Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dance stage.....
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Game Chat
Ouka
anyone can say me wich is the best game of this plataform?? i want to buy one but i need to know wich is the best. THANKS!!
unattractiveguy
DDR is pretty popular in the U.S.
Veronique88
I know my mom got me a dancing stage for christmas embarassedlaugh.gif
yeah yeah--I found out..So did I last year, then she got me kareoke embarassedlaugh.gif2 embarassedlaugh.gif2
Saint Legends
Dance stage? Do you mean Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)?
Vash
DWI IS THE ULTIMATE!

its (sortof) free, you can get every song of every mix, it fits on a cd, it runs smoother and in sync (unlike ps version) and its customisable!

stuff people who say its main con is that you can't plug in a dance mat...just make a ps pad adaptor and stick one in, or do what i did and build your own biggthumpup.gif
Keymaker
QUOTE (Saint Legends @ Dec 20 2004, 07:20 PM)
Dance stage? Do you mean Dance Dance Revolution (DDR)?

Dance Stage is what DDR is called in Europe.

QUOTE (Vash @ Dec 23 2004, 07:25 AM)
DWI IS THE ULTIMATE!

its (sortof) free, you can get every song of every mix, it fits on a cd, it runs smoother and in sync (unlike ps version) and its customisable!

stuff people who say its main con is that you can't plug in a dance mat...just make a ps pad adaptor and stick one in, or do what i did and build your own  biggthumpup.gif

StepMania is better than DWI, but I use DWI because I can't get StepMania to work for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.