Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: white girls dont like asian guys?
Asia Finest Discussion Forum > AF Entertainment > Love / Relationship
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
bosco
i met a few white guys and they like asian girls and also i met asian girls who also only date white guys-mostly the cbcs chinese born canadian and even some fobs too.<br />but you hardly hear of a asian guy who likes to date white girls-i met a few asian guys who did ,but most of the asian guys i met all tell me they only want to date and find asian girl . and also never hear white girls liking asian guys. i tried going after some white girls through Plenty of fish, sarging pick up-(randomly approachint them via malls, coffee shops) and so far havent gotten any number or luck wit white girls.
if they are with an asian guy its b/c hes probably paying for everything or something. like loaded doctor
what do you guys think. any asian guys think so too. any thoughts on this
txoomsuab2
QUOTE (bosco @ Apr 7 2011, 09:52 PM) *
i met a few white guys and they like asian girls and also i met asian girls who also only date white guys-mostly the cbcs chinese born canadian and even some fobs too.<br />but you hardly hear of a asian guy who likes to date white girls-i met a few asian guys who did ,but most of the asian guys i met all tell me they only want to date and find asian girl . and also never hear white girls liking asian guys. i tried going after some white girls through Plenty of fish, sarging pick up-(randomly approachint them via malls, coffee shops) and so far havent gotten any number or luck wit white girls.
if they are with an asian guy its b/c hes probably paying for everything or something. like loaded doctor

it doesn't matter, every guy has their own taste but don't worry there are billions of Asians so there is bound to have a few asians interested in white women vice/verse
moryHX
I know someone who was once married to this white woman, but she divorced him (she was in on it for the MULA only). And yet, he still just seeks white woman. So bosco, with only one Asian guy that I know of, to you...all I have to say is: I guess it really depends on where you live (regionally/geographically/etc.)...there is a population of Asian guy who are with white girls...it's not non-existent, that specific group of inter-racial relationship do exist. Why the curiosity?
avisitor
If you have a preference in dating then that fine ... it makes no never mind ... embarassedlaugh.gif

But, I believe that statement is a generalization which proves out to be false.
It isn't about being Asian or not ... it is about how one grows up and personal preference.

If you're taught to be a bigot then you are an idiot in human clothing
If you have got personal preferences then hey, don't spread any hate
The world don't need it and I can't stand it

Okay, who took my tools out of my bag ... embarassedlaugh.gif
mastaping
White girls aren't really into Asian guys... but like with all humans, there are the exceptions....
Taln
QUOTE (mastaping @ Apr 8 2011, 09:44 AM) *
White girls aren't really into Asian guys... but like with all humans, there are the exceptions....

And we "exceptions" are aware of those other stupid white girls..... their loss.
Henry123
QUOTE (bosco @ Apr 7 2011, 10:52 PM) *

What methods are you using? It could be the reason why your not getting the success you want.
mastaping
QUOTE (Taln @ Apr 8 2011, 12:37 PM) *
And we "exceptions" are aware of those other stupid white girls..... their loss.

Shh is best they don't know^^
KojTusMeHavnim
What? I know plenty of Asian guys who think White women are hot!! They just feel like White women won't give them a chance.
Gideon
Taln is a white girl! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
population1
those that have an obsession with white girls but thinks white girls don't give them a chance are fools. being in the spot is not the place to be, hence this fall somewhere in between, the middle, which is the spot that is short of the ends. it's all or nothing fellas. don't hold onto something that will make you stuck for the worse. thinking a white girl don't give you a chance only makes her more higher than you, which makes you a chump, which also does not add well to all other stereotypes there are already. you either don't have an interest for white girls at all, which will save you the trouble, or you either get with one, and get it over with.

when in the case of white girls don't like Asian guys, you just have to look elsewhere. or you can just forget it, and move on. is it really worth it? this doesn't make the Asian guy the loser and the quitter. you can credit yourself for trying and move on to what works for you.
Mid-Night_Sun
i think they dont like you.
mya89
Ok most probably just never considered dating an Asian guy but if you have the charm and confidence, YOU CAN GET ONE (if you wish so)!
Gideon
My bro had a child with a white girl, even though he's lazy, inconciderate and a slob. He makes a $hit ton of money now but not when he was 18 which was when he conceived my niece. :O So you can do it too!
fivers

Wow, not the ones on here though lol embarassedlaugh.gif
Galatian
Coming from a white family, you would be surprised how generally OK our families are with dating asians, both sons and daughters.

Of course they are not the preferred choice. There are much worse choices like blacks. At least asians will give financial stability and most likely wont try to kill you. embarassedlaugh.gif
Taln
QUOTE (Gideon @ Apr 8 2011, 06:20 PM) *
Taln is a white girl! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yup! But there are those that think some crazy mudang switched my soul at times.
ClassicalMusic

I think you only show that you are mentally primitive and challenged
redhorse
is this some kind of american thing?
wokstar
as someone mentioned before, generally white girls dont find asian men attractive but there are exceptions.
fivers
QUOTE (wokstar @ Apr 20 2011, 01:56 AM) *
as someone mentioned before, generally white girls dont find asian men attractive but there are exceptions.

meaning exceptions on the white girls side or the Asian men side?
wokstar
^ Exceptions on the white girls side, every now and then you'll find caucasian girls that are into asian guys (my ex for example) just visit asiancaucasianturf.com
BasedGod
They probably think asians ain't packin enough meat (no homo) to satisfy them. icon_sad.gif

If you're hung, let them know what the deal is by whippin it in front of them!
charizardpal
I know some white girls who date asian men, and have a fetish for them for some reason.
samnang
just ask them out.

goddamn.
Nostylez
QUOTE (samnang @ Apr 28 2011, 10:59 AM) *
just ask them out.

goddamn.

Exactly,
Speaks the truth, ask a Random girl that's not Asian about what they think about Asian men,
majority will say they're shy or they never get approached by an Asian guy.

Problem solved, approach you chickens and if you get rejected move on. Sure advice is easy to give out
but putting it into practice is a different story, but I can tell you the more you approach the easier it is to
start a random conversation and easier it is to score a date.
Da1AndOnly
Asian guys can get the white girls. Just say penis as many times as you can like this guy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVCcMpLe3_U...feature=related
faydabakery
You know what? If you don't have the courage to talk to and ask out white women or any other nationality, just don't. You'll just be the ones missing out and it'll be more for the Asians who do ask them out. Now you really don't want to be left out, do you? Just take the time to know the woman and anything can happen. Women are just human. They won't bite... most of them at least.. =)
piffman09
QUOTE (Galatian @ Apr 11 2011, 11:51 AM) *
Coming from a white family, you would be surprised how generally OK our families are with dating asians, both sons and daughters.

Of course they are not the preferred choice. There are much worse choices like blacks. At least asians will give financial stability and most likely wont try to kill you. embarassedlaugh.gif

is that why you see it in the papers all the time about asian women being killed by white men?
Taln
QUOTE (faydabakery @ May 2 2011, 01:01 PM) *
They won't bite... most of them at least.. =)

Unless asked or provoked. icon_wink.gif

Yes, there does seem to be some shyness to overcome, but lots of guys are that why - not just Asians.
Just don't add an artificial racial barrier to all the other hurdles, guys. If you are attracted, any sane woman will be flattered to have been paid the compliment.
faydabakery
QUOTE (Taln @ May 3 2011, 03:41 PM) *
Unless asked or provoked. icon_wink.gif

Yes, there does seem to be some shyness to overcome, but lots of guys are that why - not just Asians.
Just don't add an artificial racial barrier to all the other hurdles, guys. If you are attracted, any sane woman will be flattered to have been paid the compliment.

I only provoke if I like the woman... and I have no worries about provoking.. I might have asked once or twice in the past too. =)

I'm hoping the reverse psychology adds more to motivation than to being a barrier. lol.
Taln
QUOTE (faydabakery @ May 3 2011, 06:27 PM) *
I'm hoping the reverse psychology adds more to motivation than to being a barrier. lol.

I know one or two women who that dynamic works on. They just can't resist a challenge if they see anything at all that they like. But those same women seem to see everything els in life as a challenge to be conquered too, and their ex's have said it really gets tiresome after a while.
asianfriend1
I think that a lot of white girls like Asian guys.

From my experience, I have met some really nice white girls.

link http://asians-against-racism.socialgo.com/forum/topic/6
SemperFidelis
plenty of white girls married into my asian side of the family
phillipwong
Dude, Just talk to the girl.
YourMuDoIsWeak
Bosco why do you still post the same $hit?
Seriously eversince 08.
Ranger the fu-k up bro.
zomboo
what i've noticed is my short asian friends have a tough time with white girls, but i have about the same amount of luck as any white guys. i haven't dated or hooked up with a knock out (a ten), and i've seen some ugly white guys get with them.

I don't think it's being asian but the typical things that come with being asian: short stature, baby faceness and introverted personality.
WoahZtong
QUOTE (zomboo @ Jun 17 2011, 11:43 PM) *
I don't think it's being asian but the typical things that come with being asian: short stature, baby faceness and introverted personality.

exactly. not to toot my horn but i'm the opposite of those things yet still asian and don't do worse than any other non asian guy. in fact being the opposite of the negative attraction stereotypes for my race has actually helped me a lot.

some people, out of laziness, when they say "asian guy" they mean what you just said ("short stature, ugly, awkward, etc"). but they don't realize at all if someone is opposite and doesn't have those negative stereotypes they can still be asian dude. kinda like how many of the same ignorant people think "black guy" means poor/ghetto, rude, etc.

all ignorant. i'd hate to think of entire groups of people in simple stereotypes like that.
RyanMcDangles
Said this in the other thread but i'll say it again, it's not "hard" for an asian guy to pick up a white chick in general, but its a completely different story when were talking about a super good looking white girl. Again as I said in another thread, most white chicks don't imagine an Asian dude when they think of their ideal man, HOWEVER it's not very hard to change that for most girls, you just have to have the right personality.

I will be very honest though and say that it's much harder to get away with being an "average looking" asian and get a decent looking white chick, than it is being an "average looking white guy".
KraterosHellas
asian guys also don't want to date white girls. works both ways.
AsiaticGlory
QUOTE (KraterosHellas @ Jul 8 2011, 06:15 AM) *
asian guys also don't want to date white girls. works both ways.

I would say this is the main reason. I have noticed that a lot of Asian guys who obsess over white women tend to be teenagers. They also tend to be shy and timid during their teenage years. As they get older, they eventually become more assertive. By this time, however, many end up preferring Asian women.
lluk
It's probably natural or genetics. I had a friend come back from Amsterdam. He had many choices of women to pick from but he still chose the Asian ones based on the photos I saw. It could be psychological or mental too
Campers
Who cares? White girls, esp the ones here in the US and Australia, tend to be superficial, talkative, and have a chip on their shoulder. Honestly, I stay away from white chicks. I only talk to them if I have to study with them in groups. They also have a HIGH divorce rate amongst all women of all races and ethnicity.

I hate to say this, but from what I've observed, white/caucasians in general are wired to be smug, arrogant, crassless, and not good lovers.

I know of three AM/WF couples who broke up or ended up in divorce because the white wife was either cheating on the husband or worse, using him for the $$$ to take care of herself.

One of my friend's good friend is a mixed Chinese-Filipino guy. He works for the state of California, forgot which specific department. He had a decent income that could supprt his hapa son, daughter, and his money-grubbing wife (white lady). Guess what? As their marriage went on, the wife just used the husband's money to fly to Las Vegas, along with HER mother and father. Yes, talk about wife using up your money to support HER own parents. After getting sick and tired of being "used" like a chum, my friend's friend finally divorced the lady, and surprisingly, won custody over the son and daugther.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure there are successful AM/WF couple stories out there.
Henry123
QUOTE (Campers @ Jul 8 2011, 09:03 PM) *
Who cares? White girls, esp the ones here in the US and Australia, tend to be superficial, talkative, and have a chip on their shoulder. Honestly, I stay away from white chicks. ....

Hey I like talkative girls. I dont know why I just do. icon_smile.gif
lluk
It's necessary to see more AM/WF and AM/LF couples. That stigma and unattraction of AMs still linger in the minds of some. We need to break it
AsiaticGlory
QUOTE (lluk @ Jul 8 2011, 06:20 PM) *
It's probably natural or genetics. I had a friend come back from Amsterdam. He had many choices of women to pick from but he still chose the Asian ones based on the photos I saw. It could be psychological or mental too

Us Asians are genetically programmed to prefer Asian women. icon_wink.gif

QUOTE (lluk @ Jul 9 2011, 02:31 PM) *
It's necessary to see more AM/WF and AM/LF couples. That stigma and unattraction of AMs still linger in the minds of some. We need to break it

I have a better idea. Asian men and Asian women should marry each other and make Asian babies.
txoomsuab2
QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Jul 9 2011, 04:25 PM) *
I have a better idea. Asian men and Asian women should marry each other and make Asian babies.

that is still existing
scrapes
good n___________n
Zdrav
QUOTE (AsiaticGlory @ Jul 9 2011, 04:25 PM) *
Us Asians are genetically programmed to prefer Asian women. icon_wink.gif

Technically, "Asia" only exists as the Eurasian continent. The delineation between "Europe" and "Asia" has absolutely no logical consistency in terms of geology or cultural history. Europe doesn't not even have its own tectonic plate, unlike Arabia and India; and Europe has no more a distinct culture from the rest of Asia than does the Middle East or India or China. The concept of a separate European continent is a Eurocentric idea that rests on the idea of European exceptionalism from the rest of them others who are all the same because, duh, they're not European.

So if you're saying that Asians meaning East Asians, Middle Easterners, Whites, Indians, and Southeast Asians are all genetically programmed to be attracted to one another, you're pretty correct. It's just a little flawed because it leaves out people from Africa, the Americas, and Australia, but you've managed to include most of the world's population in your thesis.

Congrats on becoming an enlightened universalist, AsiaticGlory!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.