After listening through many date stories from my girlfriends and my own experience, I decided to put together these tips for guys.
1) If you think the girl is out of your league, the chances are she is. And if she agreed to go out on a date with you, that is your only chance to impress her.
2) Never ever let her pay ANYTHING. showing a gesture that she will pay the half is being nice. If she pay for anything, you just kissed your next date with her good-bye.
3) We all know that economy is a slumb and everyone is not doing so great. But don't be a cheap @$$. P.S. Don't say something like "Those are expensive" regarding to the menu.
4) Clean up your car. She spent two to three hours to look pretty. Last thing in the world she wants is to sit in a dirty car with your sweaty gym clothes, and rotten french fries
5) We appreciate that you tried to dress nice for the evening. But please don't over do it. $400 leather jackets are nice. But they can be catostrophic if we are having hard time finding you in it.
6) At the end of the date, if you don't know "what she does, if she has any siblings, or how she spends her weekends, and what month she was born", you talked way too much or....... there were way too many awkward silences.
7) We girls all love to talk about shoes, and we know it. But unless otherwise the girl is super duper girlie girl, none of us wants to talk about expensive shoes on our first date. If she starts to talk about shoes, that means she is super duper bored. It is also another way of saying she can afford expensive stuff without anyone's help, which means she thinks you are cheap.
8) Btw, we are human beings too. We love to interact with other people. So just relax and be yourself. Couple of jokes here and there totally boosts the chemistry
About being a woman
9) We are all self-counsious and we are needy. If we say that we are fat, we want you to tell us "why you like us the way we are". Please, don't tell her to workout harder or eat less.
10) when we say we are sick, we don't want your "ooh, I hope you feel better soon" We hear that all the time from our girlfriends. Just knock on the door with hot soup and vitamin-C rich fruits, and show that you care.
11) Even if you are not official, please have just a chocolate bar for her on Valentine's day or on her birthday.
12) After long day at work, she wants to cuddle with you. Please put away the XBox
13) I know we can be stupid sometimes. But a lot of times, we just want to be silly around you.
14) If she txted you 3-times in 2 days of period, and didn't get any reply back from you, she is good as gone
15) If you two got into an argument, and you haven't heard from her for a week, You are a newly single
16) Complaining is for woman. Man up!!
17) Lets face it. There are very few days where people have good day at work. Unless otherwise it is one of those days, don't complain or explain what happened at work one by one. We don't care even if we ask "How was your work?" Only thing you have to say is "It was alright"
18) Talking is for woman. She is the one who should be talking at least 50% of the coversation.
20) If we didn't spend your money on shopping, don't complain about how much money we have spent, or how expensive stuff we bought. This country is consumer oriented.
21) Most of us doesn't have a slightest clue about mechanics. But that doesn't mean we are stupid