since to use the Tai as a base and existance of all Thailand history since Siam has no part with the Tai of Southern China. Even Tai in Laos and China respect each other and now since Laos open to China. More and more Chinese ethnic like the Zhaung and other minority in China stil can reconized each other like brother and sister. Lao language haven't changed campare to those in Thailand. Thai used mostly Sankrit and the Khmer language as a base with added Lao/Tai into the language and later Chinese.

Siam have a history thats seperated? you mean the Siam that created Ayodtya? the Siam that came from Lopburi and suppanabhumi? the same siam people that got wiped out by the burmese when they attacked and destroyed ayodtaya?

Or are you refering to the Siam people from the kingdom of Siam?

And if Siam had a seperate history. Would you like to enlighten me as to what this history is? according to one history source the Mon-Khmer people of ayodtaya, Lopburi, Suppanabhumi were either killed or enslaved and taken back to Burma when the burmese first ransacked ayodtaya. It was the Tai people that repopulated the area when their king brought them from sukhothai and into ayodtaya. But hey, you obviously know more than historians. Tell me how it really went.

But I seriously doubt they were wiped out. Those people were Austro-Tai. There was no idiotic concept of "pure blood" racism like there is today in people like you. The Tai people that migrated into SEA mixed with the Mon-Khmer people as they went further south. As for your theory of why the language deviation from the source Tai language. Umm.. Thai people are capable of understanding your Lao dialect without a problem. only a few minor words are different. Same with the other Tai groups. The written language was created by....dun dun duuuun King Ramkhamhaeng who was a Tai king. He based the language on khmer script. The spoken Thai language is still very much Tai though it is just a different dialect. Your obviously not a linguist nor do you know anything about the other Tai dialects.

Where do you even get these stupid ideas from? honestly. Do you not know any real facts about people in SEA? stop making $hit up lol
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 07:17 PM) *
And where did you get this information from? sounds like something ive read in wikipedia a while back lol

1. The chinese were the ones that named that area Ai Lao Shan. Not Tai people.
2. If the Ai Lao shan mountians resembled the Tai homeland. Where is the Tai homeland that they are comparing the Ai Lao Shan mountian range to?
3. What other Tai tribe associates themselves with Ai Lao? and the Ai Lao myth?

Tai people did not originate in Ai Lao Shan. Why would they name themselves after a mountian that resembles their homeland and not the actual homeland itself?

Ever heard of Mt. LaoShan of China? Station next to the yellow sea shore. Thier you will see that they are no different then those in Laos. beerchug.gif
Juejue
Lao are Tai and our ancient ancestor originate from the LaoShan Mountian range. biggthumpup.gif Thai can claim NanChao. But for sure thier are other Tai who are against this. I mean serously!
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 12:37 AM) *
Ever heard of Mt. LaoShan of China? Station next to the yellow sea shore. Thier you will see that they are no different then those in Laos. beerchug.gif

omg you mean the birthplace of taoism? a place not even associated with Tai people? buahahaha you do know that there is a word in chinese "Lao" right? and no it doesnt mean you people rofl

Let me guess, Lao Tzu was a Lao in your eyes. rofl I can't believe you got so desperate to find something that you took Lao Shan and associated it with Lao people roflmao

Your too funny lol

SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 12:43 AM) *
Lao are Tai and our ancient ancestor originate from the LaoShan Mountian range. biggthumpup.gif Thai can claim NanChao. But for sure thier are other Tai who are against this. I mean serously!

roflmao omg your a fu-king genius!!! who would have thought rofl you must make your parents proud lol

God if I didnt have you my nights would be so boring lol
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 07:50 PM) *
omg you mean the birthplace of taoism? a place not even associated with Tai people? buahahaha you do know that there is a word in chinese "Lao" right? and no it doesnt mean you people rofl

Let me guess, Lao Tzu was a Lao in your eyes. rofl I can't believe you got so desperate to find something that you took Lao Shan and associated it with Lao people roflmao

Your too funny lol

We are Tai. You idiot! embarassedlaugh.gif From SouthEastern part of China. While you Thai can claim NanChao! If you haven't notice Chinese do sometime called us Shan sometime. Its something that you siamese are too ignorant to understand. We just don't to societ ourselves with you Thai thats all ok? icon_smile.gif
Juejue
I find it logical and reasonable that we Lao are from thier. Our birth place of the SouthWestern Tai.
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 12:58 AM) *
We are Tai. You idiot! embarassedlaugh.gif From SouthEastern part of China. While you Thai can claim NanChao! If you haven't notice Chinese do sometime called us Shan sometime. Its something that you siamese are too ignorant to understand. We just don't to societ ourselves with you Thai thats all ok? icon_smile.gif

Shan means mountain in chinese you dumb$hit roflmao and Lao means old roflmao actually there are other meanings to the word Lao but we don;t even need to go there lol

Its because you don't want to associate with Thai that you people ahve to make up your own history and even create mythical race such as siamese rofl god damn your so stupid it makes me stomache hurt from laughing lol
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 01:00 AM) *
I find it logical and reasonable that we Lao are from thier. Our birth place of the SouthWestern Tai.

roflmao do you even know where Qingdao, Shandong is? roflmao buaaahahahaahahaahaha how can you even associate the word logical with southwestern Tai originating from Laoshan roflmao

God damn your ignorance is phenomenal roflmao
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 08:19 PM) *
Shan means mountain in chinese you dumb$hit roflmao and Lao means old roflmao actually there are other meanings to the word Lao but we don;t even need to go there lol

Its because you don't want to associate with Thai that you people ahve to make up your own history and even create mythical race such as siamese rofl god damn your so stupid it makes me stomache hurt from laughing lol

In Thai history is what you believe. But this is about Lao history and what we believe in. So stop trying so hard to pull us into your made up history fairy tales. Thai history is all about propaganda and we all know that. Be happy about your Thai history and stop worry about ours ok?
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 08:24 PM) *
roflmao do you even know where Qingdao, Shandong is? roflmao buaaahahahaahahaahaha how can you even associate the word logical with southwestern Tai originating from Laoshan roflmao

God damn your ignorance is phenomenal roflmao

I should clearify that it is along the Yellow River where the migration traills of the South Eastern Tai. Its consider South East Tai since the migration from the LaoShan north East coast of the yellow sea, we moved down southward. Then later majority of the Tai station themselves in the SouthEastern coast and later move westward into Vietnam and Laos.
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 01:24 AM) *
In Thai history is what you believe. But this is about Lao history and what we believe in. So stop trying so hard to pull us into your made up history fairy tales. Thai history is all about propaganda and we all know that. Be happy about your Thai history and stop worry about ours ok?

Why? because its too hard for you to accept that your history is made up bull$hit used to lie to its people and become anti Thai? lol Lao people share the same origin as Tai/Thai people. Thai people have always said Lao people are Pinong. You Lao yankee's just don;t have any idea where your roots are so you make up $hit or believe in the crappy government propaganda. Add that to a inferiority complex and it becomes... well, your the perfect example.

God knows where you people get your history from lol hell even started naming everything Tai as Lao lol Lao Lanna, Lao Sukhothai lol you people are smoking some of that strong $hit for sure lol
Savun
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 08:24 AM) *

E DingDong, shut up !

Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 08:32 PM) *
Why? because its too hard for you to accept that your history is made up bull$hit used to lie to its people and become anti Thai? lol Lao people share the same origin as Tai/Thai people. Thai people have always said Lao people are Pinong. You Lao yankee's just don;t have any idea where your roots are so you make up $hit or believe in the crappy government propaganda. Add that to a inferiority complex and it becomes... well, your the perfect example.

God knows where you people get your history from lol hell even started naming everything Tai as Lao lol Lao Lanna, Lao Sukhothai lol you people are smoking some of that strong $hit for sure lol

You remember that Siamese never called Lao pi-nong. Only Thai Issarn and Lanna call us Pi-nong. Siamese are way off from relating to us SabaiSabai. Even your king doesn't think we are pi-nong. Have you ever heard him saying that??? NO!
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 01:29 AM) *
I should clearify that it is along the Yellow River where the migration traills of the South Eastern Tai. Its consider South East Tai since the migration from the LaoShan north East coast of the yellow sea, we moved down southward. Then later majority of the Tai station themselves in the SouthEastern coast and later move westward into Vietnam and Laos.

roflmao omg and your still trying to justify it lol Shandong is fu-kin FAAAAAR from SEA. There are no Tai speaking people in that area nor is there any trace of Tai culture there lol not even close.

buahahahaha come on give me more lol I havent laughed like this in a while icon_smile.gif lol
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 08:35 PM) *
roflmao omg and your still trying to justify it lol Shandong is fu-kin FAAAAAR from SEA. There are no Tai speaking people in that area nor is there any trace of Tai culture there lol not even close.

buahahahaha come on give me more lol I havent laughed like this in a while icon_smile.gif lol

Tai oginally from China. Lao history are much closer to China then it is to Thai. Which is why you think is not logical. But tell me why are you still against our belief and where we originate from? Just because you claim Lao people to be like you? I think not.
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 01:34 AM) *
You remember that Siamese never called Lao pi-nong. Only Thai Issarn and Lanna call us Pi-nong. Siamese are way off from relating to us SabaiSabai. Even your king doesn't think we are pi-nong. Have you ever heard him saying that??? NO!

how the hell would you know???? your all the way in fu-king america lol you don;t know what goes on in Lao or Thailand lol

On Thai T.V and even the news Lao people are usually called Pinong. I've never heard the king say pinong chao Lao but then I've barely heard the king speak! lol

your in a fantasy world son lol sure people use the word Lao as a derogatory word for backwards or bannok but thats about how deep it goes lol Thai people don't hate Lao people.

And like I keep mentioning to you. Siamese people are a mythical creation. Siamese people include Lanna and Sukhothai.
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 08:40 PM) *
how the hell would you know???? your all the way in fu-king america lol you don;t know what goes on in Lao or Thailand lol

On Thai T.V and even the news Lao people are usually called Pinong. I've never heard the king say pinong chao Lao but then I've barely heard the king speak! lol

your in a fantasy world son lol sure people use the word Lao as a derogatory word for backwards or bannok but thats about how deep it goes lol Thai people don't hate Lao people.

And like I keep mentioning to you. Siamese people are a mythical creation. Siamese people include Lanna and Sukhothai.

SabaiSabai I know how much you hate Lao people and ethnicity in general. But be more understanding ok? My family are all over the place not just in America SabaiSabai. icon_smile.gif
Juejue
Funny how Thai are now saying Siamese are mytical. Such a great lier from these hypercrite. LMAO!!!!!
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 01:39 AM) *
Tai oginally from China. Lao history are much closer to China then it is to Thai. Which is why you think is not logical. But tell me why are you still against our belief and where we originate from? Just because you claim Lao people to be like you? I think not.

I know Tai are originaly form China. But not fu-king northeast china lol There is no trace of any Tai people at any point in history from Shandong. Hell, your the only person who has ever claimed Tai people to originaly be from Shandong lol This is why it is not logical. Historic evidence. Not some far fectched fantasy roflmao

Im trying to educate people like you to stop believing in this BS about Lao superiority. You guys have such a inferiority complex that you generate fantasies to everything about yourselves. Lao and Thai people are from the same stock. $hit, if it wasnt for the french you people would be Thai now. What I dont understand is why there is so much Anti Thai sentiment from you Laomeritards. Do you not see how Thailand has been helping Laos from since god knows when. Hell even in the civil war Thailand sent troops to assist Lao Royalist army. Economic wise, Thailand has been pumping billiosn of dollars into Laos. Without Thai economic support Laos would have starved to death a long time ago.

Im not trying to say Thai is the best or perfect, but god damn wake the hell up son. LEARN some $hit about Lao before you start yapping.
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 01:43 AM) *
Funny how Thai are now saying Siamese are mytical. Such a great lier from these hypercrite. LMAO!!!!!

What part of Siamese is a mythical RACE did you not understand?
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 01:41 AM) *
SabaiSabai I know how much you hate Lao people and ethnicity in general. But be more understanding ok? My family are all over the place not just in America SabaiSabai. icon_smile.gif

You mean they are all over the world but not in Laos? lol
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 08:48 PM) *
I know Tai are originaly form China. But not fu-king northeast china lol There is no trace of any Tai people at any point in history from Shandong. Hell, your the only person who has ever claimed Tai people to originaly be from Shandong lol This is why it is not logical. Historic evidence. Not some far fectched fantasy roflmao

Im trying to educate people like you to stop believing in this BS about Lao superiority. You guys have such a inferiority complex that you generate fantasies to everything about yourselves. Lao and Thai people are from the same stock. $hit, if it wasnt for the french you people would be Thai now. What I dont understand is why there is so much Anti Thai sentiment from you Laomeritards. Do you not see how Thailand has been helping Laos from since god knows when. Hell even in the civil war Thailand sent troops to assist Lao Royalist army. Economic wise, Thailand has been pumping billiosn of dollars into Laos. Without Thai economic support Laos would have starved to death a long time ago.

Im not trying to say Thai is the best or perfect, but god damn wake the hell up son. LEARN some $hit about Lao before you start yapping.

Tai used to be in the same stage as the Miao of China where thier history was erased by the Han Chinese during the invasion of the han empire. Only words of mouth and stories that survive the massecre of our earliest ancestor which brought them down Southward into SouthEastern China. Later another invasion by the Mongolian which force many to flee into SEA and some stayed. Our ancestor have been moving from one place to another like the Miao or the Hmong today.

And not all Thai are related to the Lao. Only those from Issarn and Lanna are, but not those from Central Thailand ok? Our ancestor been telling us that Siamese was never our pi-nong only a stranger among our Pi-nong Issarn and Lanna.
qaib
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 04:50 PM) *

Your too funny lol

The ancient name that Hmong people called Lao are "Neng Law Chua" or people that live in the land of beautiful mountain gorges. That name is no longer used by Hmong people.

Lao Tzu in Hmong

Lao = elder, old
Tzu = teacher, wise, master

Lao Tzu has nothing to do with Lao including Lao Shan. I'm confused.
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 08:49 PM) *
What part of Siamese is a mythical RACE did you not understand?

You claim Siamese are mystical race. What part of your own conclusion you don't understand SabaiSabai???? Please tell me?
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 08:50 PM) *
You mean they are all over the world but not in Laos? lol

I have relative in Laos aswell. icon_smile.gif
Juejue
QUOTE (qaib @ Jan 2 2011, 08:59 PM) *
The ancient name that Hmong people called Lao are "Neng Law Chua" or people that live in the land of beautiful mountain gorges. That name is no longer used by Hmong people.

Lao Tzu in Hmong

Lao = elder, old

Zhaung still called thier own Law Chua. Zhaung are the only large group of Tai who stayed in China and blend with the Han Chinese. icon_smile.gif
SabaiSabai
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 3 2011, 02:01 AM) *
I have relative in Laos aswell. icon_smile.gif

which city?

are they pure blood?

do they know where they came from?

are they brainwashed by government propaganda?

lol
qaib
QUOTE (Juejue @ Jan 2 2011, 05:58 PM) *
Tai used to be in the same stage as the Miao of China where thier history was erased by the Han Chinese during the invasion of the han empire. Only words of mouth and stories that survive the massecre of our earliest ancestor which brought them down Southward into SouthEastern China. Later another invasion by the Mongolian which force many to flee into SEA and some stayed. Our ancestor have been moving from one place to another like the Miao or the Hmong today.

And not all Thai are related to the Lao. Only those from Issarn and Lanna are, but not those from Central Thailand ok? Our ancestor been telling us that Siamese was never our pi-nong only a stranger among our Pi-nong Issarn and Lanna.

Although much of our history have been erased, there are still traces from the Yellow River to the Yangtze, from our clothes, traditions and practices that were once practiced in Han Dynasty... much of our culture resemble ancient Chu state.

I don't think Lao Ancestors moved much since the Tai people have always been living in southeast China and into some parts of southwest China where the Tibeto-Lolo speaking people live. The only Kradaic speaking people that lived further north into Guizhou/Hunan are the hanging coffin Yue, Gelao, Bouyei and Dong.

Hmong speaking people live mostly toward the central with Han to the north, Yi and Tibeto speaking people to the southwest and Yue people to the southeast.

SabaiSabai
QUOTE (qaib @ Jan 3 2011, 01:59 AM) *

Lao Tzu in Hmong

Lao = elder, old

Thats exactly my point lol he seems to be clinging to everything with the word Lao as part of his ancestry lol
qaib
Hope you guys enjoy this video.

THE BAI YUE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykAihFJ4OzU

zhuang/bouyei

shui

bouyei
Juejue
QUOTE (SabaiSabai @ Jan 2 2011, 09:12 PM) *
Thats exactly my point lol he seems to be clinging to everything with the word Lao as part of his ancestry lol

But we are not Thai.
Juejue
QUOTE (qaib @ Jan 2 2011, 09:12 PM) *
Hope you guys enjoy this video.

THE BAI YUE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykAihFJ4OzU

zhuang/bouyei

shui

bouyei

Siamese Thai are still no close to being related. Did you know about the DNA btw those from Siam and those Thai from Northern and NorthEastern Thailand have different genetic trace?? This study of historic dna was compromise by the Thai king not to publish it since it may cause an internal problem within Thai history. Its true and its not just rumors. Everyone knows about this in slient.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.